George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George's new project The Department - a series
George Clooney Put a Picture of His Dick on the Roseanne Refrigerator EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George Clooney Put a Picture of His Dick on the Roseanne Refrigerator EmptySun 17 Mar 2024, 22:18 by party animal - not!

»  Back in the UK
George Clooney Put a Picture of His Dick on the Roseanne Refrigerator EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
George Clooney Put a Picture of His Dick on the Roseanne Refrigerator EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
George Clooney Put a Picture of His Dick on the Roseanne Refrigerator EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
George Clooney Put a Picture of His Dick on the Roseanne Refrigerator EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

» George on the Letterman Show
George Clooney Put a Picture of His Dick on the Roseanne Refrigerator EmptyWed 21 Feb 2024, 15:59 by LizzyNY

» George and Amal with a new puppy
George Clooney Put a Picture of His Dick on the Roseanne Refrigerator EmptyWed 14 Feb 2024, 19:14 by benex

» Amal new book on freedom of speech released
George Clooney Put a Picture of His Dick on the Roseanne Refrigerator EmptyTue 13 Feb 2024, 18:49 by party animal - not!

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George Clooney Put a Picture of His Dick on the Roseanne Refrigerator

+2
LizzyNY
Silje
6 posters

Go down

George Clooney Put a Picture of His Dick on the Roseanne Refrigerator Empty Re: George Clooney Put a Picture of His Dick on the Roseanne Refrigerator

Post by Silje Tue 05 Aug 2014, 23:43

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

George Clooney Put a Picture of His Dick on the Roseanne Refrigerator

Wanted: A picture of an allegedly averaged-sized megastar's penis peeking out from a pair of glasses in a below-the-belt Groucho Marx look. Have you seen this dick?

On today's episode of The Talk, Roseanne Barr repeated a years-old rumor that George Clooney left a picture of his dick on the fridge of the Roseanne set (Clooney had a bit part as Jackie's boyfriend during the show's first season). "We would laugh at it all the time, and about the second day it disappeared," said Barr. "I thought it would surface by now but maybe they don't know it was George Clooney."
I meant what I said two paragraphs ago: Have you seen this dick? If you are in possession of this picture, or have the time and ability to go through Roseanne to find this shot on the fridge, please share. It would make us all so happy.

Clooney, by the way, has denied this rumor in the past. From George Clooney: The Last Great Movie Star:

Even when he quit Roseanne after the first season, the jokester was rumored to have left the cast and crew with a naughty little memento to keep them laughing in his absence: a photo, snapped by John Goodman, who played Roseanne's husband on the show, of Clooney's genitals, "disguised" by a pair of Groucho Marx glasses. The actor has denied that such a raunchy pic exists, though he admits that "The Face," as he calls the Groucho glasses-over-the-genitals bit, is one of his favorite gags. Roseanne herself, meanwhile, has confirmed that the polaroid hung on the set refrigerator for years before mysteriously disappearing one day.

I want to believe.

Last edited by Nicky80 on Wed 06 Aug 2014, 21:40; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Added text)
Silje
Silje
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

George Clooney Put a Picture of His Dick on the Roseanne Refrigerator Empty Re: George Clooney Put a Picture of His Dick on the Roseanne Refrigerator

Post by LizzyNY Tue 05 Aug 2014, 23:54

Silje - This is an OLD story - probably true (even though he supposedly denied it) mentioned by John Goodman and Laurie Metcalf in interviews. (Don't ask me where - it was ages ago.) Don't know why it's resurfacing now, unless - Did Roseanne or someone write a book? - or maybe Gawker is missing the pre-engagement George? Very Happy 
LizzyNY
LizzyNY
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Tue 05 Aug 2014, 23:54

Silje wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

W A R N I NG     F O R     V I R G I N S

The comments are interesting !
Joanna
Joanna
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Silje Wed 06 Aug 2014, 00:03

I don't know why this resurfaced. I never heard it before. I think Roseanne was on The Talk yesterday. When I googled G C News this was the first item that appeared.
Silje
Silje

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Wed 06 Aug 2014, 00:03

Jo - But why the warning for virgins? There are (sadly) no pictures! Sad  Maybe whoever swiped the photo from set and has been drooling over it all these years will answer Gawker's plea and send in a copy - then you can warn the virgins! (But I bet they won't listen Very Happy 

Sorry, Jo - Just went back to Gawker and scrolled down to the comments. LOL - I see what you meant, but I still think if that picture of George turned up even the virgins would be downloading it! Very Happy 
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Wed 06 Aug 2014, 00:26

Lizzy....glad you found it !  Thumbs up! 

I was thinking it may shock a virgin.  affraid 

But then again.....probably not any around
in this house.  Laughing out loud 
Joanna
Joanna
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

George Clooney Put a Picture of His Dick on the Roseanne Refrigerator Empty George Clooney Put a Picture of His Dick on the Roseanne Refrigerator

Post by PigPen Wed 06 Aug 2014, 01:24

Speak for yourself!!!  You UK tart. Wink   ( that's a cute term around here, incase there is a different definition on your side of the Pond)

PigPen
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Wed 06 Aug 2014, 21:47

Maybe Roseanne Barr wanted the headlines that's why she talked about old stories. Not sure how much George likes his dick rumor coming back  Razz
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by Silje Wed 06 Aug 2014, 21:54

If he doesn't like it then he better give us something else to read about.
Silje
Silje

Back to top Go down

Post by Atalante Wed 06 Aug 2014, 21:55

LINK One of these ?  ROTFL
Atalante
Atalante
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down