George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Amal insecure of George's exes, paranoid about Stacy. EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Amal insecure of George's exes, paranoid about Stacy. EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Amal insecure of George's exes, paranoid about Stacy. EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Amal insecure of George's exes, paranoid about Stacy. EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
Amal insecure of George's exes, paranoid about Stacy. EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
Amal insecure of George's exes, paranoid about Stacy. EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Amal insecure of George's exes, paranoid about Stacy. EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
Amal insecure of George's exes, paranoid about Stacy. EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
Amal insecure of George's exes, paranoid about Stacy. EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Amal insecure of George's exes, paranoid about Stacy.

+11
catwoman
Cece42
PigPen
The next mrs clooney
isogotit
Nicky80
lelacorb
LornaDoone
Missa
fava
Silje
15 posters

Go down

Amal insecure of George's exes, paranoid about Stacy. Empty Amal insecure of George's exes, paranoid about Stacy.

Post by Silje Thu 18 Dec 2014, 23:53

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Amal Alamuddin Insecure Of George Clooney's Exes, Paranoid About Stacy Keibler

Amal Alamuddin is reportedly not as secure as everyone think she is when it comes to George Clooney. Even though she is Barbara Walters's "Most Fascinating Person of 2014," this does not mean she does not worry whether she would measure up or not to Clooney's many ex-girlfriends

OK magazine reports that Amal Alamuddin is still worrying about her husband ex-girlfriends. Among these girlfriends, she was reportedly worried about Stacy Keibler the most. According to the magazine's source, Amal is "riddled with insecurities" when it comes to her husband's ex-girlfriends and is still wondering how she compares to them.

Amal Alamuddin may look like she's comfortable and confident with who she is, but OK's source claims that her outward appearance does now show how she truly feels. "She's very hung up about George's former conquests, especially his romance with Stacy Keibler," the insider told OK! "It's as though she doesn't feel up to his standards, which is crazy, but she isn't nearly as self-confident as she appears."

The source explains that Amal feels all the more insecure because George Clooney has little knick knacks from his past girlfriends still stashed and treasured. The source shared that George kept photos, letters, and gifts from past girlfriends. Even though this does not mean anything, the source shared that Amal is feeling insecure because of this. She is also riddled with jealousy. Upon seeing some old photos of her husband with Stacy Keibler, Amal is said to have become paranoid of the chemistry between them. Stacy Keibler however, is also now married to Jared Pobre with a child of her own.
These insecurities may be fruitless, as George has not shown any signs of not being happy with Amal. Recently, the married couple is even rumored to be already expecting their first child. However, a rep of Amal denied the allegations.
Hollywood
Life's source however shared that even though George is not set to be a father yet, he would be a great one when the time comes.  According to the source, George would be a doting father, since he wanted kids of his own for a long time. He also looks forward to telling bedtime stories. 

Last edited by Nicky80 on Fri 19 Dec 2014, 21:50; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : added text)
Silje
Silje
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Amal insecure of George's exes, paranoid about Stacy. Empty Re: Amal insecure of George's exes, paranoid about Stacy.

Post by fava Fri 19 Dec 2014, 01:12

Stacy is not the one I would be worried about if I were Amal....

fava
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Amal insecure of George's exes, paranoid about Stacy. Empty Re: Amal insecure of George's exes, paranoid about Stacy.

Post by Missa Fri 19 Dec 2014, 01:19

I don't understand a single one of these stories.  SHE GOT THE RING - what is there to be insecure about?  If George was more attracted to any one of those others girls, she would be the one risking mercury poisoning with thrice-weekly sushi dates. Amal is the lucky duck with the diamond and the fish breath; nothing to worry about.
Missa
Missa
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Fri 19 Dec 2014, 03:43

The confidant in this story is most likely a reporter who had nothing better to do than make up a story.

The LAST person she should worry about is Stacy.

As to the mementos from his exes - unless he's got a life-size photo/painting or cutout in the bedroom staring down on her or if he's secretly wearing a pair of Stacy or Elizabetta's panties she should just let it go!  brahahaha!
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Fri 19 Dec 2014, 20:17

I think if Amal look her naked in the mirror she can only be insecure to all George's ex  not only  Stacy!
lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Fri 19 Dec 2014, 21:44

Well George has seen all his ex naked.....Looks like George decided naked Amal fits better to him....  Razz Wink  

I think 90% of women feel insecure when they see themselves naked in the mirror. No one looks like cindy Crawford really .... That brings me back to my diat plan....but that would be off Topic..... Bricks
Nicky80
Nicky80
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by isogotit Sat 20 Dec 2014, 21:23

Seriously doubt if Stacy is thinking about George and Amal.  So agree Stacy is the less of her worries if this story is true.  Amal got the ring and the man.  If I was going to worry about anything it would probably be George's track record of the 2-year mark, but who knows maybe Amal is a keeper.
isogotit
isogotit
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Sat 20 Dec 2014, 21:36

She's probably not worried about them at all, just another stupid article made up to sell their publication.  Im hoping someone can come up with something new when they make up shit like this.  Same old crap is becoming boring.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by PigPen Sun 21 Dec 2014, 18:43

isogotit wrote:Seriously doubt if Stacy is thinking about George and Amal.  So agree Stacy is the less of her worries if this story is true.  Amal got the ring and the man.  If I was going to worry about anything it would probably be George's track record of the 2-year mark, but who knows maybe Amal is a keeper.
Disagree.  Think Stacey is taking a slow burn about Amal in general and all the press ( fashion icon, most fascinating person) she is getting.

PigPen
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Cece42 Mon 22 Dec 2014, 01:14

I really don't think Stacey gives two-shits about George and Amal,she has a nice husband and a beautiful baby, in my opinion it doesn't get better than that. Amal can be paraded around in all her expensive and fancy clothes, and if that makes her happy, more power to her.  I agree she should worry more about George's track record, but I do believe George will wear a happy face even if he isn't happy, more for Amals sake than his own.  MY OPINION.

Cece42
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by catwoman Mon 22 Dec 2014, 18:51

lelacorb wrote: Eu acho que se Amal olhar dela nua no espelho, ela só pode ser inseguro para todos os ex de George Stacy não só!

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
catwoman
catwoman
Clooney Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Wed 24 Dec 2014, 05:15

Well, while I'm sure this story is 100% made up by the 'journalist', there's probably some truth behind this because many women (yes, even once they've got the ring) are a bit iffy when it comes to the subject of exes.

Whether it's Stacy Keibler who's particularly bothering her is something I'd guess is completely fabricated (I doubt Amal shares her deepest insecurities with any journalists) but the idea that she's not completely 100% confident about herself is true for many women. Relationships aren't easy for any of us.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Wed 24 Dec 2014, 12:54

Speaking from experience, as long as the two
people feel "rock solid" in their new relationship,
then the ex or even ex's can create no
problems that they can't face together.
Joanna
Joanna
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Way2Old4Dis Thu 25 Dec 2014, 00:16

Ha! This is funny. If Amal spent time worrying about the ex file, she wouldn't have time to do anything else.

You cannot be a woman who gets paranoid about ex-GF's, and marry a man like George Clooney. That's just asking for trouble.

Way2Old4Dis
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by sarahburton Fri 26 Dec 2014, 16:59

I personally think this story is fabricated and does not reflect Amal ' s feelings at all. I daresay that whenever Stacy, Elisabetta, Lisa Snowdon, and on down the line of exes, look at a photo of Amal and read of her latest accomplishments i.e. the Armenian legal task force team this past week, they would feel a flutter or two of insecurity themselves.

sarahburton
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down