George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George Clooney kisses Amal on New Year's Day 2015 - Page 2 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
George Clooney kisses Amal on New Year's Day 2015 - Page 2 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
George Clooney kisses Amal on New Year's Day 2015 - Page 2 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
George Clooney kisses Amal on New Year's Day 2015 - Page 2 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
George Clooney kisses Amal on New Year's Day 2015 - Page 2 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
George Clooney kisses Amal on New Year's Day 2015 - Page 2 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
George Clooney kisses Amal on New Year's Day 2015 - Page 2 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
George Clooney kisses Amal on New Year's Day 2015 - Page 2 EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
George Clooney kisses Amal on New Year's Day 2015 - Page 2 EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George Clooney kisses Amal on New Year's Day 2015

+21
Margou
LizzyNY
LornaDoone
fava
PigPen
iamnoone
cupcake
Skeeter
Nicky80
annemarie
Katiedot
Way2Old4Dis
Cece42
Donnamarie
melbert
fridadereval
Alisonfan
Hebe
Sevens
party animal - not!
Silje
25 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

George Clooney kisses Amal on New Year's Day 2015 - Page 2 Empty Re: George Clooney kisses Amal on New Year's Day 2015

Post by LizzyNY Mon 05 Jan 2015, 03:32

Yeah, there is. If it's the one I'm thinking of she's climbing him like a tree - and it isn't semi anything - it's full on! Very Happy
LizzyNY
LizzyNY
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

George Clooney kisses Amal on New Year's Day 2015 - Page 2 Empty Re: George Clooney kisses Amal on New Year's Day 2015

Post by Katiedot Mon 05 Jan 2015, 06:25

On the Monica thread, please ladies, on the Monica thread.

Back to George and Amal, to me it's clear they're there at that bar - the only place on the property where they can be photographed by the paparazzi - deliberately in order to be photographed there. It isn't possible that this is the only bar in the entire place and it's not a coincidence that the Casamigos bottle and logo is all over the place. These photos are as genuine and authentic as anything Kim Kardashian does IMO.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Skeeter Mon 05 Jan 2015, 14:27

melbert wrote:I think there's a picture of George semi-tonguing Monika.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

These two trusts each other completely, that's why the eyes are closed when kissing. REAL kissing with love and trust should look like this I believe! Very Happy

Skeeter
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Mon 05 Jan 2015, 17:15

That looks nothing like any council house Ive ever seen.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Mon 05 Jan 2015, 17:37

Well, I don't blame him for getting the attention for Casamigos this way, given that it's costing him about a million every month - I suspect more as I have a feeling it's being expanded

Not aware of the Kartrashians doing that sort of thing with all their pennies on a monthly basis. Might be wrong

party animal - not!
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Way2Old4Dis Mon 05 Jan 2015, 18:38

I don't blame him either. Instead of paying out millions of dollars for worldwide ads, you sit with your friends on a patio blasting your logo everywhere, kiss your newsworthy wife, and let the entertainment outlets splash your product all over the globe -- for free.

I think they'd be dumb not to do it.

Way2Old4Dis
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Mon 05 Jan 2015, 18:53

party animal - not! wrote:Well, I don't blame him for getting the attention for Casamigos this way, given that it's costing him about a million every month - I suspect more as I have a feeling it's being expanded

Not aware of the Kartrashians doing that sort of thing with all their pennies on a monthly basis. Might be wrong

It's costing him a million a month? Wow. Where do you know this from? That's a lot of $. They did introduce the newest edition of tequila so they must be doing well. I hope so. I think George is enjoying his foray into the tequila business. He and Rande have produced a really good product and they should be proud. Good for them both!
And if George wants to promote Casamigos across his chest whenever he goes out well then good for him. The little bar on the beach probably only stocks Casamigos so why not plop in down on the tables . If the paps are going to take pics show off your product.

Wonder how much profit he's putting back into the business or if it's going to his satellite project?

And if there are people who are fed up seeing George promote his tequila across his chest whenever he is out and about on his private time then they should avoid checking out pics of him online.
Donnamarie
Donnamarie
Possibly more Clooney than George himself

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Mon 05 Jan 2015, 19:47

Somebody metioned that figure to him  on a red carpet and he said it's about that.

The Omaze project raised $1.2 million and he said that would cover up to three months. But that was before this:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

And that is why he does the Nespresso ads too - and at the same time tries to get them to commit to organic coffee growing and infrastructure in South Sudan in the future..........

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 05 Jan 2015, 20:32

party animal - not! wrote:Somebody metioned that figure to him  on a red carpet and he said it's about that.

The Omaze project raised $1.2 million and he said that would cover up to three months. But that was before this:

And that is why he does the Nespresso ads too - and at the same time tries to get them to commit to organic coffee growing and infrastructure in South Sudan in the future..........
Oh my Lord, the spinning going on here.

Please, and I mean this nicely and politely, stop treating people as if they're gullible fools.

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Mon 05 Jan 2015, 20:41

Just happen to know that, Bellalique, because I support a school in South Sudan......but it's all out there if you care to look.........

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 05 Jan 2015, 20:51

party animal - not! wrote:Just happen to know that, Bellalique, because I support a school in South Sudan......but it's all out there if you care to look.........
I have looked, thanks, for the past decade at least. Please do not try and paint Clooney's association with Nespresso/Nestle as an admirable thing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Mon 05 Jan 2015, 22:06

Bellalique wrote:
party animal - not! wrote:Somebody metioned that figure to him  on a red carpet and he said it's about that.

Oh my Lord, the spinning going on here.

Please, and I mean this nicely and politely, stop treating people as if they're gullible fools.

I don't feel that PAN treat people like they are gullible fools. I think no one here are gullible fools in the first place. She was just trying to explain her opinion .... That's all
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Mon 05 Jan 2015, 22:42

Bellalique - Having a difference of opinion doesn't mean you're gullible or a fool. It just means you don't agree with the other person. Happens all the time. Agree to disagree.
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Tue 06 Jan 2015, 02:57

And the million a month figure refers to George's satellite, not his tequila business.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bgarabedian Tue 06 Jan 2015, 07:45

Love is in the air. George is in a love sick world and he is on top of the mountain. He seems to be very happy with his new wife and love is in the air. bg

bgarabedian
Learning to love George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Way2Old4Dis Tue 06 Jan 2015, 22:48

(Referring to the HFPA reception and George talking about Amal, so as not to mess up another George thread...)

I like that he didn't gush. "I'm happy." and "We can do things together." That's enough. I get really skeptical when someone feels the need to profess their deep and undying love at any given opportunity.

Way2Old4Dis
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2