George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George's new project The Department - a series
New Year's Eve party chez Casamigos, anyone? EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
New Year's Eve party chez Casamigos, anyone? EmptySun 17 Mar 2024, 22:18 by party animal - not!

»  Back in the UK
New Year's Eve party chez Casamigos, anyone? EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
New Year's Eve party chez Casamigos, anyone? EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
New Year's Eve party chez Casamigos, anyone? EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
New Year's Eve party chez Casamigos, anyone? EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

» George on the Letterman Show
New Year's Eve party chez Casamigos, anyone? EmptyWed 21 Feb 2024, 15:59 by LizzyNY

» George and Amal with a new puppy
New Year's Eve party chez Casamigos, anyone? EmptyWed 14 Feb 2024, 19:14 by benex

» Amal new book on freedom of speech released
New Year's Eve party chez Casamigos, anyone? EmptyTue 13 Feb 2024, 18:49 by party animal - not!

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

New Year's Eve party chez Casamigos, anyone?

+10
it's me
Doug Ross
Silje
melbert
Sevens
Nicky80
Joanna
Donnamarie
PigPen
party animal - not!
14 posters

Go down

New Year's Eve party chez Casamigos, anyone? Empty New Year's Eve party chez Casamigos, anyone?

Post by party animal - not! Tue 30 Dec 2014, 17:40

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Emily Blunt displays her lean post-baby legs in skinny jeans as she and husband John Krasinski arrive in Cabo ahead of NYE 

Just as the cold front hit Los Angeles, Emily Blunt and John Krasinki jetted off to warmer weather.
The pair were spotted affectionately holding hands while arriving in Cabo San Luca, Mexico on Monday, just in time for a tropical twist on ringing in the New Year.
And they even got to spend some one-on-one time together, as the two were seen without their ten-month-old daughter Hazel.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Emily, 31, displayed her svelte post-baby body in a taupe T-shirt and ankle-length skinny jeans which she teamed with black flats.
The Looper star added some colour by layering on an oversized yellow and navy scarf, which was sure to be part of her flight ensemble.
Meanwhile, John, 35, was casual in a black T-shirt, grey cargo trousers and black slip-on shoes while covering up his head with black baseball cap.

The Office star and Emily have been married since 2010 and welcomed their first born child, daughter Hazel, in February 2014.

In a recent interview with The EDIT, Emily admitted she found it 'mind-blowing' that her Into The Woods and The Devil Wears Prada co-star Meryl Streep once described her as the 'best young actress I've worked with in some time, perhaps ever'.

Speaking to the online magazine's editor-in-chief Jennifer Dickinson, the A-Lister said: 'I still die [over that compliment]. It was a little bit mind-blowing.

'I think my hair blew back, actually, when I read it. You do a little dance and then you realize you've got to try and live up to it.'

Emily will next display her talents in 2015's Sicario and 2016's Barton & Charlie & Checco & Bill.

Last edited by Nicky80 on Tue 30 Dec 2014, 20:31; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : added text)

party animal - not!
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

New Year's Eve party chez Casamigos, anyone? Empty Re: New Year's Eve party chez Casamigos, anyone?

Post by PigPen Tue 30 Dec 2014, 17:48

Maybe the wedding guest list have been invited to Cabo.  Ben, Cindy and Rande, Nick and Nina, ? her cousins are already there.  Have to keep an eye on the airport then next 24 hrs.

PigPen
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

New Year's Eve party chez Casamigos, anyone? Empty Re: New Year's Eve party chez Casamigos, anyone?

Post by Donnamarie Tue 30 Dec 2014, 18:35

Weren't Emily and John seen vacationing with Jimmy Kimmel and his wife in Cabo either last year or the year before? Does anyone remember?
Donnamarie
Donnamarie
Possibly more Clooney than George himself

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Tue 30 Dec 2014, 18:59

Where's the baby ????
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Tue 30 Dec 2014, 19:34

Last year's party according to His Nibs and Jimmy Kimmel:

Last edited by Nicky80 on Tue 30 Dec 2014, 20:32; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added video)

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Tue 30 Dec 2014, 19:49

Thanks PAN. You are always on top of things here! I remember this interview with the MM cast. It was so funny how they were all dissing Matt. Anyway, yes that's what I remember - that Kimmel was in Cabo last year. But I think I saw pics of Emily and John with Kimmel and his wife sunning themselves at a beach house. I guess Cabo is the place for many of Hollywood's famous types to hang out during the holidays. Also Jennifer Anniston goes there too.
Donnamarie
Donnamarie

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Tue 30 Dec 2014, 20:03

They read you mind, Donnamarie!

Bikini-clad Jennifer Aniston basks in the sun with Justin Theroux and their famous friends during annual NYE vacation to Cabo

It's been a long held tradition of hers to spend the holidays in Mexico and 2014 was no different.
Jennifer Aniston capped off a successful year by jetting down to Cabo San Lucas for a NYE retreat with Justin Theroux and a group of friends.
The 45-year-old actress was clearly enjoying the warm rays on Monday as she sunned by the pool in a tiny black string bikini with her handsome fiancé and married couples Jimmy Kimmel and Molly McNearney, Emily Blunt and John Krasinski, and Howard Stern and Beth Ostrosky.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

• SHARE PICTURE

Copy link to paste in your message
NYE vacation: Jennifer Aniston and her fiancé Justin Theroux jetted down to the warmer climate of Cabo San Lucas with friends to ring in the New Year
Jennifer was tanned golden brown and her blonde-streaked hair fell about her bare shoulders in casual waves, an obvious sign that she was in the mood for relaxing.
At one point, the former Friends cutie wrapped her locks in a bun and put on a pair of tinted shades to shield her eyes from the glare.
And after a dip in the pool, Jennifer wrapped a pink towel around her slender figure and continued her easygoing conversation with her pals.

Justin lounged close by, squinting in the sun in spite of the shades in front of his eyes.
The 43year-old star of HBO's The Leftovers wore no hat and let his short black hair go wherever it pleased.
Large white umbrellas provided some shade for the gregarious group, who most likely welcomed the warmer temperatures that hovered around the 80 degree Fahrenheit range.

In the US, rain and snow has been hounding cities from coast to coast, but in Cabo San Lucas the sun was shining, the beaches were beckoning and the ocean was sparkling.
The sun-kissed star takes off to the idyllic tourist spot on the tip of the Baja California peninsula the same time every year, and it was the place she retreated to in 2002 with then-husband Brad Pitt.
As Jennifer's favourite splurge is Mexican cuisine - hello guacamole - this is the spot that seems to call out to her.

In the US, rain and snow has been hounding cities from coast to coast, but in Cabo San Lucas the sun was shining, the beaches were beckoning and the ocean was sparkling.
The sun-kissed star takes off to the idyllic tourist spot on the tip of the Baja California peninsula the same time every year, and it was the place she retreated to in 2002 with then-husband Brad Pitt.
As Jennifer's favourite splurge is Mexican cuisine - hello guacamole - this is the spot that seems to call out to her.

Jennifer then told her a little story about married pals Sasha Baron Cohen and Isla Fisher: 'It's funny actually our friends Sacha and Isla have shown up for four parties, four little gatherings, about a year ago... in beautiful wedding wear.
'Even like the 4th of July last year, they showed up and Sacha was in a powder blue suit and Isla was in a little cute dress.
'And we were like "Guys, it's the 4th of July, we're in cutoffs and eating hotdogs. We will actually let you know!"'

Last edited by Nicky80 on Tue 30 Dec 2014, 20:40; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added text)

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Tue 30 Dec 2014, 20:13

I tip my hat to PAN. Well, since we've been talking about hats today. Anyway another great find. Maybe George is throwing another big party and all of these guys are invited. Especially since they are all pretty good friends. And maybe Kimmel will again have to be carried back to his house after having another 2 hour conversation with George's mom in which he will remember nothing of the next day Smile
Donnamarie
Donnamarie

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Tue 30 Dec 2014, 20:49

I hope we get some nice NYE pics to see Laughing
Nicky80
Nicky80
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

New Year's Eve party chez Casamigos, anyone? Empty Jennifer Aniston, Justin Theroux Party With George Clooney, Amal Alamuddin, Jimmy Kimmel, Howard Stern and More During Cabo Trip

Post by Sevens Wed 31 Dec 2014, 00:08

Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Wed 31 Dec 2014, 02:52

Already posted on another thread.
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Silje Wed 31 Dec 2014, 09:39

According to US Magazine George did throw another party on Sunday 28 dec.They also mention Jimmy Kimmel and wife and Howard Stern and wife.They also say Jen had a party back in LA where George was invited before they went to Cabo. No pics of course.

Silje
Silje
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Wed 31 Dec 2014, 12:38

Merged threads
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by Doug Ross Wed 31 Dec 2014, 14:26

Donnamarie wrote:Thanks PAN.  You are always on top of things here!  I remember this interview with the MM cast.  It was so funny how they were all dissing Matt.  Anyway, yes that's what I remember - that Kimmel was in Cabo last year.  But I think I saw pics of Emily and John with Kimmel and his wife sunning themselves at a beach house.  I guess Cabo is the place for many of Hollywood's famous types to hang out during the holidays.  Also Jennifer Anniston goes there too.

Emily and John are often in Cabo with Kimmel, on holidays.

Doug Ross
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Wed 31 Dec 2014, 18:11

Moved the post about Einstein to his thread

Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Wed 31 Dec 2014, 18:52

Party tips via Vogue:

George Clooney and Rande Gerber Share New Year’s Eve Party Tips

Few gents are viewed as members of a modern-day Rat Pack, but George Clooney and Rande Gerber certainly fit the bill. Together, the movie star and nightlife entrepreneur (Gerber owns an eponymous spirits company) bring all the right ingredients to any party. So who better to call upon for last-minute tips—including a playlist and cocktail recipe—on throwing a swanky soiree to end 2014?
Clooney and Gerber (with their friend Michael Meldman) launched a tequila brand, Casamigos. Translation: “house of friends,” which perfectly describes their respective homes during the holidays. “Whenever I entertain, it’s about setting the stage,” says Gerber, adding, ”the right mix of people, a special drink, good food, the right lighting, and a great playlist.” Is there anything the duo recommends guests do for such a festive occasion? “Come on time, like to drink, laugh, and be the last to leave,” Clooney and Gerber advise.
And they should know. After hosting one of the year’s most talked about events—Clooney married attorney Amal Alamuddin this fall in a lavish ceremony in Italy—the pair is focusing on a decidedly low-key, yet equally festive fete at their Mexican hideaway, which shares a name with their brand. “It’s not just a one-day party, but a ten-day party with tacos and tequila on the beach daily.” In addition to their stunning spouses (Gerber is married to supermodel Cindy Crawford), they’ll be hosting several other friends and family members, which left us to wonder: What does a good guest bring to such a fabulous party? “A few bottles,” says the pair, “one doesn’t last very long.” Frank and Dean would definitely raise their glasses. Cheers!
A New Year’s Eve Playlist for Vogue.com
1. “Three Little Birds”—Bob Marley & The Wailers
2. “The Joker”—Fatboy Slim Feat. Bootsy Colins
3. “Don’t Hold Back, Sweet Jane”—U2 vs. Chemical Brothers vs. Velvet Underground
4. “No One Takes Your Freedom”—Scissor Sisters, The Beatles, George Michael, and Aretha Franklin
5. “Multiply”—Jamie Lidell
6. “Case”—Rise Above
7. “Til the Next Goodbye”—The Rolling Stones
8. “Family Affair”—Sly & The Family Stone

Casa Bella Cocktail
1 ounce Casamigos Blanco Tequila
1/2 ounce fresh lime juice
1/2 ounce agave nectar
4 ounces champagne
Lime twist, for garnish

Combine all ingredients except for the champagne, and shake over ice. Add champagne and strain into a champagne flute. Garnish with a lime twist.

Last edited by Nicky80 on Wed 31 Dec 2014, 19:22; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added text)

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Wed 31 Dec 2014, 19:03

PAN did you get your invite to THE PARTY? I think mine got lost in the mail Sad

And I would be the perfect guest. I certainly know how to have a good time. I love to laugh. I won't come empty handed. And I promise to come on time and be the last to leave. I'll even help clean up.
Donnamarie
Donnamarie

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Thu 01 Jan 2015, 02:15

Casa Bella sounds good !
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Fri 02 Jan 2015, 03:37

Looks like some of them have left now

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Fri 02 Jan 2015, 12:00

This seems to be an annual event, hope they all had a great time.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by amaretti Fri 02 Jan 2015, 18:27

Gosh it sounds fun . Very Happy

amaretti
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by Way2Old4Dis Fri 02 Jan 2015, 18:47

Can't see the photo.

Now it's back to work. But first, detoxing cleanses, facials, extreme workouts, and dieting to get camera-ready for the Golden Globes.

Way2Old4Dis

Back to top Go down

Post by Way2Old4Dis Fri 02 Jan 2015, 18:50

... I won't come empty handed. And I promise to come on time and be the last to leave. ...

The old George would have loved you.

Sorry. I know it's crass. I couldn't resist.

Way2Old4Dis

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sat 03 Jan 2015, 04:35

and that's why we love you, W2O4D
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down