Log in

I forgot my password

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George Clooney and Amal Clooney said to be moving to NYC

View previous topic View next topic Go down

George Clooney and Amal Clooney said to be moving to NYC

Post by melbert on Mon Feb 23 2015, 03:06

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]


George and Amal are moving to NYC
By Page Six Team 
February 22, 2015 | 8:51pm



[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Photo: Zumapress.com

George Clooney and wife Amal are moving to New York for a few months.
Multiple sources say the couple is heading into town very soon because he’s about to start filming “Money Monster” with Julia Roberts.
Jodie Foster will direct while Clooney stars in the thriller as TV stock analyst Lee Gates, who’s taken hostage live on the air and forced to reveal secrets by a captor who lost a fortune because of a bad investment tip that Gates provided on his show.


Last edited by Katiedot on Mon Feb 23 2015, 05:24; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : updated thread title)

melbert
George Clooney fan forever!

Posts : 19092
Join date : 2010-12-06
Location : George's House

Back to top Go down

Re: George Clooney and Amal Clooney said to be moving to NYC

Post by Katiedot on Mon Feb 23 2015, 05:25

Ah. So they're not actually moving then? They're just staying in NYC while George films his new role. [insert eye roll at tabloid journalism here]

Katiedot
Admin

Posts : 12369
Join date : 2010-12-05

Back to top Go down

Re: George Clooney and Amal Clooney said to be moving to NYC

Post by Sevens on Mon Feb 23 2015, 06:19

The filming will only last for a couple of months as it's a small film with only 30m budget...then they'll start promoting TOMORROWLAND all over the world.

Sevens
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Posts : 2437
Join date : 2014-02-26
Location : Xi'an, China

Back to top Go down

Re: George Clooney and Amal Clooney said to be moving to NYC

Post by Nicky80 on Mon Feb 23 2015, 06:22

The title of the article is really misleading. I really thought they are moving...oh well...hello page 6 Razz

Nicky80
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Posts : 8561
Join date : 2013-05-01
Location : Germany

Back to top Go down

Re: George Clooney and Amal Clooney said to be moving to NYC

Post by LizzyNY on Mon Feb 23 2015, 06:38

I'm surprised they're filming in NY. From the description of the film it doesn't seem to be site-specific, so they could film anywhere - and NY is an expensive place to make a movie. I wonder why they chose to film here rather than LA or Toronto.

LizzyNY
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Posts : 3487
Join date : 2013-08-28
Location : NY, USA

Back to top Go down

Re: George Clooney and Amal Clooney said to be moving to NYC

Post by Joanna on Tue Feb 24 2015, 00:46

LizzyNY wrote:I'm surprised they're filming in NY. From the description of the film it doesn't seem to be site-specific, so they could film anywhere - and NY is an expensive place to make a movie. I wonder why they chose to film here rather than LA or Toronto.


It's coz he wants to meet you chuck.  Thumbs up!

Joanna
George Clooney fan forever!

Posts : 19064
Join date : 2011-11-17
Location : UK

Back to top Go down

temp thread

Post by LizzyNY on Tue Feb 24 2015, 02:13

Yeah, right! And little pink piggies can fly! pig pig lol!

Actually, I'm guessing they'll probably be staying at the Carlisle. If the wind chill wasn't  umpteen degrees below zero I might join the stalkerazzi and hang around outside on the off chance of seeing him. To be honest though, I'm not sure even seeing George is worth turning into what you guys call an ice lolly!

LizzyNY
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Posts : 3487
Join date : 2013-08-28
Location : NY, USA

Back to top Go down

Re: George Clooney and Amal Clooney said to be moving to NYC

Post by bgarabedian on Tue Feb 24 2015, 05:11

It is misleading they are not moving to NYC but just filming there. there was an open call for casting for certain types, asian types who live there. Anyway, I guess she will be right there with him. I guess she works once every couple of months or once a year for some of her cases. She does not have a full time job, her job is to be with george and monitor him all the time. love you george, bg

bgarabedian
Learning to love George Clooney

Posts : 224
Join date : 2013-08-20

Back to top Go down

Re: George Clooney and Amal Clooney said to be moving to NYC

Post by Katiedot on Tue Feb 24 2015, 06:43

LizzyNY wrote:Actually, I'm guessing they'll probably be staying at the Carlisle. If the wind chill wasn't  umpteen degrees below zero I might join the stalkerazzi and hang around outside on the off chance of seeing him. To be honest though, I'm not sure even seeing George is worth turning into what you guys call an ice lolly!
A secret about hotels (from a hotelier): nothing to stop you from going inside the Carlisle. Find the bar, order a nice drink. Repeat.

Katiedot
Admin

Posts : 12369
Join date : 2010-12-05

Back to top Go down

Re: George Clooney and Amal Clooney said to be moving to NYC

Post by Joanna on Tue Feb 24 2015, 14:14

There you go Lizzy.....
Mission can be Accomplished !

Joanna
George Clooney fan forever!

Posts : 19064
Join date : 2011-11-17
Location : UK

Back to top Go down

Re: George Clooney and Amal Clooney said to be moving to NYC

Post by Donnamarie on Tue Feb 24 2015, 14:21

Katiedot wrote:
LizzyNY wrote:Actually, I'm guessing they'll probably be staying at the Carlisle. If the wind chill wasn't  umpteen degrees below zero I might join the stalkerazzi and hang around outside on the off chance of seeing him. To be honest though, I'm not sure even seeing George is worth turning into what you guys call an ice lolly!
A secret about hotels (from a hotelier): nothing to stop you from going inside the Carlisle.  Find the bar, order a nice drink.  Repeat.


Yea Lizzy, and make sure to order a Casamigos on the rocks.  Might bring you good luck!

Donnamarie
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Posts : 3411
Join date : 2014-08-26
Location : Washington, DC

Back to top Go down

Re: George Clooney and Amal Clooney said to be moving to NYC

Post by LornaDoone on Wed Feb 25 2015, 05:01

Katiedot wrote:
LizzyNY wrote:Actually, I'm guessing they'll probably be staying at the Carlisle. If the wind chill wasn't  umpteen degrees below zero I might join the stalkerazzi and hang around outside on the off chance of seeing him. To be honest though, I'm not sure even seeing George is worth turning into what you guys call an ice lolly!
A secret about hotels (from a hotelier): nothing to stop you from going inside the Carlisle.  Find the bar, order a nice drink.  Repeat.
Love that part and then Lizzy will be drunk on her ass by the time George walks by.. "Hey, Georgie!  GEORGIE! hiccup! Cmere! I'm one of yer big fans!"

Or

"Hey, George, GEORGE!! Where's the ole ball and chain? Want a drinkee poo with me?  I'm drinking CASS Miga te kill ya!"

LornaDoone
Moderator

Posts : 6690
Join date : 2011-01-06

Back to top Go down

Re: George Clooney and Amal Clooney said to be moving to NYC

Post by LizzyNY on Wed Feb 25 2015, 05:39

Lorna - I'm highly insulted! Drunk on my ass I might be, but I NEVER get the hiccups! That's just too frat party Friday nights, if you know what I mean. lol!
 
Anyway, I don't think the Carlisle bar is a good viewing spot. This could take a long time - maybe all day - and night! - and I really would be drunk on my ass! Not to mention flat broke for the rest of the year!

 A seat in the lobby is probably better, but I'm thinking management might get a little aggressive after a few hours and insist that you either get a room or leave. Somehow, I get the feeling that staking out George at the hotel would probably be a whole lot of effort for very little or no result - unless you count getting kicked out of a fancy hotel for being drunk and disorderly! Very Happy ("But all I wanted was an autograph! I didn't even take out my camera! And I've been drinking Casamigos all day! C'mon, can't the man just write his name? I'll go quietly if he just writes his name!!)

LizzyNY
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Posts : 3487
Join date : 2013-08-28
Location : NY, USA

Back to top Go down

Re: George Clooney and Amal Clooney said to be moving to NYC

Post by party animal - not! on Wed Feb 25 2015, 17:16

Oh, and the Carlyle has a floor of residences which you can rent long-term and/or maybe buy ........

party animal - not!
Zip a dee Clooney!

Posts : 7578
Join date : 2012-02-16

Back to top Go down

Re: George Clooney and Amal Clooney said to be moving to NYC

Post by annemarie on Wed Feb 25 2015, 18:19

You can buy the apartments they are  in a separate building from the hotel. The tower is the hotel and the apartments are in the 17 story building. The way they are designed most people don't know they are separate buildings.

annemarie
Totally loving George Clooney

Posts : 3812
Join date : 2011-09-11

Back to top Go down

Re: George Clooney and Amal Clooney said to be moving to NYC

Post by Nicky80 on Wed Feb 25 2015, 18:55

moved the conversation about who met George here:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Nicky80
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Posts : 8561
Join date : 2013-05-01
Location : Germany

Back to top Go down

Re: George Clooney and Amal Clooney said to be moving to NYC

Post by LizzyNY on Wed Feb 25 2015, 19:28

party animal - not! wrote:Oh, and the Carlyle has a floor of residences which you can rent long-term and/or maybe buy ........
lol! To quote George: "You think I have more money than I have, dude!" (ITAS when asked about his Como house). Maybe he can afford it, but I can't! Sad

LizzyNY
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Posts : 3487
Join date : 2013-08-28
Location : NY, USA

Back to top Go down

Re: George Clooney and Amal Clooney said to be moving to NYC

Post by Joanna on Wed Feb 25 2015, 20:51

LizzyNY.....you could dress as a security fella in a dark suit....and keep talking into your cuff !!

Joanna
George Clooney fan forever!

Posts : 19064
Join date : 2011-11-17
Location : UK

Back to top Go down

Re: George Clooney and Amal Clooney said to be moving to NYC

Post by party animal - not! on Thu Feb 26 2015, 00:25

Oh, thanks, Annemarie. I wouldn't mind betting that the Carlyle is another Clooney residence then........I had wondered.

Would explain the 'moving to NYC' headline.....

party animal - not!
Zip a dee Clooney!

Posts : 7578
Join date : 2012-02-16

Back to top Go down

Re: George Clooney and Amal Clooney said to be moving to NYC

Post by LornaDoone on Thu Feb 26 2015, 04:49

LizzyNY wrote:Lorna - I'm highly insulted! Drunk on my ass I might be, but I NEVER get the hiccups! That's just too frat party Friday nights, if you know what I mean. lol!
 
Anyway, I don't think the Carlisle bar is a good viewing spot. This could take a long time - maybe all day - and night! - and I really would be drunk on my ass! Not to mention flat broke for the rest of the year!

 A seat in the lobby is probably better, but I'm thinking management might get a little aggressive after a few hours and insist that you either get a room or leave. Somehow, I get the feeling that staking out George at the hotel would probably be a whole lot of effort for very little or no result - unless you count getting kicked out of a fancy hotel for being drunk and disorderly! Very Happy ("But all I wanted was an autograph! I didn't even take out my camera! And I've been drinking Casamigos all day! C'mon, can't the man just write his name? I'll go quietly if he just writes his name!!)

Sorry for the hiccups comment.  Point taken.  Drunk on ass yes, hiccups no.  Got it!  brahahahaha

LornaDoone
Moderator

Posts : 6690
Join date : 2011-01-06

Back to top Go down

Re: George Clooney and Amal Clooney said to be moving to NYC

Post by mechal55 on Sat Feb 28 2015, 07:21

o they're not actually moving then? They're just staying in NYC while George films his new role. [insert eye roll at tabloid journali

mechal55
Shy poster

Posts : 1
Join date : 2015-02-28

Back to top Go down

Re: George Clooney and Amal Clooney said to be moving to NYC

Post by Katiedot on Sun Mar 01 2015, 05:32

PAN and Sevens: I've moved your sighting to a new thread. PLEASE do me a favour and learn how to start new threads: every new sighting goes in a new thread. Thanks.

Katiedot
Admin

Posts : 12369
Join date : 2010-12-05

Back to top Go down

Re: George Clooney and Amal Clooney said to be moving to NYC

Post by Sponsored content Today at 21:39


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum