George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Video: Interview with popcorn with Peter Travers: Clooney's Toughest Critic: Why Amal Didn't Like 'Gravity' EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Video: Interview with popcorn with Peter Travers: Clooney's Toughest Critic: Why Amal Didn't Like 'Gravity' EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Video: Interview with popcorn with Peter Travers: Clooney's Toughest Critic: Why Amal Didn't Like 'Gravity' EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Video: Interview with popcorn with Peter Travers: Clooney's Toughest Critic: Why Amal Didn't Like 'Gravity' EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
Video: Interview with popcorn with Peter Travers: Clooney's Toughest Critic: Why Amal Didn't Like 'Gravity' EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
Video: Interview with popcorn with Peter Travers: Clooney's Toughest Critic: Why Amal Didn't Like 'Gravity' EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Video: Interview with popcorn with Peter Travers: Clooney's Toughest Critic: Why Amal Didn't Like 'Gravity' EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
Video: Interview with popcorn with Peter Travers: Clooney's Toughest Critic: Why Amal Didn't Like 'Gravity' EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
Video: Interview with popcorn with Peter Travers: Clooney's Toughest Critic: Why Amal Didn't Like 'Gravity' EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Video: Interview with popcorn with Peter Travers: Clooney's Toughest Critic: Why Amal Didn't Like 'Gravity'

+4
melbert
Donnamarie
LizzyNY
Nicky80
8 posters

Go down

Video: Interview with popcorn with Peter Travers: Clooney's Toughest Critic: Why Amal Didn't Like 'Gravity' Empty Video: Interview with popcorn with Peter Travers: Clooney's Toughest Critic: Why Amal Didn't Like 'Gravity'

Post by Nicky80 Fri 22 May 2015, 20:12

Clooney's Toughest Critic: Why Amal Didn't Like 'Gravity'

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Nicky80
Nicky80
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Video: Interview with popcorn with Peter Travers: Clooney's Toughest Critic: Why Amal Didn't Like 'Gravity' Empty Re: Video: Interview with popcorn with Peter Travers: Clooney's Toughest Critic: Why Amal Didn't Like 'Gravity'

Post by LizzyNY Fri 22 May 2015, 22:00

Thanks, Nicky. I love when Peter Travers interviews George. They're like two old friends just hanging out shooting the breeze. Really fun!
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Video: Interview with popcorn with Peter Travers: Clooney's Toughest Critic: Why Amal Didn't Like 'Gravity' Empty Re: Video: Interview with popcorn with Peter Travers: Clooney's Toughest Critic: Why Amal Didn't Like 'Gravity'

Post by Donnamarie Sat 23 May 2015, 02:10

Yea that's a good one.  Peter Travers is always fun. Come on George just sing one line.  I remember him singing to himself in Burn After Reading ... you know right before he kills Brad?  He wasn't that bad.
Donnamarie
Donnamarie
Possibly more Clooney than George himself

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sat 23 May 2015, 04:54

He sang the last time that Peter interviewed him.  Apparently Peter has CRS!

melbert
melbert
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Sat 23 May 2015, 15:17

Well melbert George apparently forgot too!  Me too.  Now I remember him telling the story of his family riding in the car and singing that little song.

Good memory melbert!
Donnamarie
Donnamarie

Back to top Go down

Post by lionheart Sat 23 May 2015, 15:31

Gravity is a great movie. There's a scene that's a particularly moving and made me cry.

lionheart
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Sat 23 May 2015, 23:00

Didn't he sing with Neil Diamond at some event, too?
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sun 24 May 2015, 00:01

melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Sun 24 May 2015, 00:33

Thanks Mel. He was right - he did inherit his singing voice from his mother's side of the family! lol!
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sun 24 May 2015, 03:06

You can really hear him singing in OBWAT with "You Are My Sunshine".  That IS his voice.  You can tell cuz' it sounds just like his phone book voice!  And I LOVE it!!!!!!

melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevens Thu 04 Jun 2015, 01:30

Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Thu 04 Jun 2015, 03:54

You already posted this on another thread Sevens.
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevens Thu 04 Jun 2015, 05:47

sorry I wanted to post this video actually
Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Tulips Thu 04 Jun 2015, 10:34

Isn't this the same interview that is in the first post in this thread?

Tulips
Clooney Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Fri 05 Jun 2015, 18:56

The reason Amal didn't like Gravity (and bear in mind, he's smiling when he says this):

"She thinks I kind of floated away too soon. And you know, when you think of the money the film made and the sequel, I think I floated away too soon!"
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Fri 05 Jun 2015, 19:45

In my mind he did fly away too soon.  The movie wasnt the same after he floated off into space.  He was the comic relief.
Donnamarie
Donnamarie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down