George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George's new project The Department - a series
George And Amal Clooney Attend Golden Globes After Party At Sunset Tower EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George And Amal Clooney Attend Golden Globes After Party At Sunset Tower EmptySun 17 Mar 2024, 22:18 by party animal - not!

»  Back in the UK
George And Amal Clooney Attend Golden Globes After Party At Sunset Tower EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
George And Amal Clooney Attend Golden Globes After Party At Sunset Tower EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
George And Amal Clooney Attend Golden Globes After Party At Sunset Tower EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
George And Amal Clooney Attend Golden Globes After Party At Sunset Tower EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

» George on the Letterman Show
George And Amal Clooney Attend Golden Globes After Party At Sunset Tower EmptyWed 21 Feb 2024, 15:59 by LizzyNY

» George and Amal with a new puppy
George And Amal Clooney Attend Golden Globes After Party At Sunset Tower EmptyWed 14 Feb 2024, 19:14 by benex

» Amal new book on freedom of speech released
George And Amal Clooney Attend Golden Globes After Party At Sunset Tower EmptyTue 13 Feb 2024, 18:49 by party animal - not!

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George And Amal Clooney Attend Golden Globes After Party At Sunset Tower

+6
annemarie
Way2Old4Dis
party animal - not!
Sevens
PigPen
Nicky80
10 posters

Go down

George And Amal Clooney Attend Golden Globes After Party At Sunset Tower Empty George And Amal Clooney Attend Golden Globes After Party At Sunset Tower

Post by Nicky80 Mon 12 Jan 2015, 18:36

Thanks to frenchies

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Nicky80
Nicky80
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

George And Amal Clooney Attend Golden Globes After Party At Sunset Tower Empty Re: George And Amal Clooney Attend Golden Globes After Party At Sunset Tower

Post by Nicky80 Mon 12 Jan 2015, 20:03

Watch Newlyweds George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin Leave Golden Globes After-Party In West Hollywood

They are too cute!
George Clooney and his lovely wife, Amal Alamuddin, were greeted with loud cheers as they exited a Golden Globes after-party at the Sunset Towers in West Hollywood, California, on Sunday.

The adorable pair looked ravishing on the red carpet of the 2015 Golden Globes on Sunday night! Clooney was honored with the Cecil B. DeMille Award at the ceremony. And he even took time during his speech to talk lovingly about his new wife, saying that he was extremely “proud” to be her hubby.
Watch George and his sweetie leave the Golden Globes after-party in the video above!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Nicky80
Nicky80
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

George And Amal Clooney Attend Golden Globes After Party At Sunset Tower Empty Re: George And Amal Clooney Attend Golden Globes After Party At Sunset Tower

Post by PigPen Tue 13 Jan 2015, 16:01

She must really have him on a tight leash, now that she has the ring and license.... a post-ward party and he looks SOBER.  I want the old George back.

PigPen
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevens Tue 13 Jan 2015, 16:06

George said at backstage he didnt drink much knowing he's giving a speech...
Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by PigPen Tue 13 Jan 2015, 16:37

Sevens- this is the post awards party.

PigPen

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Tue 13 Jan 2015, 16:43

Could be that he used to drink more 'cos he wasn't happy?? And more drinks at Craig's after this. Pacing himself..........

party animal - not!
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Way2Old4Dis Tue 13 Jan 2015, 18:58

PigPen wrote:She must really have him on a tight leash, now that she has the ring and license.... a post-ward party and he looks SOBER.  I want the old George back.

The old George didn't have a woman in his life that he continually and constantly wants to make proud of him. That guy was more fun, and I don't think he's completely gone, but New George has new priorities.

Way2Old4Dis

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Tue 13 Jan 2015, 19:03

The old George was a bachelor, George now is married in love and looks very happy. I think the drinking took place after the show George had to be clear headed to give his speech.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Tue 13 Jan 2015, 21:58

He can be sober and still have been drinking. He probably did drink. I assume he went on to Craig's afterwards. Those days of him staggering out of a bar with his bodyguard holding on to him are in the past most likely. His life has changed. For the good. Less alcohol, healthier liver. Amal gives him the buzz he needs now Love2
Donnamarie
Donnamarie
Possibly more Clooney than George himself

Back to top Go down

Post by Alisonfan Wed 14 Jan 2015, 00:01

Donnamarie wrote:He can be  sober and still have been drinking. He probably did drink. I assume he went on to Craig's afterwards.  Those days of him staggering out of a bar with his bodyguard holding on to him are in the past most likely.  His life has changed.  For the good.  Less alcohol, healthier liver.  Amal gives him the buzz he needs now Love2                    

And there were many pics of George staggering out of bar held up by bodyguard ? Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect

Alisonfan
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Wed 14 Jan 2015, 00:04

I hope only a few
I hate such idea
it's me
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Alisonfan Wed 14 Jan 2015, 00:09

No, there are not pics all over. Not everything wrong with George before St Amal. I am pulling Donna legs. Hahaha. George is NO fool!

Alisonfan
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Wed 14 Jan 2015, 04:36

Alisonfan wrote:And there were many pics of George staggering out of bar held up by bodyguard ? Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect
Supposedly there have been quite a few such pictures. It all comes down to interpretation of the picture and fans get so heated about it! Some think he's staggering drunk (as if that's a bad thing!) while others say he's clearly not. Horses for courses IMO.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down