George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George's new project The Department - a series
Blind items revealed: waitress wants to kiss and tell about alleged one-night-stand with Clooney EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Blind items revealed: waitress wants to kiss and tell about alleged one-night-stand with Clooney EmptySun 17 Mar 2024, 22:18 by party animal - not!

»  Back in the UK
Blind items revealed: waitress wants to kiss and tell about alleged one-night-stand with Clooney EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Blind items revealed: waitress wants to kiss and tell about alleged one-night-stand with Clooney EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
Blind items revealed: waitress wants to kiss and tell about alleged one-night-stand with Clooney EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
Blind items revealed: waitress wants to kiss and tell about alleged one-night-stand with Clooney EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

» George on the Letterman Show
Blind items revealed: waitress wants to kiss and tell about alleged one-night-stand with Clooney EmptyWed 21 Feb 2024, 15:59 by LizzyNY

» George and Amal with a new puppy
Blind items revealed: waitress wants to kiss and tell about alleged one-night-stand with Clooney EmptyWed 14 Feb 2024, 19:14 by benex

» Amal new book on freedom of speech released
Blind items revealed: waitress wants to kiss and tell about alleged one-night-stand with Clooney EmptyTue 13 Feb 2024, 18:49 by party animal - not!

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Blind items revealed: waitress wants to kiss and tell about alleged one-night-stand with Clooney

4 posters

Go down

Blind items revealed: waitress wants to kiss and tell about alleged one-night-stand with Clooney Empty Blind items revealed: waitress wants to kiss and tell about alleged one-night-stand with Clooney

Post by Katiedot Fri 27 Mar 2015, 18:06

Thanks to Henway/anon4 for this one:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

August 4, 2014
A waitress is asking for six figures to tell her story of the two separate nights she spent in July with this soon to be married A+ list mostly movie actor.
George Clooney( Apparently she is now willing to sell for about $50K which might give her a shot)
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Blind items revealed: waitress wants to kiss and tell about alleged one-night-stand with Clooney Empty Re: Blind items revealed: waitress wants to kiss and tell about alleged one-night-stand with Clooney

Post by PigPen Fri 27 Mar 2015, 18:10

Didn't see this coming, did we!  Laughing out loud

PigPen
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Blind items revealed: waitress wants to kiss and tell about alleged one-night-stand with Clooney Empty Re: Blind items revealed: waitress wants to kiss and tell about alleged one-night-stand with Clooney

Post by Way2Old4Dis Fri 27 Mar 2015, 18:20

Oh, good. Maybe I don't have to take "Dry hump George Clooney" off my bucket list after all.

Way2Old4Dis

Back to top Go down

Post by kat19 Sat 28 Mar 2015, 02:38

Katiedot,

I'm just wondering why this is posted in the George Clooney news section? It's a blind item and therefore unsubstantiated rumor, shouldn't it be in the rumors section or something? (I think I saw a thread like that on this board somewhere with all the blind items posted). Are all blind items usually posted in the news section?

Just an honest question...

kat19
Learning to love George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sat 28 Mar 2015, 03:12

Good question! I think I was having a blonde moment when I posted this. Will move. Thanks
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PigPen Wed 01 Apr 2015, 20:21

That's okay Katie... I have blonde moments, and I'm a brunette.

PigPen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down