George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
'Lost Boy' of South Sudan becomes Education Minister EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
'Lost Boy' of South Sudan becomes Education Minister EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
'Lost Boy' of South Sudan becomes Education Minister EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
'Lost Boy' of South Sudan becomes Education Minister EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
'Lost Boy' of South Sudan becomes Education Minister EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
'Lost Boy' of South Sudan becomes Education Minister EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
'Lost Boy' of South Sudan becomes Education Minister EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
'Lost Boy' of South Sudan becomes Education Minister EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
'Lost Boy' of South Sudan becomes Education Minister EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

'Lost Boy' of South Sudan becomes Education Minister

3 posters

Go down

'Lost Boy' of South Sudan becomes Education Minister Empty 'Lost Boy' of South Sudan becomes Education Minister

Post by party animal - not! Thu 09 Jul 2015, 18:05

This is a wonderful, wonderful story full of hope about a 'lost boy' who returned to  South Sudan and set up a much needed high school which has expanded triple fold and is the first high school there to educate girls. 

I have been watching this school for years and am a huge supporter

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

party animal - not!
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

'Lost Boy' of South Sudan becomes Education Minister Empty Re: 'Lost Boy' of South Sudan becomes Education Minister

Post by Donnamarie Thu 09 Jul 2015, 18:50

Perseverance, passion and optimism drove this young man to overcome the odds.  I admire his inner strength.  A wonderful example of a selfless person doing good for the sake of others in his country.

Nice story PAN.

I actually didn't know that English is the official language of South Sudan.
Donnamarie
Donnamarie
Possibly more Clooney than George himself

Back to top Go down

'Lost Boy' of South Sudan becomes Education Minister Empty Re: 'Lost Boy' of South Sudan becomes Education Minister

Post by party animal - not! Thu 09 Jul 2015, 19:22

Well, I would nominate Valentino for the Aurora Prize, because he's done such amazing things. In fact I will.

But I think one of the judges might be accused of prejudice...................!

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Thu 09 Jul 2015, 20:48

That's an inspiring story pan.
Thanks for posting and thanks for
your continuing interest in the school.

Education can solve a lot of problems
the the youth of today seem to have in 
many areas of our wonderful planet.
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down