George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George's new project The Department - a series
George Clooney with Amal at Harry's Bar - Page 2 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George Clooney with Amal at Harry's Bar - Page 2 EmptySun 17 Mar 2024, 22:18 by party animal - not!

»  Back in the UK
George Clooney with Amal at Harry's Bar - Page 2 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
George Clooney with Amal at Harry's Bar - Page 2 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
George Clooney with Amal at Harry's Bar - Page 2 EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
George Clooney with Amal at Harry's Bar - Page 2 EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

» George on the Letterman Show
George Clooney with Amal at Harry's Bar - Page 2 EmptyWed 21 Feb 2024, 15:59 by LizzyNY

» George and Amal with a new puppy
George Clooney with Amal at Harry's Bar - Page 2 EmptyWed 14 Feb 2024, 19:14 by benex

» Amal new book on freedom of speech released
George Clooney with Amal at Harry's Bar - Page 2 EmptyTue 13 Feb 2024, 18:49 by party animal - not!

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George Clooney with Amal at Harry's Bar

+31
annemarie
melbert
LornaDoone
Doug Ross
party animal - not!
Mazy
Missa
Silje
premiere
LizzyNY
Boshkash
Butterfly
theminis
kat19
amaretti
Cece42
Picachu
Donnamarie
PigPen
catwoman
lelacorb
fava
Hebe
Alisonfan
Way2Old4Dis
hathaross
Joanna
jd68
Jenn
Sevens
Nicky80
35 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

George Clooney with Amal at Harry's Bar - Page 2 Empty Re: George Clooney with Amal at Harry's Bar

Post by Donnamarie Wed 10 Sep 2014, 02:37

I second what Kat19 says. I'm new to the forum too. Of course I mostly enjoy reading the positive stuff that most of you guys put out. And have been loving the pics, especially the last few days. I'm a huge George fan and though I know he's not perfect he is someone I deeply admire and think he's a very genuine person. I trust that he has fallen deeply in love with someone he appreciates and who shares many of the same values that he does. So the negative crap is so out of nowhere. What is it based on? On some peoples' perceptions, not facts.
We certainly don't know much about Amal. But what I have read-quotes from those who know her and have worked with her have been glowing. I wish them all the best. And I have absolutely loved the romantic pics if them this past weekend. ❤️❤️❤️❤️
Donnamarie
Donnamarie
Possibly more Clooney than George himself

Back to top Go down

George Clooney with Amal at Harry's Bar - Page 2 Empty Re: George Clooney with Amal at Harry's Bar

Post by kat19 Wed 10 Sep 2014, 03:48

Donnamarie wrote:I second what Kat19 says.  I'm new to the forum too.  Of course I mostly enjoy reading the positive stuff that most of you guys put out.  And have been loving the pics, especially the last few days.  I'm a huge George fan and though I know he's not perfect he is someone I deeply admire and think he's a very genuine person. I trust that he has fallen deeply in love with someone he appreciates and who shares many of the same values that he does.  So the negative crap is so out of nowhere.  What is it based on? On some peoples' perceptions, not facts.
We certainly don't know much about Amal.  But what I have read-quotes from those who know her and have worked with her have been glowing.  I wish them all the best. And I have absolutely loved the romantic pics if them this past weekend.  ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Glad to see you come out of lurkdom as well Donnamarie! Newbies unite! Lol  Very Happy

kat19
Learning to love George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevens Wed 10 Sep 2014, 04:15

George Clooney and Amal Alamuddin's "Intimate" Date Night in Italy--Get the Details!

Tue, 9 Sep 2014 07:50:10 PM PDT
By Bruna Nessif

The love is definitely in the air for George Clooney and his bride-to-be Amal Alamuddin.

After gushing about his fiancée at the Celebrity Fight Night Gala over the weekend, Clooney and his future wife went out for an "intimate" Italian dinner date at Harry's Bar on Tuesday night.

An eyewitness tells E! News that the couple were "all smiles as they made their way inside the restaurant and looked very much in love" as they cozied up to each other at one point. "Amal showed off her huge engagement ring as the pair shared a romantic moment," the insider added, noting that they were there for a couple of hours and that George frequents Harry's often while in Italy.

The pair made their first red carpet appearance over the weekend, and their romantic evening out on the town was overflowing with PDA.

Clooney gushed about his lady while giving a speech at the event, telling the crowd, "I've met my bride-to-be in Italy and I will be married in Italy soon, in a couple of weeks. In Venice of all places! In closing, I guess what I would like to say is to my bride-to-be, Amal, that I love you very much and I can't wait to be your husband."

A guest told E! News, "She seemed so touched and overwhelmed and at that moment they looked right at each other and it was as if there was no one else in the room."

--Reporting by Michelle Falls
Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Wed 10 Sep 2014, 08:00

kat19 wrote:
Donnamarie wrote:I second what Kat19 says.  I'm new to the forum too.  Of course I mostly enjoy reading the positive stuff that most of you guys put out.  And have been loving the pics, especially the last few days.  I'm a huge George fan and though I know he's not perfect he is someone I deeply admire and think he's a very genuine person. I trust that he has fallen deeply in love with someone he appreciates and who shares many of the same values that he does.  So the negative crap is so out of nowhere.  What is it based on? On some peoples' perceptions, not facts.
We certainly don't know much about Amal.  But what I have read-quotes from those who know her and have worked with her have been glowing.  I wish them all the best. And I have absolutely loved the romantic pics if them this past weekend.  ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Glad to see you come out of lurkdom as well Donnamarie! Newbies unite! Lol  Very Happy

Hug1   Hello!  Welcome you two
Nicky80
Nicky80
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Atalante Wed 10 Sep 2014, 11:37

kat19 wrote:
Atalante wrote:Well facts are facts, it's got nothing to do with " haters ".  Laughing

Saying that "she sure does love the cameras" is NOT a fact....that's your opinion. No where is there FACT that she loves hamming it up for cameras. It is all just the way you perceive it to be. 

So umm yeah...."haters" it is. But whatever, I digress.  Rolling Eyes
I'm not a hater.  tongue Get over it !
Atalante
Atalante
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Wed 10 Sep 2014, 14:12

Do we all agree that George has found the love of his life and that the two of them are genuinely in love with each other and want to spend the rest of their lives together doing great things? For me I never doubted that George was in love with Amal BUT after seeing the obvious public show of affection between the two of them over the past weekend (and at that much photographed dinner at Villa d'Este) I feel the two of them have hit the jackpot!!! I wish I could have been the fly on the wall when the two of them met and the scenario that played out.
Donnamarie
Donnamarie

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Wed 10 Sep 2014, 14:27

Yes Donnamarie, I bet it was an interesting development to watch over the months.
Happy Endings Now.

Yahooooo
Joanna
Joanna
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by fava Wed 10 Sep 2014, 14:30

I agree some posters only want to see the negative.  Some cross the line and the mods are good about controlling that.  But please don't make this forum one big love fest of positivity.  Nothing would be more boring.....

fava
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by PigPen Wed 10 Sep 2014, 14:38

I want videos of the hair pulling amongst posters when the wedding is announced !  LOL LOL LOL

PigPen
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Wed 10 Sep 2014, 14:38

My biggest concern for the two of them is how they will manage a long distance marriage. Of course they have talked about it and we know nothing about what they will do but they are both high power people with complicated lives and demands. I know that there have been claims that he's buying a house in England but his anchor is LA. Hers is London. I feel like one of them may have to sacrifice for the sake of the marriage. Of course I don't know anything. Just my thoughts.
Donnamarie
Donnamarie

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Wed 10 Sep 2014, 14:39

fava wrote:fava...I agree some posters only want to see the negative.  Some cross the line and the mods are good about controlling that.  But please don't make this forum one big love fest of positivity.  Nothing would be more boring.....

I think it will be a bit of a Love-Fest here for a while.
Weddings and talk of love.....it all rubs of on one I think. 

Love3 Love4 Love5 Give Flowers

But you can always make a disagreement up if you feel like it. lol!
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by PigPen Wed 10 Sep 2014, 14:40

Donnamarie, maybe that's part of the attraction.. no day-to-day "pick up your socks, put the toilet seat down please" blah blah blah.  When they do see each other, it'll be fresh.

PigPen

Back to top Go down

Post by PigPen Wed 10 Sep 2014, 14:45

Joanna wrote:
fava wrote:fava...I agree some posters only want to see the negative.  Some cross the line and the mods are good about controlling that.  But please don't make this forum one big love fest of positivity.  Nothing would be more boring.....

I think it will be a bit of a Love-Fest here for a while.
Weddings and talk of love.....it all rubs of on one I think. 

Love3 Love4 Love5 Give Flowers

But you can always make a disagreement up if you feel like it. lol!
Nice thought, Jo, but I doubt it.  Let's see
1.  hate the dress
2. don't like the venue
3.  too many, too few guests
4.  not enough photos.  too many posed photos

So, let's all hit the liquor store for a couple of bottles of tequila a dozen of limes, sit back and enjoy (?) the mud slinging come the end of the month. Quarrel 1

PigPen

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Wed 10 Sep 2014, 15:09

Yea. I have my bottle of Casamigos at the ready when this wedding goes down. I'll be the first to cheer them on but sobbing into my tequila at the same time. As to what PigPen posted, yea I thought that too. Not a conventional marriage. That may be an attraction. Absence makes the heart grow fonder. But there is a fine line. I think it will also create stress. Hope they handle it well. After George's failure of his first marriage (which he blames himself for time and time again) I feel he will try with all his fortitude to make this one work.
Donnamarie
Donnamarie

Back to top Go down

Post by PigPen Wed 10 Sep 2014, 15:15

After George's failure of his first marriage (which he blames himself for time and time again) I feel he will try with all his fortitude to make this one work.

Yeah, but she has to do due diligence too.

PigPen

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Wed 10 Sep 2014, 15:28

I would hate to have it be nothing but "George and Amal: great or the greatest?" posts too. I was referring to the posts that are nothing but character assassination on a person none of us knows, and seem to be for the sole purpose of being negative.Go ahead and criticize her fashion choices or client roster. Those are topics we can debate. But the "Arrogant attention-seeker!" posts just don't add anything substantive to the discussion.

fashion choices,
Missa
Missa

Back to top Go down

Post by Atalante Wed 10 Sep 2014, 16:36

Laughing
Well you have people who love the camera and you have people who do not love the camera ... pretty substantive to me ... read some psychology ...
Atalante
Atalante

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Wed 10 Sep 2014, 16:47

My bachelor's degree is in psychology, and from a professional perspective, the negative posts say more about the posters than Amal.
Missa
Missa

Back to top Go down

Post by Atalante Wed 10 Sep 2014, 16:49

That's not a master, so ... time will tell ... right ?  Laughing
Atalante
Atalante

Back to top Go down

Post by Butterfly Wed 10 Sep 2014, 17:08

Hello Kat19 Hello!

You are very welcome! Give Flowers2
Butterfly
Butterfly
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Wed 10 Sep 2014, 17:08

Nope, my two master's are in education and behavior analysis.  But that's neither here nor there; there's no point in arguing things that can't be proven.  George is disappointed in you, though.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Missa
Missa

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Wed 10 Sep 2014, 17:14

Well I never finished college, let alone got a master, so does that mean I'm not a good judge of people?! I tend to agree that the negative comments about Amal's personality is more a reflection of the poster than of Amal. But this is probably where again we can agree to disagree.
Donnamarie
Donnamarie

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Wed 10 Sep 2014, 17:17

I didn't mean to imply that Donnamarie. I was responding to Atalante's "read some psychology" statement, as though glancing through a couple of pop psychology books allows one to judge a stranger through photos.
Missa
Missa

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Wed 10 Sep 2014, 17:28

Missa, on the contrary I was really responding to Atalante's assertion that well you don't have a masters which I thought was an unnecessary comment. I agree with you. Sorry for the misunderstanding.
Donnamarie
Donnamarie

Back to top Go down

Post by Way2Old4Dis Wed 10 Sep 2014, 17:47

Well I hate the camera (it hates me more). Does that automatically make me a good person?

I also have two graduate and two undergraduate degrees. What about now? Good or bad? I'm not using any of them in my current life, but I guess they qualify me to render opinions on people I don't know and expect them to be accepted as gospel.

It gets a bit ridiculous after a while. Not everything is worth a debate or the negative energy it generates.

Way2Old4Dis

Back to top Go down

Post by Boshkash Wed 10 Sep 2014, 17:59

Missa!! love your gifs hhhh..

Boshkash
Clooney Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by PigPen Wed 10 Sep 2014, 20:39

Missa wrote:Nope, my two master's are in education and behavior analysis.  But that's neither here nor there; there's no point in arguing things that can't be proven.  George is disappointed in you, though.

FABULOUS ,LOL

PigPen

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Wed 10 Sep 2014, 20:54

Gee! George has some really smart fans - and some well educated ones, too! Just remember, they're not mutually exclusive. You can actually be both  - or neither - or any combination of the two! So, play nice. Very Happy
LizzyNY
LizzyNY
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by premiere Wed 10 Sep 2014, 22:54

Both extremes of opinion bug the hell out of me. I feel bad when I feel that Amal is being picked on. I also hate it when it's all hearts, flowers, and pink ponies. But having different opinions is what makes this forum interesting. Let's be as respectful of the posters as much as as you want us to be respectful of G and A. I think we can handle that.

And, oh yeah, I have a Masters. Big deal.
premiere
premiere
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by PigPen Wed 10 Sep 2014, 23:00

Missa wrote:Nope, my two master's are in education and behavior analysis.  But that's neither here nor there; there's no point in arguing things that can't be proven.  George is disappointed in you, though.

sorry to go off topic for just a moment... Missa, is this from the Oscars, when he showed up with a flask in his pocket, and allegedly a bit tipsy?

PigPen

Back to top Go down

Post by iamnoone Wed 10 Sep 2014, 23:38

ditto what premiere said ....premiere this made me laugh out loud tho (and especially agree with that right now for some reason)
Premier wrote: I also hate it when it's all hearts, flowers, and pink ponies

iamnoone
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Silje Wed 10 Sep 2014, 23:53

premiere wrote:Both extremes of opinion bug the hell out of me. I feel bad when I feel that Amal is being picked on. I also hate it when it's all hearts, flowers, and pink ponies. But having different opinions is what makes this forum interesting. Let's be as respectful of the posters as much as as you want us to be respectful of G and A. I think we can handle that.

And, oh yeah, I have a Masters. Big deal.
Amen.
Silje
Silje
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Wed 10 Sep 2014, 23:57

I'm pretty sure it is from that Oscars, PigPen.  I think the woman to his left is Eli.

See, I could be using my master's degrees to like, cure cancer or something, but instead I use my education to recognize a movie star's ex-girlfriend from two inches of her profile (which is mostly hair).  WHO'S THE SMART ONE NOW?  

Missa
Missa

Back to top Go down

Post by Atalante Thu 11 Sep 2014, 00:00

Behavior analysis, really ?  Rolling Eyes
Atalante
Atalante

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Thu 11 Sep 2014, 00:05

Atalante wrote:

Behavior analysis, really ?  Rolling Eyes
Missa
Missa

Back to top Go down

Post by Atalante Thu 11 Sep 2014, 00:10

Well do get an update on your classes.  Laughing
Atalante
Atalante

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Thu 11 Sep 2014, 00:13

Missa
Missa

Back to top Go down

Post by Atalante Thu 11 Sep 2014, 00:19

Yeah you need it if you can't analyse a few simple photos. Others can.  Laughing LINK
Atalante
Atalante

Back to top Go down

Post by Doug Ross Thu 11 Sep 2014, 00:31

Oh god, what's the name of this actress? I can't remember..

Doug Ross
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Thu 11 Sep 2014, 00:34

Atalante wrote:Yeah you need it if you can't analyse a few simple photos. Others can.  Laughing LINK
Missa
Missa

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Thu 11 Sep 2014, 00:36

Doug Ross wrote:

Kristen Wiig!
Missa
Missa

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazy Thu 11 Sep 2014, 01:46

Sevens wrote:George Clooney and Amal Alamuddin's "Intimate" Date Night in Italy--Get the Details!

Tue, 9 Sep 2014 07:50:10 PM PDT
By Bruna Nessif

The love is definitely in the air for George Clooney and his bride-to-be Amal Alamuddin.

After gushing about his fiancée at the Celebrity Fight Night Gala over the weekend, Clooney and his future wife went out for an "intimate" Italian dinner date at Harry's Bar on Tuesday night.

An eyewitness tells E! News that the couple were "all smiles as they made their way inside the restaurant and looked very much in love" as they cozied up to each other at one point. "Amal showed off her huge engagement ring as the pair shared a romantic moment," the insider added, noting that they were there for a couple of hours and that George frequents Harry's often while in Italy.

The pair made their first red carpet appearance over the weekend, and their romantic evening out on the town was overflowing with PDA.

Clooney gushed about his lady while giving a speech at the event, telling the crowd, "I've met my bride-to-be in Italy and I will be married in Italy soon, in a couple of weeks. In Venice of all places! In closing, I guess what I would like to say is to my bride-to-be, Amal, that I love you very much and I can't wait to be your husband."

A guest told E! News, "She seemed so touched and overwhelmed and at that moment they looked right at each other and it was as if there was no one else in the room."

--Reporting by Michelle Falls
Hi Sevens,
Do you happen to have a link for this. Thanks either way.
Mazy
Mazy
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Thu 11 Sep 2014, 02:08

If it's any help, Mazy, go to Eonline and put George's name in the search box and it comes up.......

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Doug Ross Thu 11 Sep 2014, 02:25

Missa wrote:
Doug Ross wrote:

Kristen Wiig!
Thank you  Not worthy

Doug Ross
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Thu 11 Sep 2014, 02:48

well pulling the thread back to Harry's Bar....

Anyone want to conjecture what they might have had for dinner?
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Thu 11 Sep 2014, 03:08

Baloney, beans and kool-aid!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Thu 11 Sep 2014, 03:09

How about Italian.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by iamnoone Thu 11 Sep 2014, 03:21

melbert don't forget the pink pony steaks.

iamnoone
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Atalante Thu 11 Sep 2014, 09:56

And she bowed her head and listened to sugar daddy whispering " I'd love to be your husband. " 

Lawyers are better actors than some actors, no ? pointing
Atalante
Atalante

Back to top Go down

Post by Atalante Thu 11 Sep 2014, 14:18

Yeps now it's another strategy. A showmarriage with ... Anna Wintertour. Basketball
Atalante
Atalante

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next