George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George's new project The Department - a series
George Wants Amal to Get Pregnant, But... EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George Wants Amal to Get Pregnant, But... EmptySun 17 Mar 2024, 22:18 by party animal - not!

»  Back in the UK
George Wants Amal to Get Pregnant, But... EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
George Wants Amal to Get Pregnant, But... EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
George Wants Amal to Get Pregnant, But... EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
George Wants Amal to Get Pregnant, But... EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

» George on the Letterman Show
George Wants Amal to Get Pregnant, But... EmptyWed 21 Feb 2024, 15:59 by LizzyNY

» George and Amal with a new puppy
George Wants Amal to Get Pregnant, But... EmptyWed 14 Feb 2024, 19:14 by benex

» Amal new book on freedom of speech released
George Wants Amal to Get Pregnant, But... EmptyTue 13 Feb 2024, 18:49 by party animal - not!

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George Wants Amal to Get Pregnant, But...

+16
PigPen
hathaross
Picachu
Skeeter
Way2Old4Dis
Silje
Hebe
Einstein
party animal - not!
Joanna
Donnamarie
Sevens
bgarabedian
Nicky80
LornaDoone
melbert
20 posters

Go down

George Wants Amal to Get Pregnant, But... Empty George Wants Amal to Get Pregnant, But...

Post by melbert Thu 04 Dec 2014, 05:20

Thanks Henway

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

George Clooney Wants Amal Alamuddin to Get Pregnant — But She’s Refusing
December 3, 2014

Richard Head
December 3, 2014

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
She wants little Clooneys

GEORGE Clooney and his new wife, Amal Alamuddin, are already at war over when to start a family.
The pair married two months; George wants a baby — but hotshot lawyer Amal isn’t so keen.
“George wants a child right away,” revealed an insider.
“But Amal feels overwhelmed. She’d like a year to adjust to her marriage and newfound fame before dealing with a pregnancy or the red tape of a complicated international adoption.”
The couple discussed starting a family before getting wed, and Amal was on board, close friends said she doesn’t understand George’s rush.
“The baby topic has caused a lot of tension between the two,” the insider said. “George feels a little like he’s a victim of a bait and switch.
“George did a 180-degree turnaround on his no-children stance. Part of it is due to his age, but he’d also finally met the woman of his dreams.”
“Amal is also getting a lot of grief and pressure from her family to have little Clooneys,” said the source.
During a speech at the wedding reception, Amal’s father, Ramzi, said, “Now it’s time for grandchildren!”
“None of George’s friends ever dreamed they’d see the day that he was begging a woman to give him a family,” said the mole.
““But he’s finally gotten to the point where he’s ready to settle down. He’s disappointed that Amal doesn’t share his perspective, but he thinks he can get her to cave within a few months.”
melbert
melbert
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

George Wants Amal to Get Pregnant, But... Empty Re: George Wants Amal to Get Pregnant, But...

Post by LornaDoone Thu 04 Dec 2014, 05:24

bullshit
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

George Wants Amal to Get Pregnant, But... Empty Re: George Wants Amal to Get Pregnant, But...

Post by Nicky80 Thu 04 Dec 2014, 05:59

oh the child/pregnant rumor doesn't die out.... Evil or Very Mad
Nicky80
Nicky80
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by bgarabedian Thu 04 Dec 2014, 06:44

I do not think george really wants a baby so soon, but I thought it would be the other way around. He sure has changed a lot. I guess he feels he is getting older and time is running out and wants to still be young enough to have a child and by the time is is 73 his child will be 23. I hope his dreams come true, but not sure about hers. bg

bgarabedian
Learning to love George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by bgarabedian Thu 04 Dec 2014, 06:47

I do not think george really wants a baby so soon, but I thought it would be the other way around. He sure has changed a lot. I guess he feels he is getting older and time is running out and wants to still be young enough to have a child and by the time is is 73 his child will be 23. I hope his dreams come true, but not sure about hers. bg

bgarabedian

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevens Thu 04 Dec 2014, 09:46

Personally I'd love to see the little Clooneys running around! Very Happy
Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Thu 04 Dec 2014, 11:51

Crap. BS. There is no story.

We don't know where Amal stands on children. She has never talked about it publicly but of course George and Amal have talked about it. I'm sure they both understand what each other wants. Some women are content not to have children. I'm sure if Amal wanted to keep that door open then George knows this. IMO I don't think George wants kids but he could change his mind. He has said several times he doesn't feel the need for kids. Doesn't want them. Neither one of them is going to share their thoughts on this with us.
Donnamarie
Donnamarie
Possibly more Clooney than George himself

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Thu 04 Dec 2014, 12:35

Donnamarie....your last sentence says it all !
I had a look at that web site out of curiosity.
It's a really trashy one isn't it ?
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Thu 04 Dec 2014, 16:24

Wonder what their source is. Einstein have a word with them? Codswallop of course

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Thu 04 Dec 2014, 17:03

PAN, codswallop? What's that mean?
Donnamarie
Donnamarie

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Thu 04 Dec 2014, 17:07

codswallop
Something that doesn't make sense and sounds like utter nonsense can be described as codswallop, also, in some places of devon, there are cults that use the walloping of a cod as a method of induction into their sect...
That's just utter codswallop you pillock or Is thou ready for the codswallop young initiate?!?
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Thu 04 Dec 2014, 17:13

Thanks melbert. I like it. There are so many times in the day I could use that word. I'll add it to my vocab Smile
Donnamarie
Donnamarie

Back to top Go down

Post by Einstein Thu 04 Dec 2014, 22:20

this woman is unable to have children! Not with George! YOu CAN BE BACK IN A FEW MONTHS DIVORCE! She married George, CAREER!
Einstein
Einstein
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hebe Thu 04 Dec 2014, 23:48

Einstein, I'm not sure what you mean. Do you actually KNOW of some reason why she is unable to have children? I think she is able to have children otherwise her father would not have spoken about wanting Amal and George to give him grandchildren.

In my opinion they will probably want to spend some more time together before having children. I believe that if Amal would like to have a child George would be happy with that. 

Having a career does not mean that they wouldn't want to have children. Many many career women have children and George and Amal can afford to have help with bringing up children.

Many of George's friends have children and maybe as he matures the idea of having children has some appeal for him now.

Hebe

Back to top Go down

Post by Silje Mon 08 Dec 2014, 18:01

Love this headline. Amal Clooney pregnant by George Clooney? 

Amal Clooney Pregnant By George Clooney?

Is Amal Clooney pregnant by her husband George Clooney? This isn’t the first time that Amal has been the subject of pregnancy rumors and she may not be able to explain these away so quickly. If you’ll recall, reports of a pregnancy began circulating the moment that the world became aware of George and Amal’s engagement to one another.
George and Amal became engaged on April 28, 2014 and rumors of a pregnancy surged when she was photographed on a boat, wearing a flowing, loose fitting dress. Since, her figure has remained slim, thus giving cause to leave the pregnancy rumors alone.
“Amal Clooney pregnant” rumors are going to be kicked into high gear now that she is seen in the above photo wearing a a white coat and a black dress that shows off a bit of a baby bump. She is a rather thin woman to start with, so this picture is sure to ignite further speculation that George only tied the knot with her because he was going to be a father.
In the past, George has made it clear that he didn’t want to get married again. He has also said in many, many interviews that he didn’t want to be anyone’s father. Now that he has married Amal, reports have made their way across the internet suggesting that she has changed his mind on marriage and that babies were soon to follow.
Amal Clooney looks pregnant and we are sure to see the news everywhere – until either of them confirm or deny the reports of an impending pregnancy. There have also been rumors that George would be seeking some sort of political office here in the States and that he needed to have a family life in order to accomplish his goals. Is George Clooney going to seek political office when Amal Clooney gives birth? Stay tuned for all of those answers and more as these rumors either get answered or swept under the rug.

Last edited by Nicky80 on Mon 08 Dec 2014, 19:12; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added text and pic)
Silje
Silje
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Silje Mon 08 Dec 2014, 18:10

Not sure when the pic is taken but it definetely looks like a bump .bounce Yep, best bump pic so far in my bump watch.

And what is with the headline. Amal Clooney pregnant by George Clooney?  If a married woman gets pregnant then it is usually assumed that the husband is the father so why add" by George Clooney? "
Silje
Silje

Back to top Go down

Post by Silje Mon 08 Dec 2014, 18:17

According to TMZ pic taken this weekend, dinner at Soho House.

Amal Clooney

Expecting?

EXCLUSIVE
Clooney's rep tells TMZ, Amal is NOT pregnant.  
George Clooney
broke his vow by taking one ... and MAYBE the reason is becoming apparent.

Amal Clooney and her husband were leaving Soho House in West Hollywood when a photog took the pics this weekend.  

George -- who said he would never marry again -- is unwaveringly silent about stuff like this -- but the photos are definitely interesting.  

Coats generally don't hang out from your body, and the placement of her hands adds fuel to the fire.

The one thing we know for sure ... if they are having a kid it doesn't stand a chance of looking bad.

Last edited by Nicky80 on Mon 08 Dec 2014, 19:14; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added text and pic)
Silje
Silje

Back to top Go down

Post by Silje Mon 08 Dec 2014, 18:21

According to DM they deny pregnancy rumours. Damned .Lots of pic on this link.

George and Amal Clooney have denied reports they are expecting a baby together. 
Social media was alive with speculation that Amal was pregnant today after an American showbusiness website ran pictures of her at an LA hotspot with what looked like a growing bump.
However, a spokesperson for the couple has confirmed to MailOnline that she is not expecting their child.
'Amal Clooney is not pregnant,' Stan Rosenfield said. 

Last edited by Nicky80 on Mon 08 Dec 2014, 19:16; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : add only the part of the pregnancy as we have a thread about the sighting already)
Silje
Silje

Back to top Go down

Post by Way2Old4Dis Mon 08 Dec 2014, 18:39

Oh, good Lord. If she keeps hearing that everybody thinks she looks pregnant, she'll diet herself into even more of a bag of bones. I don't know how she's balancing her head and all that hair on that skeletal frame as it is.

We just saw her at the London airport. Her top and low-cut jeans showed just how skinny and un-bumped she is. Unless they fucked in a time machine to get here, she ain't pregnant -- at least not enough to show.

Way2Old4Dis
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Mon 08 Dec 2014, 18:48

Way2' thanks for the reality check. She certainly didn't grow that bump since Thanksgiving day. Media just can't help themselves.

Is the woman next to Amal in the white sheath Ben's wife? She does look pregnant, even with layered look on the front of the dress.
Donnamarie
Donnamarie

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Mon 08 Dec 2014, 18:50

No. Ben's wife is a shorter girl with long dark hair (pix of her and Ben with the Gerbers in the same boat in Venice)

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Silje Mon 08 Dec 2014, 18:53

Forgot about the Heatrow pics taken 10 days before these pics. She was wearing a loose fit t-shirt that was wrinkled in front of her tummy and no profile shots of her. But she didn't look pregnant in those pics. Maybee it's fast growing bump like Twilight. Smile
Silje
Silje

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Mon 08 Dec 2014, 19:03

Amal Clooney DENIES she is expecting first child with Hollywood husband George

The newlyweds caused a flurry of speculation as Amal stepped out wearing a loose-fitting jacket

George Clooney and wife Amal have denied rumours they are expecting their first child.
The gorgeous newlyweds sparked intense speculation they were to become parents after human rights lawyer Amal stepped out wearing a loose-fitting jacket.
With her long hair pushed to one side, the human rights lawyer held a large velvet clutch bag close to her body for a outing in West Hollywood this weekend - prompting some to question if she was trying to conceal a growing baby bump.

But it seems we'll have to wait to see the most gorgeous couple on the planet welcome a child, after reps denied the news to Mirror Celebs.
Mr and Mrs Clooney exchanged vows in a lavish Venetian ceremony at the seven-star Aman Canal Grande Hotel in September.
Last week they posted spectacular pictures of their big day, including one where they shared their first dance.

As their nearest and dearest family and friends look on, George and Amal Alamuddin gazed adoringly into each other’s eyes as they twirl on the dancefloor.
The Hollywood star and Amal were surrounded by 90 guests, who joined the couple for their lavish four-day celebrations.

Last edited by Nicky80 on Mon 08 Dec 2014, 19:19; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added text)

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Mon 08 Dec 2014, 19:16

Oh good lord, she ate a cherry tomato at dinner which caused her to have a tummy bump.  End of story.
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Mon 08 Dec 2014, 19:21

hehe

Yeah I find the Baby rumor really boring.
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Mon 08 Dec 2014, 21:03

Amal, welcome to the world of celebrity! Welcome to George's world.

Really, look online and you've got anorexic Amal duking it out with Angelina, while dustbusting the bed because George feasts at night in bed, while trying to finalize the adoptiion papers on a third world baby and oh now she's pregnant so they will be an almost readymade family of 4! It's exhausting just to think about it.
Donnamarie
Donnamarie

Back to top Go down

Post by Skeeter Mon 08 Dec 2014, 21:14

Way2Old4Dis wrote:Oh, good Lord. If she keeps hearing that everybody thinks she looks pregnant, she'll diet herself into even more of a bag of bones. I don't know how she's balancing her head and all that hair on that skeletal frame as it is.

We just saw her at the London airport. Her top and low-cut jeans showed just how skinny and un-bumped she is. Unless they fucked in a time machine to get here, she ain't pregnant -- at least not enough to show.
That's exactly what I was thinking too! White crop top and a skinny low rise jeans at the airport didn't show anything but bony waist/hip bone and now miracle happened after Thanksgiving! Hahah....

Skeeter
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by Way2Old4Dis Mon 08 Dec 2014, 21:23

It must suck to have every bite you eat bloat your skinny abdomen so much that it changes the contour of your body.

Me, I ate half a peach cobbler in two days, in addition to regular meals, and it made my flab not one bit different.

Lucky me.

Way2Old4Dis

Back to top Go down

Post by Way2Old4Dis Mon 08 Dec 2014, 21:25

Skeeter wrote:
Way2Old4Dis wrote:Oh, good Lord. If she keeps hearing that everybody thinks she looks pregnant, she'll diet herself into even more of a bag of bones. I don't know how she's balancing her head and all that hair on that skeletal frame as it is.

That's exactly what I was thinking too! White crop top and a skinny low rise jeans at the airport didn't show anything but bony waist/hip bone and now miracle happened after Thanksgiving! Hahah....

Yeah, George is good (so I've read), but I doubt he has miracle sperm.

Way2Old4Dis

Back to top Go down

Post by Picachu Mon 08 Dec 2014, 21:49

If you look at her dress it looks like a ruffled effect and with the baggy coat yes she looks a bit bigger but not pregnant

George and Amal Clooney have denied reports they are expecting a baby together. 

Social media was alive with speculation that Amal was pregnant today after an American showbusiness website ran pictures of her at an LA hotspot with what looked like a growing bump.

However, a spokesperson for the couple has confirmed to MailOnline that she is not expecting their child.

'Amal Clooney is not pregnant,' Stan Rosenfield said. 
Picachu
Picachu
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by hathaross Tue 09 Dec 2014, 00:49

George Clooney keeps quiet on pregnancy speculation

George and Amal Clooney have denied reports they are expecting a baby together. The star kept quiet when he was asked about the rumours while out in Los Angeles.

Video:

hathaross
hathaross

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Tue 09 Dec 2014, 01:38

Why dignify with an answer. This is soooo stupid. Online media looks and acts so asinine sometimes.
Donnamarie
Donnamarie

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Tue 09 Dec 2014, 02:03

Very controlled of him. Wasn't the guy at the door at the wedding with Anna Wintour and his CAA agent?

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Tue 09 Dec 2014, 06:05

I opened a new thread for the new sighting. you can discuss it here Wink

Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by PigPen Tue 09 Dec 2014, 22:29

Agree that she didn't look pregnant at the airport, but these photos , eh.. maybe.  My understanding is pregnant women can look "flat" and then have a bit of a ponch in no time flat.  But I've never been pregnant so I will have to rely on our moms at COH.  However, that has to be a world record as to how fast his rep denied the rumor.

PigPen

Back to top Go down

Post by premiere Wed 10 Dec 2014, 03:03

Maybe they don't want to announce the pregnancy yet. They're probably going to give the scoop to People, and a premature announcement would ruin it. Isn't that how he rolls these days?
premiere
premiere
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevens Wed 10 Dec 2014, 06:52

I think Amal has to disappear for a while before they announce the pregnancy.
At least we could see them together at the Golden Globes.
Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Wed 10 Dec 2014, 13:15

The pregnancy rumor has been denied by G's people. End of boring story.
Donnamarie
Donnamarie

Back to top Go down

Post by Silje Thu 18 Dec 2014, 09:58

But there are new adoption rumours. According to this article Amal wants a child and that is the reason she quit smoking.

Silje
Silje

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Thu 18 Dec 2014, 10:35

She gave up smoking becos her husband wanted her to. He's never smoked. He's watched too many of his relatives die from smoking-related diseases

So they hung their story on a false premise

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Philippago Thu 18 Dec 2014, 10:51

of course we can not know that there are agreements between them, years ago it was said that Clooney had had a vasectomy, however if you want a child you better hurry because right now it seems his grandfather, but if you still expect it might seem on the bis- grandfather Love7 Good night Yahooooo
Philippago
Philippago
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Thu 18 Dec 2014, 12:23

LOL
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Thu 18 Dec 2014, 17:34

Seriously, how did she get from flat to six months preggo in a matter of a week? Stupid media.

Silje wrote:And what is with the headline. Amal Clooney pregnant by George Clooney?  If a married woman gets pregnant then it is usually assumed that the husband is the father so why add" by George Clooney? "
LOL, that's EXACTLY what I was thinking.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PigPen Thu 18 Dec 2014, 17:41

Katiedot wrote:Seriously, how did she get from flat to six months preggo in a matter of a week?  Stupid media.

Silje wrote:And what is with the headline. Amal Clooney pregnant by George Clooney?  If a married woman gets pregnant then it is usually assumed that the husband is the father so why add" by George Clooney? "
 LOL, that's EXACTLY what I was thinking.  
Because it is George Clooney.  Maybe because of the "snip" rumors.  Or, let's face it, in Hollywood, anybody could be the father of any given married woman.

PigPen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down