George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George Clooney and Bill Murray have a Greek meal in NYC EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
George Clooney and Bill Murray have a Greek meal in NYC EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
George Clooney and Bill Murray have a Greek meal in NYC EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
George Clooney and Bill Murray have a Greek meal in NYC EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
George Clooney and Bill Murray have a Greek meal in NYC EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
George Clooney and Bill Murray have a Greek meal in NYC EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
George Clooney and Bill Murray have a Greek meal in NYC EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
George Clooney and Bill Murray have a Greek meal in NYC EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
George Clooney and Bill Murray have a Greek meal in NYC EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George Clooney and Bill Murray have a Greek meal in NYC

+11
fluffy
melbert
Donnamarie
kat19
Katiedot
it's me
Cece42
LornaDoone
amaretti
Joanna
party animal - not!
15 posters

Go down

George Clooney and Bill Murray have a Greek meal in NYC Empty George Clooney and Bill Murray have a Greek meal in NYC

Post by party animal - not! Tue 03 Mar 2015, 22:43

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

party animal - not!
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

George Clooney and Bill Murray have a Greek meal in NYC Empty Re: George Clooney and Bill Murray have a Greek meal in NYC

Post by Joanna Tue 03 Mar 2015, 23:39

Nice picture....good find pan Thumbs up!
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

George Clooney and Bill Murray have a Greek meal in NYC Empty Re: George Clooney and Bill Murray have a Greek meal in NYC

Post by amaretti Wed 04 Mar 2015, 02:58

Nice picture . Very Happy

amaretti
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Wed 04 Mar 2015, 05:00

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Wed 04 Mar 2015, 07:01

Love4
Nicky80
Nicky80
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Fri 06 Mar 2015, 07:52

George Clooney joins Bill Murray at star's favorite restaurant... a Greek family eatery in Queens where appetizers start at just $5

George Clooney has indulged in the finest international cuisine.

But on Tuesday, the Money Monster actor, 53, was taken to the outer boroughs of Astoria, Queens in New York by good friend Bill Murray, 64, to chow down on inexpensive Greek food at his favorite restaurant.

The Monuments Men co-stars dined together at Taverna Kyclades and the owners of the restaurant shared photo proof on their social media pages even writing: 'Bill Murray loved us so much he brought a friend.'

Bill Murray and George Clooney dined together at Taverna Kyclades in Astoria, New York on Tuesday for some inexpensive Greek food

George was dressed in a long navy overcoat and bundled up in a grey knitted scarf with a beaming smile on his face, seemingly a good sign that he enjoyed his meal.

Bill looked a bit more casual wearing a zip hoodie jacket and beige voyager vest. The A-list actors posed for a group photo with one of the restaurant staff.

The spouse of barrister Amal Alamuddin has been nearby shooting his latest film Money Monster at Kaufman Studios in Long Island and has been residing in Manhattan with his wife for the last few weeks.

Bill seems to be a big fan of the Greek restaurant. Just one day prior, he brought Sofia Coppola with him to feast on the traditional menu.

Taverna Kyclades is below George's usual price range as the items offered are between $5 for an appetizer to $30 for a family portion.

Money Monster director Jodie Foster even visited the restaurant on her own on February 6.
More famous faces! Money Monster director Jodie Foster visited the eatery on February 6

Clooney and Foster kicked off production of Money Monster on March 1.

The film also features A-list stars Julia Roberts, Jack O'Connell and Dominic West.

Manhattan star Giancarlo Esposito recently signed on as the newest cast member. 

Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Fri 06 Mar 2015, 15:03

Love the mention of George in the article as "the spouse of barrister Amal Alamuddin".   YahoooooYahoooooYahooooo
Donnamarie
Donnamarie
Possibly more Clooney than George himself

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Fri 06 Mar 2015, 17:15

(Nicky - I started out responding to what Donnamarie posted, but I know I got way off track. Sorry, sorry, sorry. Please move this to wherever you think it belongs. Thanks.)

I know it's a DM article, and she's a Brit so they might be assuming she's better known in the UK - BUT-  George is a very talented, accomplished professional in his own field and that whole "he married up", "husband of Amal Alamuddin" business is wearing very thin.

He jokes around about how exceptional she is and how lucky he is partly, IMO, because he's still trying to sell his marriage to the public. But the truth of the matter is that they're BOTH successful professionals in their own rights. Saying he's the lucky one and she's somehow some golden prize he doesn't really deserve seems totally disrespectful to him and his accomplishments. Consider where he started from and where he is today. Pretty amazing! Being a rich man's daughter and becoming a lawyer? Not so much.

And I just realized the main reason I don't like her. George runs around telling everyone HE loves HER, how happy HE is, how lucky HE is - and SHE has yet to open her mouth and say anything about how lucky SHE is to have married such an exceptional man. She just swans and smirks!
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by Cece42 Fri 06 Mar 2015, 18:51

LizzyNY wrote:(Nicky - I started out responding to what Donnamarie posted, but I know I got way off track. Sorry, sorry, sorry. Please move this to wherever you think it belongs. Thanks.)

I know it's a DM article, and she's a Brit so they might be assuming she's better known in the UK - BUT-  George is a very talented, accomplished professional in his own field and that whole "he married up", "husband of Amal Alamuddin" business is wearing very thin.

He jokes around about how exceptional she is and how lucky he is partly, IMO, because he's still trying to sell his marriage to the public. But the truth of the matter is that they're BOTH successful professionals in their own rights. Saying he's the lucky one and she's somehow some golden prize he doesn't really deserve seems totally disrespectful to him and his accomplishments. Consider where he started from and where he is today. Pretty amazing! Being a rich man's daughter and becoming a lawyer? Not so much.

And I just realized the main reason I don't like her. George runs around telling everyone HE loves HER, how happy HE is, how lucky HE is - and SHE has yet to open her mouth and say anything about how lucky SHE is to have married such an exceptional man. She just swans and smirks!

I AGREE

Cece42
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Fri 06 Mar 2015, 19:59

But isn't George just talking to his "entertainment world" in public, where it's usual to do that ?
I remember how slated Stacy was for talking about George being a wonderful 
boyfriend etc.
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Fri 06 Mar 2015, 20:13

yummy yummy yummy!!!!
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Fri 06 Mar 2015, 20:41

LizzyNY wrote:(Nicky - I started out responding to what Donnamarie posted, but I know I got way off track. Sorry, sorry, sorry. Please move this to wherever you think it belongs. Thanks.)

Lizzy I'll make this short because I've defended Amal ad nauseam on this site so I don't want to go there again.  I made that comment in the DM article because I thought it was funny.  DM is very conscious of the wording they used to describe George and I thought it was funny.  They know and we know that Amal wouldn't have the notoriety in the media if it wasn't for her relationship to George.

I'm very aware that you don't like Amal.  I disagree with you on many of the points that you made but we DO AGREE that George is amazing, talented and very accomplished.  And he has made it on his own. Through all his ups and downs in his career he is certainly a man to be greatly admired.  We feel the same way.  And I adore him too!  Give Flowers

Last edited by Donnamarie on Fri 06 Mar 2015, 21:38; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added text)
Donnamarie
Donnamarie

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Sat 07 Mar 2015, 01:28

Give Flowers Donnamarie - Please know that my rant (because that's what it turned into) was NOT in any way directed at you. Your comment just happened to bring up something that's been annoying me for a while and the DM calling George her spouse was the last straw. Enough already.

I have no problem with Amal being lauded for her accomplishments or getting attention for her work,  but I do resent her being considered too good for him or somehow out of his league. IMO he's a much better catch than she is!
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Wed 11 Mar 2015, 10:29

LizzyNY wrote:  but I do resent her being considered too good for him or somehow out of his league. IMO he's a much better catch than she is!
I truly think you're reading too much into this. Amal isn't in the least bit known in the UK either (at least, not until she married George). I think it's a quirk of British humour that you're not getting here; it's along the same lines of calling an obese man 'Skinny Mike' or a quiet person 'Chatty'.

George's reasons for saying he married up (which I've always understood as a similar kind of humour, not to be taken as a literal statement of fact) is due to his desire to honour his wife in public and show her face.

The DM's reason for listing him as the spouse of Amal is because it's funny. Plus you also have to factor in the fact that the people who write for the DM online are largely brain dead students churning out thousands of words of thoughtless online content all day, every day.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Wed 11 Mar 2015, 20:12

Thanks Katie. I guess it is partly a different sense of humor, but it is also that the media here in the US harp on it too. I know much of what George says is tongue-in-cheek, but apparently the media here doesn't. They make him seem like a pathetic, lovesick dweeb who couldn't tie his own shoes before he met her. It makes me crazy!

Maybe after they've been married awhile the media will get used to her being a lawyer instead of an actress or model, and stop putting him down in order to build her up.
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Wed 11 Mar 2015, 23:49

But don't forget that on the two occasions that 
George has spoken publicly about his Amal....that's in Florence and the Cecil B DeMille Award speech....
he's referred to himself as her husband, not her as his wife.
I thought on both occasions, that was significant
phrasing.
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Thu 12 Mar 2015, 00:12

I think George wants to put her on a pedestal. The press doesn't have to be encouraged. I think George is very secure with his ego and he wants Amal to shine.

George's audience and fans know what a terrific and talented person he is. The press is just playing a game with words and as Lizzy said its all tongue-in-cheek with George. But I think that's how I would describe the press' take on it too.
Donnamarie
Donnamarie

Back to top Go down

Post by kat19 Thu 12 Mar 2015, 01:21

In what outlet would she do that though? She's not in the entertainment world. She's not in front of a mic being asked about him ad nauseam the way George is. She's not interviewed in magazines the way Stacy or Elisabetta were. So there is no outlet or reason quite frankly for her to be speaking about how much she loves him or what an exceptional man he is. She hasn't had to give an acceptance speech in front of him or anything of the sort. The only time that has remotely happened was at the Globes red carpet and she responded with how proud she was of him getting that award. Which was an appropriate response. If she WAS talking about him to mags and stuff she would be getting dragged for that as well. So it's a no win situation for her really. 

If George is running around talking about her as you said, that's on him. He is consistently in front of a mic, so he has that outlet. She isn't. 

As for her "swanning" and "smirking", that's your opinion, but I don't see that. She smiles and is pleasant and is then torn up for "loving the attention". If she has a neutral resting face she's "full of herself and blah blah". It's a no win for her. Her every expression is picked apart because people just want a reason to dislike her. 

As for George being portrayed as being "less than worthy" or something, I agree with you on that, I don't think he should be put down like that, but that's the media doing it not Amal. I think it's just a novelty to the media right now to see the movie star/international lawyer pairing so they are going overboard with it. But I think as some time passes, things will settle down and the media's coverage of them won't be so tongue in cheek anymore. He's got some big films coming up over the next year. He hasn't had a film release since Monuments Men last year. So hopefully the tide will change and his work will get more coverage once new movies start coming out again.

kat19
Learning to love George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Thu 12 Mar 2015, 02:59

I have a feeling that in a lot of the pix we see of the two of them together e g Saturday night, they are talking and joking so the 'smiles and smirks' are completely understandable.

And I'm seem to recall that when they were both asked on the red carpet by Nancy O'Dell how married life was going, Amal said it was wonderful.

Difficult line of communication I think and not her usual public arena given that her husband is the most adored high profile man on the planet! 

As he said pre-Globes, people are going to be more interested in his wife and he totally understands that........

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Thu 12 Mar 2015, 03:03

It's all good.  They are good together and I think they are good for each other ... Despite the press!
Donnamarie
Donnamarie

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Thu 12 Mar 2015, 03:21

kat19 wrote:
LizzyNY wrote:As for her "swanning" and "smirking", that's your opinion, but I don't see that. She smiles and is pleasant and is then torn up for "loving the attention". If she has a neutral resting face she's "full of herself and blah blah". It's a no win for her. Her every expression is picked apart because people just want a reason to dislike her

Just like every one of his girlfriends before...
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Thu 12 Mar 2015, 03:23

Just a quick question: was Amal even at this dinner? The pictures show George and Bill Murray - does anyone have anything to say about them?
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Thu 12 Mar 2015, 03:28

Nope, cuz' it's ALL about Amal!!  George who?  =================================>>>>>>>>>>>
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Thu 12 Mar 2015, 06:40

lol!
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by fluffy Thu 12 Mar 2015, 10:11

Katie, I feel your pain sister! I no longer feel this site is about GEORGE!!!! Please can we stop taking about Mrs C???? Who really and I do mean really cares about what dress she's wearing or bag or shoes...... More important things going on in the world that GEORGE is doing/attending which might overlap with Mrs C, but then maybe not!  Thumbs up! Thumbs up!
fluffy
fluffy
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Cece42 Thu 12 Mar 2015, 11:36

This whole forum has become an Amal lovefest, if you like her, no matter what she does or what she wears or who she represents as clients, you will never find any fault with her.  If you don't like her you are made to feel that you are wrong or even jealous "NOT".  I have a hard time calling her a "Human Rights Attorney" I assume it's ok as long as they have money.

Cece42
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Way2Old4Dis Thu 12 Mar 2015, 12:12

What is the writing on Murray's jacket?

Wonder what the restaurant serves that's so great. I've had Greek food twice, and didn't find it all that special. Granted, I was in the midwest US at an "authentic Greek" restaurant.

Way2Old4Dis
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Thu 12 Mar 2015, 13:11

Cece42 wrote:This whole forum has become an Amal lovefest, if you like her, no matter what she does or what she wears or who she represents as clients, you will never find any fault with her.  If you don't like her you are made to feel that you are wrong or even jealous "NOT".  I have a hard time calling her a "Human Rights Attorney" I assume it's ok as long as they have money.

I like Amal because George chose her to be his wife
and he must have complete trust in her. She's also very interesting 
to me as I like "Law". I'm not into fashion but I mainly enjoy what Amal
wears, but not everything.

I certainly don't mind if others don't like her, I don't think they are "wrong,"
and I certainly don't think anyone is "jealous."
We all have different opinions, about everything, and life would
boring if it wasn't like that.

IMO I think it's inevitable that there's so much Internet media attention
on Amal, as she's the "new kid on the block" who married George Clooney.

Give it ten years and the media flurry may focus on someone else.  lol!
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Thu 12 Mar 2015, 13:20

Joanna you should be a diplomat.  You missed your calling. Well said.  flower
Donnamarie
Donnamarie

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Thu 12 Mar 2015, 13:26

Couldn't have put it better, Jo.

And given that Amal is His Nibs' choice of life partner, why on earth shouldn't we be interested!?

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Way2Old4Dis Thu 12 Mar 2015, 13:51

I think the point is to "be interested" in the right thread.

Way2Old4Dis

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Thu 12 Mar 2015, 14:20

You're right, Way2. My mistake

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Thu 12 Mar 2015, 17:42

Yes way2old4dis....it has to be the right thread. And this is about George Clooney and Bill Murray Very Happy

It is so weird to see George in a Greece Restaurant. I can only see him in Sushi Restaurants, wonder why  Razz Razz Razz
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by PigPen Thu 12 Mar 2015, 17:52

Last line makes it sound like she wasn't there.

The neighborhood of Astoria, Queens, in New York City—known for its deep Greek roots and bustling Steinway Street—just got a little bit hipper.

George Clooney and Bill Murray had lunch together at Taverna Kyclades on Ditmars Boulevard in Astoria on Tuesday, and the owners documented the star-studded meal on their Facebook page.

It seems that Murray, who brought Sofia Coppola with him on Monday to try the restaurant’s traditional Greek menu, was so impressed with the food and service that he had to return the day after—with another A-list diner. “I guess [Murray] loved the food, so he recommended it to Mr. Clooney,” manager Konstantinos Daniil tells PEOPLE.

Clooney is in town filming Money Monster and is acting like a true New Yorker, venturing out to the outer boroughs in search of a food paradise. “They were very nice, very easy-going,” says Daniil. “It wasn’t a big deal with the customers, and nobody bothered them.”

So, what did the movie star pals eat? “Chicken kebabs, stuffed grape leaves and caviar dip,” says Daniil. Too bad they skipped the grilled octopus with lemon and olive oil, which Eater New York recently included in its “24 Iconic New York City Dishes” list. Based on this week, though, something tells us Murray will have another chance to try more dishes soon.
RELATED: Bill Murray Surprises Host of the 'Bill Murray Ice Cream Social' by Actually Showing Up

“They stayed about 40-45 minutes, and it was very nice,” says Daniil. “They were very cool guys.”

Here’s hoping Clooney will bring wife Amal the next time Murray invites him to unexpectedly show up at restaurants. Good food is meant to be shared, right?

—Jillian Lucas

PigPen

Back to top Go down

Post by PigPen Thu 12 Mar 2015, 17:54

sorry if you already have this article... dashing out the door. bye.

PigPen

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Thu 12 Mar 2015, 18:01

Way2Old4Dis wrote:What is the writing on Murray's jacket?

Wonder what the restaurant serves that's so great. I've had Greek food twice, and didn't find it all that special. Granted, I was in the midwest US at an "authentic Greek" restaurant.
Considering that other people from the shoot went there as well, I'm guessing it's close to the studio and may have been recommended by someone who knows the area. The food is probably good (IMO it all depends on the cook), the price is right, and the staff probably respected their privacy.

I have no idea what is written on Bill Murray's jacket. Also, don't think amal was there - I think this might have been a lunch break during filming. She'd have no reason to be there.

PS. Was your "authentic" Greek food anything like the "authentic" Chinese food I had in Flagstaff (chow mein with a side salad of lettuce and tomatoes (french fries optional) - or the "authentic" deli sandwich of salami with mayo on white bread?
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Thu 12 Mar 2015, 18:06

oopsie .....off topic again but I do an Authentic
Jam Sandwich......Wholemeal bread and butter with 
Apricot Conserve ! Yummy.
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Thu 12 Mar 2015, 18:09

LizzyNY wrote:
Way2Old4Dis wrote:What is the writing on Murray's jacket?

Considering that other people from the shoot went there as well, I'm guessing it's close to the studio and may have been recommended by someone who knows the area. The food is probably good (IMO it all depends on the cook), the price is right, and the staff probably respected their privacy.

Yes good point. I was already wondering why George went for food in daylight. I'm so used to see him only for dinner. hehe Studio must have been close by. Nice from Bill to visit Very Happy
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Thu 12 Mar 2015, 18:10

Maybe George was investigating for a good 
restaurant as the Money Monster crew want 
to use local eating places while filming in NY ?
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Way2Old4Dis Thu 12 Mar 2015, 18:24

Lizzy, the Greek restaurant I went to in Chicago was owned by a Greek family, with the owner's wife and mother in charge of the entrees and sides, respectively. But I guess that doesn't mean they were good chefs.

And don't ever (ever) order anything anywhere in Arizona except traditional American, Mexican, or "southwest/TexMex." Everything else sucks. Everything. Sucks. I've been boycotting the state ever since they went ballistic with their racist 'immigrant' policies, and the asswipe governor wagged her finger in President Obama's face like he was a school child. But I have family there, and they never eat out except to get real Mexican food. Even the pizzerias are bad.

But back to George. When he's in Italy, he can pass for a swarthy Italian. In this picture, he looks as Greek as the guy in the middle.

Probably can't pull that off when he goes for sushi.

Way2Old4Dis

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Thu 12 Mar 2015, 18:37

Way2Old - Thanks for the laugh! Very Happy I promise never to eat in Arizona again!

Joanna - I'm sure they checked out the neighborhood for places to eat. They're there to work and probably don't want to waste time going too far from the studio.  They must have a catering service to provide food onsite. Maybe they just wanted to get out for a while.
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Thu 12 Mar 2015, 18:51

LizzyNY wrote:Way2Old - Thanks for the laugh! Very Happy I promise never to eat in Arizona again!

Joanna - I'm sure they checked out the neighborhood for places to eat. They're there to work and probably don't want to waste time going too far from the studio.  They must have a catering service to provide food onsite. Maybe they just wanted to get out for a while.

In one of the articles it said they weren't having a catering service
when they were filming in those busy spots of NY.
They wanted to help the economy of the area to compensate for
any inconvenience by eating in the local eateries.
I thought it was a good idea.
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Thu 12 Mar 2015, 19:41

Joanna - If they didn't use a catering service (which was a nice gesture as well as a money saver for them) they probably asked the studio staff to recommend good local places to eat. After all, who would know better than the people who work there every day?

Also, maybe with the studio there the locals are more accustomed to seeing famous people so they don't bother them too much. It doesn't look like the paparazzi followed them out there, either. I don't think the same will be true when they film on the streets of Manhattan.
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Fri 13 Mar 2015, 09:33

Yep, got to say it's unusual to see George in a non-sushi and non-Italian restaurant. Assume this was Bill Murray's choice?

Way2Old4Dis wrote:Probably can't pull that off when he goes for sushi.
super cool scaredsilly
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Fri 13 Mar 2015, 14:08

Could be as simple as that there's no good sushi restaurant near the studio. Besides, everyone likes a change every once in a while. I think George tends to eat sushi more when he's trying to keep his weight down for work.
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by Way2Old4Dis Fri 13 Mar 2015, 16:32

Sushi seems like one of those things that you find a favorite place or two for, and stick with it. Not that I'd know, because my one try was a big fat 'No,' but I can't see walking into a restaurant you don't know and ordering raw food.

But maybe that's just me.

Way2Old4Dis

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Fri 13 Mar 2015, 17:02

I figure George likes many types of food.  Greek is pretty easy to like.  We know he eats his share of Mexican.  And he's been to French restaurants.  He's been all over the world.  I'm sure he likes a wide variety of food.
Donnamarie
Donnamarie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down