George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George's new project The Department - a series
Blind Items - scurrilous gossip that we'll never know the answer to - None George related EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Blind Items - scurrilous gossip that we'll never know the answer to - None George related EmptySun 17 Mar 2024, 22:18 by party animal - not!

»  Back in the UK
Blind Items - scurrilous gossip that we'll never know the answer to - None George related EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Blind Items - scurrilous gossip that we'll never know the answer to - None George related EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
Blind Items - scurrilous gossip that we'll never know the answer to - None George related EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
Blind Items - scurrilous gossip that we'll never know the answer to - None George related EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

» George on the Letterman Show
Blind Items - scurrilous gossip that we'll never know the answer to - None George related EmptyWed 21 Feb 2024, 15:59 by LizzyNY

» George and Amal with a new puppy
Blind Items - scurrilous gossip that we'll never know the answer to - None George related EmptyWed 14 Feb 2024, 19:14 by benex

» Amal new book on freedom of speech released
Blind Items - scurrilous gossip that we'll never know the answer to - None George related EmptyTue 13 Feb 2024, 18:49 by party animal - not!

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Blind Items - scurrilous gossip that we'll never know the answer to - None George related

4 posters

Go down

Blind Items - scurrilous gossip that we'll never know the answer to - None George related Empty Blind Items - scurrilous gossip that we'll never know the answer to - None George related

Post by Nicky80 Sun 05 Apr 2015, 20:27

LornaDoone wrote:holy shit!  holy shit!  I will never think of this show the same again!
http://www.crazydaysandnights.net/2015/04/blind-items-revealed-1-110.html
I'm purposely NOT putting the info here.  Please go to the link.
Thanks.

this is really shocking. I think I read this before about the Show.

If true then I find it really sad that it comes out after his dead. That means his entire life he got away with it.

Spoiler:

Last edited by LornaDoone on Sun 05 Apr 2015, 21:57; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added the spoiler format.)
Nicky80
Nicky80
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Blind Items - scurrilous gossip that we'll never know the answer to - None George related Empty Re: Blind Items - scurrilous gossip that we'll never know the answer to - None George related

Post by LornaDoone Sun 05 Apr 2015, 21:56

I don't know.
Spoiler:
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Blind Items - scurrilous gossip that we'll never know the answer to - None George related Empty Re: Blind Items - scurrilous gossip that we'll never know the answer to - None George related

Post by LornaDoone Sun 05 Apr 2015, 22:01

Nicky some might be really upset about this blind so I've put the spoiler on the conversation.

Note to others - this is from one person's accusation. Unless others come forward it just can't be verified. But if it IS true then there are a lot of other actors out there who could possibly come forward.

Either way, I'll never think of this show the same again!
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Sun 05 Apr 2015, 22:04

This is awful. I think I'd have to hear it directly from the actress and have it corroborated by others who were there before I could begin to believe any of it. 

If she's implying that Michael Landon was the star who was screwing all these young virgins, why didn't she speak up while he was still alive and around to answer her charges? It seems very cruel to his family to try to destroy his reputation now, when he can't speak for himself.

And I think she needs to speak publicly. She should not be able to remain anonymous while ruining someone's reputation.
LizzyNY
LizzyNY
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sun 05 Apr 2015, 22:27

I remember Alison Arngrim (Nellie) making some bad statements a few years ago, showing a not so favorable light on Little House.
melbert
melbert
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down