I forgot my password

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George Clooney and Amal Alamuddin Kiss During Romantic Dinner in Italy—See Their PDA Pics!

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

George Clooney and Amal Alamuddin Kiss During Romantic Dinner in Italy—See Their PDA Pics!

Post by Nicky80 on Wed Aug 13 2014, 09:00

Found on frenchies

Love is definitely in the air for this engaged couple!
George Clooney and his future blushing bride Amal Alamuddin were spotted enjoying a very romantic dinner at Lake Como with friends recently, and the two couldn't help but show off their admiration for one another. In a series of photographs, the twosome were seen being very affectionate with one another, from holding each other to sharing food to even stealing a smooch over the dinner table. So cute!

After enjoying what we can only assume was a delish meal, the duo continued their PDA-fest by walking hand-in-hand together outside the venue.

George and Amal were also snapped by shutterbugs enjoying the beautiful scenery Lake Como has to offer by taking a boat ride with loved ones. Alamuddin stayed cool and comfortable in a chic printed maxi dress, while her fiancé kept it cazh in a T-shirt and shorts for the ride.

The soon-to-be married pair recently obtained a marriage license in London. The public posting is a legal requirement when the proposed marriage involves citizens of the European Union, such as Alamuddin, and also hints that their highly anticipated nuptials are right around the corner.

George and Amal have seemingly been scouting locations near his home in Lake Como and, sure enough, Italy is listed as the wedding location.
Additionally, the Oscar winner is said to have turned to Giorgio Armani for his big day.Women's Wear Daily reports "an entire team from the designer's Milan office reportedly flew up to Clooney's Lake Como, Italy, home recently to fit him and his male attendants for his September wedding to human rights lawyer Amal Alamuddin." Unfortunately, there's no word yet as to what the bride will be wearing (but we're willing to bet she'll look absolutely gorgeous).

Clooney popped the question in April after barely seven months of dating, offering up a 7-carat diamond ring estimated to be worth at least $750,000.

Last edited by Katiedot on Mon Aug 18 2014, 18:09; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : separated this into two stories)

Nicky80
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Re: George Clooney and Amal Alamuddin Kiss During Romantic Dinner in Italy—See Their PDA Pics!

Post by Nicky80 on Wed Aug 13 2014, 09:01

Looks like eonline put 2 events in one article that's why the mix of pics....This paparazzi was VERY close.... scratch

Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Re: George Clooney and Amal Alamuddin Kiss During Romantic Dinner in Italy—See Their PDA Pics!

Post by The next mrs clooney on Wed Aug 13 2014, 09:16

I had to laugh at the picture of her grabbing the back of his head, looks like she has a knife pulled on him LOL.

The next mrs clooney
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot on Wed Aug 13 2014, 09:28

Nice to see them out and about together looking relaxed and happy.

Last edited by Katiedot on Wed Aug 13 2014, 09:46; edited 1 time in total

Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevens on Wed Aug 13 2014, 09:30

WOW... never seen she could be so passionate...and she seems to like grabing his head. the first ever ring pic was Amal putting her left hand on George's head. Must feel good there.

Sevens
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! on Wed Aug 13 2014, 10:33

Aaah......very, very nice. Villa D'Este I think

party animal - not!
Zip a dee Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! on Wed Aug 13 2014, 10:37

Just noticed all the other glasses and place settings there. Wonder when it was - pouring on Lake Como yesterday........

party animal - not!
Zip a dee Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot on Wed Aug 13 2014, 11:41

Well spotted, PAN. Obviously they weren't dining alone that evening. I wonder why the photographer didn't photograph the rest of the group?

Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! on Wed Aug 13 2014, 11:53

Oh I think they did, Katie. But I think they're probably trying to sell them to other outlets to cover the cost of their hotel room!

party animal - not!
Zip a dee Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot on Wed Aug 13 2014, 12:02

Oooh, you cynic!

Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! on Wed Aug 13 2014, 12:03

Okay, it looks like E! bought them from Chi magazine ( and Elisabetta's editor friend)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The weekly magazine "Chi" public, in a world exclusive, the first stunning images of George Clooney photographed while kissing his bride, the lawyer of Lebanese Amal Alamuddin, during a dinner at the restaurant of the Grand Hotel Villa d'Este in Cernobbio. It never happened that the actor kissed in public one of his previous girlfriends.

The weekly directed by Alfonso Signorini publishes an extensive article on the evening began with a dinner hosted by the plaintiff for a group of friends and finished with a romantic tête-à-tête between Clooney and Amal, were seated at the table to exchange kisses and cuddles even after dinner was over and the guests had gone home. In particular, the actor has repeatedly stroked the belly of the bride fueling suspicions of a possible pregnancy.

The dinner, as evidenced by the pictures posted by "Chi" had all the appearance of a "dress rehearsal" of the imminent wedding with the table set with a sumptuous bouquet of fresh flowers. The day after the dinner, the actor and the bride went for a trip on the lake and then leave the next day aboard a private jet.

Il settimanale “Chi” pubblica, in esclusiva mondiale, le prime eccezionali immagini di George Clooney fotografato mentre bacia la sua futura sposa, l’avvocato di origine libanese Amal Alamuddin, durante una cena al ristorante del Grand Hotel Villa d’Este a Cernobbio. Non era mai successo che l’attore statunitense baciasse in pubblico una delle sue precedenti fidanzate.

Il settimanale diretto da Alfonso Signorini pubblica un ampio servizio sulla serata iniziata con una cena organizzata dall’attore per un gruppo di amici e terminata con un romantico tête à tête tra Clooney e Amal, rimasti seduti al tavolo a scambiarsi baci e coccole anche dopo che la cena era terminata e gli ospiti erano tornati a casa. In particolare l’attore ha accarezzato più volte la pancia della futura sposa alimentando così i sospetti di una possibile gravidanza.

La cena, come dimostrano le foto pubblicate da “Chi” aveva tutto l’aspetto di una “prova generale” delle nozze ormai imminenti con il tavolo apparecchiato con un suntuoso bouquet di fiori freschi. Il giorno dopo la cena l’attore e la futura sposa sono andati a fare un gita sul lago per poi ripartire, il giorno successivo a bordo di un jet privato.

Last edited by Katiedot on Wed Aug 13 2014, 12:08; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added text to post (please don't post just links))

party animal - not!
Zip a dee Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! on Wed Aug 13 2014, 12:04

Moi, Katie!!? Whatever do you mean!!?............Never!

party animal - not!
Zip a dee Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert on Wed Aug 13 2014, 12:05

Same pictures of Elisabetta and Stacy at the same venue I believe.

melbert
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot on Wed Aug 13 2014, 12:09

party animal - not! wrote: Wonder when it was - pouring on Lake Como yesterday........
According to Chi magazine, they left already by private jet so I'm guessing this was a few days ago.

Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! on Wed Aug 13 2014, 12:12

Back in the UK looking for a house........?

party animal - not!
Zip a dee Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie on Wed Aug 13 2014, 12:20

Nice pictures nice to see the affection I think Amal is more comfortable in public with George.

annemarie
Totally loving George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 on Wed Aug 13 2014, 12:34

party animal - not! wrote:Just noticed all the other glasses and place settings there. Wonder when it was - pouring on Lake Como yesterday........

And did you notice in the pics that on the left side there is this black stair railing? So I guess the pap was invited here too and stood up on a terrace or something to make that pic. And this would explain why the others on that table are not in the pic as this was arranged too....

OK OK I'm today on a "all arranged photos" mood  Razz  Razz  Razz  Razz 

But of course I don't mean it negative as I'm glad we have new pics of George anyway  Love4

Last edited by Nicky80 on Wed Aug 13 2014, 12:35; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : changed the word "right side" to "left side")

Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie on Wed Aug 13 2014, 12:47

I don't know about arranged whenever he is at that  restaurant the press get pictures nothing new there. I'm glad we got some pictures.

I think they may have flown to the site of the wedding for one the license or two the wedding is happening soon. Lol, I may be wrong and she went for a final fitting on her wedding gown.

annemarie

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! on Wed Aug 13 2014, 12:53

Noah Wylie to George's left? Didn't he get married not so long ago?

party animal - not!
Zip a dee Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by louisvillelaura on Wed Aug 13 2014, 13:43

Okay, is it me or does Amal look pregnant in the photos with the maxi-dress?  These were on E!

louisvillelaura
Getting serious about George

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY on Wed Aug 13 2014, 13:44

PAN - Are my eyes failing? Where do you see Noah Wylie?

Nice to see a real show of affection between them. These pics should lay to rest the idea that this is just a business deal.

LizzyNY
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie on Wed Aug 13 2014, 13:51

LizzyNY wrote:PAN - Are my eyes failing? Where do you see Noah Wylie?

Nice to see a real show of affection between them. These pics should lay to rest the idea that this is just a business deal.
I wish it would lay the idea to rest, but unfortunately people want to believe in conspiracy theories. For some strange reason George couldn't possibly be a normal man and fall in love.

annemarie

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! on Wed Aug 13 2014, 14:08

Do you think that's him to the left of His Nibs?

party animal - not!
Zip a dee Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY on Wed Aug 13 2014, 14:23

Sorry, PAN - don't think so. This guy looks too young to be Noah Wylie.

LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by premiere on Wed Aug 13 2014, 14:59

After the horrible news about Robin Williams' suicide, I'm just so glad to see a happy couple.

premiere
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney on Wed Aug 13 2014, 15:25

louisvillelaura wrote:Okay, is it me or does Amal look pregnant in the photos with the maxi-dress?  These were on E!
Its just the way the material hangs on the dress.

The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Way2Old4Dis on Wed Aug 13 2014, 15:45

(1) They're less than a year into their relationship. They're supposed to be all over each other.
(2) I would think that a young woman set to wed one of the world's sexiest men would be a bit stung by the perception that he loves her only for her brains. Hence the PDA.
(3) The headlock is amusingly awkward.

That's my snark quotient for the day.

Way2Old4Dis

Back to top Go down

Post by lionheart on Wed Aug 13 2014, 15:55

Their headlocking reminds me of the traditional Maui head greeting. Very Happy

lionheart
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna on Wed Aug 13 2014, 17:11

Those pictures of them all around the dinner table look lovely, relaxing and real to me.
Thanks to everyone for posting them today, which is a bad day for me. They cheered up my spirit. 

I'm very happy for both George and Amal that they have found each other, despite their very busy lives.

Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Way2Old4Dis on Wed Aug 13 2014, 17:23

One last thing:

Hey, Amal. What's with the damn shorts, girl? George finally wears a suit, and you show up looking like somebody's going to order the chicken nuggets for you at the kiddie table. We get it. You have thin legs. Now put some big girl pants on.

Way2Old4Dis

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY on Wed Aug 13 2014, 17:32

Jo - Sorry you're having a bad day. Hope it gets better fast. Give Flowers

LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by amaretti on Wed Aug 13 2014, 17:46

Oooooh they are kissing . Kissy face .  Very Happy Very Happy 

amaretti

Back to top Go down

Post by Way2Old4Dis on Wed Aug 13 2014, 17:58

amaretti wrote:Oooooh they are kissing .   Kissy face .  Very Happy Very Happy 

George and Amal
In Italy
K-I-S-S-I-N-G
First comes love
Then comes marriage
Then comes Amal with the prospects of career damage.

Way2Old4Dis

Back to top Go down

Post by Way2Old4Dis on Wed Aug 13 2014, 18:00

Just kidding. I'm being catty. It comes way too easy.

Way2Old4Dis

Back to top Go down

Post by Way2Old4Dis on Wed Aug 13 2014, 18:01

Duplicate unnecessarily bitchy comment.

Last edited by Way2Old4Dis on Wed Aug 13 2014, 18:04; edited 2 times in total

Way2Old4Dis

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna on Wed Aug 13 2014, 18:01

Thank you Lizzy.   flower

Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Jenn on Wed Aug 13 2014, 18:12

Hug1 Awww Love4   Drink 3  Yahooooo

Jenn
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by hathaross on Wed Aug 13 2014, 18:46

We finally get some cuddle, kiss photos!!! They look soooooooooooo cute.
I want to feel that too.... sigh...

hathaross
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna on Wed Aug 13 2014, 19:00

I don't give a flying f**k what Amal wears.
George looks very happy with her.....and that's good enough for me.  Hoorah!

Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by hathaross on Wed Aug 13 2014, 19:01

Oh my... Laughing  lol!  LOL!

hathaross

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazy on Wed Aug 13 2014, 19:03

Joanna wrote:Those pictures of them all around the dinner table look lovely, relaxing and real to me.
Thanks to everyone for posting them today, which is a bad day for me. They cheered up my spirit. 

I'm very happy for both George and Amal that they have found each other, despite their very busy lives.
Tomorrow will be a better day. The only thing that we can be sure in life that it is always change. Meanwhile play with George and Amal pictures, we should make paper dolls...
 love1  love1  love1

Mazy
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by Cece42 on Wed Aug 13 2014, 19:08

I do believe she is being this aggressive for the camera, for once I'd like to see him grab her by the back of her head and pull her towards him and kiss her.  In all the pictures she is the one hanging all over him.  Yes ladies I know they are engaged, but I think she is doing this for the camera.

Cece42
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone on Wed Aug 13 2014, 19:10

So using your logic she also grabbed his arm and placed it around her waist - for the cameras.

Sigh.

LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna on Wed Aug 13 2014, 19:16

Personally I like to see signs of sexually aggressive ladies in a relationship......but that's another thread maybe ?

lol!

Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Cece42 on Wed Aug 13 2014, 19:19

LornaDoone wrote:So using your logic she also grabbed his arm and placed it around her waist - for the cameras.

Sigh.
No Lorna, that's not at all what I'm saying, but you never know!!!!!!!!!

Cece42
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Picachu on Wed Aug 13 2014, 19:24

come on ladies, its only a hand full of pictures, there could be a funny story behind the hand on the head move - give the girl a break

Picachu
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Silje on Wed Aug 13 2014, 19:36

Joanna wrote:Personally I like to see signs of sexually aggressive ladies in a relationship......but that's another thread maybe ?

lol!
In the bedroom she can be a tiger but in a romantic shot I prefer the guy to take the initiative. I want to see some leaning from you George. Didn't you ever see that Sandra Bullock film with Bill Pullman, it explains leaning very well George.

Silje

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! on Wed Aug 13 2014, 19:51

Do we have the Mailonline?

party animal - not!
Zip a dee Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by catwoman on Wed Aug 13 2014, 19:52

cold kiss that !! George seems uninterested

catwoman
Clooney Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Jenn on Wed Aug 13 2014, 20:12

George Clooney and his fiancée, Amal Alamuddin, showed sweet PDA while having dinner with friends at Lake Como in Italy recently. The couple nuzzled up to each other at the table, and Amal even gave her man a cute neck massage between kisses. Also during their stay, they headed to the pier to see off their pals as they boated away. George and Amal have been hunkered down at the actor's villa on the coast as they prepare for their upcoming wedding. The couple reportedly picked up their marriage license earlier this month in London, where Amal is based, but a public notice at the city's Chelsea Old Town Hall listed the wedding's location as Italy. We have yet to find out when George and Amal will be tying the knot, but it's sure to be a gorgeous, star-studded affair. Keep reading for more photos of their loved-up dinner in Lake Como.

""""and Amal even gave her man a cute neck massage between kisses. ,,,   Love4  Yahooooo 

Jenn
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:14

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum