George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Has George put a little something on deposit? EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Has George put a little something on deposit? EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Has George put a little something on deposit? EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Has George put a little something on deposit? EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
Has George put a little something on deposit? EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
Has George put a little something on deposit? EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Has George put a little something on deposit? EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
Has George put a little something on deposit? EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
Has George put a little something on deposit? EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Has George put a little something on deposit?

+8
Picachu
jd68
annemarie
fava
Donnamarie
Katiedot
it's me
Alisonfan
12 posters

Go down

Has George put a little something on deposit? Empty Has George put a little something on deposit?

Post by Alisonfan Sun 19 Oct 2014, 00:06

He is quoted as saying he would never marry.  And did.

He said his private life was private.  And had the most public wedding ppl can imagine.

He said he would never have kids?????? So what now.

Please t consider, what George says and does can sometimes be at odds.

So many people have mentioned that George must/maybe had a vasectomy.

Relative of mine also did the same, a young guy, and was counselled to put a little on deposit in the FREEZER.

George, as we see never really puts the lid on the jar, so maybe he has a "little on deposit".

IMO they will have children very very soon!

I think if Amal and George have found love, the next step will come sooner than later.

I think as far as AC career goes, a surrogate is the trendy option.

So, a quick trip to the clinic for both.  Hey presto nine months later The Clooney triplets! bounce bounce bounce

What do YOU think, they seem a couple not to do things by half measures.  JMO

Alisonfan
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Has George put a little something on deposit? Empty Re: Has George put a little something on deposit?

Post by it's me Sun 19 Oct 2014, 00:19

3 in the same time?
a bit too much

....surrogate? scratch
no
IMO
it's me
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Has George put a little something on deposit? Empty Re: Has George put a little something on deposit?

Post by Katiedot Sun 19 Oct 2014, 00:20

I'm not in the vasectomy camp. I've always had the feeling (based on nothing in particular) that George wanted to keep that door open, so to speak.

I remember really heated arguments about this on the old clooneyfiles forum, years ago. I don't buy the argument that as he hasn't got anyone pregnant yet then he isn't able to. You could have said the same thing about Simon Cowell and Hugh Grant who were both in their 50s before accidentally reaching fatherhood - and can still say the same about Leo DiCaprio (40), Matt Dillon (50) and probably more.

Umm, but to answer your question, for me all bets are off. I've no idea what George's priorities are.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Sun 19 Oct 2014, 00:37

Well I think that if George and Amal want to have kids they will. And if don't, they won't. I'm tired of second guessing what they will and won't do. I'm a huge fan of George's and would love to know what's going on in his life. The fact is none of will ever know what's really going on. So in the meantime we keep trying to figure him out. It ain't going to happen. So let's just wait and see.
Donnamarie
Donnamarie
Possibly more Clooney than George himself

Back to top Go down

Post by Alisonfan Sun 19 Oct 2014, 00:47

Donnamarie wrote:Well I think that if George and Amal want to have kids they will. And if don't, they won't.  I'm tired of second guessing what they will and won't do.  I'm a huge fan of George's and would love to know what's going on in his life. The fact is none of will ever know what's really going on.  So in the meantime we keep trying to figure him out. It ain't going to happen. So let's just wait and see.

Donna, this is not a serious news site, I don't take anything you say as "insider knowledge or logic".  You just hold strong views, but they are just your opinion at the end of days.  Nothing to take seriously.

This IS a pure speculation site, about the life of a celebrity.  We don't have a clue, but neither do you.

So loosen up a bit and speculate, it's fun. Very Happy   Like fan fiction!

Alisonfan
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Alisonfan Sun 19 Oct 2014, 00:56

it's me wrote:3 in the same time?
a bit too much

....surrogate? scratch
no
IMO

Surrogates are very happening/trendy, and I see nothing wrong with it.  So why not.  They are a modern couple?

3, because they always implant more fertilised eggs than just one. The hope is that one will take, but often they have multiple takes.  It is then up to the parents, NOT the surrogate to decide how many to keep.  So 1,2,3, or more is always the possibility.

The surrogate goes into this as a business deal.  Biologically no part of the babies are hers.  So no problems. bounce bounce bounce bounce

Rumours a few years ago that Brad's twins were test tube.

Also, Sarah Jessica Parker used surrogate, I think.  Nothing new.

Alisonfan
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by fava Sun 19 Oct 2014, 01:49

Can you name any celebrities that used a surrogate for "career reasons"?  I think it is usually because they cannot conceive and/or carry a child.  Why would Amal make that choice for her career--I do not follow your logic.

fava
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Sun 19 Oct 2014, 03:08

I don't think he had a vasectomy . I also don't think the women he was with wanted children they all wanted fame not to be tied down with babies and miss all the good times that come with it. I think if and when George and Amal want kids she will simply have them no surrogates needed.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Sun 19 Oct 2014, 04:49

Alisonfan, I should "loosen up a bit and speculate, it's fun. Like fan fiction." The problem is there are some on here who go way over the line in saying things that are not true. They have no facts but claim otherwise. And they are really negative comments. I get that we can share our opinions here and have fun with what we say but way too often that line gets crossed when those opinions turn nasty. And there has been a lot of that lately.
Donnamarie
Donnamarie
Possibly more Clooney than George himself

Back to top Go down

Post by jd68 Sun 19 Oct 2014, 10:48

Alisonfan wrote:He is quoted as saying he would never marry.  And did.

He said his private life was private.  And had the most public wedding ppl can imagine.

If you take quotes from what anyone said twenty years ago and compared it with their current view I think you would find things at odds. People change, priorities shift. We are meant to learn from life's experiences.
jd68
jd68
Clooney Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Alisonfan Sun 19 Oct 2014, 11:28

annemarie wrote:I don't think he had a vasectomy . I also don't think the women he was with wanted children they all wanted fame not to be tied down with babies and miss all the good times that come with it. I think if and when George and Amal want kids she will simply have them no surrogates needed.

Mmmm, one word STACY.

Alisonfan
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Alisonfan Sun 19 Oct 2014, 11:29

jd68 wrote:
Alisonfan wrote:He is quoted as saying he would never marry.  And did.

If you take quotes from what anyone said twenty years ago and compared it with their current view I think you would find things at odds. People change, priorities shift. We are meant to learn from life's experiences.

JD68, please read the FULL post, which says just that.

Alisonfan
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Picachu Sun 19 Oct 2014, 12:09

i would love to see them with a baby but if it never happens it doesn't matter, not all married couples have children, some do, some dont, some cant
Picachu
Picachu
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by sparkie Sun 19 Oct 2014, 13:16

Come on everyone lets get real of course there will be at least one child whether it is Amal, surrogate or adoption. 

Remember George himself has said that he never wanted children for various reasons...... any takers???
sparkie
sparkie
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Has George put a little something on deposit? Empty spelling

Post by Silje Sun 19 Oct 2014, 19:07

After all this I'm guessing for a child Sparkie. 

Did George say he didn't want children or was he more elusive? Can't remember how he said it. 

Some people don't want children for different reasons. Some can't have children and then maybee it is easier to say you don't want children.

Amal is getting close to 37 so if she want a kid, she better get started. And putting on some weight would be a good idea. I think there first option will be to have a  biological child, it is for most people. If that and IVF don't work, they might attempt adoption. And there will be nannies and caretakers and the best boarding schools of course.  I seriously doubt George will be a stay at home dad unless the nanny is hot. But Amal will make sure she is not hiring anyone to good-looking. Besides George need to work and make money. I am sure she earns nice money as a lawyer but I don't think the kind of money George earns.
Silje
Silje
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sun 19 Oct 2014, 19:30

He stated that he didn't have that "gene" in him for the desire to procreate.  And, he didn't want the responsibility of raising a child.
melbert
melbert
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Sun 19 Oct 2014, 19:36

I don't see boarding schools I do see the best schools that are available. But not a way from mom and dad. I could also see Amal taking time off to be a mom for a while then going back to work. She is according to her family a very loving doting and pampering aunt. It is also possible they don't want children not every woman wants to be a mother and there is nothing wrong with that.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by Doug Ross Sun 19 Oct 2014, 19:38

seriously doubt George will be a stay at home dad unless the nanny is hot" 
lol! lol!  

I think George would be a great father, but maybe will be like Ben Affleck, who, when he's working for a movie, can't stop to think about it, even when he's with his children. 
He often says that his children tell him to pay attention, in that case.

Doug Ross
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down