George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George's new project The Department - a series
George on Desert Island Discs (UK radio interview) EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George on Desert Island Discs (UK radio interview) EmptySun 17 Mar 2024, 22:18 by party animal - not!

»  Back in the UK
George on Desert Island Discs (UK radio interview) EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
George on Desert Island Discs (UK radio interview) EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
George on Desert Island Discs (UK radio interview) EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
George on Desert Island Discs (UK radio interview) EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

» George on the Letterman Show
George on Desert Island Discs (UK radio interview) EmptyWed 21 Feb 2024, 15:59 by LizzyNY

» George and Amal with a new puppy
George on Desert Island Discs (UK radio interview) EmptyWed 14 Feb 2024, 19:14 by benex

» Amal new book on freedom of speech released
George on Desert Island Discs (UK radio interview) EmptyTue 13 Feb 2024, 18:49 by party animal - not!

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George on Desert Island Discs (UK radio interview)

4 posters

Go down

George on Desert Island Discs (UK radio interview) Empty Re: George on Desert Island Discs (UK radio interview)

Post by Atalante Sun 22 May 2011, 19:04

That's like George and his music, nothing but oldies.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The interview is good, not too many " euhs " and " you know, you know, you know " stuff. Razz
Atalante
Atalante
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

George on Desert Island Discs (UK radio interview) Empty George on Desert Island Discs (UK radio interview)

Post by melbert Sun 22 May 2011, 19:10

Thanks Atalante. Can't get the video to work, but audio is WONDERFUL!
melbert
melbert
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

George on Desert Island Discs (UK radio interview) Empty Re: George on Desert Island Discs (UK radio interview)

Post by Katiedot Sun 22 May 2011, 19:14

I made a new thread for this as it had nothing to do with the thread it was posted in.

Good find, Atalante.

I like listening to the interview but it does disappoint me slightly that George wasn't better briefed before doing it. It's a radio programme that we take quite seriously and he just wasn't.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sun 22 May 2011, 19:16

But, he does like getting "cutesy" in some of his interviews. However, sometimes it's just not appropriate.
melbert
melbert
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Atalante Sun 22 May 2011, 19:22

When is he ever prepared to do a good interview. How about: NEVER. albino

I had to listen to that interview five times to retain some stuff he told. Basketball
Atalante
Atalante
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Sun 22 May 2011, 19:47

He never does prepare his comments. After a few seconds of thinking he just replies. I didn't listen to the whole 45 minutes but I give him credit for his not too many "sort ofs."
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down