George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
What wedding gift would you get George Clooney - Page 2 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
What wedding gift would you get George Clooney - Page 2 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
What wedding gift would you get George Clooney - Page 2 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
What wedding gift would you get George Clooney - Page 2 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
What wedding gift would you get George Clooney - Page 2 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
What wedding gift would you get George Clooney - Page 2 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
What wedding gift would you get George Clooney - Page 2 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
What wedding gift would you get George Clooney - Page 2 EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
What wedding gift would you get George Clooney - Page 2 EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

What wedding gift would you get George Clooney

+20
LornaDoone
Mazy
Silje
bgarabedian
PigPen
Way2Old4Dis
premiere
it's me
Katiedot
melbert
amaretti
party animal - not!
Doug Ross
theminis
Atalante
isogotit
Joanna
Maggy
fava
Nicky80
24 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

What wedding gift would you get George Clooney - Page 2 Empty Re: What wedding gift would you get George Clooney

Post by LJN2606 Tue 12 Aug 2014, 01:57

a pen with erasable ink Very Happy  sure Amal, I'll sign any thing you want me to - a prenup, the marriage license, whatever. Let me use this 'special pen'. ha-ha

LJN2606
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

What wedding gift would you get George Clooney - Page 2 Empty Re: What wedding gift would you get George Clooney

Post by theminis Tue 12 Aug 2014, 02:52

LJN2606 wrote:a pen with erasable ink Very Happy  sure Amal, I'll sign any thing you want me to - a prenup, the marriage license, whatever. Let me use this 'special pen'. ha-ha

LOL now that's funny!!
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Tue 12 Aug 2014, 03:12

bamboochacha wrote:a Bible

There are times when my brother would tell me not to laugh at what my nephews were saying because he didn't want me to encourage them to continue what they were doing cause it just wasn't right - and that applies in this case.

I know I SHOULD NOT laugh at this but I'm sorry I did. 

I'm going to hell - I know I am.
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Tue 12 Aug 2014, 03:14

Well  I will keep the seat warm for ya!
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Tue 12 Aug 2014, 03:19

I think any seat in hell will be warm.  Waaaaaaay too warm!  Twisted Evil
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by PigPen Tue 12 Aug 2014, 15:43

theminis wrote:
Joanna wrote:Amal could well be one of those lucky girls who can enjoy their food without gaining weight.
I have a step niece by marriage like that who is super slim and in her 50's and it's amazing how much she can eat when we meet up for a meal out.
Mind you she doesn't drive and cycles to work. LOL

She could very well be that kind of girl, however even a blind man could see that she has been steadily losing weight since hooking up with Clooney.   But that is her problem and just my observation.
Looking back, the last 2 gfs lost visible wt while linked to his Nibs.  Stress from all the attention comes with the territory.  She'll be fine.

PigPen
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Tue 12 Aug 2014, 17:15

PigPen wrote:
theminis wrote:
Joanna wrote:Amal could well be one of those lucky girls who can enjoy their food without gaining weight.
I have a step niece by marriage like that who is super slim and in her 50's and it's amazing how much she can eat when we meet up for a meal out.
Mind you she doesn't drive and cycles to work. LOL

She could very well be that kind of girl, however even a blind man could see that she has been steadily losing weight since hooking up with Clooney.   But that is her problem and just my observation.
Looking back, the last 2 gfs lost visible wt while linked to his Nibs.  Stress from all the attention comes with the territory.  She'll be fine.

Soon as she gets a good steak in her.
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by PigPen Tue 12 Aug 2014, 17:30

My dirty mind just went into overdrive  (blush) Whistle    facepalm

PigPen

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazy Wed 13 Aug 2014, 02:17

LornaDoone wrote:
bamboochacha wrote:a Bible

There are times when my brother would tell me not to laugh at what my nephews were saying because he didn't want me to encourage them to continue what they were doing cause it just wasn't right - and that applies in this case.

I know I SHOULD NOT laugh at this but I'm sorry I did. 

I'm going to hell - I know I am.
The man selling the Ice Water would be Frank my last.
Mazy
Mazy
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Wed 13 Aug 2014, 03:58

PigPen wrote:My dirty mind just went into overdrive  (blush) Whistle    facepalm

And I was going to respond I meant EAT a steak but that wasn't any better.  No help to get your mind out of the gutter.  Sorry.  My's there with you now.
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by PigPen Wed 13 Aug 2014, 21:10

LornaDoone wrote:
PigPen wrote:My dirty mind just went into overdrive  (blush) Whistle    facepalm

And I was going to respond I meant EAT a steak but that wasn't any better.  No help to get your mind out of the gutter.  Sorry.  My's there with you now.
I'm sure we have a lot of company, who won't admit to it, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

PigPen

Back to top Go down

Post by What Would He Say Wed 13 Aug 2014, 22:55

A couples massage Embarassed .....and a mani pedi voucher for Mrs Nibbs.
What Would He Say
What Would He Say

Back to top Go down

Post by amaretti Wed 13 Aug 2014, 23:00

A couples massage . Oh my . I have never had one .  Very Happy 

amaretti
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Wed 13 Aug 2014, 23:04

Me too I never had one....I'm ticklish....I think I would die if the person would start massaging me  Razz  Shocked  Razz
Nicky80
Nicky80
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by PigPen Wed 13 Aug 2014, 23:05

What Would He Say wrote:A couples massage Embarassed .....and a mani pedi voucher for Mrs Nibbs.
what about for him, too?

PigPen

Back to top Go down

Post by isogotit Wed 13 Aug 2014, 23:50

A playmate for Einstein because we have not seen him since the Stacy days.
isogotit
isogotit
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Thu 14 Aug 2014, 02:40

There was a picture of Amal's cousin walking Einstein right after their wedding.
melbert
melbert
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Thu 14 Aug 2014, 12:44

Amal's cousin married Einstein??
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Thu 14 Aug 2014, 12:48

Woof

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Thu 14 Aug 2014, 13:11

They do make a nice couple, don't they?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

And a boat ride?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Thu 14 Aug 2014, 14:30

And they called it puppy love!

Sorry, just can't resist being a bit silly.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Thu 14 Aug 2014, 16:05

Katiedot wrote:And they called it puppy love!

Sorry, just can't resist being a bit silly.

It's allowed.....especially during August !
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Thu 14 Aug 2014, 17:42

LOL!  I love puppy love
Nicky80
Nicky80
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2