George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Meet George Clooney at Disneyland. Seriously! - OMAZE EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Meet George Clooney at Disneyland. Seriously! - OMAZE EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Meet George Clooney at Disneyland. Seriously! - OMAZE EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Meet George Clooney at Disneyland. Seriously! - OMAZE EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
Meet George Clooney at Disneyland. Seriously! - OMAZE EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
Meet George Clooney at Disneyland. Seriously! - OMAZE EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Meet George Clooney at Disneyland. Seriously! - OMAZE EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
Meet George Clooney at Disneyland. Seriously! - OMAZE EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
Meet George Clooney at Disneyland. Seriously! - OMAZE EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Meet George Clooney at Disneyland. Seriously! - OMAZE

+7
Alisonfan
Katiedot
Sevens
LornaDoone
party animal - not!
Nicky80
Donnamarie
11 posters

Go down

Meet George Clooney at Disneyland. Seriously! - OMAZE Empty Meet George Clooney at Disneyland. Seriously! - OMAZE

Post by Donnamarie Fri 24 Apr 2015, 17:31

Look at what was in my inbox this morning

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 

You & A Friend Will

• Meet George Clooney at the World Premiere of Disney’s Tomorrowland
  • Attend the premiere screening at AMC Downtown Disney® 12
  • Eat, drink and be merry at the premiere after-party in Tomorrowland, Disneyland® Park
  • Spend a magical day at Disneyland® Park
  • Be flown to LA and put up in a 4-star hotel

Last edited by Nicky80 on Sun 10 May 2015, 19:06; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : added text and pic - took out the incorrect info and added correct text from site)
Donnamarie
Donnamarie
Possibly more Clooney than George himself

Back to top Go down

Meet George Clooney at Disneyland. Seriously! - OMAZE Empty Re: Meet George Clooney at Disneyland. Seriously! - OMAZE

Post by Nicky80 Fri 24 Apr 2015, 17:54

I'm confused it shows George Picture but is does not really say you meet him it says you meet Timothy Olyphant...Do i read it wrong?

And where does it say the meeting will be in Disneyland?

I'm too stupid to read Shocked
Nicky80
Nicky80
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Meet George Clooney at Disneyland. Seriously! - OMAZE Empty Re: Meet George Clooney at Disneyland. Seriously! - OMAZE

Post by LornaDoone Fri 24 Apr 2015, 17:57

I'm trying to donate and the website seems to be stuck.
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Fri 24 Apr 2015, 17:59

But why does it say "Timothy Olyphant". I don't get it. Do i have a blond moment
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Fri 24 Apr 2015, 18:14

Nicky80 wrote:But why does it say "Timothy Olyphant". I don't get it. Do i have a blond moment

I can't explain that Nicky.  The link works for me but maybe the site is overwhelmed with visitors to the site because everyone wants to meet George. Try again.  Or go to Omaze.com and search George.  Omaze does a number of fundraising events for celebrities and their causes.
Donnamarie
Donnamarie

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Fri 24 Apr 2015, 18:17

ah ok an error then. Thanks. I moved it to the News section. Good luck to everyone who will try to bit. I hope one of you will win Thumbs up! Give Flowers
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Fri 24 Apr 2015, 19:03

Donnamarie wrote:
Nicky80 wrote:But why does it say "Timothy Olyphant". I don't get it. Do i have a blond moment

I can't explain that Nicky.  The link works for me but maybe the site is overwhelmed with visitors to the site because everyone wants to meet George. Try again.  Or go to Omaze.com and search George.  Omaze does a number of fundraising events for celebrities and their causes.

Nicky I fixed the info in the original post.  What is there now is what is on the site when you click on the link. - Lorna
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Fri 24 Apr 2015, 19:29

Brilliant that he's done this again. I'm in!

party animal - not!
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Fri 24 Apr 2015, 22:03

LornaDoone wrote:
Donnamarie wrote:

Nicky I fixed the info in the original post.  What is there now is what is on the site when you click on the link. - Lorna

Did I screw up the link?  Weird.  It worked for me.  Sorry. Maybe I had the blond moment
Embarassed
Donnamarie
Donnamarie

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Sat 25 Apr 2015, 03:41

Donnamarie wrote:
LornaDoone wrote:
Donnamarie wrote:

Did I screw up the link?  Weird.  It worked for me.  Sorry. Maybe I had the blond moment
Embarassed

No the link went to the right place, but the comments you had posted were about a different Omaze event that had to do with a different charity, the show Justified and somebody named Timothy.

I deleted that info and added the info that was at the link for George's Omaze event.
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevens Sat 25 Apr 2015, 04:24

the premiere arrangements in detail
Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sat 25 Apr 2015, 05:27

Ooooh, this is such a great thing. I'm tweeting and sharing on social media so that everyone knows about this.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alisonfan Sat 25 Apr 2015, 12:20

Last time I worry what I should wear too much worry.Now I have to keepup with Amal OMG. $10 for ticket I need $5000 for dress Oops + bag +shoe + Jewels For all I must find $10,010.00c  affraid

Alisonfan
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by hathaross Sat 25 Apr 2015, 12:56

As the Monuments Men audition, not available for my couontry Sad It was something about some law of my country that is is not changed. Stupid but...
hathaross
hathaross
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sat 25 Apr 2015, 13:14

I think you're just going to have to move, hathaross!
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sat 25 Apr 2015, 13:15

G
Alisonfan wrote:Last time I worry what I should wear too much worry.Now I have to keepup with Amal OMG. $10 for ticket I need $5000 for dress Oops + bag +shoe + Jewels For all I must find $10,010.00c  affraid

No no no...Just jeans, leather jacket and Casamios t shirt will be fine !

Coolio
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by hathaross Sat 25 Apr 2015, 13:17

I wish I could Razz
There is no way to meet him, not in Laglio now... not in these auditions.... Somebody is trying not to have any chance of ever seeing him in person.
hathaross
hathaross
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Wed 29 Apr 2015, 11:29

In this link it says there is a special screening and interviews with the cast.

You are here: Home / #TomorrowlandEvent / Let George Clooney Take You To the Premiere of Tomorrowland
Let George Clooney Take You To the Premiere of Tomorrowland
April 24, 2015 by Gayle Turner 1 Comment

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]What if there was a place where nothing was impossible-want to go? How about if we told you that you could not only get to Tomorrowland, but you could do it with George Clooney? Now do we have your full-undivided attention? Well that’s just what awaits you as part of this once in a lifetime experience. And the best part of the entire thing, as if you needed more motivation other than hanging out with Mr. Clooney, if all goes to support Not On Our Watch. Now that we have your attention, let’s take a look at just what the day will hold for you.
ABOUT THE EXPERIENCE
You and a friend will be:

• Be flown to LA and put up in a 4-star hotel
  • Spend a magical day at the Happiest Place on Earth-Disneyland®
  • Meet George Clooney at the World Premiere of Disney’s Tomorrowland-unlimited selfies of course are included
  • Attend the premiere screening at AMC Downtown Disney® 12
  • Eat, drink and be merry at the premiere after-party in the actual Tomorrowland in the heart of Disneyland®[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Who You’ll Be Helping
George Clooney works with partner organizations Not On Our Watch and the Enough Project to prevent genocide and crimes against humanity in areas of urgent crisis across Africa. Tactics range from a groundbreaking program to use satellites to document evidence of war crimes to a new initiative to use financial forensic investigations to counter the illicit funding for violence such as blood diamonds and ivory. Learn more and join us at EnoughProject.org
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]ABOUT OMAZE
Omaze is an online charity platform that raises money and awareness for nonprofits by offering everyone the chance to win once-in-a-lifetime experiences with their favorite performers, athletes and influencers. That’s everything from walking the red carpet on a date with George Clooney, to playing tennis with Serena Williams, to being in Star Wars: The Force Awakens. Founded by two best friends, Matt Pohlson and Ryan Cummins, Omaze connects its community of donors to transformative experiences, remarkable causes and compelling content. For more information, please visit [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
So just how do you make this dream a reality? Simply head over to the Omaze George Clooney Experience page. It’s really just that simple. Yes, all of this and more can really happen to you but this opportunity to win this once-in-a-lifetime experience won’t last forever- there’s only 10 days left to enter!
What if there was a place where this was totally possible-wouldn’t you want to go?[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Want to more about Tomorrowland?
Join us May 6-8 as we join 24 other bloggers from around the country to bring you an exclusive behind the scenes coverage as we travel to Los Angeles for the #TomorrowlandEvent. The event includes a special screening of the Tomorrowland, interviewing the cast and crew, a trip to the Walt Disney Archives and of course no trip to Los Angeles would be complete without a visit to Disneyland® and visit to the original Tomorrowland.  Stay tuned right here as we take you to the #TomorrowlandEvent all leading up to the May 22 release of Tomorrowland.
Get all the up to the minute news right here and
Like TOMORROWLAND Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/DisneyTomorrowland
Follow Disney Pictures on Twitter: https://twitter.com/DisneyPictures
Visit the official TOMORROWLAND website: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Or by following our special #TomorrowlandEvent hashtag and don’t forget to visit the Omaze George Clooney Experience page for your own chance to win you own journey to Tomorrowland.
Tomorrowland opens everywhere May 22

Last edited by Katiedot on Wed 29 Apr 2015, 14:03; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added text)

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Meet George Clooney at Disneyland. Seriously! - OMAZE Empty temp thread

Post by Joanna Wed 29 Apr 2015, 11:42

And much more annemarie....win a weekend in 
LA and have a fabulous time at the premiere.

Come on girls read all about it....anyone going to enter ?
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Wed 29 Apr 2015, 14:02

Annemarie and Joanna - I've just moved your posts here to the right thread.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Wed 29 Apr 2015, 15:12

I've entered.  Probably will enter a couple more times.  I entered the MM Omaze contest but obviously that didn't work out too well for me.  I did get a MM movie poster with George's digital signature.  In the end the money goes to a really good cause so I still feel it's money well spent.

Good luck to everyone who enters!
Donnamarie
Donnamarie

Back to top Go down

Meet George Clooney at Disneyland. Seriously! - OMAZE Empty OMAZE. Winners please.

Post by Alisonfan Sun 10 May 2015, 14:30

I enter, no email.  No sign of winner.  Matbe Amal winner and took niece. hahaha and pick up CHEQUE hahaha

How much money we make???? Nothing on OMAZE facebook???

Alisonfan
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sun 10 May 2015, 15:48

Maybe they didn't have the support or interest that they did last year.  So sad.
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Sun 10 May 2015, 19:04

Merged thread
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Sun 10 May 2015, 19:05

Maybe somebody bought the story exclusive and it will come out only few days later who won. Let's see...
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Mon 11 May 2015, 03:45

I think if you watch the you tube video the winners are with George he is talking to a woman and a young man. They pose for pictures and George shakes their hands.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by Alisonfan Mon 11 May 2015, 13:26

Still notting of how much money we made  Sad

And no official winner anounced yet, last time very different story wondering why??????  Money gone down a lot  bec of Amal price of clothes.Just that not bec George say she have fun with that money.

Alisonfan
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Mon 11 May 2015, 15:03

Alisonfan wrote:Still notting of how much money we made  Sad

And no official winner anounced yet, last time very different story wondering why??????  Money gone down a lot  bec of Amal price of clothes.Just that not bec George say she have fun with that money.

I entered the first Clooney Omaze contest and I don't remember it being publicized how much money was raised for it.  I remember the press covering the woman and her daughter who won and showing pics and a video of their meeting with George. Does anyone here remember Omaze publicizing the winner?  I just don't at this point.  Maybe Omaze isn't on top of their game as they should be.  They are doing lots of these celebrity benefits now.  I always get emails from them.  But nothing after the fact.
Donnamarie
Donnamarie

Back to top Go down

Post by Alisonfan Mon 11 May 2015, 15:33

Donnamarie wrote:
Alisonfan wrote:Still notting of how much money we made  Sad

I entered the first Clooney Omaze contest and I don't remember it being publicized how much money was raised for it.  I remember the press covering the woman and her daughter who won and showing pics and a video of their meeting with George. Does anyone here remember Omaze publicizing the winner?  I just don't at this point.  Maybe Omaze isn't on top of their game as they should be.  They are doing lots of these celebrity benefits now.  I always get emails from them.  But nothing after the fact.

Yes they rase 1.25 million dollar.It was publicised everywhere with interviews George thank everybody who enter, on TV everywhere I will look.

Alisonfan
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Mon 11 May 2015, 15:46

Has anyone looked at the video I mentioned I think those two people may have been the winners. They were outside the barriers talking to George Gio is standing next to them. In the next shot George is posing on the carpet with them at the end of the pictures he shakes their hands.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Mon 11 May 2015, 17:14

annemarie you mean the blond woman with the young man who may have been her son?  I saw George talking to them.
Donnamarie
Donnamarie

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Mon 11 May 2015, 17:34

Donnamarie wrote:annemarie you mean the blond woman with the young man who may have been her son?  I saw George talking to them.
 Yes those are the people, they are the only ones other than stars who are being photographed so that's why I think they are the winners.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Mon 11 May 2015, 20:02

I emailed Omaze and asked who won the contest and how much $ was raised for Not On Our Watch.  They did get back to me but all they said was that they would post the info on their Facebook page "in the next few weeks".
That was it.  Unless we find out some other way maybe someone here can check Facebook from time to time for the info.  I'm not on Facebook.
Donnamarie
Donnamarie

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Mon 11 May 2015, 21:55

If you google Omaze their Facebook page comes up.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Mon 11 May 2015, 22:25

Maybe this story will be timed for, say, London. Could be that the winners are not from the States.

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Mon 11 May 2015, 22:37

annemarie wrote:If you google Omaze their Facebook page comes up.

My bulb isn't shining too brightly.  I apologize.  I just don't do Facebook or Twitter and I'm a twit when it comes to both.  Embarassed
Donnamarie
Donnamarie

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Mon 11 May 2015, 23:29

No problem I don't do them either I just typed in Omaze and the Face book came up.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Tue 12 May 2015, 04:03

I think this link may work for you.

And if you're not of Facebook, a box comes up and asks you to sign up for it. Pretty simple process and it's free.

LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Meet George Clooney at Disneyland. Seriously! - OMAZE Empty OMAZE ???? Disappointing

Post by Alisonfan Thu 28 May 2015, 12:33

Still no thing on Omaze about Clooney prize last time GMA everyone all excitement.This time nothing.NO even result.
Can it be that  total that bad?

Alisonfan
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Thu 28 May 2015, 12:51

Yep,  as a donator to that and SSP I was wondering that, but I also wondered whether it's a story for later which would get more impact away from all the premieres as a stand-alone story and might be attached to news about Sudan or a new initiative.

I'm thinking the latter, 'cos I just don't see His Nibs just ignoring or burying the story.......

Interestingly I also got a letter from Enough Project about the Omaze offer.............

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Thu 28 May 2015, 13:55

Just found this........do we have it already?

Celebrity with a Purpose: Actors Champion Enough's Work

What do taking over Disneyland with George Clooney and joining Robin Wright for a power lunch on the set of House of Cards have in common? Some might respond that they’re both opportunities for unique and unforgettable experiences with stars we love. But it might surprise people to learn that both experiences raised money to support work to end atrocities in the Horn, eastern, and central Africa. The Enough Project and Not On Our Watch partnered with Omaze to offer the chance to win once in a lifetime experiences with stars who are using their fame to make the world a better place.
This is not to say the winners aren't ecstatic that they won their celebrity experiences. Noeleen, of Dublin, explained how excited she was to bring her 16 year old son to Los Angeles, who has spent most of his young life on stage or in acting classes. She was thrilled to be able to advance her son’s passion while supporting a good cause. As she said, “having looked up the charity I was very impressed by how [it] highlighted humanitarian issues in places that were rarely seen on TV.”
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]And Chris of Chatham, UK, who will be getting some face time with Robin Wright, said, “Robin was raising money for two causes—Raise Hope [for] Congo and the Foundation for Living Beauty.  Both are worthy, but I was particularly keen to support the Raise Hope [for] Congo campaign as I’ve visited Africa several times in the last few years, and coincidentally had just been reading . . . about the difficulties of protecting the Rhinoceros and other endangered species in war-torn parts of Africa, such as the Congo.” The Enough Project has been raising the alarm about the link between poaching and armed groups in the region for years, and Chris’ participation will support our efforts to end the conflicts that are fueled in part by this brutal trade.
The Enough Project is currently cooking up new “omazing” experiences, so be sure to check back regularly or, better yet, join our email list and get updated as soon as these new opportunities are announced!

Last edited by Nicky80 on Thu 28 May 2015, 17:53; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added text and pics)

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Thu 28 May 2015, 17:09

Those are the people on the carpet with George.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Thu 28 May 2015, 17:56

Merged threads
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Thu 28 May 2015, 19:03

I got an email from OMAZE this morning identifying the winners ( a picture of them with George) and thanking me for donating to NOOW.

And I do recognize the mom and son from the red carpet at the LA premiere.
Donnamarie
Donnamarie

Back to top Go down

Post by Alisonfan Fri 29 May 2015, 10:29

Me nothing.Nothing on facebook. Not amount money raised? George still in negation about money he might tip in self to save face hahaha.

Alisonfan
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Fri 29 May 2015, 21:44

Donnamarie wrote:I got an email from OMAZE this morning identifying the winners ( a picture of them with George) and thanking me for donating to NOOW.

And I do recognize the mom and son from the red carpet at the LA premiere.

Can you post the Picture??? Please  Give Flowers
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down