George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
There was a "fierce bidding war" for the photos of George Clooney's wedding EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
There was a "fierce bidding war" for the photos of George Clooney's wedding EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
There was a "fierce bidding war" for the photos of George Clooney's wedding EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
There was a "fierce bidding war" for the photos of George Clooney's wedding EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
There was a "fierce bidding war" for the photos of George Clooney's wedding EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
There was a "fierce bidding war" for the photos of George Clooney's wedding EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
There was a "fierce bidding war" for the photos of George Clooney's wedding EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
There was a "fierce bidding war" for the photos of George Clooney's wedding EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
There was a "fierce bidding war" for the photos of George Clooney's wedding EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

There was a "fierce bidding war" for the photos of George Clooney's wedding

+4
Donnamarie
annemarie
party animal - not!
Katiedot
8 posters

Go down

There was a "fierce bidding war" for the photos of George Clooney's wedding Empty There was a "fierce bidding war" for the photos of George Clooney's wedding

Post by Katiedot Fri 26 Sep 2014, 18:36

It's from the Mail, so I'd guess they'd know!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

A fierce bidding war has broken out among the world's biggest celebrity publications, who are all desperate to capture the moment that Oscar-winner Clooney finally says 'I do'.

It is understood that the US edition of fashion bible Vogue has all but secured the rights after bidding well in excess of £1million. However, there are said to have been further negotiations for a British celebrity magazine to share the rights with a seven-figure offer being made.

Any fee given to the couple will be donated to a charity of the couple's choice.

The couple have already requested that guests do not bring mobile phones in a bid to prevent unauthorised pictures being leaked from the event.

Having secured rights to the pictures, US Vogue editor was proud to have an invite to the high profile event.

She jetted straight out from Paris Fashion Week to Venice in Italy wearing a suitably stylish green knit and a yellow satin skirt.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

There was a "fierce bidding war" for the photos of George Clooney's wedding Empty Re: There was a "fierce bidding war" for the photos of George Clooney's wedding

Post by party animal - not! Fri 26 Sep 2014, 18:41

So will they go with two? The guy on the water taxi was Vogue/W magazine wasn't he?

party animal - not!
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

There was a "fierce bidding war" for the photos of George Clooney's wedding Empty Re: There was a "fierce bidding war" for the photos of George Clooney's wedding

Post by Katiedot Fri 26 Sep 2014, 18:42

I don't know. Any reason he wasn't the official wedding photographer for George and Amal? I assume they'll have a photographer
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Fri 26 Sep 2014, 19:11

Would the second mag have to have their own photographer or would they just all share the pictures?

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Fri 26 Sep 2014, 19:22

The photographer on the boat with G&A looks like the guy who visited George in Como last year. There was probably a lot of editing of MM going at the villa during that time. I remember a picture if George and this guy walking outside of the villa. Does anyone remember that?
Donnamarie
Donnamarie
Possibly more Clooney than George himself

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Fri 26 Sep 2014, 19:28

Yep. They went to All Dasarne in Loppia ( the restaurant under the trees by the Melzi gardens. It's lovely!)

I think he's the one who did the W feature - the dots - with him. All part of the Vogue group

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Fri 26 Sep 2014, 19:30

Oh. How do you know this? Wow. So the W dots photos were taken at the villa? Gotcha. Thanks PAN!
Donnamarie
Donnamarie
Possibly more Clooney than George himself

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Fri 26 Sep 2014, 20:16

That $1 million won't recoup the reported $13 mill they're spending on the wedding.  affraid
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Alisonfan Fri 26 Sep 2014, 20:36

Hands up, come clean all those who said Mr Cool would never do a Kardashian. Oops looks like he is doing just that.  On a boat with a photog on a canal in Venice. Very very secret and sacred my ass!

Alisonfan
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Fri 26 Sep 2014, 23:30

Well that's just the arrival.

Inside the venue I'm sure security will be tighter than David Beckham's ass.

LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by PigPen Sat 27 Sep 2014, 14:23

Alisonfan wrote:Hands up, come clean all those who said Mr Cool would never do a Kardashian. Oops looks like he is doing just that.  On a boat with a photog on a canal in Venice. Very very secret and sacred my ass!
Sadly, I whole heartedly agree.  Most disappointed in him.

PigPen
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down