George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Genevieve Ni Reamoin - Another one for the list? EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Genevieve Ni Reamoin - Another one for the list? EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Genevieve Ni Reamoin - Another one for the list? EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Genevieve Ni Reamoin - Another one for the list? EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
Genevieve Ni Reamoin - Another one for the list? EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
Genevieve Ni Reamoin - Another one for the list? EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Genevieve Ni Reamoin - Another one for the list? EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
Genevieve Ni Reamoin - Another one for the list? EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
Genevieve Ni Reamoin - Another one for the list? EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Genevieve Ni Reamoin - Another one for the list?

+6
blubelle
Casey
Clooney
cindigirl
melbert
Merlin
10 posters

Go down

Genevieve Ni Reamoin - Another one for the list? Empty Genevieve Ni Reamoin - Another one for the list?

Post by Merlin Sun 15 May 2011, 13:00

Irish Gal Keeps Mum on Friend George

By Barry Egan
Sunday May 15 2011

So 50 is the new flirty. Or thirty -- oh whatever. Same difference I always say. Just look at George Clooney. OK -- you can stop now.

George celebrated his 50th last Friday by dining in Mr Chow in Beverly Hills with his Italian girlfriend Elisabetta Canalis.

One person who probably never gave the day a second thought was Irish journalist Genevieve Ni Reamoinn. Can't say the same for myself. Especially not when I received an email with a photograph of gorgeous Genevieve and George at a ball, suggesting that they were once "an item".

When I rang Genevieve, who is based in London and works for The Irish World, she said "that was a few years ago and I couldn't comment on that aspect of it. I am not prepared to go into it."

The Cork-born beauty was, however, prepared to tell how they met. "I interviewed him in LA and we stayed in touch and became close."

Just how close she was also not prepared to disclose. "That's private. But I wasn't in a relationship with anyone else when I became friends with George," said Genevieve who has long since married.

Read more: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Merlin
Merlin
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Genevieve Ni Reamoin - Another one for the list? Empty Re: Genevieve Ni Reamoin - Another one for the list?

Post by melbert Sun 15 May 2011, 15:25

Since he didn't include "the picture" with his article, I googled Genevieve, and got this link. I don't know if that's her, but she is very pretty.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
melbert
melbert
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Genevieve Ni Reamoin - Another one for the list? Empty Re: Genevieve Ni Reamoin - Another one for the list?

Post by cindigirl Sun 15 May 2011, 15:32

Thanks Mel for the picture. Pretty girl with big boobs. Now we KNOW George is not a leg man. LOL
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sun 15 May 2011, 15:43

Hey, I got big boobs! I think he would like them!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlin Sun 15 May 2011, 16:41

So Melbert your real name isn't Chelsea is it LOL

Merlin
Merlin

Back to top Go down

Post by Clooney Sun 15 May 2011, 17:26

melbert wrote:Hey, I got big boobs! I think he would like them!

Are they perky? *snickers*
Clooney
Clooney
Learning to love George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Sun 15 May 2011, 18:01

My God, how does Chelsea walk around with those things? She could beat somebody to death with them. Maybe we should introduce her to George. That might take his mind off editing Ides.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Sun 15 May 2011, 18:25

Clooney....your avatar pic of half naked George...where is that from?

Casey

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlin Sun 15 May 2011, 18:57

From the American Casey.....when he goes home for a shower...
Merlin
Merlin

Back to top Go down

Post by blubelle Sun 15 May 2011, 20:32

He could use my shower anytime. And I don't have big boobs.
blubelle
blubelle
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sun 15 May 2011, 21:06

OMP Merlin. That is so wrong in so many ways. No, I'm NOT Chelsea.

And Clooney, if hanging down to my knees means "perky" - that's me. lol
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Sun 15 May 2011, 21:35

I think the article is weird to even make an article out of it. Slow news day I guess. Since she is married, I think it rude of Barry to make an issue of it and make it public news.

sisieq
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by Clooney Sun 15 May 2011, 21:55

melbert wrote:OMP Merlin. That is so wrong in so many ways. No, I'm NOT Chelsea.

And Clooney, if hanging down to my knees means "perky" - that's me. lol

Run for the hills
Clooney
Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sun 15 May 2011, 23:48

gotcha!!!!! Love3
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Clooney Mon 16 May 2011, 00:21

Darn it.. I couldn't escape, LOL. Oi, you!
Clooney
Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Mon 16 May 2011, 01:13

Dark hair and big boobs yep his type. That girl with the massive ones must have a really bad back and a bra she could keep a litter of kittens in!
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by Clooney Mon 16 May 2011, 01:22

I hear those baby kittens running in herds to claim a spot.
Clooney
Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Atalante Mon 16 May 2011, 15:56

cindigirl wrote:My God, how does Chelsea walk around with those things? She could beat somebody to death with them. Maybe we should introduce her to George. That might take his mind off editing Ides.

Beat somebody to death, ..., if she doesn't fall over in the first place. Suppose she has to pick something up, ..., bang, she's on the floor herself.

Well she's an ... American I guess. lol!
Atalante
Atalante
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Mon 16 May 2011, 17:06

Atlanta, "well, she's an ... American I guess." What does that mean please?
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Clooney Mon 16 May 2011, 19:42

I guess she thinks only Americans have big boobs. Suspect
Clooney
Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Mon 16 May 2011, 19:57

Clooney, must be our vitamins or all American hot dogs. LOL
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Clooney Mon 16 May 2011, 23:01

I dunno lemme check.. *looks down shirt*
Clooney
Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Mon 16 May 2011, 23:19

It's all the processed junk food, We have a saying here in Texas" we grow em bigger".
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 16 May 2011, 23:40

melbert wrote:Since he didn't include "the picture" with his article, I googled Genevieve, and got this link. I don't know if that's her, but she is very pretty.

That's not Genevieve, she is linked to the article because she wrote it. The woman in the picture is an Irish news and tv presenter called GrĂ¡inne Seoige

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Tue 17 May 2011, 01:55

Thanks Drithle! Welcome to the Open House!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Tue 17 May 2011, 20:38

Welcome Drithle and thanks for the correction!

sisieq
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down