George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George Clooney to appear in Downton Abbey episode for charity - Page 3 EmptySun 17 Mar 2024, 22:18 by party animal - not!

»  Back in the UK
George Clooney to appear in Downton Abbey episode for charity - Page 3 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
George Clooney to appear in Downton Abbey episode for charity - Page 3 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
George Clooney to appear in Downton Abbey episode for charity - Page 3 EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
George Clooney to appear in Downton Abbey episode for charity - Page 3 EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

» George on the Letterman Show
George Clooney to appear in Downton Abbey episode for charity - Page 3 EmptyWed 21 Feb 2024, 15:59 by LizzyNY

» George and Amal with a new puppy
George Clooney to appear in Downton Abbey episode for charity - Page 3 EmptyWed 14 Feb 2024, 19:14 by benex

» Amal new book on freedom of speech released
George Clooney to appear in Downton Abbey episode for charity - Page 3 EmptyTue 13 Feb 2024, 18:49 by party animal - not!

» George's kids don't know hes famous yet....
George Clooney to appear in Downton Abbey episode for charity - Page 3 EmptyMon 05 Feb 2024, 11:29 by party animal - not!

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George Clooney to appear in Downton Abbey episode for charity

+20
Picachu
Katiedot
amaretti
Doug Ross
LornaDoone
What Would He Say
playfuldeb
Mazy
Sevens
Way2Old4Dis
melbert
PigPen
Missa
jd68
Donnamarie
LizzyNY
party animal - not!
Joanna
msadrienne
The next mrs clooney
24 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

George Clooney to appear in Downton Abbey episode for charity - Page 3 Empty Re: George Clooney to appear in Downton Abbey episode for charity

Post by Nicky80 Mon 01 Dec 2014, 18:47

Cool..... tonight....you lucky British People......I hope it will be online after that very soon......... I want to see it too.....

by the way the clapperboard is now by 535.99 Pounds. so George didn't sign it but made a Picture with it which you will get too... NICE...Maybe I can cut out Hugh Bonnevile in that pic and cut me insight that pic Razz
Nicky80
Nicky80
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

George Clooney to appear in Downton Abbey episode for charity - Page 3 Empty Re: George Clooney to appear in Downton Abbey episode for charity

Post by Nicky80 Mon 01 Dec 2014, 18:50

Oh...I just remember..Joanna is the best in re creating Picture hehe. I'm sure she can cut me in Yahooooo
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Mon 01 Dec 2014, 19:13

Picachu wrote:WORLD EXCLUSIVE - GEORGE CLOONEY EXCLUSIVE CLIP @ 8PM ON TEXT SANTA TONIGHT

PHILIP HAS JUST ANNOUNCED IT

Thanks very much.....I was just thinking about putting TV on
to see how Phillip was getting on !!!

Only three quarter of an hour to go then now....
Joanna
Joanna
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Mon 01 Dec 2014, 19:34

Merged threads,

Picachu thanks for posting. I think you opened a new thread so everyone can see it first. i will put it now on the blog page so it comes up first so that no one will miss it.... Thumbs up!
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Mon 01 Dec 2014, 19:40

Picachu wrote:YOU MAY BE ABLE TO SEE IT here, not sure if outside uk this will work

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Ok thanks will check it out when it is 8pm UK time Yahooooo
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by Picachu Mon 01 Dec 2014, 19:54

thanks Nicky, i just wanted as many people to see, i think its only a clip but we will soon find out so enjoy everyone Smile
Picachu
Picachu
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Mon 01 Dec 2014, 20:14

Its just a clip tonight the full sketch on Friday 19th.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Picachu Mon 01 Dec 2014, 20:20

and what a great clip, he looked yummy, roll on the 19th
Picachu
Picachu
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Picachu Mon 01 Dec 2014, 20:24

and here is the clip now on facebook

enjoy  Very Happy
Picachu
Picachu
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Mon 01 Dec 2014, 20:29

Yahooooo Yahooooo Yahooooo Yahooooo Yahooooo Yahooooo Yahooooo Yahooooo Yahooooo

ah thanks for sharing...man why they cut him off..he just wanted to say something LOL! Shall we guess what he wanted to say hehehe

Oh can't wait for the 19th..... he loooks sooo Love4 Love4 Love4 Love4 Love4
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Mon 01 Dec 2014, 20:29

its unfair to tease us like that and now we have to wait until the 19th for the rest
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Mon 01 Dec 2014, 20:35

yes ITV is sooooo  Beaten Beaten Beaten Beaten

it will be a hard time until the 19th..... Embarassed

by the way.....when I first watched the Video I understood that the woman asked George if he could "redeem her tonight" the other woman she was talking about.....After watching it again and again I realised she meant "dinner"...man the english Accent..... Razz
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Mon 01 Dec 2014, 20:47

Picachu wrote:and here is the clip now on facebook

enjoy  Very Happy

You're a clever girl.....thanks. flower

He scrubs up well !
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Picachu Mon 01 Dec 2014, 21:07

your all welcome, it was great to see and im excited for 19th now
Picachu
Picachu
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Mon 01 Dec 2014, 21:08

From the ITV website

George Clooney Downton Abbey Text Santa special (video)

It’s Christmas at Downton and Lord Robert Crawley (Hugh Bonneville) seems to be facing financial ruin once again. He’s beginning to wonder if his family may be better off without him but divine intervention in the form of a very special heavenly body gives him a view of what life would really be like without his guiding spirit.

Text Santa

Friday 19 December at 8pm on ITV

ITV’s annual charity appeal Text Santa is back to put the Fun into Fundraising with this jam-packed three-hour show. It’s the time of year to help those near. 

Presenting duos Ant and Dec, Phillip Schofield and Christine Bleakley, and Paddy McGuinness and Alesha Dixon will each host an hour of this all-star cast and present their own special segments.

Throughout the evening, the amazing work of the six UK based charities supported by Text Santa will be highlighted by well-known faces. This year’s charities are Teenage Cancer Trust, Guide Dogs, Marie Curie Cancer Care, Alzheimer’s Society, WellChild and Together for Short Lives

Last edited by Nicky80 on Mon 01 Dec 2014, 21:13; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : added video and text)

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Mon 01 Dec 2014, 21:14

Not sure why there is so much paragraph space when I copy the text in there. When I edit it it looks normal...mmhhh
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Mon 01 Dec 2014, 21:16

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Mon 01 Dec 2014, 21:17

Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Mon 01 Dec 2014, 23:01

Nicky....Now you can pop yourself into the above picture !
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevens Tue 02 Dec 2014, 15:54

Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Fri 05 Dec 2014, 18:07

Thanks to frenchies

Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Fri 05 Dec 2014, 18:09

thanks to frenchies

Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Fri 05 Dec 2014, 18:14

Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Fri 05 Dec 2014, 18:28

Lovely pictures thanks Nicky.
Text Santa is on ITV on 19 December.
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Fri 05 Dec 2014, 19:36

Goodness, some of those pix look photoshopped.
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Fri 05 Dec 2014, 19:37

Brilliant, Nicky!

This is going to make so much money for those charities......

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Fri 05 Dec 2014, 21:06

melbert wrote:Goodness, some of those pix look photoshopped.

Yes that's what I thought too.....
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Fri 05 Dec 2014, 21:33

Can't wait to see this on this side of the pond. Hope he's in it for more than 5 minutes. Please! Nicky's thanks for the pics. Yes, some do look photoshopped.
Donnamarie
Donnamarie
Possibly more Clooney than George himself

Back to top Go down

Post by hathaross Mon 08 Dec 2014, 15:43

LINK VIDEO: DOWNTON ABBEY Cast Talks New Season, George Clooney Cameo & More on 'Today'

Hugh Bonneville, Laura Carmichael Lesley Nicol, Phyllis Logan and Rob James-Collier stopped by this morning's TODAY to talk about the upcoming season of DOWNTON ABBEY and shared what happened when George Clooney, who will portray an American guest at a wedding, arrived on the set of the fifth season shoot. Check out the appearance below!

Season 5 of DOWNTON ABBEY will premiere in the U.S. on Jan. 4 on PBS. Click here to watch a trailer for the upcoming season.

A pre-World War I British period drama, DOWNTON ABBEYis one of the most widely watched and critically acclaimed television dramas in the world. The international series has won multiple Golden Globe, PrimetimeEmmy and Screen Actors Guild Awards.

"Downton Abbey," is the recipient of multiple Golden Globe, PrimetimeEmmy and Screen Actors Guild awards. The international hit series is from writer and creator Julian Fellowes.
hathaross
hathaross
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevens Fri 12 Dec 2014, 02:11

A full new pic here
Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Sat 13 Dec 2014, 23:28

And here we have another guest star joining him on the skit:

Abbeysolutely Fabulous... Order more Bolly Carson - Patsy's coming to Downton for surprise sketch with George Clooney

Let's hope Downton's redoubtable butler Carson has plenty of champagne on ice – Absolutely Fabulous's Patsy is heading his way. As our exclusive picture reveals, Joanna Lumley will be a surprise addition to this week's special Downton Abbey sketch alongside George Clooney.
Joanna admits the allure of appearing with the world's 'hottest' man left her reeling.
'I was in make-up when, over my shoulder in the mirror, appeared that fabulously familiar and beauteous face,' she said. ' 'I never wear make-up,' he said with a grin. As soon as he went out, everyone in the room screamed like schoolgirls.'

Their cameo is the highlight of ITV's Text Santa telethon on Friday. The sketch sees Lord Grantham (Hugh Bonneville) facing ruin. 

But Lumley's fairy godmother, suggests an alternative future with Clooney's Lord Hollywood, who wants to buy the Downton estate.
Clooney's character is also seen kissing Lady Grantham. 

Their cameo is the highlight of ITV's Text Santa telethon on Friday, which will see Lumley as fairy godmother coming to the aid of Lord Grantham (High Bonneville) who faces financial ruin
Lumley suggests an alternative future with Clooney's Lord Hollywood, who wants to buy the Downton estate, while lucky Lady Grantham (Elizabeth McGovern) even gets a kiss from Clooney's character

Last edited by Nicky80 on Sun 14 Dec 2014, 12:55; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : added text and pics)

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sun 14 Dec 2014, 13:02

Thanks pan.....Re the top picture.
I've never seen anyone hold a plate of cakes
in that manner before. Coolio
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sun 14 Dec 2014, 15:33

Joanna wrote:Thanks pan.....Re the top picture.
Oh dear, remind me then to never pass you a plate of cakes then.  That's how I sometimes carry my plate to the living room to enjoy my dinner in front of the boob tube.
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sun 14 Dec 2014, 18:45

melbert wrote:
Joanna wrote:Thanks pan.....Re the top picture.
Oh dear, remind me then to never pass you a plate of cakes then.  That's how I sometimes carry my plate to the living room to enjoy my dinner in front of the boob tube.

lol! .....by giving the V for Victory salute Mel ?

Be careful you don't spill anything ! Mopping up the mess
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Wed 17 Dec 2014, 18:51

Thanks to frenchies

Back on the set of Downton Abbey with my Director mate Phil and guess who?

Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by PigPen Wed 17 Dec 2014, 18:55

Adorable photo Nicky.  Made my day.

Photo after "cupcake pose" looks strained (MO), or was one of the ladies grabbing his tush?

PigPen
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Wed 17 Dec 2014, 19:17

Take a look at this response:

Back in the UK then?

Last edited by Nicky80 on Wed 17 Dec 2014, 20:45; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added pic)

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Fri 19 Dec 2014, 02:15

George selfie with cast ahead of Text Santa which is tomorrow

• SHARE PICTURE

Copy link to paste in your message

Last edited by Nicky80 on Fri 19 Dec 2014, 06:45; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added pic)

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Fri 19 Dec 2014, 03:29

Our fellow Brits here - you must be soooo excited for tomorrow's show. Can't wait to hear all the yummy details on our George's appearance.
Donnamarie
Donnamarie
Possibly more Clooney than George himself

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Fri 19 Dec 2014, 15:50

I'm setting it on record so I can fst fwd to
our George.
I'm sure it'll get onto you tube somehow !
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by hathaross Fri 19 Dec 2014, 17:02

A new teaser clip!!!!!  Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] from [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] on [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].

hathaross
hathaross

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Fri 19 Dec 2014, 19:23

NICE. When he is kissing up her arm he started looking at something. I think those are the Cup cakes....hehe
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Fri 19 Dec 2014, 23:02

a new Clip

George Clooney even has Dame Maggie falling off the sofa

Video is in the link. Can't copy the Video

Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Fri 19 Dec 2014, 23:05

ah here it is

Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by hathaross Fri 19 Dec 2014, 23:06

More moreeeeeeeee YAYYY

Maggie Smith hand kiss !!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy 

There's a new Earl in town! George Clooney becomes the Lord Hollywood of the manor in Text Santa's Downton Abbey special Read more: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Maggie Smith kiss

Downton Abbey gave their Text Santa special a touch of It's A Wonderful Life drama, as they reimagined what life would be like without Lord Grantham.
And without the Earl around it seems, the upstairs and downstairs' lives are given a rather big shake-up.
The biggest shock of all comes with Lady Grantham's new husband in the form of a handsome American, Lord Hollywood, played by George Clooney.

Naughty Georgy! Mr Clooney proves to be quite the charmer in the Downton Abbey Text Santa special

Lord Hollywood in the house! George plays the new Earl in the skit and husband to Lady Crawley (Elizabeth McGovern)

It's A Wonderful Life: Robert Crawley (Hugh Bonneville) is shown what life would be life if he wasn't born by Christmas ghost Joanna Lumley

Robert Crawley (Hugh Bonneville) is given a glimpse of life without him in the manor by a stylish Christmas ghost in the form of Joanna Lumley.

The skit opens with Robert declaring 'I've never been happier, a toast to happiness,' before learning that he had once again lost the family's fortune,
He decide to go for a drive, but Lady Mary reminds him 'you know what happens when anyone takes a car out for a spin at Christmas.'

Oh heck! All the family have certainly taken a fancy to the Hollywood heartthrob

Charmer: Lord Hollywood showers kisses on his wife as they dance around the sitting room

Undeterred, that's when Robert meets a ghostly Ms Lumley and she takes him into the alternate future where the ladies of the manor have become more risque in their fashion choices.
Cue, a tradesman's entrance with the finest 'silk undergarments' from his London department store.
Yes, Mr Selfridge hand delivers the items to Downton Abbey, with an extra special return to Isabel Crawley - who left her bra in his office.
'We should not be quarrelling, after all, we are on the same channel,' Selfridge (Jeremy Piven) declares.
The downstairs staff have been affected too, with Carson, Mrs Padmore and Daisy tucking into the Lord's drinks cabinet and the others playing a game of strip poker.

Fainting: Clooney's charms affect the Dowager Countess (Maggie Smith) quite ardently

Left out: Tom is feeling disheartened and out of place, while the ladies admire their new dad and uncle

Mr Moseley, seems to be more rugged than first thought with a lot of tattoos on his arms - with one in particular dedicated to Baxter.
The Hollywood heartthrob appears at the very end of the first part of the Text Santa special, with his step-daughters and niece all enjoying cocktails and cooing in his presence.
Lady Grantham tells her new husband about a dinner invitation for later that evening, and that's when the original Lord Grantham sees who is filling his expensive shoes.
'Oh heck,' Lord Hollywood says before spinning his wife around and dipping her for a kiss.
Eavesdropper: It wouldn't be Downton without Thomas trying to sneak around

It's his contract: Mary (Michelle Dockery) explains a footman is supposed to be conniving
Their dance is interrupted by the Dowager Countess who asks whether the new Lord has a coat of arms, and makes a pithy joke.
'Lady Violet you are as beautiful and charming as ever,' he says before kissing her on the hand, causing her to faint.
The Lord and Lady continue their dance but discover Thomas eavesdropping on their conversation. However, Mary makes it clear that malicious behaviour to take down the household is in his footman contract.
Tom (Allen Leech) is harking about feeling like an outsider again: 'Mary I really don't feel like you fit in upstairs or downstairs.'

Downton Selfie! Mrs Hughes takes a group picture in the comedy special
'Don't be silly of course you do,' she replies, 'now go clean the car.'
Robert then questions why his daughters would around if he wasn't bored, to which he's told to ask the writer - Julian Fellowes is there sat writing at a desk. 
Then Mrs Hughes tries to get a selfie with Lord Hollywood, causing all the cast to get involved and Lord Grantham to exclaim: 'that man has got the entire household into fools!'
In the end, the Earl decides to go back to his real life, and his greeted by the downstairs staff who have saved enough money to pay his debts, though they say they prefer to serve than become owners of the Abbey.

Now this must be fiction: The downstairs staff give their savings to Lord Grantham to get him out of debt - because they like to serve
hathaross
hathaross

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Fri 19 Dec 2014, 23:09

Yahooooo Yahooooo Yahooooo Yahooooo

Can't wait for the full video
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by hathaross Fri 19 Dec 2014, 23:19

Oh my gooooodddd. We get it Yahooooo Yahooooo

hathaross
hathaross

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Fri 19 Dec 2014, 23:30

Great, Hathaross! 

Great fun, isn't it? And not just a couple of minutes long either. Split into two episodes on tv with about half an hour in between at maximum audience time of course for maximum funds raised.

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Fri 19 Dec 2014, 23:42

tutte!
le bacia tutte!!!
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Fri 19 Dec 2014, 23:51

Lord Hollywood Yahooooo Yahooooo Yahooooo Yahooooo Yahooooo
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next