George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George's new project The Department - a series
Video: Phedon Papamichael about George Clooney EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Video: Phedon Papamichael about George Clooney EmptySun 17 Mar 2024, 22:18 by party animal - not!

»  Back in the UK
Video: Phedon Papamichael about George Clooney EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Video: Phedon Papamichael about George Clooney EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
Video: Phedon Papamichael about George Clooney EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
Video: Phedon Papamichael about George Clooney EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

» George on the Letterman Show
Video: Phedon Papamichael about George Clooney EmptyWed 21 Feb 2024, 15:59 by LizzyNY

» George and Amal with a new puppy
Video: Phedon Papamichael about George Clooney EmptyWed 14 Feb 2024, 19:14 by benex

» Amal new book on freedom of speech released
Video: Phedon Papamichael about George Clooney EmptyTue 13 Feb 2024, 18:49 by party animal - not!

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Video: Phedon Papamichael about George Clooney

+3
Joanna
party animal - not!
Nicky80
7 posters

Go down

Video: Phedon Papamichael about George Clooney Empty Video: Phedon Papamichael about George Clooney

Post by Nicky80 Tue 02 Sep 2014, 20:18

PAN, thanks for the video. As he talks in the video about Amals work and Nespresso add and working with George I posted the video in the other two threads (Nespresso add, Amals work) to cover that subject and created this new thread as he talks about Ides of March and so on....

party animal - not! wrote:Very, very interesting! Source impeccable..............

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Youtube interview with Phaedon Papamichael

Last edited by Nicky80 on Wed 03 Sep 2014, 08:41; edited 1 time in total
Nicky80
Nicky80
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Video: Phedon Papamichael about George Clooney Empty Re: Video: Phedon Papamichael about George Clooney

Post by party animal - not! Tue 02 Sep 2014, 20:20

Thank you, Nicky. Covers a lot of stuff doesn't he?

party animal - not!
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Video: Phedon Papamichael about George Clooney Empty Re: Video: Phedon Papamichael about George Clooney

Post by Nicky80 Tue 02 Sep 2014, 20:21

Yes, took me a while to figure out what to do with this video Razz

I like it when he said "George danced up to him " Yahooooo Yahooooo Yahooooo
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Tue 02 Sep 2014, 20:36

I never thought we are talking about marbles again. I think those are hunting George hehe

Just to refresh some memories Laughing  

Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Wed 03 Sep 2014, 00:20

Oh my word....if all this is true how on earth will George find the time and energy to.....
Make another two films !!

Juggling ......he must have a good supply of 
Phu-Phu-Pills.  Lol
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Wed 03 Sep 2014, 01:38

Nicky, just for clarification, it's Ides of March, not Idles of March.

"created this new thread as he talks about Idles of March and so on.... ".  You have it that way on the Blog page too.
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Wed 03 Sep 2014, 08:42

Thanks Melbert, I corrected it in the thread and on the blog page too. Thanks for pointing it out  . Give Flowers
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Wed 03 Sep 2014, 18:00

Hi Pigpen, I moved your article to Amal's work thread. You posted it there already yesterday  Wink.

Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by PigPen Wed 03 Sep 2014, 18:13

thank you.  didn't know it posted yesterday.  when I tried to view it, I saw nothing.  Internet issues after tornado/storms.

PigPen
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by PigPen Fri 12 Sep 2014, 19:52

Topic:  Marbles/Amal going to Greece Sept  11.

Have been cruising the 'net, and no mention of it since the story first broke.   Safe to believe (almost said assume ) she ain't going this week?

Sounds a bit like the UN story.. first she is, then "can't do it..too busy"

Good thing I"m not a big fan of hers, otherwise I'd be losing respect regarding her inability to think through a decision.  

Okay everyone.. go ahead and blast me for MO.

PigPen

Back to top Go down

Post by PigPen Sat 13 Sep 2014, 16:03

E! last night said they're at Como.

PigPen

Back to top Go down

Post by fava Sat 13 Sep 2014, 16:56

PigPen wrote:Topic:  Marbles/Amal going to Greece Sept  11.

Have been cruising the 'net, and no mention of it since the story first broke.   Safe to believe (almost said assume ) she ain't going this week?

Sounds a bit like the UN story.. first she is, then "can't do it..too busy"

Good thing I"m not a big fan of hers, otherwise I'd be losing respect regarding her inability to think through a decision.  

Okay everyone.. go ahead and blast me for MO.

She never confirmed she was going, so don't know how you can accuse her of backing out--in both these instances.  Most likely others are floating her name (and George's) hoping she will come when she has never agreed.

fava
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Sat 13 Sep 2014, 20:00

If Amal is looking at this from a legal perspective to see if Greece has a case, then that would not necessarily be broadcast to the world. She would just have an appointment with someone from the Greek Culture department. 

Seems to me she's done lots of work throughout this relationship that we wouldn't be aware of. Why should we be?

And if she's got to be there on other business and this is just one of her appointments, we wouldn't know about that either.

Perfectly normal for someone with her caseload to have a PA, by the way

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by PigPen Mon 15 Sep 2014, 15:35

Thought she was physically going to Greece for 3 days.  What's the difference.. whatever.  Move on.  I'm tired.

PigPen

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Mon 15 Sep 2014, 19:05

How do we know she's not there? Or been there? It's not like she gets papped a lot so she can come and go pretty easily.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PigPen Mon 15 Sep 2014, 19:07

Her alleged anticipated trip was covered by a Greek newspaper.  I'd have thought if she were physically there, they'd want photos.

PigPen

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Mon 15 Sep 2014, 19:21

Maybe, maybe not.

This Phaedron guy just said she'd be there on 11 Sept. Not sure about media coverage and it's possible she's asked them not to make a song and dance about her initial visit. Early days yet and until and as when she's confirmed she's been hired by them it may not be in anyone's interests to make official announcements/press conferences/photo opps.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down