George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George's new project The Department - a series
Live Feed from George Clooney's Wedding Hotel  - Page 4 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Live Feed from George Clooney's Wedding Hotel  - Page 4 EmptySun 17 Mar 2024, 22:18 by party animal - not!

»  Back in the UK
Live Feed from George Clooney's Wedding Hotel  - Page 4 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Live Feed from George Clooney's Wedding Hotel  - Page 4 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
Live Feed from George Clooney's Wedding Hotel  - Page 4 EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
Live Feed from George Clooney's Wedding Hotel  - Page 4 EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

» George on the Letterman Show
Live Feed from George Clooney's Wedding Hotel  - Page 4 EmptyWed 21 Feb 2024, 15:59 by LizzyNY

» George and Amal with a new puppy
Live Feed from George Clooney's Wedding Hotel  - Page 4 EmptyWed 14 Feb 2024, 19:14 by benex

» Amal new book on freedom of speech released
Live Feed from George Clooney's Wedding Hotel  - Page 4 EmptyTue 13 Feb 2024, 18:49 by party animal - not!

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Live Feed from George Clooney's Wedding Hotel

+20
LizzyNY
annemarie
Nicky80
Jenn
Rach Clooney
hathaross
PigPen
The next mrs clooney
doris day
Doug Ross
silly willy
Katiedot
Sevens
globalchick
Missa
Alisonfan
party animal - not!
theminis
melbert
Picachu
24 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Live Feed from George Clooney's Wedding Hotel  - Page 4 Empty Re: Live Feed from George Clooney's Wedding Hotel

Post by Picachu Sat 27 Sep 2014, 18:01

so did i Nicky, respectful to all the people who were waiting for him, a nice thing to do

Last edited by Picachu on Sat 27 Sep 2014, 18:40; edited 1 time in total
Picachu
Picachu
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Live Feed from George Clooney's Wedding Hotel  - Page 4 Empty Re: Live Feed from George Clooney's Wedding Hotel

Post by hathaross Sat 27 Sep 2014, 18:02

To one of the boys? 

I didn´t see Sandra Bullock!!! Was there?
hathaross
hathaross
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Sat 27 Sep 2014, 18:03

what happen to the live feed? it is gone
Nicky80
Nicky80
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Doug Ross Sat 27 Sep 2014, 18:05

I don't understand if he looked around for give paps more pictures or for check that everything was ok

Last edited by Doug Ross on Sat 27 Sep 2014, 18:07; edited 1 time in total

Doug Ross
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Sat 27 Sep 2014, 18:05

It has been wonderful I hope they enjoy and remember every moment. This is not the legal wedding it is like the blessing that usually takes place after the civil ceremony . They are doing this backwards so on Monday they will have the legal ceremony and be officially married by law.I hope that helps.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Sat 27 Sep 2014, 18:05

Im assuming its over for now.  Wonder if Amal is already there?  There is usually a bridal suite for them to use and would be easier than trying to get on a the water taxi in a wedding dress.  Also makes sure that no one gets a pic of the dress.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sat 27 Sep 2014, 18:06

Pictures! Pictures! Did any of you get screen caps?
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevens Sat 27 Sep 2014, 18:08

Damn I cant watch the live....PLEASE MORE PICS OF GEORGE
Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Sat 27 Sep 2014, 18:08

annemarie wrote:It has been wonderful I hope they enjoy and remember every moment. This is not the legal wedding it is like the blessing that usually takes place after the civil ceremony . They are doing this backwards so on Monday they will have the legal ceremony and be officially married by law.I hope that helps.
The exchange of vows is the getting married part, so today is the wedding!  Monday is just signing a piece of paper, a mere formality.  Ive yet to find anyone that doesn't see their ceremony as the part where they are married, not the signing of the paper.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by hathaross Sat 27 Sep 2014, 18:08

Amal was/is there. We won´t see anything now until they left the building.

The man in the boat was Ramzi Alamuddin. The little boys, maybe of Amal family, well George family too Razz
hathaross
hathaross

Back to top Go down

Post by Picachu Sat 27 Sep 2014, 18:09

would she have 2 dresses then? one tonight and one on monday and would the one on monday be her main dress?

im assuming the live feed is off because theres nothing else to show, everyone is in and it might come back up later tonight when people leave
Picachu
Picachu
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Sat 27 Sep 2014, 18:10

Katiedot wrote:Pictures! Pictures!  Did any of you get screen caps?

yep the one I posted of George in the Boat with Ada and Nick was a screen cap, thats why its a tad fuzzy
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Sat 27 Sep 2014, 18:14

That may be true but legally they aren't married until Monday. That is what I was explaining. Do they have to take vows again to make it legal ? 
I do think she will have two wedding dresses hope we get more pictures.

Last edited by annemarie on Sat 27 Sep 2014, 18:20; edited 1 time in total

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sat 27 Sep 2014, 18:15

Picachu wrote:would she have 2 dresses then? one tonight and one on monday and would the one on monday be her main dress?
Nope. The ceremony TODAY is the big event. This is where they say their vows, have the party, cut the cake and all the rest so today is when she'll have the main dress.

Monday is just the paperwork signing and making it all legal. No doubt she'll have a lovely dress there too (what woman could resist the opportunity?) but today is the big day.

theminis wrote:yep the one I posted of George in the Boat with Ada and Nick was a screen cap, thats why its a tad fuzzy
More, please, more! Not that I'm going nuts over this, but, MORE!!
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Sat 27 Sep 2014, 18:16

More pics here. USA today had them quick

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Sat 27 Sep 2014, 18:20

annemarie wrote:That may be true but legally they aren't married until Monday. And they will have to take vows again not just sign a piece of paper I believe. That's what I was trying to explain. 
I do think she will have two wedding dresses hope we get more pictures.
There wedding anniversary will be today not monday.  Today is the main event.  It really is just signing papers on monday.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Picachu Sat 27 Sep 2014, 18:26

Katiedot wrote:
Picachu wrote:would she have 2 dresses then? one tonight and one on monday and would the one on monday be her main dress?
Nope.  The ceremony TODAY is the big event.  This is where they say their vows, have the party, cut the cake and all the rest so today is when she'll have the main dress.

Monday is just the paperwork signing and making it all legal.  No doubt she'll have a lovely dress there too (what woman could resist the opportunity?) but today is the big day.  
thanks Katie - isnt it a shame though to spend all that money on a beautiful dress and only wear it for a few hours, its 7:30pm now so she wont have it on for long

Last edited by Picachu on Sat 27 Sep 2014, 18:41; edited 1 time in total
Picachu
Picachu
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Sat 27 Sep 2014, 18:29

ARE there any pictures of Nina?

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sat 27 Sep 2014, 18:30

Just saw on another thread of the boat ride.  You can see a bit of her in the back.
melbert
melbert
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by PigPen Sat 27 Sep 2014, 18:31

had to step away, and now the live feed is dead.  is it all over?

PigPen
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by PigPen Sat 27 Sep 2014, 18:31

had to step away, and now the live feed is dead.  is it all over?

PigPen

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Sat 27 Sep 2014, 18:33

Not that I have found as yet Annemarie
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Sat 27 Sep 2014, 18:36

annemarie wrote:ARE there any pictures of Nina?

I was watching the RAI feed, and they decided the best time to pull away and do a wide shot of the hotel was when George and his family were climbing out of the boat.  Censored  So there was only the quickest shot of her from behind as she walked into the covered walkway.  Not sure how many pics there were of her.
Missa
Missa
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Sat 27 Sep 2014, 18:40

Thanks Missa, I saw his sister on the boat.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by PigPen Sat 27 Sep 2014, 18:41

still looking for live feed.  has it stopped.  keep getting the UN, again.

PigPen

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Sat 27 Sep 2014, 18:43

Its stopped, may start up again later Pigpen
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by Picachu Sat 27 Sep 2014, 18:44

pigpen- the feed is off now, it may come back up when people are leaving but im assuming theres no point at the moment to have it on because we actually cant see anything
Picachu
Picachu
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by PigPen Sat 27 Sep 2014, 18:47

theminis.... how are you still away and functional?  You've been working so hard the past 24 hours.  Ok gang... all together let's raise our glasses and give a big cheer to theminis for her endless tireless work.  And everyone else who kept us up to date..

HURRAY  HURRAY  HURRAY

PigPen

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Sat 27 Sep 2014, 18:48

Yes thank you everyone.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Sat 27 Sep 2014, 18:49

Well done, Themi. Brill!

party animal - not!
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by hathaross Sat 27 Sep 2014, 18:51

They are getting married RIGHT NOW!! while we are writing, they are all there enjoying that moment... God... I want to see it so badly

They will leaving when the ceremony ends?
Where was the next place they will ?

Thanks theminis Smile

Last edited by hathaross on Sat 27 Sep 2014, 18:55; edited 1 time in total
hathaross
hathaross

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Sat 27 Sep 2014, 18:52

Theninis - You've gone above and beyond for us. Thank you, thank you, thank you! Now go take a nap while they're inside, so you can be ready to start again when they come back out. Very Happy
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Sat 27 Sep 2014, 18:54

Thanks ladies, it was a team effort.

I have no idea how Im still awake, excitement maybe
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Sat 27 Sep 2014, 18:55

hathaross wrote:They are getting married RIGHT NOW!! while we are writing, they are all there enjoying that moment... God... I want to see it so badly

They will leaving when the ceremony ends?
Where was the next place they will ?
Me too!!  I want to see George stood at the end of the aisle smiling when he sees her walk in.  I want to hear them exchange vows!!  Oh well at least we got to see some of the action and not just a cover of people magazine.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by PigPen Sat 27 Sep 2014, 18:58

Lizzy, if Vogue has exclusive photos of the gown rites, there can't be photos of them leaving, unless Wintour approves it or Amal changes into a different gown.  I wouldn't stay glued to the computer.  just watch one of the entertainment shows tonight.  By then, it will be over and done with (7PM USA  1AM Venice).  And Just Jared will probably report her water broke during their first dance.   If photos are allowed-there's always tomorrow.

PigPen

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sat 27 Sep 2014, 18:59

Picachu wrote: isnt it a shame though to spend all that money on a beautiful dress and only wear it for a few hours, its 7:30pm now so she wont have it on for long
Well, doesn't that depend on whether George is feeling up to it?

Sorry folks. Yeah, I went there.

Yep, she was in the back of George's boat.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sat 27 Sep 2014, 19:00

I'm assuming that if the party and the wedding are at the Aman hotel and that's where the happy couple are staying tonight, that we won't see any more pictures of them today, right?

But we may get pictures of many of the guests leaving at the end of the night.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Picachu Sat 27 Sep 2014, 19:01

naughty Katie -i wasnt even thinking that when i was typing - so funny
Picachu
Picachu
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Doug Ross Sat 27 Sep 2014, 19:05

Bedroom..

Doug Ross
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Sat 27 Sep 2014, 19:07

Well there was a tweet that I found earlier that showed 2 taxis, one of which was George's, parked near the Aman down an alleyway, perhaps waiting to take a certain couple elsewhere tonight?
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Sat 27 Sep 2014, 19:15

Is it possible the blond woman is Gio's wife.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Sat 27 Sep 2014, 19:16

I thought they were returning to Cipriani tonight for late-night drinks by the pool, and hosting a lunch tomorrow for guests there? Did I make that up?
Missa
Missa

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sat 27 Sep 2014, 19:16

theminis wrote:2 taxis, one of which was George's, parked near the Aman down an alleyway, perhaps waiting to take a certain couple elsewhere tonight?
Really? Well, all I can say is if they aren't hanging bedsheets outside the hotel window tonight then what was the point of the live feed????!!
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Sat 27 Sep 2014, 19:19

Katiedot wrote:
theminis wrote:2 taxis, one of which was George's, parked near the Aman down an alleyway, perhaps waiting to take a certain couple elsewhere tonight?
Really?  Well, all I can say is if they aren't hanging bedsheets outside the hotel window tonight then what was the point of the live feed????!!

HA HA

Well Im off to bed now, just after 4.00am well and truly stupid o'clock.

Looking forward to popping back in the morning to see photos of Amal, pretty please
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Sat 27 Sep 2014, 19:20

I don't know how much action the bedsheets will see tonight. He's been drinking tequila since yesterday and was out till early this morning.  The ceremony just got started around 730 p.m. their time, which still leaves dinner, dancing, cocktails.  And he's 53 with a bad back.  It might be a quiet night at Hotel Cipriani, or Aman, or the local Motel 6, wherever they end up.
Missa
Missa

Back to top Go down

Post by PigPen Sat 27 Sep 2014, 19:25

Katiedot wrote:
Picachu wrote: isnt it a shame though to spend all that money on a beautiful dress and only wear it for a few hours, its 7:30pm now so she wont have it on for long
 Well, doesn't that depend on whether George is feeling up to it?  

Sorry folks.  Yeah, I went there.

Yep, she was in the back of George's boat.
Proud of you Katiedot!! LOL!

PigPen

Back to top Go down

Post by doris day Sat 27 Sep 2014, 20:29

please can u explain HOW are they getting married? i mean not in church, not a civil ceremony so what happens this evening a part the cake? the party etc?? not polemique just to know because for me they will be married on monday,if not as im italian and i dont know how is in the states i would like to know in front of whom they marry or who will be the officiant

doris day
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sat 27 Sep 2014, 20:55

Ok, for the 17 million and 1 time:

They ARE getting married in a civil ceremony. This is the ceremony they're doing on Monday. This will be in front of whoever in Venice has the authority to legally marry them, which means their wedding will be legal everywhere around the world.

Today's ceremony was the big event. This is the day that they'll celebrate as their anniversary for the rest of their days together. This is the day where she'll wear the big dress. This is the day where they'll exchange rings and make their vows to each other. This is the day that matters the most.

This is only confusing because usually people do both parts (the legal ceremony and the big event) on the same day, or the legal part before the big event. It seems they couldnt' do the legal part today because the offices don't open on the weekend so they'll do it on Monday instead.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Sat 27 Sep 2014, 20:58

I'm reading all these posts late unfortunately. My heartfelt thanks to theminis and Katiedot and others for all the outstanding coverage of today's very special day for us Clooney fans. You guys must be exhausted. I know I will be after reading all the posts, looking at all the beautiful pics you guys supplied us to make us feel as thou we were somewhat apart of this day. I only wish I was. But anyway THANKS.
Donnamarie
Donnamarie
Possibly more Clooney than George himself

Back to top Go down

Post by Jenn Sat 27 Sep 2014, 21:03

George Clooney and Amal Alamuddin Are Married!
BY ELIZABETH LEONARD
 @lizzleonard1
09/27/2014 AT 03:20 PM EDT

Congratulazioni! 

It's official: George Clooney andAmal Alamuddin are husband and wife. 

The couple exchanged vows in an intimate ceremony at the Aman Canal Grande luxury resort in Venice, Italy, on Saturday, PEOPLE confirms. 

"George Clooney and Amal Alamuddin were married today in a private ceremony in Venice, Italy," the actor's rep said in a statement. 

Clooney, 53, in Armani, and Alamuddin, 36, were married by close friend Walter Veltroni, the former mayor of Rome. 

The much-anticipated wedding, attended by families and close friends, including Matt Damon, John Krasinski and the Oscar winner's producing partner, Grant Heslov, follows a series of celebratory events leading up to Saturday's nuptials. At sunset on Saturday, crowds cheered along Venice's Grand Canal as Clooney and his guests boated to the Aman hotel in a flotilla of vintage water taxis. 

The couple, who obtained their marriage license in August, took a fairly quick journey to the altar. First spotted stepping out together in London last October, they've embarked on a series of romantic, globe-trotting travels, including a trip to Tanzania in March and a getaway to the Seychelles. 

But their low-key courtship remained mostly out of the spotlight until Clooneyshared the news during a high-profile date night at the Sept. 7 Celebrity Fight Night charity benefit in Tuscany, Italy, that the wedding would soon unfold in Venice. 

"I would just like to say to my bride-to-be, Amal, that I love you very much," he told his fiancée from the stage, "and I can't wait to be your husband." 

George's wait, at long last, is over. 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by Jenn on Sat 27 Sep 2014, 21:09; edited 1 time in total
Jenn
Jenn
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next