I forgot my password

Latest topics
Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Blind items revealed: waitress wants to kiss and tell about alleged one-night-stand with Clooney

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Blind items revealed: waitress wants to kiss and tell about alleged one-night-stand with Clooney

Post by Katiedot on Fri Mar 27 2015, 18:06

Thanks to Henway/anon4 for this one:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

August 4, 2014
A waitress is asking for six figures to tell her story of the two separate nights she spent in July with this soon to be married A+ list mostly movie actor.
George Clooney( Apparently she is now willing to sell for about $50K which might give her a shot)

Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Re: Blind items revealed: waitress wants to kiss and tell about alleged one-night-stand with Clooney

Post by PigPen on Fri Mar 27 2015, 18:10

Didn't see this coming, did we!  Laughing out loud

PigPen
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Re: Blind items revealed: waitress wants to kiss and tell about alleged one-night-stand with Clooney

Post by Way2Old4Dis on Fri Mar 27 2015, 18:20

Oh, good. Maybe I don't have to take "Dry hump George Clooney" off my bucket list after all.

Way2Old4Dis
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by kat19 on Sat Mar 28 2015, 02:38

Katiedot,

I'm just wondering why this is posted in the George Clooney news section? It's a blind item and therefore unsubstantiated rumor, shouldn't it be in the rumors section or something? (I think I saw a thread like that on this board somewhere with all the blind items posted). Are all blind items usually posted in the news section?

Just an honest question...

kat19
Learning to love George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot on Sat Mar 28 2015, 03:12

Good question! I think I was having a blonde moment when I posted this. Will move. Thanks

Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PigPen on Wed Apr 01 2015, 20:21

That's okay Katie... I have blonde moments, and I'm a brunette.

PigPen
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:38

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum