George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George Clooney and Amal to visit the Celebrity Fight Night Foundation in Florence - Page 2 EmptySun 17 Mar 2024, 22:18 by party animal - not!

»  Back in the UK
George Clooney and Amal to visit the Celebrity Fight Night Foundation in Florence - Page 2 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
George Clooney and Amal to visit the Celebrity Fight Night Foundation in Florence - Page 2 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
George Clooney and Amal to visit the Celebrity Fight Night Foundation in Florence - Page 2 EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
George Clooney and Amal to visit the Celebrity Fight Night Foundation in Florence - Page 2 EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

» George on the Letterman Show
George Clooney and Amal to visit the Celebrity Fight Night Foundation in Florence - Page 2 EmptyWed 21 Feb 2024, 15:59 by LizzyNY

» George and Amal with a new puppy
George Clooney and Amal to visit the Celebrity Fight Night Foundation in Florence - Page 2 EmptyWed 14 Feb 2024, 19:14 by benex

» Amal new book on freedom of speech released
George Clooney and Amal to visit the Celebrity Fight Night Foundation in Florence - Page 2 EmptyTue 13 Feb 2024, 18:49 by party animal - not!

» George's kids don't know hes famous yet....
George Clooney and Amal to visit the Celebrity Fight Night Foundation in Florence - Page 2 EmptyMon 05 Feb 2024, 11:29 by party animal - not!

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George Clooney and Amal to visit the Celebrity Fight Night Foundation in Florence

+33
theminis
Silje
Doug Ross
Atalante
it's me
Boshkash
LJN2606
Butterfly
monaco
Donnamarie
jd68
Cece42
isogotit
Picachu
hathaross
Alisonfan
Jenn
The next mrs clooney
catwoman
Bidbod
lelacorb
LornaDoone
Way2Old4Dis
What Would He Say
Sevens
Joanna
fridadereval
amaretti
LizzyNY
annemarie
melbert
PigPen
Nicky80
37 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

George Clooney and Amal to visit the Celebrity Fight Night Foundation in Florence - Page 2 Empty Re: George Clooney and Amal to visit the Celebrity Fight Night Foundation in Florence

Post by LornaDoone Sun 07 Sep 2014, 20:23

Love her black dress!  Maybe she saw Joanne's post about black! HA!
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

George Clooney and Amal to visit the Celebrity Fight Night Foundation in Florence - Page 2 Empty Re: George Clooney and Amal to visit the Celebrity Fight Night Foundation in Florence

Post by lelacorb Sun 07 Sep 2014, 20:26

Beautiful and elegant couple!
lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sun 07 Sep 2014, 20:28

Silje wrote:MariaLatella (@MariaLatella) tweetade klockan8:48 PM on sön, sep 07, 2014:
#GeorgeClooney talks about #Mohammed Ali and then about his wedding:: I will get married in Italy in a couple of weeks #celebrityfightnight
(https://twitter.com/MariaLatella/status/508688370877603840)

Can you put another link please Sitje ? I can't open this one.....thank you.
Joanna
Joanna
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Sun 07 Sep 2014, 20:28

Anybody else seeing what looks like some sparkle on the back of the dress (the train)?  Nevermind looked at another picture and it's obvious there is some sparkle or iridescence on the back of dress.

Could this be an Alexander McQueen dress, hence the trip to London this week?

Did anyone say if they mentioned who designed the dress?

Who wants to conjecture how much the dress cost and how soon it will be available as a knock off?

Last edited by LornaDoone on Sun 07 Sep 2014, 20:32; edited 1 time in total
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Sun 07 Sep 2014, 20:30

The back has sequins plain in the front party in back .

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Sun 07 Sep 2014, 20:30

I just googled her name to get her twitter page, Jo. 

I think their outfits match - wonder if it's Armani - both are in very dark blue in some shots

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sun 07 Sep 2014, 20:31

LornaDoone wrote:Love her black dress!  Maybe she saw Joanne's post about black! HA!

But if course ! 

Have you got yours ready for two weeks time,
according to himself ?
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Bidbod Sun 07 Sep 2014, 20:32

They look wonderful together.  Lovely to see a nice set of photos for once.

Bidbod
Clooney Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Sun 07 Sep 2014, 20:33

Yup mourning gear is all set up and ready, champagne is still chilling in the fridge.
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Sun 07 Sep 2014, 20:34

Couldn't agree more.

Here they are at dins

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by Nicky80 on Sun 07 Sep 2014, 22:40; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Nicky80: added pic)

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Silje Sun 07 Sep 2014, 20:47

Joanna wrote:
Silje wrote:MariaLatella (@MariaLatella) tweetade klockan8:48 PM on sön, sep 07, 2014:
#GeorgeClooney talks about #Mohammed Ali and then about his wedding:: I will get married in Italy in a couple of weeks #celebrityfightnight
(https://twitter.com/MariaLatella/status/508688370877603840)

Can you put another link please Sitje ? I can't open this one.....thank you.
[size=33][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Silje
Silje
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Sun 07 Sep 2014, 20:54

Some more great pix on Getty, girls........very sweet

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Silje Sun 07 Sep 2014, 20:56

I give up on this Twitter link. It works when I preview it but as soon as I send the message, the link doesn’t work. Maybee it's because I'm on a cell.

But Sevens posted at link 21.23. Open that link, then press George Clooney, then scroll down, you'll find the tweet I posted.

Does anyone know who Maria Latella is? Did G really say that he will get married in Italy in a couple of weeks?

Last edited by Silje on Sun 07 Sep 2014, 21:04; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added text)
Silje
Silje

Back to top Go down

Post by catwoman Sun 07 Sep 2014, 20:58

The dress is beautiful but for another woman. It was not good, because it showed the thinness her, arms and bony shoulders.
catwoman
catwoman
Clooney Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Sun 07 Sep 2014, 21:04

video

Last edited by Nicky80 on Sun 07 Sep 2014, 23:06; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Nicky80: added video)
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Sun 07 Sep 2014, 21:11

Fan delirious Clooney and Amal 
So many celebrities at the gala with Bocelli 
A Palazzo Vecchio the grand finale of the Celebrity Fight Night in Tuscany to raise funds for research into Parkinson's disease 

FLORENCE - The most photographed and applauded him is George Clooney. Received between screams and flash signs autographs and greets fans: "Thank you, thank you very much." On the red carpet of Piazza Signoria parade of Hollywood stars, music stars and VIPs to the Gala's Celebrity Fight Night, the event will benefit the American landed for the first time in Italy thanks to the tenor Andrea Bocelli. 

CLOONEY WITH GIRLFRIEND - In addition to Clooney with the bride Amal Alamuddin, parade Andrea Bocelli with his wife Veronica, the maestro Zubin Mehta, Pavarotti's widow Nicoletta Mantovani, singers John Legend, Lionel Richie (already a few days in the city '), Reba McEntire, Ronnie Dunn, Romeo Miller, David Foster, winner of 17 "Grammy Awards," the former Charlie's Angels Cheryl Ladd, president of CFN Jimmy Walker, Laura Pausini, the dancer Maksim Chmerkovskiy, Dancing with the Stars champion and presumed new flirt Jennifer Lopez (who, however, has not been seen in his company), the showgirl Belen Rodriguez. 

Clooney and girlfriend parading on the red carpet 

SETTING UP A BRAND SCERVINO - Arriva Michelle Hunziker, who will present the evening, arrive Renzo Rosso, owner of Diesel and Agnes Renzi, for the time being without her husband. The event is staged by the fashion house Ermanno Scervino, who signed lighting and scenery. "I do it for Florence. Florence is increasingly at the center of the world. This event is not only fashionable but also solidarity, "explains the designer Ermanno Scervino. Tables in white and silver, with candles and centerpieces of pink and white roses. Embroidered on the towels is the first name of each guest Clooney is left open-mouthed in front of the frescoes in the Hall. Then he sits down at the table with his future bride, next to the mayor Nardella and Veronica Bocelli. And in front of everyone, turned to his girlfriend (who will be his wife in two weeks) said: "I ​​love you so much." 

ENTERTAINMENT - While arriving to the various courses of the meal seems that two guests are put to argue, there is confusion among the neighbors of the table, Hunziker called security, but it is a sham: opera singers are singing different tunes . Is the game even David Foster and Bocelli then suddenly with the singers' I leave with you, "in the English version. 

The CHARITY AUCTION - At the dinner in the Salone de 'Cinquecento followed the charity auction for the Andrea Bocelli Foundation and the Muhammad Ali Parkinson Centre, with the most famous batsman in business today, Simon de Pury. For fundraising were auctioned restoration of a monument, a sculpture by Mimmo Paladino, an exclusive stay in the island of Li Galli four tailored suits Ricci, the participation in the 'opening of the F1 championship, a bag Scervino with unique "signature" of Bocelli, a few moments with the celebrity as a dinner with Hollywood stars Robert De Niro and Billy Crystal. Bocelli sang for the more than 300 guests accompanied by the Orchestra del Maggio Musicale Fiorentino under Zubin Mehta. The first Celebrity Fight Night in Italy has led to Florence and music stars of the show and billionaires who have spent (contributing 50 thousand dollars) five days through the beautiful Tuscan living "as the modern descendants of the Medici," as the organizers promised. After the party in the Renaissance style at the Teatro della Pergola in Florence, offered by designer Stefano Ricci (the Celebrity Fight Night in Italy was actually born dalal collaboration between Ricci and Bocelli, during another event, the celebration for the new lighting of the Ponte Vecchio, June 16), dinner at the home of Andrea Bocelli in Forte dei Marmi with guest of honor Sophia Loren, and dinner in the summer home of Roberto and Eva Cavalli, Sunday there was the "Gala of the stars" at Palazzo Vecchio . 

September 7, 2014
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by Way2Old4Dis Sun 07 Sep 2014, 21:16

I think she arched her brows differently. Her face looks softer because of it.

I say this as a woman who mourns the loss of her eyebrows (to successful cancer therapy, so it's not a complaint) on a daily basis. You'd be surprised how much of a difference brows make. I was.

Way2Old4Dis
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Sun 07 Sep 2014, 21:22

Mine are quietly disappearing too.............I think's it's menopausal. No doubt soon to turn up as a moustache no doubt. Nice!!

Getty Images again - looks like Our Hero's making a speech..........

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Way2Old4Dis Sun 07 Sep 2014, 21:23

Okay, they had me until the 'turning to his GF and professing his love in front of everyone' part. If it was made up, it was overkill. And if he actually did it - well, barf. I never trust it when couples have to make a public show of their 'love.' If it's there and it's real, no words have to be said.

My good feelings about them have been shut down for the day.

Way2Old4Dis

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Sun 07 Sep 2014, 21:25

Are you watching it, Way2?

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by amaretti Sun 07 Sep 2014, 21:28

I think that is sweet . Love4

amaretti
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by Way2Old4Dis Sun 07 Sep 2014, 21:32

party animal - not! wrote:Are you watching it, Way2?
Nope. I'm on my Kindle, and the connection keeps stalling.

Way2Old4Dis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevens Sun 07 Sep 2014, 21:32

Well if someone is doing a speech then many of them would turn to their partner and express the love...quite common
Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Silje Sun 07 Sep 2014, 21:33

Way2Old4Dis wrote:Okay, they had me until the 'turning to his GF and professing his love in front of everyone' part. If it was made up, it was overkill. And if he actually did it - well, barf. I never trust it when couples have to make a public show of their 'love.' If it's there and it's real, no words have to be said.

My good feelings about them have been shut down for the day.
 What are you talking about? Is the event on TV?
Silje
Silje

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Sun 07 Sep 2014, 21:35

Have you got a link please?

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevens Sun 07 Sep 2014, 21:36

I like how Amal watches George sign for fans, smiling. She acts very well for her formal red carpet debut...except for that Monuments Men premiere

Last edited by Sevens on Sun 07 Sep 2014, 21:56; edited 1 time in total
Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Sun 07 Sep 2014, 21:39

At the monuments men she was his secret girlfriend.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by Way2Old4Dis Sun 07 Sep 2014, 21:41

The long post above, with the 'George' part in bold, says they were seated at the table when he turned to her and said it "in front of everyone."

A whisper in her ear would have been just fine, IMO.

Way2Old4Dis

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Sun 07 Sep 2014, 21:43

They look great together, a very elegant couple.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Sun 07 Sep 2014, 21:52

More photos:

Last edited by Nicky80 on Sun 07 Sep 2014, 22:50; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Nicky80: added pics)

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Sun 07 Sep 2014, 21:55

If he said it good for him why not. But this being a translation they have her as girlfriend she is his fiancee so he may not have said those words.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Sun 07 Sep 2014, 22:07

Try this one: It sounds lovely

Last edited by Nicky80 on Sun 07 Sep 2014, 22:56; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Nicky80: added pics)

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Silje Sun 07 Sep 2014, 22:11

Way2Old4Dis wrote:The long post above, with the 'George' part in bold, says they were seated at the table when he turned to her and said it "in front of everyone."

A whisper in her ear would have been just fine, IMO.
I need better glasses, can't believe I missed the bold sentence in that article. And I agree with you. I don’t trust it when people feel the need to profess their love in public .If it is there it shows.
Silje
Silje

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Sun 07 Sep 2014, 22:17

Here you are from People Italy: George opens his heart to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Sun 07 Sep 2014, 22:18

Well he isn't famous but my husband tells everyone how much he loves me and how wonderful I am. He has been doing this for all 30 years of our marriage. At first it was like don't do that , now I realize how nice it is that he wants everyone to know how much he loves me.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Sun 07 Sep 2014, 22:19

the link doesn't work.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by fridadereval Sun 07 Sep 2014, 22:20

Very nice pictures. They both looked so good together. Her dress is classy, and no quirky shoes :-)). I love her earrings as well.

The video link posted by Lelacorb shows their red carpet arrival. I love how protective he is of her, holding her hand on one side and signing with the other. He lets go for a few moments but then goes and hold her hand again in a very reassuring manner. I don't know but I have a feeling she is quite overwhelmed. This is after all their first formal red carpet walk as a couple.

fridadereval
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jenn Sun 07 Sep 2014, 22:22

party animal - not! wrote:Try this one: It sounds lovely

flower Love7 YOU'RE SO SWEET ! George Clooney 

#I'm dying
Jenn
Jenn
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Sun 07 Sep 2014, 22:23

I like that whenever he reaches for her hand she is ready to hold his hand. I love the picture where she is looking up just really cute. There is one where they are at the table both laughing and she is looking at him very sweet.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevens Sun 07 Sep 2014, 22:25

I really dont think that's inappropriate. This June at our graduation gala, a guy got onto the stage volunteeringly and made a speech for his girlfriend saying how much he loves her, in front of almost 3000 people. We didnt know them but everyone thought it was sweet. They didnt plan it as the host randomly asked if someone wants to say something on the stage. Then suddenly he gave her a total surprise.
I think Amal was surprised by George too.
Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Sun 07 Sep 2014, 22:29

Another try:

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by fridadereval Sun 07 Sep 2014, 22:29

annemarie wrote:Well he isn't famous but my husband tells everyone how much he loves me and how wonderful I am. He has been doing this for all 30 years of our marriage. At first it was like don't do that , now I realize how nice it is that he wants everyone to know how much he loves me.
Very sweet !

fridadereval
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Sun 07 Sep 2014, 22:31

Nope, not inappropriate at all he was feeling emotional and said he loved his future wife. I think this is the side of George a lot of people have wanted to see. Him in love and showing it.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Sun 07 Sep 2014, 22:33

They both look great! She must be doing something right because he looks better than he has for quite a while - more rested and really happy! I hate to say it ( I REALLY hate to say it) but she might be just the woman he needed.
LizzyNY
LizzyNY
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Sun 07 Sep 2014, 22:43

LizzyNY wrote:They both look great! She must be doing something right because he looks better than he has for quite a while - more rested and really happy! I hate to say it ( I REALLY hate to say it) but she might be just the woman he needed.
I hope this with all my heart
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Sun 07 Sep 2014, 22:47

I think she is the right one. George knew what he wanted and needed in a woman and Amal is it, he wouldn't be marrying her if she weren't.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevens Sun 07 Sep 2014, 22:52

two videos

Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevens Sun 07 Sep 2014, 23:02

Now eonline has it:they're getting married in Venice
Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sun 07 Sep 2014, 23:04

That's crap, he could have said something!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Sun 07 Sep 2014, 23:07

Silje wrote:I give up on this Twitter link. It works when I preview it but as soon as I send the message, the link doesn’t work. Maybee it's because I'm on a cell.

I corrected the link in your post and added the text  Smile
Nicky80
Nicky80
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next