George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George Clooney and Amal to visit the Celebrity Fight Night Foundation in Florence - Page 3 EmptySun 17 Mar 2024, 22:18 by party animal - not!

»  Back in the UK
George Clooney and Amal to visit the Celebrity Fight Night Foundation in Florence - Page 3 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
George Clooney and Amal to visit the Celebrity Fight Night Foundation in Florence - Page 3 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
George Clooney and Amal to visit the Celebrity Fight Night Foundation in Florence - Page 3 EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
George Clooney and Amal to visit the Celebrity Fight Night Foundation in Florence - Page 3 EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

» George on the Letterman Show
George Clooney and Amal to visit the Celebrity Fight Night Foundation in Florence - Page 3 EmptyWed 21 Feb 2024, 15:59 by LizzyNY

» George and Amal with a new puppy
George Clooney and Amal to visit the Celebrity Fight Night Foundation in Florence - Page 3 EmptyWed 14 Feb 2024, 19:14 by benex

» Amal new book on freedom of speech released
George Clooney and Amal to visit the Celebrity Fight Night Foundation in Florence - Page 3 EmptyTue 13 Feb 2024, 18:49 by party animal - not!

» George's kids don't know hes famous yet....
George Clooney and Amal to visit the Celebrity Fight Night Foundation in Florence - Page 3 EmptyMon 05 Feb 2024, 11:29 by party animal - not!

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George Clooney and Amal to visit the Celebrity Fight Night Foundation in Florence

+33
theminis
Silje
Doug Ross
Atalante
it's me
Boshkash
LJN2606
Butterfly
monaco
Donnamarie
jd68
Cece42
isogotit
Picachu
hathaross
Alisonfan
Jenn
The next mrs clooney
catwoman
Bidbod
lelacorb
LornaDoone
Way2Old4Dis
What Would He Say
Sevens
Joanna
fridadereval
amaretti
LizzyNY
annemarie
melbert
PigPen
Nicky80
37 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

George Clooney and Amal to visit the Celebrity Fight Night Foundation in Florence - Page 3 Empty Re: George Clooney and Amal to visit the Celebrity Fight Night Foundation in Florence

Post by Nicky80 Sun 07 Sep 2014, 23:08

Great pictures  Love4
Nicky80
Nicky80
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

George Clooney and Amal to visit the Celebrity Fight Night Foundation in Florence - Page 3 Empty Re: George Clooney and Amal to visit the Celebrity Fight Night Foundation in Florence

Post by Nicky80 Sun 07 Sep 2014, 23:09

melbert wrote:That's crap, he could have said something!

I know, I was hoping for a "hello" at least ...maybe he gets shy now before his wedding  Razz
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sun 07 Sep 2014, 23:14

And what did bobbypin head lady say "he's not doing interviews" or "he's not taking questions"?  Bullshit!
melbert
melbert
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sun 07 Sep 2014, 23:16

I keep coming back to find more & more.
Just when I need it too.

Thank you everyone.   flower
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Doug Ross Sun 07 Sep 2014, 23:33

They're so cute.
Getty says that he's received an award.. Really? What kind of award?

Doug Ross
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Sun 07 Sep 2014, 23:36

That's what  I was wondering why would he be giving a speech. So he received an award good for him.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by Silje Sun 07 Sep 2014, 23:41

Nicky80 wrote:
Silje wrote:I give up on this Twitter link. It works when I preview it but as soon as I send the message, the link doesn’t work. Maybee it's because I'm on a cell.

I corrected the link in your post and added the text  Smile
Thanks Nicky.
Silje
Silje
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sun 07 Sep 2014, 23:43

annemarie wrote:Nope, not inappropriate at all he was feeling emotional and said he loved his future wife. I think this is the side of George a lot of people have wanted to see. Him in love and showing it.

Yes annemarie....it's precisely that. Period.

It's been a privilege to share George & Amal's first red carpet together 
by photos and videos. 
A real Red Letter Day as we say here !

Thanks again to everyone who's made the effort to find the photos,
videos etc to make this a special evening for me.
One that's needed too so it's greatly appreciated.  Give Flowers

I'm going over to you tube now for a mooch !
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Sun 07 Sep 2014, 23:50

Echo it all, Jo. Just about to do the same........pretty wonderful that he now feels able to say the words he's heard from so many others on awards stages everywhere.........

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Alisonfan Sun 07 Sep 2014, 23:56

LizzyNY wrote:They both look great! She must be doing something right because he looks better than he has for quite a while - more rested and really happy! I hate to say it ( I REALLY hate to say it) but she might be just the woman he needed.

Lizzy, I hate to say but I strongly disagree.  Yes indeed great pictures, and I too am happy he has found the "love of his life".  I do think however, that he looks tired, very tired.  Amal by comparison looks amazing, confident  she has a radiance! Amal obviously handles pressure really well, no sleepless night for Amal.  George on the other hand may have his back trouble back again.
Together, the problem is Amal looks like the star, and George looks like the limo driver.  Together they don't compliment each other.  Unfortunately George comes off the worse, he looks aged.

Alisonfan
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Sun 07 Sep 2014, 23:59

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

From People.com:

[size=42]George Clooney Talks Wedding at Charity Event in Italy[/size]
[size=43]0SHARES[/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

4 Comments

SUBSCRIBE

Amal Alamuddin and George Clooney
ALESSIA PARADISI/ABACA

BY GILLIAN TELLING

09/07/2014 AT 06:30 PM EDT

So much for the veil of secrecy! 

Set to receive a Humanitarian Award, like any excited man on the verge of getting married, George Clooney just couldn't help but dish a little bit about his impending big day. 

The scene was Sunday's Celebrity Fight Night in Tuscany, Italy, where guest of honor Clooney, 53, who attended with fiancée Amal Alamuddin, 36, let slip during his award acceptance, "I met my lovely bride to be here in Italy, whom I will be marrying, in a couple of weeks, in Venice, of all places." 

The black-tie affair was being held in support of the Andrea Bocelli Foundation and The Muhammad Ali Parkinson Center and took place for the first time outside of the U.S. at the Palazzo Vecchio in Florence. 

Keep up with George Clooney in the pages of PEOPLE Magazine by subscribing now.

Clooney and Alamuddin sat at a table with Bocelli and his wife, Veronica Berti, along with Jimmy Walker, founder of the Muhammad Ali Parkinson Center. 

Throughout the evening, Clooney had one main focus: Amal. He kept putting his arm around her shoulder, and whenever her flowing locks flew out of place on between one bout of laughter or another, he carefully brushed them back. 

During the event, which was also attended by Lionel Richie and Ronnie Dunn, guests drank Champagne and feasted on pasta al pesto while participating in a successful auction that included such items as a dinner with Billy Crystal and Robert De Niro, a nine-day stay on the Salvatore Ferragamo family yacht, and a George Clooney-autographed Ermanno Scervino white crocodile handbag. 

Reba McEntire also auctioned off a memorable dinner with herself and Ronnie Dunn in Nashville. 

After dinner, attendees were also treated to an intimate performance by Bocelli, along with the orchestra of Maggio Musicale Fiorentino.

Last edited by Missa on Mon 08 Sep 2014, 00:04; edited 1 time in total
Missa
Missa
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Mon 08 Sep 2014, 00:00

Okay, they're gorgeous together, he's adorably excited, I could not be happier about this wedding.  cheers
Missa
Missa

Back to top Go down

Post by Silje Mon 08 Sep 2014, 00:01

There is an article in people which I hope someone can post since links don't work for me right now on this board.
Silje
Silje

Back to top Go down

Post by Silje Mon 08 Sep 2014, 00:07

Thanks for posting the People link Missa. I was trying to but links doesn't work for me anymore on this board.

So he is getting married in Venice. And he said he met her in Italy. I thought he met her in England?
Silje
Silje

Back to top Go down

Post by Doug Ross Mon 08 Sep 2014, 00:08

He's so cute with her. 
So they met in Italy?

Doug Ross
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Mon 08 Sep 2014, 00:11

Silje wrote:There is an article in people which I hope someone can post since links don't work for me right now on this board.

Missa already posted it above Sitje.

"Getting married in Venice" he said.....Wow !
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Way2Old4Dis Mon 08 Sep 2014, 00:16

Okay, now that there are more details, I'm inclined to cut him some slack. He was a guest of honor, and received an award. I thought he was just sitting at a table with a bunch of people who might be well-known but aren't friends. 

And, um, he met Amal in Italy? I thought it was at some bash in London.

Way2Old4Dis
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Mon 08 Sep 2014, 00:18

More pictures here.....nice one with George & Amal & 
Andrea Bocelli & his wife

Last edited by LornaDoone on Mon 08 Sep 2014, 02:40; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Nicky80: added pics Removed Photos these are Getty pictures we CANNOT post Getty pics.)
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Way2Old4Dis Mon 08 Sep 2014, 00:22

I don't care for this particular haircut/style on George, but otherwise he looks damn good.

Way2Old4Dis
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Mon 08 Sep 2014, 00:29

Way2Old4Dis wrote:Okay, now that there are more details, I'm inclined to cut him some slack. He was a guest of honor, and received an award. I thought he was just sitting at a table with a bunch of people who might be well-known but aren't friends. 

Mmmmm, it seems the official timeline is slipping a little.  Because if they met in Italy, it was probably over the summer, and likely before the announcement of his breakup with Stacy (although I'm certain that was over LONG before the official end).  

Remember that woman he was hugging goodbye at the airport in Como last summer?  Even more likely that was Amal now.

And "a couple weeks from now" is.....September 20th.

Last edited by Missa on Mon 08 Sep 2014, 00:32; edited 1 time in total
Missa
Missa

Back to top Go down

Post by hathaross Mon 08 Sep 2014, 00:31

Wow!! SO nice to see them finally in public holding hands Very Happy I love you I love you 

Venice??

Last edited by hathaross on Mon 08 Sep 2014, 00:34; edited 1 time in total
hathaross
hathaross

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Mon 08 Sep 2014, 00:31

Way2Old4Dis wrote:

I said many, many moons ago that when George had Kofi Annan as a dinner guest, I bet that George met her then as she was working for him.  That would throw their timeline way off.
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Doug Ross Mon 08 Sep 2014, 00:39

It could be, Melbert, it's very possible. 
I wanna see a video of his speech. There are photos of it so maybe a video will be available too?

Last edited by Doug Ross on Mon 08 Sep 2014, 00:55; edited 2 times in total

Doug Ross
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Mon 08 Sep 2014, 00:40

I was hoping for a video too, but I think if one were available, People would have it.
Missa
Missa

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Mon 08 Sep 2014, 00:41

I don't care when he met her I'm just glad he did and is happy. They know when they met and if he says it was September so be it I wish them a wonderful wedding and a long happy life together.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by Jenn Mon 08 Sep 2014, 00:59

Popsugar : http://www.popsugar.com/George-Clooney-Amal-Alamuddin-Red-Carpet-Pictures-35656900#photo-35656900

Surprise! George and Amal Walk Their First Red Carpet Together

George Clooney and Amal Alamuddin can cross a major milestone for a celebrity couple off their list. On Sunday, the fiancés made their red carpet debut, bringing their good looks and chemistry to the Celebrity Fight Night gala in Florence, Italy. Once inside the venue, the couple laughed and smiled at each other while watching the show. Keep reading to see their best snaps!

Last edited by LornaDoone on Mon 08 Sep 2014, 02:37; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Removed pictures they are Getty we CANNOT post Getty pictures.)
Jenn
Jenn
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by hathaross Mon 08 Sep 2014, 01:00

LINK

George Clooney and Amal Almuddin have picked a wedding location.
The Oscar winner and the international law attorney will tie the knot in Venice, Italy!
Clooney revealed they had chosen the City of Canals for their big day during his speech earlier tonight at the Celebrity Fight Night in Italy Gala in Florence. Rumors of a Venice wedding circulated earlier this summer.
"He said he is an honorary 12-year resident of Italy and then said they were getting married in Venice," a source said. "He also said to Amal [from the podium], 'I love you very much.'"

Clooney, Reba McEntire and Lionel Richie were honored with the inaugural Andrea Bocelli Humanitarian Awards at the gala, which benefits the Andrea Bocelli Foundation and The Muhammad Ali Parkinson Center.
Almuddin stunned in a strapless black Dolce & Gabanna gown and long jeweled earrings.
Tonight marked Clooney's first red carpet appearance since traveling to Duke University and then to a hospital in Dusseldorf, Germany a little over a week ago for treatment for a back injury that he suffered years ago while filming a very violent scene in Syriana.
Meanwhile, the bride-to-be sparked speculation a few days ago that she's going to wearing an Alexander McQueen wedding dress because she and her mother, Barria, spent two hours on Thursday at the fashion house's London headquarters.

We are seeing a real in love George. When he has shown or said in public, on a podium, that he loves her? (Amal in this case) . Nor his parents in any speech (only jokes or stories)
I love seeing this side of him!! Very Happy Very Happy

Last edited by LornaDoone on Mon 08 Sep 2014, 02:38; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Removed Photo - We CANNOT post Getty pics. Thx.)
hathaross
hathaross

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Mon 08 Sep 2014, 01:05

hathaross wrote:LINK

George Clooney and Amal Almuddin have picked a wedding location.
The Oscar winner and the international law attorney will tie the knot in Venice, Italy!
Clooney revealed they had chosen the City of Canals for their big day during his speech earlier tonight at the Celebrity Fight Night in Italy Gala in Florence. Rumors of a Venice wedding circulated earlier this summer.
"He said he is an honorary 12-year resident of Italy and then said they were getting married in Venice," a source said. "He also said to Amal [from the podium], 'I love you very much.'"

Clooney, Reba McEntire and Lionel Richie were honored with the inaugural Andrea Bocelli Humanitarian Awards at the gala, which benefits the Andrea Bocelli Foundation and The Muhammad Ali Parkinson Center.
Almuddin stunned in a strapless black Dolce & Gabanna gown and long jeweled earrings.
Tonight marked Clooney's first red carpet appearance since traveling to Duke University and then to a hospital in Dusseldorf, Germany a little over a week ago for treatment for a back injury that he suffered years ago while filming a very violent scene in Syriana.
Meanwhile, the bride-to-be sparked speculation a few days ago that she's going to wearing an Alexander McQueen wedding dress because she and her mother, Barria, spent two hours on Thursday at the fashion house's London headquarters.

We are seeing a real in love George. When he has shown or said in public, on a podium, that he loves her? (Amal in this case) . Nor his parents in any speech (only jokes or stories)
I love seeing this side of him!! Very Happy Very Happy

As someone who's been following him for 20 years, I can tell you: NEVER. The most I've ever heard him say in public about a girlfriend is "She's a great girl."  

The Popsugar link has 20 pics of them on the carpet and at the table. He's holding her hand at the table, they're giggling together; I'm seriously fangirling these two tonight.

Last edited by LornaDoone on Mon 08 Sep 2014, 02:42; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Removed Getty Pictures Please do NOT post Getty pics on this site.)
Missa
Missa

Back to top Go down

Post by hathaross Mon 08 Sep 2014, 01:09

Exactly!! It shocked me for that, because he NEVER did it. 
It´s like he is exposed to all right now and vulnerable. Like he has been hidden that part of him for years and years. And is a lovely and romantic part of him I love you
hathaross
hathaross

Back to top Go down

Post by Picachu Mon 08 Sep 2014, 01:20

Missa wrote:

Remember that woman he was hugging goodbye at the airport in Como last summer?  Even more likely that was Amal now.

No - ive looked back and the woman at the airport in Como is definately not Amal - different hair, body shape, well everything really

Last edited by Nicky80 on Mon 08 Sep 2014, 06:11; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : separated quoted text)
Picachu
Picachu
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Picachu Mon 08 Sep 2014, 01:22

The pictures are lovely, they both look amazing and very happy, George saying i love you is so sweet, i would love to see this in a video if there is one.

I cant wait to see the wedding pictures, she is going to be stunning
Picachu
Picachu
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Mon 08 Sep 2014, 01:37

I think this the man who escorted them in..........

Last edited by Nicky80 on Mon 08 Sep 2014, 06:14; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added picture)

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by isogotit Mon 08 Sep 2014, 02:03

Like the dress.
isogotit
isogotit
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Mon 08 Sep 2014, 02:41

FOLKS PLEASE DO NOT POST GETTY PICS ON THIS SITE.

THANKS.
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevens Mon 08 Sep 2014, 04:33

Do we havw this?

Last edited by Nicky80 on Mon 08 Sep 2014, 06:15; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added picture)
Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Cece42 Mon 08 Sep 2014, 05:22

Sorry but I have to disagree with everyone,  I think George looks extremely tired and much older than his 53 years, and as far as Amal she looks as arrogant as usual.  For him to tell her he loved her very much from the podium I believe was way over the top, who is he trying  to convince, this was not the time or place.  Sorry ladies but this is my opinion.

Cece42
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by jd68 Mon 08 Sep 2014, 05:59

They look stunning together and so happy!!!
jd68
jd68
Clooney Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevens Mon 08 Sep 2014, 06:53

In Getty there are new pix of them at the table....just so lovely and intimate! George looks so happy with his bride to be
Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Mon 08 Sep 2014, 07:58

Florence, September 8, 2014 - "I'm getting married on September 26th. In Venice, in an old building. " George Clooney hugged the bride Amal Alamuddin, beautiful in a black evening dress by Dolce & Gabbana, tears up the veil on the secret of his marriage to the beautiful lawyer specializing in human rights.
"After the ceremony we will go on their honeymoon only three days, then work calls me," continued George, who on his arrival in Florence in Piazza della Signoria has been welcomed by the roar of the fans, all perched on the Loggia dei Lanzi (this time with the permission the police). He stopped, as a true superstar, shook hands and signed autographs to the people of Florence who advocated. And hand in hand with his Amal - 'for the wedding wear a dress by Oscar de la Renta, "she confides - has climbed all floors of the house enchanted city, stopping at the Salone dei Cinquecento, where Ermanno Scervino and Toni were offered dinner closing gala of the celebrations for the super rich of the world come to Florence for the Celebrity Fight Night desired by Andrea Bocelli to support research on Parkinson for the Muhammad Ali Parkinson Center and his own Andrea Bocelli Foundation. And there, in front of other guests, he made his statement: "I would say to Amal 'I love you to death and I can not wait to become your husband.'"

"I came to Florence years ago on a motorcycle - then tells the actor and director - and driving my Harley Davidson. I am enchanted by this city that is an open-air museum. " "I grew up in a small town in Kentucky - says still under the frescoes of Vasari - and I'd like Mohammad Ali myth. He was my star and gave me a lot of passion for life. I still remember his stance against the war in Vietnam in addition to its wonderful sporting achievements, he put an end to the war. This is why I like to remember, along with the fact that Andrea Bocelli can see the tragedies of the world much more than all of us. And with evenings like this help so many people. "
A welcome to the big Hollywood star Agnes Renzi also in long black dress with lace signed Scervino, who invited Clooney and the bride to return to Florence for a romantic getaway. "Welcome to Florence, and here in the palace that was the Medici," says Agnes George and Amal while reaching the mayor Dario Nardella with his wife Chiara and the commissioner for international relations Nicoletta Mantovani Pavarotti. It was also expected the premier Matteo Renzi, returning from Unity Day in Bologna, but government commitments related to the international situation forced him to return immediately to Rome.

«Florence tonight is under the eyes of the world - said Ermanno Scervino and Toni - this charity gala shows how fashion and culture are close and always ready to welcome the initiatives best." At the gala dinner was also attended by Sophia Loren, Laura Pausini with her husband, Michelle Hunziker, who led the soirée, Belen Rodriguez with her husband Stefano De Martino (to show the girl palm of the most beautiful and seductive), Leonardo Ferragamo with his daughter Mariasole Claudia Galanti with Eva Cavalli and Tommaso Buti, Michael and Maria Franca Norsa, Laudomia Pucci together with the designer of the fashion house Emilio Pucci Peter Dundas, and still Renzo Rosso, the Prefect of Florence Luigi Varratta with his wife Giovanna, Paolo Barilla, Vittorio Grigolo Elisabetta Gregoraci (without Briatore), Nicholas Ricci with his wife Elizabeth.

In addition to the dinner in the Salone dei Cinquecento has fought the auction for the two Foundations and the end of the evening the maestro Zubin Mehta conducted a concert with the orchestra of the Maggio Musicale Fiorentino to 15 pieces with the voice of Andrea Bocelli, who sang generously arias by Verdi, Puccini, Mascagni. "I do these concerts with all my heart - says Zubin Mehta - and tonight we hope to raise a lot of money. So far these events, Americans have earned $ 95 million in twenty years tonight here in Florence we hope to get to a hundred. "

EVA DESIRE   
From Quotidiano. Net, traslate from Google
lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by Bidbod Mon 08 Sep 2014, 09:27

Does she mean her wedding dress will be Oscar de la Renta? Is it usual for a bride to spill the beans before the day? Is that not really private? Why is she sharing?

Bidbod
Clooney Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevens Mon 08 Sep 2014, 10:59

more pix
Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Mon 08 Sep 2014, 11:23

My thought is if they said this it is because we have all heard so many rumors and now that everything is planned they are giving some answers. I have two ideas on the wedding , maybe the wedding will be so locked down and private we won't see them so why not tell and stop the craziness. My other idea is maybe we will see a flotilla of boats taking them to and from the wedding and reception. We get pictures but the events are private.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by Doug Ross Mon 08 Sep 2014, 12:10

I agree with you Annemarie, I thought this same thing.

Doug Ross
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Mon 08 Sep 2014, 12:13

Isn't that in line with the story we heard a fewweeks ago about the three dates? Private legal ceremony next weekend, three day paparty the weekend of the 26th, and another shindig in October? Maybe that article was on the money after all.
Missa
Missa

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Mon 08 Sep 2014, 12:47

Mm, that was l'Orient du Jour, Lebanon....

I think he's just so happy, he can't wait to tell everybody......much like his delight when she said yes........

Last edited by Nicky80 on Mon 08 Sep 2014, 13:21; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added picture)

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Mon 08 Sep 2014, 12:55

I know it's been said but so Cary Grant in above photo, quite delicious, but George all suited up is unbeatable
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by hathaross Mon 08 Sep 2014, 13:00

Another video on this web

LINK
hathaross
hathaross

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Mon 08 Sep 2014, 13:16

love1 love1 BIG BIG THANKS to everyone who has found and posted on here. 

After following George for 20 years this thread is the most exciting, thrilling, romantic & honest thread I've ever enjoyed about him.

As a couple their happiness jumps from all the pictures and I am so, so happy for 
my favourite fella ! 
(Hubby is still number one to me though of course)

To me, it's like watching an old friend finally find true happiness 

Sofa bounce Yahooooo Sofa bounce
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Mon 08 Sep 2014, 13:25

PAN I moved your new found to a new thread  Wink

Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Mon 08 Sep 2014, 13:28

I feel the same way, Joanna. He clearly adores her, and she him. It's so nice to see him so happy with a woman. Smile
Missa
Missa

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next