George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Should George Clooney Leave Villa Oleandra in Trust” to people of Laglio EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Should George Clooney Leave Villa Oleandra in Trust” to people of Laglio EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Should George Clooney Leave Villa Oleandra in Trust” to people of Laglio EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Should George Clooney Leave Villa Oleandra in Trust” to people of Laglio EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
Should George Clooney Leave Villa Oleandra in Trust” to people of Laglio EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
Should George Clooney Leave Villa Oleandra in Trust” to people of Laglio EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Should George Clooney Leave Villa Oleandra in Trust” to people of Laglio EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
Should George Clooney Leave Villa Oleandra in Trust” to people of Laglio EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
Should George Clooney Leave Villa Oleandra in Trust” to people of Laglio EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Should George Clooney Leave Villa Oleandra in Trust” to people of Laglio

4 posters

Go down

Should George Clooney Leave Villa Oleandra in Trust” to people of Laglio Empty Should George Clooney Leave Villa Oleandra in Trust” to people of Laglio

Post by What Would He Say Mon 30 Jun 2014, 21:05

Do you know what occurred to me …. George is in a unique position….. here he is about to cause all sorts of inconvenience to his neighbour with his wedding(?)…..

If he is worth so MUCH mooly would it not be a great idea, for the town and also for his heritage to “Leave Villa Oleandra in Trust” to people of Laglio….. Now I’m not saying George should use this as his final “you know what”…..but would it not be great if future generations could visit the “Lavish Home of the Last Movie Star”….. I know it sounds daft, but I have had wonderful experiences visiting everything from Miners homes in the Black Country to Stately homes like Althorpe….  Why not Como….a place that has given him so much….In a hundred years they could still be rocking up to see the life style afforded before CGI.

PS…. If he does use it as his “final you know what” it beings a whole new meaning to a saying they use in my neck of the wood… when asking someone to marry you, you say:  “Do you want to be buried with my people”…… I kid you not.
What Would He Say
What Would He Say
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Should George Clooney Leave Villa Oleandra in Trust” to people of Laglio Empty Re: Should George Clooney Leave Villa Oleandra in Trust” to people of Laglio

Post by What Would He Say Mon 30 Jun 2014, 21:24

I should add that this isn't my thread .... I was just adding to the Blind item and Nicky moved it.... which is OK ......but does make it sound like I think it is something he SHOULD do.... which it isn't.... it was just a random thought...... Am I digging a bigger hole for myself here..... Or does it sound like I am telling George F**** Clooney what to do with his money... which I'm not.....I wouldn't tell anyone what to do with there money...... not even myself..... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] In fact me and money hardly know each other, never really met in daylight.....

This is why I should NOT be left near the internet !!!!!!!!!!!
What Would He Say
What Would He Say

Back to top Go down

Should George Clooney Leave Villa Oleandra in Trust” to people of Laglio Empty Re: Should George Clooney Leave Villa Oleandra in Trust” to people of Laglio

Post by Joanna Mon 30 Jun 2014, 21:30

Good to see you back Wot Would.....but what are you smokin ???

lol! 
Joanna
Joanna
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by What Would He Say Mon 30 Jun 2014, 21:37

The usual Jo... the usual Darling... clean fresh air.....

See the trouble I get in to???
What Would He Say
What Would He Say

Back to top Go down

Post by Picachu Mon 30 Jun 2014, 22:32

Actually I can see where your coming from and not a bad idea, there would be so much history in that house and a get tourist attraction for the people in that area long after Mr C has popped is cloggs Smile
Picachu
Picachu
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Mon 30 Jun 2014, 22:43

Evil or Very Mad 
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Mon 30 Jun 2014, 23:02

Maybe the Laglio-ans don't want tourists forever ?
Look at Capri with the Gracie Fields connection.
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down