George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
Amal Alamuddin and her mother arriving at the airport on Friday (August 1) in Milan, Italy. EmptyToday at 14:00 by annemariew

»  George filming new film in UK
Amal Alamuddin and her mother arriving at the airport on Friday (August 1) in Milan, Italy. EmptyMon 06 May 2024, 22:08 by benex

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Amal Alamuddin and her mother arriving at the airport on Friday (August 1) in Milan, Italy. EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Amal Alamuddin and her mother arriving at the airport on Friday (August 1) in Milan, Italy. EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Amal Alamuddin and her mother arriving at the airport on Friday (August 1) in Milan, Italy. EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Amal Alamuddin and her mother arriving at the airport on Friday (August 1) in Milan, Italy. EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
Amal Alamuddin and her mother arriving at the airport on Friday (August 1) in Milan, Italy. EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
Amal Alamuddin and her mother arriving at the airport on Friday (August 1) in Milan, Italy. EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Amal Alamuddin and her mother arriving at the airport on Friday (August 1) in Milan, Italy. EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Amal Alamuddin and her mother arriving at the airport on Friday (August 1) in Milan, Italy.

+22
fridadereval
premiere
melbert
catwoman
Katiedot
Maggy
bgarabedian
Cece42
bamboochacha
amaretti
Joanna
party animal - not!
phys major
fava
LizzyNY
Jenn
Way2Old4Dis
PigPen
Sevens
Silje
Nicky80
lelacorb
26 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Amal Alamuddin and her mother arriving at the airport on Friday (August 1) in Milan, Italy. Empty Amal Alamuddin and her mother arriving at the airport on Friday (August 1) in Milan, Italy.

Post by lelacorb Sat 02 Aug 2014, 09:27

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Amal Alamuddin Celebrates Bridal Shower at George Clooney's 'Ocean Thirteen' Co-star Ellen Barkin's Home

Amal Alamuddin dons a chic pair of camouflage pants while arriving at the airport on Friday (August 1) in Milan, Italy.
The 36-year-old lawyer and fiancee ofGeorge Clooney was accompanied by her mom Baria.

Earlier in the week, Amal reportedly celebrated her bridal shower, which was hosted by George‘s Ocean’s Thirteenco-star Ellen Barkin, according to Page Six.

The bridal shower, which took place atEllen‘s home on Tuesday (July 29), included friends and family, such as Alamuddin‘s mother and sister.

A few weeks ago, Amal and George were spotted holding hands while heading to their car in Cernobbio, Italy.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by Nicky80 on Sat 02 Aug 2014, 10:02; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Added text and link, edit title)
lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Amal Alamuddin and her mother arriving at the airport on Friday (August 1) in Milan, Italy. Empty Re: Amal Alamuddin and her mother arriving at the airport on Friday (August 1) in Milan, Italy.

Post by Nicky80 Sat 02 Aug 2014, 10:01

Thanks Lela...so we can assume she flew alone to NY and George stayed all the time in Italy  Laughing
Nicky80
Nicky80
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Amal Alamuddin and her mother arriving at the airport on Friday (August 1) in Milan, Italy. Empty Re: Amal Alamuddin and her mother arriving at the airport on Friday (August 1) in Milan, Italy.

Post by Silje Sat 02 Aug 2014, 11:41

Both A and B are wearing the same cloths in Jenns video from leaving N Y as in the pics of them arriving in Milan. So it's the same trip. Maybee they went to New York for a fitting and a bridal shower. Amal used to work in N Y right so she probably have friends there. Maybee she knows Ellen Barkin too?  The Groom shouldn't see the dress or be on the Bridal shower right? So George was probably not in N Y. Maybee he was in L A doing business deals?
Silje
Silje
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevens Sat 02 Aug 2014, 12:45

I think George stays in Italy otherwise Amal and her mom would fly back to London.
Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by PigPen Sat 02 Aug 2014, 14:38

Photos #2 and 5 rub me the wrong way.. her left hand to her chest.  Yeah honey, we know it's a big ring. Stop showing off.  Before anyone jumps down my throat saying it's probably one of her natural jestures, I say ney, she's showing off.  Poor style my dear.

PigPen
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Sat 02 Aug 2014, 15:16

We bet that George respects the usual script? Tomorrow boat ride (weather permitting, it continues to rain here!) And photo with Amal and then dinner! I'm curious to know what are the guests at this time to Villa Oleandra.
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by Way2Old4Dis Sat 02 Aug 2014, 15:38

So, she's kissing mum good-bye? Mum back to London, Amal back to George...?

She's also pushing her own luggage cart, not like the last publicized airport arrival. Learns fast. And don't tell me they don't read the comment sections.

She's perfected her "I'm fucking George Clooney" look and posturing. It looks almost natural now.

Way2Old4Dis

Back to top Go down

Post by PigPen Sat 02 Aug 2014, 15:50

Yeah Right   She's a quick study.  Wonder if it came natural or George tutored her in "the look".  This whole thing is getting rather trite, don't you think.  Every, and I do mean every move orchestrated.  Nothing left to chance, esp this impending marriage. I swear his has this thing better planned than Gen Schwarzkoff had Operation Desert Storm.

George loves and needs attention.  Remember the comment he made many many years ago, that he wanted to be famous and that instead of being known as Nick Clooney's son, Nick would be known as George Clooney's father.  He knows what he wants and definitely how to get it.  Marrying only for love, nope.

PigPen

Back to top Go down

Post by Jenn Sat 02 Aug 2014, 16:10

Thanks Lelacorb Smile
Jenn
Jenn
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Sat 02 Aug 2014, 16:28

Pigpen - You're destroying all my illusions! Very Happy I think there are a million reasons why this is happening in his life now. I'd like to think that one of those reasons is love.

Having made his choice, the only kind thing to do is prepare her for what she'll have to deal with. If she's a quick study and takes to it like a duck to water, so be it. That's really the kind of wife George needs - someone who can navigate his world confidently with a minimal amount of hand-holding from him. Seems to me, in that respect, he's made a logical choice.(Can't believe you bamboozled me into defending her, 'cause I'm still having a hard time liking her  lol! .)
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevens Sat 02 Aug 2014, 16:47

Haha, Lizzy, I found you being rather logical and equivalent than other days... actually I don't feel the need of defending her or not. George started a war with Daily Mail quite shocked me in a way, which said out loud about how much he LOVES her.
So to me the focus is now turning to how the wedding will unfold.Honesty, the wedding is just a due event.After that we need to stop questioning why they ended up together,instead getting ready to discuss HOW would they manage their marriage...and personally really hope for more George updates to help me get through this insanely burning summer!
Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by PigPen Sat 02 Aug 2014, 16:51

Sevens wrote:Haha, Lizzy, I found you being rather logical and equivalent than other days... actually I don't feel the need of defending her or not. George started a war with Daily Mail quite shocked me in a way, which said out loud about how much he LOVES her.  
So to me the focus is now turning to how the wedding will unfold.Honesty, the wedding is just a due event.After that we need to stop questioning why they ended up together,instead getting ready to discuss HOW would they manage their marriage...and personally really hope for more George updates to help me get through this insanely burning summer!
BULL.  Not buying the totally in love crap.  So, we shall agree to disagree. Civilly and politely. Laughing   Because I know there are some who will blast my behind out of the water when they eventually read my posts.  Just remember, be polite and civil, not preachy!!!

PigPen

Back to top Go down

Post by PigPen Sat 02 Aug 2014, 16:52

LizzyNY wrote: Pigpen - You're destroying all my illusions! Very Happy I think there are a million reasons why this is happening in his life now. I'd like to think that one of those reasons is love.

Having made his choice, the only kind thing to do is prepare her for what she'll have to deal with. If she's a quick study and takes to it like a duck to water, so be it. That's really the kind of wife George needs - someone who can navigate his world confidently with a minimal amount of hand-holding from him. Seems to me, in that respect, he's made a logical choice.(Can't believe you bamboozled me into defending her, 'cause I'm still having a hard time liking her  lol! .)
Darlin' I'm not saying he doesn't love her, to some degree. Rather, that it is part of the mix.  Not the sole reason.  Regarding last line of your post....don't let it ruin your week-end.  I caught you at a weak moment.  You'll bounce back  Seesaw of good and e

PigPen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevens Sat 02 Aug 2014, 17:00

Sorry, I was meant to say Lizzy was rather "eloquent"...and a few more typos there. Not being on the same level with the eloquent Lizzy today.
Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by PigPen Sat 02 Aug 2014, 17:05

Sevens, what's really scary is I didn't even notice the typo and understood what you were saying.  Time to reduce the caffeine intake!!

PigPen

Back to top Go down

Post by PigPen Sat 02 Aug 2014, 17:08

One last comment before I go play in the rain.  These recent photos should squelch any pregnancy rumors   hahahahahahahahah

PigPen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevens Sat 02 Aug 2014, 17:09

PigPen wrote:
LizzyNY wrote: Pigpen - You're destroying all my illusions! Very Happy I think there are a million reasons why this is happening in his life now. I'd like to think that one of those reasons is love.

Darlin' I'm not saying he doesn't love her, to some degree. Rather, that it is part of the mix.  Not the sole reason.  Regarding last line of your post....don't let it ruin your week-end.  I caught you at a weak moment.  You'll bounce back  Seesaw of good and e
yeah there could be some reasons more than love, but I believe love has always been a main reason in it. Otherwise they both could have countless different choices in their respective countries and fields. Love is the simplest explanation here and the only obvious reason we've seen now.
In a word, let's wait&see if they're gonna leak more secrets behind their calculated plans.
Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Sat 02 Aug 2014, 17:15

Pigpen - OK - We're on the same page again. Very Happy  - At least on this point. (I still don't think he's orchestrating her every move for publicity's sake - but that's another fight, and one I don't want to have with you Very Happy. )

Sevens - lol!  Eloquent my ass! (But thanks for the compliment. I love you ) We all have days where we can't put two words together (today being one of mine!) and , for me, typos are a way of life. I spend more time proofing than I do posting - and I still f--k up sometimes. I just blame it on the computer. The damn machine can't keep up with my miraculous, lightning fast brain. lol!

Just to prove my point, there have been three new posts while I was writing my reply! Very Happy 
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by fava Sat 02 Aug 2014, 18:08

PigPen wrote:Yeah Right   She's a quick study.  Wonder if it came natural or George tutored her in "the look".  This whole thing is getting rather trite, don't you think.  Every, and I do mean every move orchestrated.  Nothing left to chance, esp this impending marriage. I swear his has this thing better planned than Gen Schwarzkoff had Operation Desert Storm.

George loves and needs attention.  Remember the comment he made many many years ago, that he wanted to be famous and that instead of being known as Nick Clooney's son, Nick would be known as George Clooney's father.  He knows what he wants and definitely how to get it.  Marrying only for love, nope.

I'm curious.  If George "loves and needs attention" as much as you claim, why isn't he putting himself out there more?  He could easily do it with a simple dinner out, shiopping trip, motorcycle or boat ride.

fava

Back to top Go down

Post by phys major Sat 02 Aug 2014, 18:27

Because he needs to be conspicuous about so the General pulic doesn't pick up on his fame whoring.
phys major
phys major

Back to top Go down

Post by phys major Sat 02 Aug 2014, 18:34

Or of course you could ask some of the publicity hacks on this forum (there here) they could give you a better in-depth answer 
phys major
phys major

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Sat 02 Aug 2014, 18:38

Fava- I think you're right. George can get all the attention he wants, any time he wants it. Right now I think he's got other things on his mind and better things to do than provide fodder for the paps. IMO, he's letting Amal take some of the heat right now so she can get a taste of what her life's going to be like once they get married.

Does he "love and need" attention? Undoubtedly. But I think that's true of anyone in his profession. Some of them become divas, and some of them self-destruct. I think he handles it pretty well - better than most.
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Sat 02 Aug 2014, 18:46

Physmajor - That "fame whoring",as you call it, is part of his job. He's paid to put butts in the seats of movie theaters and the more people are aware of him, the more likely they are to plunk down $15 to see one of his movies. If he was a discreet, low profile personality he wouldn't be one of the top stars in the world.
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Sat 02 Aug 2014, 19:44

Well, here's the Mailonline piece - first one for about ten days I think! And I think there might have been some careful writing here - except they've described Amal as a 'star'. Presumably they mean that in the legal sense...............

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Arriving in style! Amal Alamuddin looks chic in camouflage-print skinnies after catching flight to Milan with her mother Baria

While most people may look far from stylish after embarking from a long-haul flight, the same couldn't be said for Amal Alamuddin on Friday.
The high-flying lawyer's slim figure was impossible to miss as she touched down in Milan, alongside her mother Baria.
The 36-year-old, who kept her aviator shades firmly on, was pictured giving her companion a kiss goodbye as they headed to separate destinations in the Italian city.

The brunette beauty kept her long tresses down in a natural wave, whilst boosting her height with a towering pair of black sandals.

Geroge Clooney's fiance showed off her stylish wardrobe in a pair of blue, camouflage-print skinny jeans, which she teamed with a loose-fitting black top.
Amal clutched her phone, complete with pink case, after polishing off her ensemble with a designer handbag and natural make-up.

The star chatted away to her mother, who was dressed in a red and white striped top as well as tortoiseshell shades and headband.
After a whirlwind romance, George appears to have finally met his match in Amal, who really is the only one out of his last few girlfriends he would have really settled down with.
The American actor is known for his political activism and humanitarian efforts to help the crisis in Darfur over the years, which even led to his arrest for civil disobedience outside the Sudanese Embassy in 2012.

His first marriage was to actress Talia Balsam from 1989 to 1993.
Since then he has dated Kelly Preston, Renée Zellweger, Krista Allen, Lisa Snowdon, Elisabetta Canalis and his last ex-girlfriend Stacy Keibler.
Now Amal and George are checking out wedding venues near his Lake Como home as they are expected to say ‘I do’ this coming September.

Last edited by Nicky80 on Sat 02 Aug 2014, 19:51; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added text)

party animal - not!
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sat 02 Aug 2014, 19:57

Add some army print to your look with camo skinnies like Amal

Amal's camo print skinny jeans
Do army fabulous!

Amal certainly knows how to make a statement. Her top might be plain black, but those camouflage print skinny jeans are rather amazing, and a great addition to her wardrobe.

Usually it's the other way round, black skinny jeans and a printed top, but we love how Amal has turned the style rule book on its head and opted for these jeans. They look fabulous on, and really show off her
amazing pins.

Camo print is still a big fashion 'story'.
Jackets are the obvious choice with Lindsay Lohan and Kylie Jenner opting for different options, and the high street is still awash with tops, skirts and even bikinis
in the print.

These skinny jeans are a great pair to own for all seasons. Wear them with wedges in the summer like Amal, or boots in the winter.

Check out some options we've found below...

* PRICES MAY NOT BE AS ADVERTISED
...NOW GET SOME LIKE IT

Read more: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevens Sat 02 Aug 2014, 20:02

Her mom seems to have more breast than her.
Fairly similar to any skinny women.
Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Sat 02 Aug 2014, 22:13

Sevens - Her mom seems to have more everything than her, except hair! Very Happy (And George of course  Very Happy )
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Sat 02 Aug 2014, 22:21

party animal - not! wrote:Well, here's the Mailonline piece - first one for about ten days I think! And I think there might have been some careful writing here - except they've described Amal as a 'star'. Presumably they mean that in the legal sense...............]

Sure they meant it in a legal sense.  sarcasm Sucking up much?
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Sat 02 Aug 2014, 22:26

Yep, and His Nibs does love slim - as Mariella Frostrup said. she wasn't at all his type, 'far too short and dumpy' I think was what she said. 

But if you look at, say, Celine Balitran and Carol Radziwll, they seem to be more of the type - and if you think about it, his mother is very slim...........

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevens Sun 03 Aug 2014, 00:27

Lizzy, one of my friends is just as skinny as Amal.And she is always worrying about her tiny breasts while I hesitate to point out that you can't have breast and a slim figure at the same time.
Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevens Sun 03 Aug 2014, 00:49

George once said he is more of a leg man....and likes smart women.
so Amal ticks the boxes.
Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by amaretti Sun 03 Aug 2014, 01:53

Oooooh my.

amaretti
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by bamboochacha Sun 03 Aug 2014, 04:02

oh dear God - the tip of her nose droops.
bamboochacha
bamboochacha
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

Post by Cece42 Sun 03 Aug 2014, 04:32

No I don't believe there would have been countless choices, I don't  think this girl has dated much, if she had we would see the pics of her ex's just like we are seeing all the pics of his ex's.

Cece42
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Cece42 Sun 03 Aug 2014, 05:03

Cece42 wrote:No I don't believe there would have been countless choices, I don't  think this girl has dated much, if she had we would see the pics of her ex's just like we are seeing all the pics of his ex's.
Could it be that he fell for her because maybe she was a virgin, I'm sure he hasn't been with many of those, maybe a little too personal, sorry.

Cece42
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Sun 03 Aug 2014, 05:05

Sevens wrote:Lizzy, one of my friends is just as skinny as Amal.And she is always worrying about her tiny breasts while I hesitate to point out that you can't have breast and a slim figure at the same time.

Sevens - Women come in all shapes and sizes. One of my friends is 4'10'', weighs 90lbs and wears a DD bra. Another is 5'9 and wears a B cup. We're all different. When I said Amal's mother had more of everything than Amal, I was referring to her weight (and, yes, I know that's not polite) - breast size didn't even occur to me.

@Cece42 - I'm going to put my cat claws on for a minute and comment on something that is really none of my business. If Amal wa a "girl", as you called her, I might think you had a point about her virginity. But she's a 36 year old woman, so I think the likelihood of her being a virgin is slim. Again, none of my business, but I think, generally speaking, 36 year old virgins are rare - especially women who have been out in the world as she has. ( You can now jump all over me for being totally inappropriate.)
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by Cece42 Sun 03 Aug 2014, 06:05

Lizzy, not inappropriate at all, as I stated I don't believe she has dated all that much, and who knows she may be one of those rare 36 year old virgins.  We'll never know, not that I want too.

Cece42
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Cece42 Sun 03 Aug 2014, 06:13

Don't you just love the Hollywood air kiss she gave her mother.

Cece42
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by bgarabedian Sun 03 Aug 2014, 06:44

She stayed overnight in other countries where george went with her, and I am sure they did not get 2 separate bedrooms, he seems to me,that she is not and is very worldly and he takes her everywhere, he seems to me, he would not know how to handle this kind of pure woman, if she was. Only George knows but maybe it could be a possibility. but it is rare. bg

bgarabedian
Learning to love George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Sun 03 Aug 2014, 08:15

Cece42 wrote:Don't you just love the Hollywood air kiss she gave her mother.

Yes  Laughing
Maggy
Maggy
Totally loving George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Sun 03 Aug 2014, 13:55

bgarabedian - Anything's possible. I think it would be a novelty for him, but I'm sure he could handle it.  Very Happy 
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Sun 03 Aug 2014, 13:58

Maggy wrote:
Cece42 wrote: Non basta amare il bacio aria di Hollywood ha dato sua madre.

Sì  Laughing
I can not stand the air kisses, these are forcibly kisses given by the people cold and snobbish, and considering that she gives it to her mother!
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by Silje Sun 03 Aug 2014, 14:26

I don't like air kisses either.Look so fake to me. I thought it was a Hoollywood thing?
Silje
Silje

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sun 03 Aug 2014, 15:45

Cece42 wrote: I don't  think this girl has dated much, if she had we would see the pics of her ex's just like we are seeing all the pics of his ex's.
That doesn't make much sense to me. She's not famous (even in legal circles she's only just becoming known) so why would there be publicly available pictures of her and her exes?
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by catwoman Sun 03 Aug 2014, 15:50

I loved her outfit. Apparently she's like me, loves patterned pants
catwoman
catwoman
Clooney Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sun 03 Aug 2014, 16:43

catwoman wrote:I loved her outfit. Apparently she's like me, loves patterned pants

Kind of inappropriate wearing camo pants in light of the terrible conditions in the Middle East.  JMHAO
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by premiere Sun 03 Aug 2014, 17:05

melbert wrote:
catwoman wrote:I loved her outfit. Apparently she's like me, loves patterned pants

Kind of inappropriate wearing camo pants in light of the terrible conditions in the Middle East.  JMHAO

That would have never occurred to me.
premiere
premiere
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Cece42 Sun 03 Aug 2014, 17:28

Katiedot wrote:
Cece42 wrote: I don't  think this girl has dated much, if she had we would see the pics of her ex's just like we are seeing all the pics of his ex's.
 That doesn't make much sense to me.  She's not famous (even in legal circles she's only just becoming known) so why would there be publicly available pictures of her and her exes?  
I figured the way the press likes to dig into the back grounds of someone, and seeing she is engaged to George, they would have really delved into her back ground.

Cece42
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by fridadereval Sun 03 Aug 2014, 21:15

One of the pictures (#6 I think) shows her with her hand in front of her mouth as if she is coughing. So maybe she has a cold and a cough hence the hand on the chest which can happen when you get a severe coughing spell that makes your chest hurt and the air kiss to her mom ( so she would not spread her germs) ....

fridadereval
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by catwoman Sun 03 Aug 2014, 21:33

melbert wrote:

Oh God, it's just a clothing style... Shocked
catwoman
catwoman
Clooney Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next