George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George's new project The Department - a series
Is George Clooney's Wedding Going To Be Ruined By Ex Dramz?   EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Is George Clooney's Wedding Going To Be Ruined By Ex Dramz?   EmptySun 17 Mar 2024, 22:18 by party animal - not!

»  Back in the UK
Is George Clooney's Wedding Going To Be Ruined By Ex Dramz?   EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Is George Clooney's Wedding Going To Be Ruined By Ex Dramz?   EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
Is George Clooney's Wedding Going To Be Ruined By Ex Dramz?   EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
Is George Clooney's Wedding Going To Be Ruined By Ex Dramz?   EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

» George on the Letterman Show
Is George Clooney's Wedding Going To Be Ruined By Ex Dramz?   EmptyWed 21 Feb 2024, 15:59 by LizzyNY

» George and Amal with a new puppy
Is George Clooney's Wedding Going To Be Ruined By Ex Dramz?   EmptyWed 14 Feb 2024, 19:14 by benex

» Amal new book on freedom of speech released
Is George Clooney's Wedding Going To Be Ruined By Ex Dramz?   EmptyTue 13 Feb 2024, 18:49 by party animal - not!

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Is George Clooney's Wedding Going To Be Ruined By Ex Dramz?

+8
LizzyNY
fava
NewFanForever
PigPen
annemarie
Picachu
Katiedot
Nicky80
12 posters

Go down

Is George Clooney's Wedding Going To Be Ruined By Ex Dramz?   Empty Is George Clooney's Wedding Going To Be Ruined By Ex Dramz?

Post by Nicky80 Sat 23 Aug 2014, 11:00

Is George Clooney's Wedding Going To Be Ruined By Ex Dramz? One Beauty Is Set To Wed In The Same Country During The Same Month As Him!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

It's a race to the finish line!

George Clooney may have to see another one of his many exes get married before he does.
That's because his ex from back in 2010-11, Elisabetta Canalis, is set to marry orthopedic surgeon Brian Perri in Italy on September 14th.

What's interesting about her wedding date is that George and his fiancé Amal Alamuddin are also reportedly getting married… in Italy… this September!

George already watched Stacy Keibler marry Jared Pobre back in March, so it will be interesting to see if he and Amal tie the knot before or after Elisabetta's date.

Regardless, everyone involved in this situation is an adult, so we're sure that they're just happy for one another.

We're just excited to have two high-profile weddings taking place in the fall! We're sure they're both going to be beautiful.

We can't wait!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Nicky80
Nicky80
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Is George Clooney's Wedding Going To Be Ruined By Ex Dramz?   Empty Re: Is George Clooney's Wedding Going To Be Ruined By Ex Dramz?

Post by Katiedot Sat 23 Aug 2014, 11:14

Perez Hilton is excited about Elisabetta Canalis getting married? Really?
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Is George Clooney's Wedding Going To Be Ruined By Ex Dramz?   Empty Re: Is George Clooney's Wedding Going To Be Ruined By Ex Dramz?

Post by Picachu Sat 23 Aug 2014, 11:58

oh well at least someone is excited, i realy think George couldn't care less
Picachu
Picachu
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Sat 23 Aug 2014, 12:02

I highly doubt that either couple cares what the other is doing or when.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by PigPen Sat 23 Aug 2014, 14:34

I'll bet Elisabetta cares quite a bit.

PigPen
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by NewFanForever Sat 23 Aug 2014, 14:38

Ex's are Ex's for a reason.

Because it didn't work out.

They are only there for reflection when your current relationship is not working!  Shocked  It happens

NewFanForever
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by PigPen Sat 23 Aug 2014, 14:42

Just because it didn't work out, doesn't mean she isn't pissed that she isn't the future Mrs. C.  A bit odd, don't you think, that both of his most recent exs found "true love" and marriage so soon after being dumped ?  Around here, it's known as rebound.  JMO

PigPen
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by NewFanForever Sat 23 Aug 2014, 14:51

PigPen wrote:Just because it didn't work out, doesn't mean she isn't pissed that she isn't the future Mrs. C.  A bit odd, don't you think, that both of his most recent exs found "true love" and marriage so soon after being dumped ?  Around here, it's known as rebound.  JMO

I don't think the two men we are referring too would be that naïve to be coaxed into marriage...it would be too obvious.

If GC had dumped(don't like that word)me i would probably never date or want anyone again!  Sad 

imo

NewFanForever
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by fava Sat 23 Aug 2014, 15:24

PigPen wrote:Just because it didn't work out, doesn't mean she isn't pissed that she isn't the future Mrs. C.  A bit odd, don't you think, that both of his most recent exs found "true love" and marriage so soon after being dumped ?  Around here, it's known as rebound.  JMO

Don't think its so soon for Elisabetta.  She seemed to cycle through a lot of men before she found this one.

Also I think they both did it  "soon" because they were at the age their biological clocks were ticking loudly.  Maybe that is one of the reasons their relationships with George failed and why they might have pressured for more of a committment than they wanted to give.  Since, they want to have kids I don't blame them at for looking for a relationship that can provide them.

fava
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Sat 23 Aug 2014, 16:25

I really don't think either of them rebounded into relationships because of George. I think they wanted to get married and have children and George didn't offer either.

If they're doing any of this to get back at George, can you imagine how they'll feel when Amal gets pregnant?
LizzyNY
LizzyNY
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Sat 23 Aug 2014, 16:36

I don't think either got dumped the relationships ended. I think Eli wanted marriage and so did Stacy. George was not the man for either of them nor were they the women for him.They all seem to have found what they wanted in their lives. I am happy for them all.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Sat 23 Aug 2014, 17:49

Except its been several years since Eli broke and George broke up with him and she has dated several men since then.  So not the definition of rebound.  Stacy on the other hand gets knocked up and married within months of the break up so Im more inclined to think rebound for her.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by bgarabedian Sat 23 Aug 2014, 20:54

george is wrapped up in his own world, and he does't care whether eli gets married or not. he wished them best of luck, but he has his own wedding to consider and that is the most important item to him now. I think all these women were hurt by george, but he told them he was not the marrying kind until amal came along, you never know what is around the corner. I am sure they are happy in their own world, and so is george. love you george, bg

bgarabedian
Learning to love George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Cece42 Sat 23 Aug 2014, 21:33

I'm sorry but George and Amal do not OWN the month of September, if this is when EC wants to get married that's her choosing, good for her.  And as for her getting married in Italy, that's her home.  Wish her happiness.

Cece42
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Silje Sat 23 Aug 2014, 22:58

LizzyNY wrote:I really don't think either of them rebounded into relationships because of George. I think they wanted to get married and have children and George didn't offer either.

If they're doing any of this to get back at George, can you imagine how they'll feel when Amal gets pregnant?
 I don't think they got married as rebound thing either Lizzy. I think it  is a biological clock thing. They are all the same age, born 1978 or 1979, and they wanted marriage and children.  It's not always that easy to have children after 30 and even harder after 40, so they have to get on with it.
Silje
Silje
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down