George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George's new project The Department - a series
George Clooney's characters talk about love EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George Clooney's characters talk about love EmptySun 17 Mar 2024, 22:18 by party animal - not!

»  Back in the UK
George Clooney's characters talk about love EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
George Clooney's characters talk about love EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
George Clooney's characters talk about love EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
George Clooney's characters talk about love EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

» George on the Letterman Show
George Clooney's characters talk about love EmptyWed 21 Feb 2024, 15:59 by LizzyNY

» George and Amal with a new puppy
George Clooney's characters talk about love EmptyWed 14 Feb 2024, 19:14 by benex

» Amal new book on freedom of speech released
George Clooney's characters talk about love EmptyTue 13 Feb 2024, 18:49 by party animal - not!

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George Clooney's characters talk about love

Go down

George Clooney's characters talk about love Empty George Clooney's characters talk about love

Post by Silje Mon 29 Sep 2014, 00:33

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

There are a few videos in the link as well

George Clooney's characters talk about love.

George Clooney, who for a while looked like Hollywood's eternal bachelor, is finally off the market. 

The lucky lady, Amal Alamuddin, is a smart, attractive, London-based lawyer: This brainy beauty could very well be a character playing opposite one of Clooney's rakish charmers. To that end, we've rounded up some of the best "love quotes" and charming one-liners from characters Clooney's played over the years. Get ready to swoon – and congratulate the lovely new husband and wife. 

Dr. Doug Ross, ER
"I used to think I knew what love was. I cared about a lot of women, I just don't think I've ever really been in love. I think about her all the time. I don't like it when I'm not with her, I don't want to be with anyone else. That's love, isn't it?" 

Archie Gates, Three Kings

Archie Gates: "What's the most important thing in life?" 
Conrad Vig: "What, love?" 
Archie Gates: "A little Disneyland, isn't it?" 

Ulysses Everett McGill, O Brother, Where Art Thou?

Clip Contains Profanity
"Me an' the old lady are gonna pick up the pieces and retie the knot, mixaphorically speaking." 

Miles Massey, Intolerable Cruelty

"Love need cause us no fear. Love need cause us no shame. Love is ... good. Love is good. Now, I am of course aware that these remarks will be received here with cynicism – cynicism; that cloak that advertises our indifference and hides all human feeling. Well I'm here to tell you that that cynicism, which we think protects us in fact destroys – destroys love, destroys our clients and ultimately destroys ourselves." 

"Dodge" Connelly, Leatherheads

"You're only as young as the woman you feel." 

Matt Kowalski, Gravity

"I know I'm devastatingly good-looking, but you gotta stop staring at me." 

Ryan Bingham, Up in the Air

Ryan Bingham: "Jim, it's marriage, it's one of the most beautiful things on Earth, it's what people aspired to be." 
Jim Miller: "Well, you never got married …" 
Ryan Bingham: "That's true …" 
Jim Miller: "I mean, you never even tried." 
Ryan Bingham: "Uh, it's hard to define 'tried.'" 

Jack Foley, Out of Sight

"It's something that happens. It's like seeing someone for the first time ... like you could be passing on the street, and you look at each other and for a few seconds ... there's this kind of a recognition ... like you both know something. The next moment, the person's gone, and it's too late to do anything about it. And you always remember it, because it was there, and you let it go, and you think to yourself, 'What if I had stopped? If I had said something?'" 

Bruce Wayne, Batman & Robin

"I'm not the marrying kind. There are some things about me you wouldn't understand." 

Last edited by Silje on Mon 29 Sep 2014, 00:43; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : adding text)
Silje
Silje
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down