George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George's new project The Department - a series
Elle: Is Amal the new Carolyn Bessette? EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Elle: Is Amal the new Carolyn Bessette? EmptySun 17 Mar 2024, 22:18 by party animal - not!

»  Back in the UK
Elle: Is Amal the new Carolyn Bessette? EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Elle: Is Amal the new Carolyn Bessette? EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
Elle: Is Amal the new Carolyn Bessette? EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
Elle: Is Amal the new Carolyn Bessette? EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

» George on the Letterman Show
Elle: Is Amal the new Carolyn Bessette? EmptyWed 21 Feb 2024, 15:59 by LizzyNY

» George and Amal with a new puppy
Elle: Is Amal the new Carolyn Bessette? EmptyWed 14 Feb 2024, 19:14 by benex

» Amal new book on freedom of speech released
Elle: Is Amal the new Carolyn Bessette? EmptyTue 13 Feb 2024, 18:49 by party animal - not!

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Elle: Is Amal the new Carolyn Bessette?

5 posters

Go down

Elle: Is Amal the new Carolyn Bessette? Empty Elle: Is Amal the new Carolyn Bessette?

Post by party animal - not! Wed 15 Apr 2015, 22:37

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

............tho why Amal should be the new anybody else is beyond me.............

party animal - not!
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Elle: Is Amal the new Carolyn Bessette? Empty Re: Elle: Is Amal the new Carolyn Bessette?

Post by Missa Wed 15 Apr 2015, 23:26

party animal - not! wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

............tho why Amal should be the new anybody else is beyond me.............

Surely you aren't suggesting that women are individual human beings with their own interests and talents and abilities rather than interchangeable vaginas with legs? You clearly have not been reading any internet comment threads on Hillary Clinton's race for the U.S.presidency. 

Or really any internet comment thread of which the subject is a women. Sigh. Surrender
Missa
Missa
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Elle: Is Amal the new Carolyn Bessette? Empty temp thread

Post by Donnamarie Thu 16 Apr 2015, 02:58

The Elle article says more about the media than about two distinctively different and successful women in the public eye.  The comparison is unworthy.  The one thing both women do (did) have in common is the way the press hounds/hounded them.
Donnamarie
Donnamarie
Possibly more Clooney than George himself

Back to top Go down

Elle: Is Amal the new Carolyn Bessette? Empty Re: Elle: Is Amal the new Carolyn Bessette?

Post by LornaDoone Thu 16 Apr 2015, 03:34

party et al I moved your election/hillary stuff here as it has nothing to do with Amal being compared to Bessette.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Thu 16 Apr 2015, 07:29

party animal - not! wrote:............tho why Amal should be the new anybody else is beyond me.............
lol!
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down