George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George Clooney to appear in Downton Abbey episode for charity - Page 4 EmptySun 17 Mar 2024, 22:18 by party animal - not!

»  Back in the UK
George Clooney to appear in Downton Abbey episode for charity - Page 4 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
George Clooney to appear in Downton Abbey episode for charity - Page 4 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
George Clooney to appear in Downton Abbey episode for charity - Page 4 EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
George Clooney to appear in Downton Abbey episode for charity - Page 4 EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

» George on the Letterman Show
George Clooney to appear in Downton Abbey episode for charity - Page 4 EmptyWed 21 Feb 2024, 15:59 by LizzyNY

» George and Amal with a new puppy
George Clooney to appear in Downton Abbey episode for charity - Page 4 EmptyWed 14 Feb 2024, 19:14 by benex

» Amal new book on freedom of speech released
George Clooney to appear in Downton Abbey episode for charity - Page 4 EmptyTue 13 Feb 2024, 18:49 by party animal - not!

» George's kids don't know hes famous yet....
George Clooney to appear in Downton Abbey episode for charity - Page 4 EmptyMon 05 Feb 2024, 11:29 by party animal - not!

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George Clooney to appear in Downton Abbey episode for charity

+20
Picachu
Katiedot
amaretti
Doug Ross
LornaDoone
What Would He Say
playfuldeb
Mazy
Sevens
Way2Old4Dis
melbert
PigPen
Missa
jd68
Donnamarie
LizzyNY
party animal - not!
Joanna
msadrienne
The next mrs clooney
24 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

George Clooney to appear in Downton Abbey episode for charity - Page 4 Empty Re: George Clooney to appear in Downton Abbey episode for charity

Post by melbert Sat 20 Dec 2014, 00:03

George Oceans Gravity, Lord Hollywood!!!!!  Hathaross, you are the BOMB!!!!
melbert
melbert
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

George Clooney to appear in Downton Abbey episode for charity - Page 4 Empty Re: George Clooney to appear in Downton Abbey episode for charity

Post by hathaross Sat 20 Dec 2014, 00:12

Add Denim Shirt too ! Don´t forget it !! LMAO  Laughing   We don´t know where we´re going to see new clothes on him
hathaross
hathaross
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Sat 20 Dec 2014, 00:14

What do you mean? "Denim Shirt"? did i miss something?
Nicky80
Nicky80
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by hathaross Sat 20 Dec 2014, 00:20

Oh, it was a joke, when he started to appeared whith that shirt (I love that shirt)
hathaross
hathaross
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Sat 20 Dec 2014, 02:43

OMG!  I was laughing out loud at this! Thanks Hatha for posting!
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevens Sat 20 Dec 2014, 03:30

George looks hilarious!
Love this clip.
Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Sat 20 Dec 2014, 04:06

Hathaross - Thank you! How fun! And George was adorable. Thanks again! Give Flowers
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Sat 20 Dec 2014, 04:38

Hathaross, now I can have sweet dreams tonight. Thanks. That was awesome. Funny, clever and Lord Hollywood was dreamy.
Donnamarie
Donnamarie
Possibly more Clooney than George himself

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevens Sat 20 Dec 2014, 04:41

Lord Hollywood- George Ocean's Gravity?
Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevens Sat 20 Dec 2014, 15:20

party animal - not! wrote:George selfie with cast ahead of Text Santa which is tomorrow

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

• SHARE PICTURE

Copy link to paste in your message
Slightly different pics
Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by PigPen Sat 20 Dec 2014, 16:19

I'd love love love  to see the outtakes.  Or have been a fly on the wall when it wrapped.

PigPen
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sat 20 Dec 2014, 17:49

George Clooney in Downton Abbey sketch, ITV, review: charisma at Christmas
The Telegraph 7 hrs ago By Ed Power

©️ ITV
Laura Carmichael, Michelle Dockery, Jim Carter, Robert James Collier, Kevin Doyle, Phyllis Logan, Lily James, George Clooney and Allen Leech.

With his flawless side-parting and old-school charisma, George Clooney was the perfect special guest as Downton Abbey squeezed into its Christmas corset for Friday night's greatly anticipated Text Santa charity sketch.

The most dapper leading man of the age, there's something reassuringly vintage about Clooney.
The looks, the aura, the hair… all hark back to a more glamorous yesteryear – much as Julian Fellowes's country house drama has beguiled audiences with its uncomplicated portrayal of an idealised past.

Clooney jollying it up on the croquet lawn with Downton's munificent Granthams: here, surely, was a match forged in costume drama heaven.

As it happened, Clooney was on Downton not to give obsequious homage but to contribute a dash of good-humoured mayhem.
In a valentine to the heart-warming Christmas classic It's A Wonderful Life, this delightfully giddy – and strictly for laughs – mini-episode began with Earl Grantham, Robert Crawley (Hugh Bonneville) announcing he had frittered the family fortune and wishing he had never been born.

Whisked away by an angelic Joanna Lumley – she was literally playing an angel – he was promptly presented with a vision of what a Crawley-less Downtown might look like.
As Let It Snow tinkled in the background , we were introduced to Clooney's brasher, spiffier
Lord Grantham 2.0 – "George Oceans Gravity Marquess of Hollywood" – as he tumbled into the swooning embrace of Lady Cora (Elizabeth McGovern).

"What in earth does she see in him?" thundered the incorporeal Crawley. "Seriously, she hasn't let me kissed her like that since... actually, she's never let me kiss her like that."

That was just the start of the good-natured confusion. "Why are my daughters here?" wondered Crawley, glancing at his family assembled on a couch and basking in the glow of the Clooney-Cora snog (still ongoing).
"If I don't exist how can they exist?" Lumley suggested he take his complaint to Julian Fellowes, helpfully seated in the corner.
"I don't think this makes sense," said Crawley, to which Fellowes offered a shrug.
"But if someone eats a grapefruit with the wrong spoon everyone goes bezerk," continued Crawley.
"Yes," deadpanned Fellowes, "but that's cutlery."

When a Hollywood icon is parachuted into a well-loved television property, there's a risk viewers will struggle to suspend disbelief.
Clooney on Downton is, in many ways, no less ridiculous than George Clooney at your office party
or in front of you in the queue at Aldi.
However, the actor made for such a convincing cad not even his California tan – it practically throbbed amid Downton's historically correct fustiness – proved insurmountable.
A world-class charmer, for what little time he was actually on screen he was irresistible.

Soon it was all too much for poor Lord Grantham, so the angel whooshed him back to reality via a clatter over the head.
Awakened, he learned the help had scraped together their savings so that he could repay his debts and remain Earl of Grantham after all.

Christmas was saved – and George Clooney, the champion kisser, just a fading memory.
Coolio

The Downton sketch was the centrepiece of ITV's three-hour charity broadcast Text Santa, which also featured singer Olly Murs, X Factor winner Ben Haenow, presenters Ant and Dec, the cast of Coronation Street and pop group Little Mix.

Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by amaretti Sat 20 Dec 2014, 17:52

He really looks good on that set . Very Happy

amaretti
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Wed 31 Dec 2014, 10:28

Have we got this?

Last edited by Nicky80 on Wed 31 Dec 2014, 12:56; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added pic)

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Wed 31 Dec 2014, 12:57

thanks PAN he looks so Love4 Love4 Love4 Love4 Love4

Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Wed 31 Dec 2014, 13:24

....... suave and debonair Smile. Smile Smile
Donnamarie
Donnamarie
Possibly more Clooney than George himself

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Wed 31 Dec 2014, 18:24

And this.........

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by amaretti Wed 31 Dec 2014, 18:33

Debonair . Very Happy

amaretti
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Wed 31 Dec 2014, 18:35

ah I like to be the book he is holding in his hands. Yahooooo
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

George Clooney to appear in Downton Abbey episode for charity - Page 4 Empty George Clooney in Downton Abbey

Post by socimar Tue 27 Jan 2015, 22:01

don't know how to post this video but it is very funny.  It's a spoof from Downton Abbey with George Clooney acting in the second part.  Someone sent it to me via Facebook and I hope it can be seen by just clicking the link.  Don't know if others have posted it already, I could not find it.

socimar
socimar
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Tue 27 Jan 2015, 22:29

thank you! nice to see it again Very Happy

well
already posted
but
help
what does Maggy Smith say? scratch
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Wed 28 Jan 2015, 01:10

it's me wrote:thank you! nice to see it again  Very Happy

well
already posted
but
help
what does Maggy Smith say? scratch

Maggy Smith says:

Lord Hollywood, oh Lord Hollywood
Does your family have a coat of arms or indeed.... a coat??

GC, the Marquis of Hollywood replies:

Lady Violet you are as beautiful and charming as ever (and she rolls over).
socimar
socimar
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Wed 28 Jan 2015, 05:48

coat of arms?
sorry
I don't get it too ... Neutral
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Wed 28 Jan 2015, 05:52

oh found

heraldic design Very Happy thanks

and so
what would be his ? Smile
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Wed 28 Jan 2015, 19:30

Merged threads
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4