George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George's new project The Department - a series
Matt Damon: George Clooney 'Married Up' EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Matt Damon: George Clooney 'Married Up' EmptySun 17 Mar 2024, 22:18 by party animal - not!

»  Back in the UK
Matt Damon: George Clooney 'Married Up' EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Matt Damon: George Clooney 'Married Up' EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
Matt Damon: George Clooney 'Married Up' EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
Matt Damon: George Clooney 'Married Up' EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

» George on the Letterman Show
Matt Damon: George Clooney 'Married Up' EmptyWed 21 Feb 2024, 15:59 by LizzyNY

» George and Amal with a new puppy
Matt Damon: George Clooney 'Married Up' EmptyWed 14 Feb 2024, 19:14 by benex

» Amal new book on freedom of speech released
Matt Damon: George Clooney 'Married Up' EmptyTue 13 Feb 2024, 18:49 by party animal - not!

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Matt Damon: George Clooney 'Married Up'

+6
Sevens
Silje
Alisonfan
Way2Old4Dis
Nicky80
party animal - not!
10 posters

Go down

Matt Damon: George Clooney 'Married Up' Empty Matt Damon: George Clooney 'Married Up'

Post by party animal - not! Tue 11 Nov 2014, 02:11

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by Nicky80 on Tue 11 Nov 2014, 06:06; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : edit title)

party animal - not!
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Matt Damon: George Clooney 'Married Up' Empty Re: Matt Damon: George Clooney 'Married Up'

Post by Nicky80 Tue 11 Nov 2014, 06:08

nice Video, he saying the same what George said before that he is marrying up.

Nicky80
Nicky80
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Matt Damon: George Clooney 'Married Up' Empty Re: Matt Damon: George Clooney 'Married Up'

Post by party animal - not! Tue 11 Nov 2014, 13:03

So on that basis.both George and Einstein hit the jackpot...........!

(earlier statement by Himself about what his dog's name should really be)

party animal - not!
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Way2Old4Dis Tue 11 Nov 2014, 17:23

I think the best thing Damon said was that they "all got lucky."

Rule # 178 for a happy marriage: Don't gush over another man's wife more than you do your own.

Way2Old4Dis
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Tue 11 Nov 2014, 20:00

Coolio
Nicky80
Nicky80
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Alisonfan Tue 11 Nov 2014, 22:08

I'm not sure I get the marrying up joke any more.
Are they pleading "we are only stupid superstars" to gain some more affection from fans.
If so, to me it does not to work. It is silly and infers "class and intelligence" are UP. Not nice to judge anyone, not even yourself. Self pity is unattractive, even when fake.

Alisonfan
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Silje Tue 11 Nov 2014, 23:45

Silje
Silje
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Silje Wed 12 Nov 2014, 00:01

Silje
Silje

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevens Wed 12 Nov 2014, 05:37

This is just epic Very Happy :
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Internationally acclaimed barrister Amal Alamuddin marries an actor
Amal Alamuddin, a London-based dual-qualified English barrister and New York litigation attorney who has long been a high-profile figure in international refugee and human rights law, has gone against the trend for professional women in her field and married… an actor.
Little is known of Amal’s earlier relationships (we assume she was climbing that corporate ladder and smashing glass ceilings) but she’s tying the knot with an actor, whose name is George Clooney, we’re told.
He’s probably a nice man, but seems to be a bit clingy, as since she met him it’s hard to find a photo or footage of Amal without him hanging around in the background.

We only hope he doesn’t hold her back from conquering the world. We think this George Clooney fellow has scored big time.

He’s been quoted as saying he was ‘marrying up’… we agree.
Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevens Wed 12 Nov 2014, 05:54

Ellen is so funny...
Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by cupcake Wed 12 Nov 2014, 10:47

What international barrister for god sake , nobody knew whod hell she was before George . And that joke that he married up is really starting to irritate me . So if he married any of he's other girlfriends , that would make him marry down wtf . l understand that George want's to promote her as a great barrister , and the only love or whatever but if l was any of his former girlfriends l wouldn't like that at all .
cupcake
cupcake
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Silje Wed 12 Nov 2014, 11:23

Well, if George married up then Amal must have married down. Why would a smart lawyer with a Rolls Royce brain go sluming like that? Surely she could have done better then George Clooney? Too bad she couldn't hook one of the Google directors she was seen with that would have been more of a catch then a Hollywood actor.
Silje
Silje

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Wed 12 Nov 2014, 12:18

Within the international law community Amal very well have been known not to mention her work with the UN. Amal "slumming" because she hooked up with George? That is not giving George very much credit. George is a pretty smart man who may have well brought something fresh and exciting for Amal. He certainly is not boring and he has a great respect for women. And he has had a knowledge of and participation in humanitarian issues for several years.

Making way too much of the marrying up comment. George said it once and he has been quoted over and over again for that comment. So what's?
Donnamarie
Donnamarie
Possibly more Clooney than George himself

Back to top Go down

Post by Silje Wed 12 Nov 2014, 16:37

I never liked the married up comment in the first place Donnamarie.  I think it is a strange expression, like marriage is some kind of career ladder. George said it once and now Matt repeated it and I took the arguement all the way. If he married up then she must have married down.
Silje
Silje

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Wed 12 Nov 2014, 17:30

IMO much to do about nothing. If I misinterpreted your slumming remark I apologize. I see the point you were making. But again I don't think that much of what George said other than him trying to be cute, a bit funny in front of the audience.
Donnamarie
Donnamarie

Back to top Go down

Post by PigPen Wed 12 Nov 2014, 21:05

Sevens wrote:This is just epic Very Happy :
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Internationally acclaimed barrister Amal Alamuddin marries an actor
Amal Alamuddin, a London-based dual-qualified English barrister and New York litigation attorney who has long been a high-profile figure in international refugee and human rights law, has gone against the trend for professional women in her field and married… an actor.
Little is known of Amal’s earlier relationships (we assume she was climbing that corporate ladder and smashing glass ceilings) but she’s tying the knot with an actor, whose name is George Clooney, we’re told.
He’s probably a nice man, but seems to be a bit clingy, as since she met him it’s hard to find a photo or footage of Amal without him hanging around in the background.

We only hope he doesn’t hold her back from conquering the world. We think this George Clooney fellow has scored big time.

He’s been quoted as saying he was ‘marrying up’… we agree.
Absolutely hilarious  lol!

PigPen
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Wed 12 Nov 2014, 22:12

Love the comment that George seems a little bit clingy and he keeps hanging around her in the background.
Donnamarie
Donnamarie

Back to top Go down

Post by Atalante Wed 12 Nov 2014, 23:00

Can she win a case in a corrupt country ? I hope so ... for those journalists.
Atalante
Atalante
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down