I forgot my password

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Arthur

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Arthur

Post by Mazy on Fri Jul 04 2014, 07:18

LizzyNY I'm praying for you and all the people of New York. It has made land fall in NC @ a category #2, so hopefully it will weaken. Not that I live there anymore I don't want to see anything happening to My Staten Island, you know what I mean once a NYer always one. I take it around with me anyway as soon as I open my mouth.

So God Bless you and yours and stay safe and dry..

Mazy
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Re: Arthur

Post by it's me on Fri Jul 04 2014, 07:20

Godbless all ppl there

it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 on Fri Jul 04 2014, 09:09

stupid hurricane again  Evil or Very Mad Hope everyone stays save

Nicky80
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY on Fri Jul 04 2014, 14:40

Mazy - Thanks so much for caring, but so far all we've had is lots of rain and some thunderstorms - mostly at night. If anything, it cooled things off. Some local flooding, mostly north of the city, but as far as I know, nothing catastrophic.

I was really worried about you, and was just going to post to see how you are. Were you much affected by the storm? It seems the Carolinas got hit much worse than we did. Please keep safe. You're in my prayers. I love you 

LizzyNY
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl on Fri Jul 04 2014, 17:27

Mazy, your Staten Island is doing pretty well.  Supposed to be very rainy today, but right now it's just overcast. As LizzyNY said, mostly late night thunderstorms Wed & Thur nites. Arthur is supposed to pass us by with just a lot of rain.
Travis 4th parade is still scheduled to go.  Not a lot of flooding as yet but if it does rain as promised, I think that might change.  South Beach folks are probably holding their collective breathes, but so far, not too bad.
Although the Island is everchanging, it is still primarily the same.  Old places close their doors, but give way to new and sometimes innovative ones.  Newest to close its doors is Claddagh Shop because of rising rents.  They are going to be a website store now.

pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me on Fri Jul 04 2014, 19:53

good
we all hope everything will go well

it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazy on Sat Jul 05 2014, 00:55

LizzyNY wrote:Mazy - Thanks so much for caring, but so far all we've had is lots of rain and some thunderstorms - mostly at night. If anything, it cooled things off. Some local flooding, mostly north of the city, but as far as I know, nothing catastrophic.

I was really worried about you, and was just going to post to see how you are. Were you much affected by the storm? It seems the Carolinas got hit much worse than we did. Please keep safe. You're in my prayers. I love you 
@Lizzy I'm in SC so we got mostly thunderstorms and rainy but I don't think we had any flooding. One of the kids friend posting a picture on her facebook saying that Hylan Blvd. on SI was quite flooding. But it depends in what area to know how bad that is as some parts flood more that others. The Blvd runs from one end of the Island to the other. just 17 - 18 miles long. Thanks for you up-date, hopefully all areas bit the bullet and are spared any read problems. Stay safe everyone God Bless.

Mazy

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY on Sat Jul 05 2014, 12:55

Mazy - From what I've heard from my friends on SI the storm wasn't too bad, and flooding not much worse than usual after a heavy rain. Here in Brooklyn it wasn't bad - just lots of rain - and today is gorgeous! Blue skies and sunshine all weeked.

Glad to hear you're ok and didn't get hit too bad. Stay safe and well.  flower 

LizzyNY
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 02:28

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum