George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George Clooney and Amal to visit the Celebrity Fight Night Foundation in Florence - Page 4 EmptySun 17 Mar 2024, 22:18 by party animal - not!

»  Back in the UK
George Clooney and Amal to visit the Celebrity Fight Night Foundation in Florence - Page 4 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
George Clooney and Amal to visit the Celebrity Fight Night Foundation in Florence - Page 4 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
George Clooney and Amal to visit the Celebrity Fight Night Foundation in Florence - Page 4 EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
George Clooney and Amal to visit the Celebrity Fight Night Foundation in Florence - Page 4 EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

» George on the Letterman Show
George Clooney and Amal to visit the Celebrity Fight Night Foundation in Florence - Page 4 EmptyWed 21 Feb 2024, 15:59 by LizzyNY

» George and Amal with a new puppy
George Clooney and Amal to visit the Celebrity Fight Night Foundation in Florence - Page 4 EmptyWed 14 Feb 2024, 19:14 by benex

» Amal new book on freedom of speech released
George Clooney and Amal to visit the Celebrity Fight Night Foundation in Florence - Page 4 EmptyTue 13 Feb 2024, 18:49 by party animal - not!

» George's kids don't know hes famous yet....
George Clooney and Amal to visit the Celebrity Fight Night Foundation in Florence - Page 4 EmptyMon 05 Feb 2024, 11:29 by party animal - not!

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George Clooney and Amal to visit the Celebrity Fight Night Foundation in Florence

+33
theminis
Silje
Doug Ross
Atalante
it's me
Boshkash
LJN2606
Butterfly
monaco
Donnamarie
jd68
Cece42
isogotit
Picachu
hathaross
Alisonfan
Jenn
The next mrs clooney
catwoman
Bidbod
lelacorb
LornaDoone
Way2Old4Dis
What Would He Say
Sevens
Joanna
fridadereval
amaretti
LizzyNY
annemarie
melbert
PigPen
Nicky80
37 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

George Clooney and Amal to visit the Celebrity Fight Night Foundation in Florence - Page 4 Empty Re: George Clooney and Amal to visit the Celebrity Fight Night Foundation in Florence

Post by hathaross Mon 08 Sep 2014, 13:56

In this one a woman talk to him about his birthday date:

hathaross
hathaross
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

George Clooney and Amal to visit the Celebrity Fight Night Foundation in Florence - Page 4 Empty Re: George Clooney and Amal to visit the Celebrity Fight Night Foundation in Florence

Post by Missa Mon 08 Sep 2014, 13:58

Lainey's got some pics we haven't seen yet (snuggles at the table!). Sorry I can't post them, I don't know how to do it from my phone.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by Nicky80 on Mon 08 Sep 2014, 14:13; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added link)
Missa
Missa
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Mon 08 Sep 2014, 14:06

They're all Getty shots, Missa.

Loads on their site........

party animal - not!
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Mon 08 Sep 2014, 14:08

Thanks for the video
Nicky80
Nicky80
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Mon 08 Sep 2014, 14:27

Some quick shots of George & Amal together 
with the Italian guests and performers.

Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Mon 08 Sep 2014, 14:33

Happy bunny

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by Nicky80 on Mon 08 Sep 2014, 17:25; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added picture)

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by PigPen Mon 08 Sep 2014, 14:34

Way2Old4Dis wrote:Okay, they had me until the 'turning to his GF and professing his love in front of everyone' part. If it was made up, it was overkill. And if he actually did it - well, barf. I never trust it when couples have to make a public show of their 'love.' If it's there and it's real, no words have to be said.

My good feelings about them have been shut down for the day.
Way2Old4Dis, completely agree with your thoughts.  Seems as though he's trying too hard.  The statements, pda's the past couple of weeks .  Is he trying to convince the public, or possibly himself.  Completely out of character.  Something is , and has been, odd since the get-go.

And please don't lecture me about how he's in love, blah blah blah.

PigPen
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Doug Ross Mon 08 Sep 2014, 14:41

In the video posted by hathaross he said the is 56? And her sister 52?

Doug Ross
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Mon 08 Sep 2014, 14:46

Doug Ross wrote:In the video posted by hathaross he said the is 56? And her sister 52?

He was talking about heights for some reason to the blonde lady,
who wouldn't leave him alone.
Amal just smiled and walked to the car. LOL
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Mon 08 Sep 2014, 14:48

So by that "if it's real nothing needs to be said", the last three or four relationships were incredibly deep and profound, since he barely mentioned the girls' names in public and often looked as though he'd met them in the limo on the way to an event. Heck, he flatly denies his relationship with Krista; she must have been the love of his life.

I don't understand why it's so hard to believe that he's behaving differently in this relationship because this relationship is different. He put a ring on it, for heaven's sake! It's a whole new world.
Missa
Missa

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevens Mon 08 Sep 2014, 15:02

I really could see George was tired physically and uninterested in Stacy at 2013 Oscars. Of course he just got back in the states the day before... but they just standed there boredly doing interview, no holding hands, no body contacts even. George never looked directly into her eyes and Stacy just seemed to be enjoying probably her last Oscars whatever. I remember Stacy happily wanted to do some game set by the carpet, and George even left her there walking forward alone! It looked like they both didnt care about what the other was doing at the ceremony, just having fun in their separated own way.
However you could see from this first red carpet with Amal, they both care so much about each other that they want to stay close and do body touches all the time. Good for them! George is deeply in love.
Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by isogotit Mon 08 Sep 2014, 15:11

Agree with Alisonfan and CeCe42, I went back and looked at all the pictures. They look great, however, George does looked really tired in some of the pictures and older (looks like he got more gray hair). In my opinion maybe if he would not part his hair on the side he wouldn't look so aged. My grandfather parts his hair on the side. Just saying. Now for the wedding photos to see if there are any differences.
isogotit
isogotit
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Mon 08 Sep 2014, 15:15

Who can blame her, Sevens? I'd like to "do body touches all the time" with George too. Wink
Missa
Missa

Back to top Go down

Post by Doug Ross Mon 08 Sep 2014, 15:33

Joanna wrote:
Doug Ross wrote:In the video posted by hathaross he said the is 56? And her sister 52?

He was talking about heights for some reason to the blonde lady,
who wouldn't leave him alone.
Amal just smiled and walked to the car. LOL
Oh, now it's clear. Thank you. Very Happy

Doug Ross
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Mon 08 Sep 2014, 15:47

More nice pictures, not sure if already posted.

Says at the bottom....source Andrew Goodman, Getty Images, Europe

Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Mon 08 Sep 2014, 16:23

Lorna...can you clarify something for me please ?

Is it just pictures directly from Getty Images web site that can't be posted on here or photos like those I've just posted from Zimbio web site, that are attributed to Getty Images ? 

Would Zimbio have paid for the pictures but they're still not available for public use.
The same query about Just Jarred please.
I'm feeling confused today....but it doesn't take a lot !
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Way2Old4Dis Mon 08 Sep 2014, 16:37

In just about every 'couple' photo that is a full-body shot, both George's feet are pointed toward Amal. This is where he wants to be.

Way2Old4Dis

Back to top Go down

Post by catwoman Mon 08 Sep 2014, 16:45

He seems her father, not to say grandfather. Sorry, but I do not think a cute couple, they do not match.
catwoman
catwoman
Clooney Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by PigPen Mon 08 Sep 2014, 17:03

Way2Old4Dis wrote:In just about every 'couple' photo that is a full-body shot, both George's feet are pointed toward Amal. This is where he wants to be.
can't find them.  Could only find one, and he was walking.  Which other photos do you mean?

PigPen

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Mon 08 Sep 2014, 17:11

Regarding the video with the woman and her husband in the wheel chair George was referring to his birthdate ... 5/6 and his sister's is 5/2. The woman said her birthday is 5/2. Thanks again to everyone who posted these beautiful pics from last night. Just loved looking at all of them. They are a beautiful couple and seem very, very much in love which is what I want him to be. And happy. Sooo glad he finally acknowledged out loud that he loves her
Donnamarie
Donnamarie
Possibly more Clooney than George himself

Back to top Go down

Post by PigPen Mon 08 Sep 2014, 17:15

melbert wrote:And what did bobbypin head lady say "he's not doing interviews" or "he's not taking questions"?  Bullshit!
probably to avoid the event turning into a q and a about the wedding.

PigPen

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Mon 08 Sep 2014, 17:41

Joanna wrote:Lorna...can you clarify something for me please ?

Is it just pictures directly from Getty Images web site that can't be posted on here or photos like those I've just posted from Zimbio web site, that are attributed to Getty Images ? 

Would Zimbio have paid for the pictures but they're still not available for public use.
The same query about Just Jarred please.
I'm feeling confused today....but it doesn't take a lot !

I know it is confusing. I always thought it is just pictures from getty with the getty watermark on it and pictures with no watermark like at Zimbio and Just Jared would be fine (even though there have been sold by getty), that's why I added the Just Jared pics in your post. But I guess it is not really clear now. I guess Katie has to answer that one  Laughing until then better not to post any getty pics before Katie ends up in prison due to copyright conflict and will miss the wedding hehe Yahooooo Yahooooo Yahooooo
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Mon 08 Sep 2014, 17:49

PigPen wrote:
melbert wrote:And what did bobbypin head lady say "he's not doing interviews" or "he's not taking questions"?  Bullshit!
probably to avoid the event turning into a q and a about the wedding.

but the event turned already to a "George wedding" event  Razz Razz Razz Razz

I can't wait for the Tomorrowland promotion.....There will be lot's of wedding questions hehehehe
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by PigPen Mon 08 Sep 2014, 17:52

from TooFab

Last edited by Nicky80 on Mon 08 Sep 2014, 18:02; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added link)

PigPen

Back to top Go down

Post by Jenn Mon 08 Sep 2014, 17:54

E!online : http://www.eonline.com/news/576819/inside-george-clooney-and-amal-alamuddin-s-first-red-carpet-event-together-all-the-details?cmpid=rss-000000-rssfeed-365-topstories&utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=rss_topstories

Inside George Clooney and Amal Alamuddin's First Red Carpet Event Together-All the Details!

George Clooney and Amal Alamuddin made their first red carpet appearance last night in Italy, and their romantic evening out on the town was overflowing with PDA!
The soon-to-be husband and wife attended the Celebrity Fight Night Gala, which benefits the Andrea Bocelli Foundation and The Muhammad Ali Parkinson Center, at the stunning Palazzo Vecchio in Florence, Italy.
"Amal and George had an incredible evening. They are clearly so in love and very happy together. Amal is a beautiful woman, she has so much charisma and charm," Jimmy Walker tells E! News.
"They are obviously very excited and everyone's very happy for them."
Clooney made no secret of his life for the British attorney when accepting the Andrea Bocelli Humanitarian Award during the evening, telling the crowd:

"I met my lovely bride-to-be here in Italy, who I will be marrying in a couple of weeks in Venice, of all places. Amal, I love you to death and I cannot wait to become your husband."
A guest tells E! News, "She seemed so touched and overwhelmed and at that moment they looked right at each other and it was as if there was no one else in the room."

The partygoer continued, "They're one of those couples that crackle with sparkling wit when they're in each other's company and bounce off each other. She's make a joke, he'd roar with laugher and then add a punchline too and she'd laugh. They had their entire table laughing as well as people who came up to them throughout the night…You can see why they're getting married and it's all happening so quickly.

"George and Amal are one of those couples that are meant to be together. It's so wonderful to see two people together who've obviously found their soul mate."

Love4 Love3 Hug1
Jenn
Jenn
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Mon 08 Sep 2014, 18:01

PigPen wrote:from TooFab

UUHHH a kissing picture  Love4 Love4 Love4 Love4 Love4 Love4 Love4
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by hathaross Mon 08 Sep 2014, 18:06

AAAAAAWWWWWWWWW I love you I love you Love5 Love4 Love3 Wedding
hathaross
hathaross
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Mon 08 Sep 2014, 18:36

Talk about PDA!!! PigPen's" head is going to explode! Very Happy -( Sorry, sweetie - couldn't resist! Embarassed )

I guess I'm finally convinced - this is real. I wish them both happiness - he's waited a long time. Hope it is all he hopes it will be.
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by monaco Mon 08 Sep 2014, 18:39

Always convinced it was real, but still not sure it will go the distance.  I hope so.  It's so early days - are they really ready to put in the effort for the long haul?  Only time will tell - and this occasional poster hopes they do Very Happy

monaco
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by PigPen Mon 08 Sep 2014, 18:43

Yes my head did explode!  And I'm the one that posted it, Lizzy Smile  Bad form yet once again.  Adolescent behavior at a black tie event is Bad Form.  And how excited does he look in the photo?

Still not convinced.  Probably never will be.  But, it's his business.  The happy face of contentment.... he's said he loves the early part of love.  In 2 weeks or so, he's going to be stuck with it.

Nicky, thanks for posting the link.

PigPen

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Mon 08 Sep 2014, 19:07

I love the kiss it was probably after his speech and he accepted his award.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by Butterfly Mon 08 Sep 2014, 19:13

I was so busy today....had a chance to see these pictures only tonight.

I love her dress and style! Very Happy Thanks everybody for all the photos and links! As usual, I find it so different watching videos and still photos. It's crazy in real settings Shocked Shocked Shocked so much screaming and everybody is calling George from all angles...it must have been difficult for Amal. However, I think she did well!
Butterfly
Butterfly
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Mon 08 Sep 2014, 19:17

I love the kiss too. He won an award, she kissed him in congratulations, something we see at every awards show between couples, and hopefully something we'll see a lot more of with George.
Missa
Missa

Back to top Go down

Post by Cece42 Mon 08 Sep 2014, 19:17

I agree with the adolescent behavior at this event was BAD FORM, I don't care when it happened, show a little class.

Cece42
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by PigPen Mon 08 Sep 2014, 19:22

I am soooooooooooooooooo sorry I posted this lol! lol! lol! lol! 

Kissy face, congratulatory smooch, adolescent nonsense.  Agree to disagree.

PigPen

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Mon 08 Sep 2014, 19:30

I don't understand why those who are so disgusted by everything George and Amal say or do together as a couple (at this point it seems by their very existence in
the world) why bother posting at all? I say this as someone who has been there. When I started thinking the Eli situation was ridiculous and he'd lost his mind, I left the old Cookie Crumbs Forum. Why spend my time getting so frustrated with someone I didn't know, and argue with a bunch of other people I didn't know?
Missa
Missa

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Mon 08 Sep 2014, 19:47

Paraphrase: I'm getting married in Italy, maybe in Venice. Their translation

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Mon 08 Sep 2014, 20:40

Do we have this witty stuff from The Independent?

George Clooney uncharacteristically overshares details about his forthcoming wedding as he accepts humanitarian award in Italy

It looks as if George Clooney is very excited about his forthcoming wedding to human rights barrister Amal Alamuddin.

So much so he’s shared the name of the city in which he plans to marry her and a helpful time frame for any prospective media hoping to document the proceedings.
The actor told an audience – including his wife (who was presumably thrilled by the uncharacteristic overshare) - as he collected a Humanitarian Award in Italy.
“I met my lovely bride to be here in Italy, whom I will be marrying, in a couple of weeks, in Venice, of all places,” he said.

Queue a bookings onslaught of Easyjet flights to Venice around mid to late September.
The event was held in support of the Andrea Bocelli Foundation and The Muhammad Ali Parkinson Center at the Palazzo Vecchio in Florence.
The couple announced news of their engagement in April and obtained their marriage license in August.
Clooney was famously against marrying again, since divorcing first wife actress Talia Balsam in 1993.

”I haven't had aspirations in that way, ever. I was married in 1989,“ he told Esquire in 2013. ”I wasn't very good at it. I was quoted as saying I'll never get married again pretty much right after I got divorced and then I've never talked about it since.“
In July, Clooney accused the Daily Mail of "inciting violence"after the MailOnline ran a story about Amal Alamuddin's mother opposing his marriage.

Last edited by Nicky80 on Mon 08 Sep 2014, 20:49; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Added text)

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Mon 08 Sep 2014, 21:01

From Perez Hilton

George Clooney Revealed His Wedding Location! Find Out Where He And Amal Will Be Tying The Knot– And How Soon!

George Clooney is usually known for his privacy, but this time he let the cat out of the bag.

The Monuments Men star was in Tuscany with fiancé Amal Alamuddin at Celebrity Fight Night, a charity gala supporting the Andres Bocelli Foundation and The Muhammad Ali Parkinson Center.

We don't know if George was just so happy to be in Italy or if he was entranced by Amal's beauty, but while accepting an award, he let slip:

"I met my lovely bride-to-be here in Italy, whom I will be marrying, in a couple of weeks, in Venice, of all places."

Ooh, Venice! It's not an exact location, but it's a lot more than George had ever revealed before!

And we can probably rule out about 80% of the city, unless they're doing some sort of crazy waterbound gondola ceremony on the canals, and OMG-they-need-to-do-that! LOLz!

More importantly, he said they would be married in a couple weeks! So soon! We can hardly believe it's finally happening!

Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Mon 08 Sep 2014, 21:16

I've always enjoyed seeing very long ear rings on a woman with a long neck and felt envious. My neck is too short for such lovely ear rings but they look lovely on Amal. It's nice to see some close up pictures.
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Mon 08 Sep 2014, 21:21

They're great pix - different syndicate

More a bit different ones here

Last edited by Nicky80 on Tue 09 Sep 2014, 07:04; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added picture)

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Mon 08 Sep 2014, 21:31

Thanks pan....love the sequence of the kissing ones !
Amal looks like a fun girl to be around.
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Mon 08 Sep 2014, 22:20

I've just been working on the photos taken at the table and both George & Amal come across as happy, relaxed and enjoying each others company. 
She looks at him in a proud loving way too in 
one or two pictures. 
I'd imagine that he was proud of the way that she handled her first red carpet occasion too, with total class, IMO.
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Atalante Tue 09 Sep 2014, 00:00

Well I have been blocked by his favorite designer Armani for posting this LINK on Armani's facebookpage, ... oh my oh my oh my ... . Evil or Very Mad
Atalante
Atalante

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Tue 09 Sep 2014, 00:33

I think Mr . Armani may be a little pissed that George wore Dolce and Gabana.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Tue 09 Sep 2014, 00:36

Joanna wrote:I've just been working on the photos taken at the table and both George & Amal come across as happy, relaxed and enjoying each others company. 
She looks at him in a proud loving way too in 
one or two pictures. 
I'd imagine that he was proud of the way that she handled her first red carpet occasion too, with total class, IMO.
Definitely look happy and relaxed Amal does seem to have a good sense of humor.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevens Tue 09 Sep 2014, 01:17

LOVE LOVE LOVE THE KISS!
George is so romantic and affectionate... Great to learn that they're sharing jokes. Amal must be smart enough to match George's full of humor mind.
Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by LJN2606 Tue 09 Sep 2014, 02:15

Nicky80 wrote:
PigPen wrote:from TooFab

UUHHH a kissing picture  Love4 Love4 Love4 Love4 Love4 Love4 Love4
PULEEEASE! This is completely staged (IMO) and inappropriate. I'm not convinced at all. If he does love her as much as she appears to love him - god speed. If not, I hope they don't have kids.

LJN2606
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevens Tue 09 Sep 2014, 09:47

video...George speech

Last edited by Nicky80 on Tue 09 Sep 2014, 21:13; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added video)
Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Boshkash Tue 09 Sep 2014, 09:59

Oh, how full of yourselves, you are, to think that anyone's life and choices should convince you or be to your liking!! If we all like you we would have not survived a week in  this world!! Everyone have ethics, standards and rules they shouldn't cross, but these are different from a person to another. Now, she is an Arabic girl, and was supposed to be Muslim, which I am not sure of, but seeing the way she dresses, and being with a guy without marriage, shows me that she is not a religious person, so I don't care what she dose since  there is  a God to judge her and me, and I don't post about how wrong of her to do that,since she is not like me and her standards, ethics,rules are different. So, You liked something? Great! Learn from it and move on, you didn't like something? And it wasn't your business? Shut up, mind your life and move on..

Boshkash
Clooney Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next