George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George Clooney Out To Dinner in LA Sunday Night  19 October 2014 EmptySun 17 Mar 2024, 22:18 by party animal - not!

»  Back in the UK
George Clooney Out To Dinner in LA Sunday Night  19 October 2014 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
George Clooney Out To Dinner in LA Sunday Night  19 October 2014 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
George Clooney Out To Dinner in LA Sunday Night  19 October 2014 EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
George Clooney Out To Dinner in LA Sunday Night  19 October 2014 EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

» George on the Letterman Show
George Clooney Out To Dinner in LA Sunday Night  19 October 2014 EmptyWed 21 Feb 2024, 15:59 by LizzyNY

» George and Amal with a new puppy
George Clooney Out To Dinner in LA Sunday Night  19 October 2014 EmptyWed 14 Feb 2024, 19:14 by benex

» Amal new book on freedom of speech released
George Clooney Out To Dinner in LA Sunday Night  19 October 2014 EmptyTue 13 Feb 2024, 18:49 by party animal - not!

» George's kids don't know hes famous yet....
George Clooney Out To Dinner in LA Sunday Night  19 October 2014 EmptyMon 05 Feb 2024, 11:29 by party animal - not!

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George Clooney Out To Dinner in LA Sunday Night 19 October 2014

+16
Way2Old4Dis
party animal - not!
The next mrs clooney
Katiedot
isogotit
Joanna
fava
LizzyNY
globalchick
annemarie
Sevens
bgarabedian
Nicky80
Donnamarie
LornaDoone
melbert
20 posters

Go down

George Clooney Out To Dinner in LA Sunday Night  19 October 2014 Empty George Clooney Out To Dinner in LA Sunday Night 19 October 2014

Post by melbert Tue 21 Oct 2014, 02:07

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Mon, 20 October 2014 at 6:30 pm     

George Clooney's Wife Amal is the Most Powerful Woman in London
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

George Clooney keeps it casual while grabbing dinner at Japanese restaurant Asanebo on Sunday (October 19) in Studio City, Calif.

The 53-year-old actor was joined by a few friends for the dinner.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of George Clooney

It was recently announced that George‘s wife Amal Alamuddin has been named the most powerful woman in London on the Evening Standard‘s power ranking list, beating out Victoria Beckham and Nobel Peace Prize winner Malala Yousafzai.

25+ pictures inside of George Clooney stepping out for dinner with friends at a Japanese restaurant…

Last edited by LornaDoone on Tue 21 Oct 2014, 20:19; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : changed thread title)
melbert
melbert
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

George Clooney Out To Dinner in LA Sunday Night  19 October 2014 Empty Re: George Clooney Out To Dinner in LA Sunday Night 19 October 2014

Post by melbert Tue 21 Oct 2014, 02:11

melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

George Clooney Out To Dinner in LA Sunday Night  19 October 2014 Empty Re: George Clooney Out To Dinner in LA Sunday Night 19 October 2014

Post by LornaDoone Tue 21 Oct 2014, 03:32

Well it obvious, the man doesn't cook, much.
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Tue 21 Oct 2014, 03:36

Wait a minute. Isn't he wearing the same outfit he wore to dinner with the boys? I mean I like the look but he could have at least gone with another colored Casamigos t-shirt.
Donnamarie
Donnamarie
Possibly more Clooney than George himself

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Tue 21 Oct 2014, 04:03

George loves his routine.  And he doesn't have the Mrs. there to do his laundry...
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Tue 21 Oct 2014, 06:40

LornaDoone wrote:Well it obvious, the man doesn't cook, much.

Like me hehehe
Nicky80
Nicky80
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by bgarabedian Tue 21 Oct 2014, 06:46

George looks happier without Amal. That is only my opinion. He looks like his old self and doing what he likes to do, eat out with his friends. bg

bgarabedian
Learning to love George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevens Tue 21 Oct 2014, 07:42

bg, I think during the wedding weekend we've seen the happiest George ever. Look at those wedding/civil wedding photos and you'll know he is not happier without Amal.
George might spend some time with the Coens discussing the production on Hail Caesar next month in LA. Someone on IMDb says his brother spotted Joel riding a bicycle in town the other day.
Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevens Tue 21 Oct 2014, 07:49

Donnamarie wrote:Wait a minute. Isn't he wearing the same outfit he wore to dinner with the boys? I mean I like the look but he could have at least gone with another colored Casamigos t-shirt.
He,does wear a different colored Casamigos shirt.
Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Tue 21 Oct 2014, 10:37

He looks normal , but at his wedding he never looked happier never ever saw him smile so much.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by globalchick Tue 21 Oct 2014, 13:01

He looks just awful. I'm shocked. He looks exactly like my dad who is 75. Sorry this does not look like a man who is in love and a newlywed no way. Most men are walking on air in the month after their wedding. George looks shocking. There has been a huge physical deterioration in him since the wedding. 

Re the comments that George looked happy on his wedding day well he was facing a wall of paparazzi and it was one hell of a show. This is the truth of how marriage has affected him and it's not pretty.

I also want to point out what kind of newly married and deeply in love guy gets off his face on booze within 2 weeks of the wedding like in those pictures with Rande the other day? Maybe the one week he spent with Amal in that English mansion he bought on the island didn't go too well or something. Or maybe he's been online reading all the comments about her and the negative articles and realises he's made a big mistake. Who knows.

globalchick
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Tue 21 Oct 2014, 13:16

Or maybe he's just tired! Give the negative-Nelly bit a rest!
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by fava Tue 21 Oct 2014, 13:55

globalchick wrote:He looks just awful. I'm shocked. He looks exactly like my dad who is 75. Sorry this does not look like a man who is in love and a newlywed no way. Most men are walking on air in the month after their wedding. George looks shocking. There has been a huge physical deterioration in him since the wedding. 

Re the comments that George looked happy on his wedding day well he was facing a wall of paparazzi and it was one hell of a show. This is the truth of how marriage has affected him and it's not pretty.

I also want to point out what kind of newly married and deeply in love guy gets off his face on booze within 2 weeks of the wedding like in those pictures with Rande the other day? Maybe the one week he spent with Amal in that English mansion he bought on the island didn't go too well or something. Or maybe he's been online reading all the comments about her and the negative articles and realises he's made a big mistake. Who knows.

Well he is a 53 year old newlywed, so I think we need to give him a little leeway on the "looks like he is walking on air" expectation.

fava
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Tue 21 Oct 2014, 15:46

George reading online ???

Never in the reign of pig's puddin' !
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by isogotit Tue 21 Oct 2014, 16:25

melbert wrote:George loves his routine.  And he doesn't have the Mrs. there to do his laundry...

Wonder if Amal does laundry? In my opinion, I doubt it. Smile
isogotit
isogotit
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Tue 21 Oct 2014, 16:52

Gosh, not the Casamigos T-shirt again?  Who saw that coming, eh?  Wink

Still, it's nice to see George out and about again.  I for one am not complaining about sightings of George seeing as they're getting so few and far between nowadays.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Tue 21 Oct 2014, 17:52

I bet George does laundry. And ironing. And sewing. He is quite handy . Remember when Elisabetta had a wardrobe malfunction at the Oscars and George actually stitched up her dress. And a former gf said he was quite suburban, able to do all things home related.
Donnamarie
Donnamarie

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Tue 21 Oct 2014, 17:56

Not so true Donnamarie.  He did NOT sew Elisabetta's dress.
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Tue 21 Oct 2014, 18:03

globalchick wrote:He looks just awful. I'm shocked. He looks exactly like my dad who is 75. Sorry this does not look like a man who is in love and a newlywed no way. Most men are walking on air in the month after their wedding. George looks shocking. There has been a huge physical deterioration in him since the wedding. 

You are so right!  George never looked tired before he met Amal!  Its definitely all her fault!!
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Tue 21 Oct 2014, 18:03

He said he sewed it up in the car, where it had ripped apart.

globalchick wrote: Most men are walking on air in the month after their wedding.
 No they don't!  Where do you get this tripe from?  

globalchick wrote:George looks shocking. There has been a huge physical deterioration in him since the wedding.
He doesn't look great here, but perhaps you've missed the many similar comments about George the past few years? My guess is that his injury is hurting him a lot - look at the stoop he's developed this past year or so.  He's in pain every day and he's aging.  These things happen.

Hah - just thought of this! Perhaps he looks 'shocking' because he's sad, depressed, lonely and missing his wife? Razz

globalchick wrote:I also want to point out what kind of newly married and deeply in love guy gets off his face on booze within 2 weeks of the wedding like in those pictures with Rande the other day?
I venture to suggest any man who likes to get off his face on booze with his best mate before he got married.

This is marriage we're talking about, not malaria.  It doesn't change people and transform them into different beings with completely different hobbies, habits and lifestyles, particularly not when the man we're talking about is 53 years old and set in his ways.  A man who likes to spend a lot of time with his friends isn't suddenly going to stop enjoying his time out with friends just because he got married.  A wife who loves him isn't going to stop him, either.  

globalchick wrote: Or maybe he's been online reading all the comments about her and the negative articles and realises he's made a big mistake. Who knows.
Personally, I think he's smart enough to figure out his mistakes without assistance from the online peanut gallery.

Does it never cross your mind for one second that George Clooney has a MUCH better insight into his own life than you do and has made his decisions accordingly?
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Tue 21 Oct 2014, 18:14

Katiedot wrote:He said he sewed it up in the car, where it had ripped apart.
And he's said a lot of things that we know to be untrue, just for the laugh.  Or maybe he keeps his sewing kit in the same pocket with his flask.
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Tue 21 Oct 2014, 18:19

Melbert, I don't remember if it was Access Hollywood or E News. They were interviewing one guy who was a behind the scenes person on the red carpet. He was critiquing the fashions and hair on the red carpet. He was with another commentator. He specifically said that Elisabetta came into wherever celebrities go if there need to be fashion or hair adjustments because her dress had ripped in the back. They started to stitch it up and George came in and took over. He said he had lots of experience with this kind of thing. He did a cross stitch to repair the dress and this guy said he did a great job, really knew what he was doing. This guy who spoke about this also said that he thought Elisabetta was one of the best dressed (she wore a strapless red gown) at the awards show and looked the most natural. I didn't agree at all with his view on her.
Donnamarie
Donnamarie

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Tue 21 Oct 2014, 18:28

Definitely heard that too.......

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Tue 21 Oct 2014, 18:41

I doubt seriously that George goes online to read about himself and his wife. George may look tired. Some of the pics of him look better than others. We can all assume he was drinking but so what? He doesn't look drunk to me. When he goes out with his friends he is going to drink. They all do. What is the big DEAL. The guy was having two nice evenings out with his friends. Leave him alone. He probably misses Amal. She probably misses him.
Donnamarie
Donnamarie

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Tue 21 Oct 2014, 19:26

never mind...

Last edited by melbert on Tue 21 Oct 2014, 20:16; edited 1 time in total
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Tue 21 Oct 2014, 20:10

I love reading the comments here. So much fan fiction.

I do agree that George does look like he's in pain quite often. But hey, nothing a little smooth tequila can't fix.
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Tue 21 Oct 2014, 20:19

So who was he having dinner with this time?
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Tue 21 Oct 2014, 20:24

well, I stayed in the back as I didn't wanted to be in the pictures...but yeah thanks for asking. The food was great lol!
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Tue 21 Oct 2014, 20:36

more pics from Melberts Link above

Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Tue 21 Oct 2014, 23:29

He really doesn't look well in these photos. He looks very tired, and in the top shot he looks mad as hell. Wonder what put that look on his face. scratch
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Tue 21 Oct 2014, 23:44

Wonder how many folks he'll bring with him for the bunfight this coming weekend........

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Wed 22 Oct 2014, 00:07

PAN - Maybe none, unless his folks want to go. Didn't one of the recent articles say that there are 2 parties planned for LA too? If true, I'd guess those are the parties his friends would go to.
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by Way2Old4Dis Wed 22 Oct 2014, 01:06

Yeah, he has that 'chronic pain' look etched into his face, and he looks tired. Neither of those is unexpected, considering his schedule the last month or so. Poor baby.

Way2Old4Dis
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by amaretti Wed 22 Oct 2014, 01:54

Hug1

amaretti
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by Silje Wed 22 Oct 2014, 08:01

Chronic pain is what I have been thinking too when I have seen both Saturday and Sunday pics and in the pics with Rande he looks a little drunk.  

Health issues are probably the reason he is ageing so fast although I am sure drinking and tanning adds too it as well. I fear his health problems are going to get worse as he get older and he is only 53. I think George needs a wife that is more at his side taking care of him.
Silje
Silje
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by jd68 Wed 22 Oct 2014, 09:54

It is amazing how people read so much in to a few random photos of an evening. Reminds me of an photo of Bruce Springsteen leaving a hotel with his wife and she was crying. It was immediately jumped on that they had a huge fight - turns out a relative had died. Speculate all you want, we will never know what's going on in his head.
jd68
jd68
Clooney Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Wed 22 Oct 2014, 12:39

jd68 I feel the same way. Way too many times we see a set of pictures that are taken maybe in a 30 second span when someone is not there to be on display and you can read almost anything into their expressions. The lighting is not good and as the subject you are not responding to the camera. We don't know what, if anything is going on with an expression or lack of expression. We want to know so we start to analyze. I do it sometimes myself.
Donnamarie
Donnamarie

Back to top Go down

Post by silly willy Wed 22 Oct 2014, 21:24

The comments about his age on this forum reveal your repressive ideologies on aging. 

53 is young. And he's hot!

If you're not there yet, you will be soon enough...so make sure you're prepared to be dismissed as 'old'.

silly willy
Getting serious about George

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Thu 23 Oct 2014, 00:10

It's funny none of us know George , yet everyone thinks they know what his looks mean. If he were in pain seriously doubt he would be out sitting in a restaurant for hours. The lighting is pretty bad in these pictures so he may look better than shown in these shots.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by bgarabedian Thu 23 Oct 2014, 06:39

well, we really do not know what goes behind the scenes, I guess he is happy and he would not have got married if he did not want to. He makes his own decisions and if amal can bring him happiness, than I am happy for him. god bless him, bg

bgarabedian
Learning to love George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Thu 23 Oct 2014, 17:37

Henway found this video:

- Watch More
  or
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down