George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
How Much are You Loving this Forum? EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
How Much are You Loving this Forum? EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
How Much are You Loving this Forum? EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
How Much are You Loving this Forum? EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
How Much are You Loving this Forum? EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
How Much are You Loving this Forum? EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
How Much are You Loving this Forum? EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
How Much are You Loving this Forum? EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
How Much are You Loving this Forum? EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

How Much are You Loving this Forum?

+10
Lella_la_bella
pandabear
Katiedot
melbert
Dexterdidit
lucy
cindigirl
Atalante
sisieq
clooneys six
14 posters

Go down

How Much are You Loving this Forum? Empty How Much are You Loving this Forum?

Post by clooneys six Fri 13 May 2011, 15:32

I've never been on a forum before and honestly, I'm loving Clooney's Open House! So I kinda started to wonder what were the best moments for each of you obviously high-ranking and sweet and sexy members out there? (Yeah, that would be me butt kissing the seniors Razz)
I've been following George on the tabloids for almost a year now and I don't see anything really exciting there....gossip wise. But out here, you guys know like all the angles on the story and its a lot more interesting to read, though its just conversation! So what was the best moment you ever had on this forum? Do tell!

clooneys six
clooneys six
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

How Much are You Loving this Forum? Empty Re: How Much are You Loving this Forum?

Post by sisieq Fri 13 May 2011, 18:43

I enjoy both here and Clooney Unlimited Forum - everyday!

BTW, personally, I think this should be moved to "Party in the Kitchen". Not picking on you Clooneys Six, I know you're a newbie and not familiar with all the sections. The "Party in the Kitchen" is the area we talk amongst ourselves.

sisieq
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

How Much are You Loving this Forum? Empty Re: How Much are You Loving this Forum?

Post by Atalante Fri 13 May 2011, 20:04

Freedom of Speech. We can laugh with Da Cloonz every day ! bounce
Atalante
Atalante
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Fri 13 May 2011, 20:09

sisieq, I just joined the Unlimited Forum. Don't want to seem dense, but how in the world do I post on it? Maybe I'm better off not, my fingers sometimes have a mind of their own. LOL
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

How Much are You Loving this Forum? Empty Look at that, I am now a Clooney Virgin!

Post by clooneys six Fri 13 May 2011, 20:29

Thanks Sisieq....I actually did not know that! I'll repost this there Smile

sisieq wrote:I enjoy both here and Clooney Unlimited Forum - everyday!

BTW, personally, I think this should be moved to "Party in the Kitchen". Not picking on you Clooneys Six, I know you're a newbie and not familiar with all the sections. The "Party in the Kitchen" is the area we talk amongst ourselves.
clooneys six
clooneys six
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Fri 13 May 2011, 20:40

cindigirl wrote:sisieq, I just joined the Unlimited Forum. Don't want to seem dense, but how in the world do I post on it? Maybe I'm better off not, my fingers sometimes have a mind of their own. LOL

We'll talk in PMs.

sisieq
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Fri 13 May 2011, 23:30

@ cindigirl, don't feel bad I joined years ago but only visited a few times, was use to ccc and UF felt strange to me. Fast forward with everyone here talking about UF I go back and can't remember my login combo correctly, so I've been trying every once in awhile to reg.,ask for new name, etc. it gets so frustrating I just give up.
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Fri 13 May 2011, 23:41

I'm lovin this forum above all others because the posts-posters are more detailed in there opinions and comments, so for me it's a more intimate read/place to comment.Plus everyone can disagree,have different points of view and are still respected.You can't find this combo on other sites (IMO) we got the right ingredients for a great recipe. Now is that cheesy enough for you!!
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Sat 14 May 2011, 03:12

I post here and on CU I have been there for awhile. Was on Clooneyfiles and By George (yes I have been around that long). I enjoy it here we all have our opinions and that is great. One thing about George his choice in girls always gives us alot to talk about and always has. His film choices over the years have gotten better and more varied too. It is a good board here keeps out the crazies which makes it a much more calm and fun place. No stress posting!
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Sat 14 May 2011, 03:15

To get back to your question there have been lots of fun times. Hard to pin point exact ones. Usually it is a comment someone makes that makes me laugh or gives me a new way of seeing things! I think at some stage everyone has made me laugh. Some of the nicknames we have come up for Bette have been just wonderful!
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sat 14 May 2011, 03:41

There is really nothing I can say negative about this place, so that means that EVERYTHING is positive for me here. This is my relief when I get home from work and it puts excitement in my otherwise boring existence. Yeah, it's George - good, bad, ugly - but it's also everyone that comes to visit and share their opinions (also good, bad and ugly). Now, don't go getting up in arms, none of you are bad and ugly, nor are your opinions!!! You know what I mean...
melbert
melbert
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sat 14 May 2011, 04:56

No need to re-post, in the twinkling of my sparkly red shoes I've moved it here.

Melbert, I guess i'll take the bad and ugly part! If this forum's any good, then it's thank to all you guys posting on here. I love what we've created here and look forward to seeing it grow.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sat 14 May 2011, 05:00

YOU are da' bomb!!!!! cheers
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 06 Jun 2011, 01:32

Okay, I have to put my two pence in. I have laughed a lot! It is a safe and comfortable environment! Everyone has their own opinion and that’s fine. I thoroughly enjoy it!
10 out of 10

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Mon 06 Jun 2011, 01:35

Thats why we love it here cinderella.
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by pandabear Mon 06 Jun 2011, 01:59

love it here. Great job!!!

pandabear
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Lella_la_bella Mon 06 Jun 2011, 02:10

Si, lo seguo tutti i giorni ,I simply love it!
Lella_la_bella
Lella_la_bella
Getting serious about George

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 06 Jun 2011, 02:14

Ich liebe this forum, amo este forum, me gusta mucho, I love it!!!! Love letter

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Mon 06 Jun 2011, 02:35

Lella_la_bella - love your avatar! How adorable!

I am so glad to see more people posting. Everybody is so interesting and brings so much to the kitchen table. Thank you all for that!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Mon 06 Jun 2011, 05:15

Lella la bella, love the way you say "I simply love it, welcome to Georges.
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by fluffy Mon 06 Jun 2011, 10:04

I have to say that since joining it's like a whole new world out there. "We" seem to get the news really quickly if something happens thanks to the roving sherlocks amongst us, and even those like me who might get some info, I know that the "girls" will source the techy stuff to bring to all to share. Many thanks to Katie for this site, and long may it continue!
fluffy
fluffy
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by bellybaby Mon 06 Jun 2011, 12:37

I love this board because everyone seems to have only ONE personality!!!! albino cherry santa jocolor rendeer farao queen afro

bellybaby
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Mon 06 Jun 2011, 13:03

Of course that could be because we are only one person . . . Suspect

Nah, just kidding!
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lella_la_bella Mon 06 Jun 2011, 15:04

Thank U, grazie I love you
Lella_la_bella
Lella_la_bella
Getting serious about George

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Mon 06 Jun 2011, 15:30

Oh Katie, you be bad!!! Who am I today?
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Mon 06 Jun 2011, 19:56

Be careful Katie next time I check in at IMDb they will have a thread all about how you are all the posters on this site.
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Mon 06 Jun 2011, 20:37

Lucy, you may be right on that! I think they need more to talk/bicker about on IMDb because George news is slow now. Katie, LOVE your site, informative and up to date..

I really like your Avatar Lucy. Looks just like my daugher's beagle. They are all nose and ears, aren't they!
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Clooney Mon 06 Jun 2011, 21:39

I like this site a lot. Mainly for all the humor. I do like a nice laugh.
Clooney
Clooney
Learning to love George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Tue 07 Jun 2011, 03:33

Thanks cindigirl, thats one of my girls, she is part shapi and????? but whatever she is sweet.
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by sandwiches Tue 21 Jun 2011, 21:26

This is a good forum for GC news, and EC news if you're so inclined. I don't post that often but I like reading the fun jokes and jabs from the 'regulars'.

I'm mostly into motorcycle forums myself so following an actor is new to me. I'm also not use to being a forum with a lot of women (or so I assume we're all mostly women). It's interesting.

Lucy, I too love your avatar! I was inspired so I put a pic of my pup for mine. Smile
sandwiches
sandwiches

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Tue 21 Jun 2011, 21:29

Thank You Sandwiches , that is a pic of two of my favorite girls, I have five two are human.
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by pandabear Tue 21 Jun 2011, 21:41

Love it, this is a great site. a lot of fun

pandabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Atalante Tue 21 Jun 2011, 22:56

Yes, but it does need some real magic. Cookies, cakes, icecreams should pop up too ! Real ones ey ! lol!
Atalante
Atalante
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 22 Jun 2011, 18:51

Lovin' it today!

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Wed 22 Jun 2011, 20:38

LOL! I can't take credit for that.

So, where's that champagne?
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 22 Jun 2011, 21:21

I have to pick some up! Don't keep booze on hand. But, may celebrate a little this coming weekend.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 18 Jul 2011, 02:20

Enjoying very very much! So much that I am adding one of my fave videos here:

Have a great start of the week!

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Mon 18 Jul 2011, 13:34

Thanks LL, great vid had me smiling and laughing all the way till the end, some great advice!!
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 18 Jul 2011, 13:52

I love that video! I am glad you liked it too, Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down