George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
TOMORROWLAND world premiere at Disneyland May 9th EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
TOMORROWLAND world premiere at Disneyland May 9th EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
TOMORROWLAND world premiere at Disneyland May 9th EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
TOMORROWLAND world premiere at Disneyland May 9th EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
TOMORROWLAND world premiere at Disneyland May 9th EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
TOMORROWLAND world premiere at Disneyland May 9th EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
TOMORROWLAND world premiere at Disneyland May 9th EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
TOMORROWLAND world premiere at Disneyland May 9th EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
TOMORROWLAND world premiere at Disneyland May 9th EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

TOMORROWLAND world premiere at Disneyland May 9th

+6
Sevens
What Would He Say
LornaDoone
Donnamarie
party animal - not!
Nicky80
10 posters

Go down

TOMORROWLAND world premiere at Disneyland May 9th Empty TOMORROWLAND world premiere at Disneyland May 9th

Post by Sevens Tue 21 Apr 2015, 01:49

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
George&Amal on the red carpet in Disneyland!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by Nicky80 on Tue 21 Apr 2015, 18:36; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added text)
Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

TOMORROWLAND world premiere at Disneyland May 9th Empty Re: TOMORROWLAND world premiere at Disneyland May 9th

Post by Donnamarie Tue 21 Apr 2015, 01:53

Yay! Wonder if Amal has ever been to Disneyland.
Donnamarie
Donnamarie
Possibly more Clooney than George himself

Back to top Go down

TOMORROWLAND world premiere at Disneyland May 9th Empty Re: TOMORROWLAND world premiere at Disneyland May 9th

Post by Sevens Tue 21 Apr 2015, 02:00

Wonder if George has ever been there since he got famous
Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Tue 21 Apr 2015, 16:21

Wonder if he's ever been there - full stop!

party animal - not!
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Tue 21 Apr 2015, 16:24

Someone has an invitation.........

Chat Tomorrowland Movie Premiere - May 9th 2015 at Downtown Disney and Disneyland Park 

So i just received an invite from Walt Disney Pictures to attend the World Premiere of Tomorrowland on May 9th at AMC Downtown Disney 12 with a afterparty immediately following the screening inside Tomorrowland at Disneyland Park. While excited for this opportunity I looked at Disneyland Calendar and the park is open till midnight that night so I wonder how they will pull this off with the park being open.... I can't be the only one to have received this invite so It wont take long for the word to get out... I am excited for this!!!

Last edited by Nicky80 on Tue 21 Apr 2015, 18:37; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added text)

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Tue 21 Apr 2015, 18:40

OK OK I have never been to Disneyland. One day I want to go Smile

Now question. Disneyland is Paris and Disneyworld is Orlando right? so the Premier is in Paris???

Or is the one in LA also called Disneyland and the Premier is in LA?
Nicky80
Nicky80
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Tue 21 Apr 2015, 18:56

I think it might be in LA...........

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Tue 21 Apr 2015, 20:09

party animal - not! wrote:I think it might be in LA...........

Yes PAN, Disneyland is in LA.  Actually in Aneheim, not too far from LA.  Disneyworld is in Orlando.  My kids never forgave their parents for not taking them to a Disney park when they were young. They've been scarred for life.  At least according to them.
Donnamarie
Donnamarie
Possibly more Clooney than George himself

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Tue 21 Apr 2015, 22:15

I've been to Disneyland for non-Disney park related movie screenings.  How they pull it off is there is a special area you can park for downtown disney and I'm sure they will rope off the parking closest to the theater.

They may then put the folks in the theater in parking trams and take them to Tomorrowland.  Or there might even be a short cut that the public is not aware of that they can just walk from the theater to that section of the park.

Trust me.  Disney KNOWS how to handle large crowds that should be the least of worries for this person who got the invite.

Me, I'd want to get there early enough to at least TRY to get a glimpse of George when he walks in!

LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by What Would He Say Wed 22 Apr 2015, 15:11

Do you know if there is a UK premier?.....does anyone have a place and date?......Time for a bit of eyeballing.....Those of you who are new will be delighted to know my eyeballing is second to none......Nobody picks up on GC's mood better than moi.....Let me toot my own horn, I picked up on vulnerability in Venice at Gravity.....AND went against the crowd and saw upset/irritability in London for MM......So roll on London, I promise honest injun to give the truth. ....If it's true love I will see it, equally if it's not I'll see that too.....Promise promise to tell the truth no matter what....I will leave it to you dear friends to believe my report or not....
What Would He Say
What Would He Say
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevens Wed 22 Apr 2015, 18:14

Apr
BREAKING: Tomorrowland Movie Premiere To Be Held at Downtown Disney Anaheim

BREAKING: Tomorrowland Movie Premiere To Be Held at Downtown Disney Anaheim

The mystery adventure film Tomorrowland, starring Academy Award winner George Clooney, will premiere at an invitation-only, celebrity studded event at the Disneyland Resort on May 9th. The film will have its inaugural screening at The Downtown Disney District rather than in the section of Disneyland with which it shares a name.
In the film, a former boy-genius (Clooney) and a gifted teenager (Britt Robertson) set out on a dangerous mission to unearth the secrets of “Tomorrowland,” an enigmatic location caught between time and space. Featuring a screenplay by “Lost” writer and co-creator Damon Lindelof and Brad Bird, from a story by Lindelof & Bird & Jeff Jensen, Tomorrowland promises to take audiences on a thrill ride of nonstop adventures through new dimensions that have only been dreamed of.
Tomorrowland is expected to be screened at the AMC Downtown Disney theaters, with areas dedicated to a “red carpet” arrival area (presumably running in front of the ESPN Zone).
In 2003, 2006, 2007 and 2011 Disneyland Park played host to each of the four Pirates of the Caribbean films.  At those events the films were shown on a large temporary screen poised on the edge of Tom Sawyer Island. In 2013 Disney California Adventure introduced The Lone Ranger.
If things work as they did at the earlier events, limited space may be available along the “red carpet” to view the film’s stars and celebrity guests as they arrive. Park hours could be adjusted and Downtown Disney District parking severely limited on the day of the event. Watch for details from WDW News Today for details as they become available.

Last edited by Nicky80 on Wed 22 Apr 2015, 20:36; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : added text and pics)
Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevens Fri 08 May 2015, 10:25

getting ready...
Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevens Fri 08 May 2015, 18:11

Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by bgarabedian Fri 08 May 2015, 18:57

i entered the contest for the premier at disneyland for tommorrland. 

I entered the contest for tommorowland for walt disney in anaheim. I guess I did not win. i would have loved to go but you need an invite to see the movie or you can go with someone who has an extra ticket and an after party too. I guess I was not one of the ones to get the ticket but I guess I can go to disneyland and watch george down the red carpet but I would rather see the movie and him in the theatre and afterparty. bg
\

d

bgarabedian
Learning to love George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Fri 08 May 2015, 19:49

What Would He Say wrote:Do you know if there is a UK premier?.....does anyone have a place and date?......Time for a bit of eyeballing.....Those of you who are new will be delighted to know my eyeballing is second to none......Nobody picks up on GC's mood better than moi.....Let me toot my own horn, I picked up on vulnerability in Venice at Gravity.....AND went against the crowd and saw upset/irritability in London for MM......So roll on London, I promise honest injun to give the truth. ....If it's true love I will see it, equally if it's not I'll see that too.....Promise promise to tell the truth no matter what....I will leave it to you dear friends to believe my report or not....

WWHS.....I assume you've discovered the answer to your query above.
I look forward to your Intelligence Report No. 3 with great glee !
Good Luck gal.
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevens Sat 09 May 2015, 18:36

ALSO TODAY: Red carpet premiere of "Tomorrowland" at the Downtown Disney AMC Theater beginning at 4pm #Tomorrowland [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
more pics

Last edited by Sevens on Sat 09 May 2015, 18:50; edited 1 time in total
Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by PigPen Sat 09 May 2015, 18:38

Donnamarie wrote:Yay!  Wonder if Amal has ever been to Disneyland.  
Are you  referring to the park in California,or her wedding??????? super cool super cool

PigPen
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevens Sat 09 May 2015, 18:47

OMG...it's blue carpet!
Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by amaretti Sat 09 May 2015, 20:11

Cool . cheers

amaretti
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Sat 09 May 2015, 21:32

what is the difference between a red and a blue carpet????

Or is there no meaning and just blue carpet?
Nicky80
Nicky80
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevens Sun 10 May 2015, 00:34

Live link
Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down