George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George's new project The Department - a series
Photos surface of Clooney and Amal scouting wedding venues at Lake Como - Page 3 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Photos surface of Clooney and Amal scouting wedding venues at Lake Como - Page 3 EmptySun 17 Mar 2024, 22:18 by party animal - not!

»  Back in the UK
Photos surface of Clooney and Amal scouting wedding venues at Lake Como - Page 3 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Photos surface of Clooney and Amal scouting wedding venues at Lake Como - Page 3 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
Photos surface of Clooney and Amal scouting wedding venues at Lake Como - Page 3 EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
Photos surface of Clooney and Amal scouting wedding venues at Lake Como - Page 3 EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

» George on the Letterman Show
Photos surface of Clooney and Amal scouting wedding venues at Lake Como - Page 3 EmptyWed 21 Feb 2024, 15:59 by LizzyNY

» George and Amal with a new puppy
Photos surface of Clooney and Amal scouting wedding venues at Lake Como - Page 3 EmptyWed 14 Feb 2024, 19:14 by benex

» Amal new book on freedom of speech released
Photos surface of Clooney and Amal scouting wedding venues at Lake Como - Page 3 EmptyTue 13 Feb 2024, 18:49 by party animal - not!

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Photos surface of Clooney and Amal scouting wedding venues at Lake Como

+39
PigPen
The next mrs clooney
iamnoone
Picachu
Missa
fava
jusquatoi2014
hathaross
lelacorb
sparkie
bgarabedian
Philippago
Margaret
louisvillelaura
Boshkash
theminis
Alisonfan
catwoman
Mazy
Cece42
LizzyNY
tvfan
isogotit
Way2Old4Dis
Atalante
LornaDoone
Butterfly
Joanna
Maggy
Jenn
phys major
party animal - not!
lionheart
melbert
annemarie
Pita428
Sevens
Silje
Nicky80
43 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Photos surface of Clooney and Amal scouting wedding venues at Lake Como - Page 3 Empty Re: Photos surface of Clooney and Amal scouting wedding venues at Lake Como

Post by PigPen Sun 22 Jun 2014, 20:17

Time out kids!!!  Where's all the anger coming from?  Off topic comments, rude comments.  Okay, let's take a brief, but cool headed look at this.  We've all got our opinions about Amal, George, Amal with George, George without Amal.

Some photos surface from Como, big shock.  They went out for dinner.  Some paps want the world to think they are venue shopping.  Personally I don't think this is any more than a night out, but that's just me.  Now for the anger I'm reading on threads.....  First announcement of engagement= denial.  We've joked about it, vented about it.  Laughed about it.  And certainly been critical about it.  But maybe thinking it won't actually happen.   These photos certainly make the whole plan seem real, doesn't it.  Are people getting /venting anger because The Man appears to be going through with it.  Who cares why he's getting married... he loves her, he sort of loves her, he likes her.  Doesn't matter Ladies.  Looks like he is getting married.  September, not September.  The point is, chill  out.  By the time the wedding announcement is published, some of you will be ready to kill someone. We don't know him, he doesn't know us.  Enjoy the rest of your day . Smile  Smile  Smile

PigPen
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Photos surface of Clooney and Amal scouting wedding venues at Lake Como - Page 3 Empty Re: Photos surface of Clooney and Amal scouting wedding venues at Lake Como

Post by PigPen Sun 22 Jun 2014, 20:21

Way2Old4Dis wrote:I think she just doesn't have the kind of face that can hide fatigue. She looks tired and grumpy, which would be perfectly understandable after a day at home, a flight to Italy, and dinner and a 'tour.' But I'd find it hard not to have a gleam in my eye if I were about to marry my perfect guy (that is, if I were still the marrying kind, which I'm not), no matter how tired or grumpy I was.
 Yeah Right

PigPen

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Sun 22 Jun 2014, 20:22

Thumbs up!  yep Pigpen I agree  Give Flowers
Nicky80
Nicky80
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by PigPen Sun 22 Jun 2014, 20:25

louisvillelaura wrote:last week there were photos showing her tiny figure - this dress though while very pretty, looks a little like a maternity dress, especially from the side.  The back is taught and the front is so loose.  Could she be pregnant?  Tiny women can go from no tummy to a "pop" overnight.  I don't know, it's just the dress looks so big in the front, as if it is covering a baby bump OR she is just lost weight and it looks big?  I never thought she was pregnant, but something hit me about this photo.  I myself went from nothing to "pop" myself and had similar outfits where the back looked super small and the front was loose.  Or maybe I need to get a life and stop over thinking  Very Happy
Really... are we going down the is she pregnant road already

PigPen

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Sun 22 Jun 2014, 20:48

I really like the clothes of Amal and I find that taste in clothes but maybe you should update your wardrobe to its present size and wear a push up.
lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Sun 22 Jun 2014, 21:01

I'm still not thrilled with some of what I know about her professional life and I wish she looked happier when she is with him, but some of the comments on this thread have made me a lot more sympathetic to her as a person.

I don't think she's ugly and I like most of her clothes. Even if I thought she was a disaster to look at, what difference would it make? I'm not marrying her, I don't have her face or body and I don't have to wear her clothes.

If George likes what he sees, then I guess that's all that matters - not that they care what we think. I'm just glad they don't read this forum, because some of the nasty comments are downright embarrassing from people who claim to "fans".
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by hathaross Sun 22 Jun 2014, 21:03

LizzyNY wrote:I'm just glad they don't read this forum, because some of the nasty comments are downright embarrassing from people who claim to "fans".

Yeah.. Glad they didn´t. They would think almost all of us are like that and it´s not true.
hathaross
hathaross
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazy Sun 22 Jun 2014, 21:43

hathaross wrote:
LizzyNY wrote:I'm just glad they don't read this forum, because some of the nasty comments are downright embarrassing from people who claim to "fans".

Yeah.. Glad they didn´t. They would think almost all of us are like that and it´s not true.
So TRUE.
I'm still in shock about the engagement. My problem and has nothing to do about Amal. 

I have gotten a lot of information about her and you have to say she is a very accomplished women for her age.

I personally feel that a lot of George's ex's were smart and/or educated and should not be put down for any reason, I never walked in their shoes. As women(those of us that are) we want equal rights as men have, not to be beaten, raped, and equal status and pay; however it is very sad that WOMEN are the first ones to tear another women down. It is nauseating to say the least...

Now I know that I was never going to meet George and end up with a relationship with him. However while he was technically single you can dream. So when he got engaged it through me and millions of other women in the world. I still love my George, but so much that I always want him happy. Amal has to be pretty SPECIAL to him for him to get engaged. As far as her looks we should all be that lucky, however ones physical attributes are enhanced or detracted by what they shine through from their inner beauty which cannot be seen in a few pictures. However it does show in how we treat each other.

Please let's remember the Golden rule with each other this forum is getting too tense.
Mazy
Mazy
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by Jenn Mon 23 Jun 2014, 00:07

@Mazy you rock! <3 Give Flowers 
Jenn
Jenn
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Mon 23 Jun 2014, 00:25

Mazy - Every time you post I become more convinced that you are the nicest person on this forum.  Give Flowers 
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Mon 23 Jun 2014, 00:42

Damn I cant win anything (teasing) yep Mazy is a sweetie pie I agree
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Mon 23 Jun 2014, 01:12

Theminis - If I were giving out prizes for reasons I come to COH you'd win one! Very Happy  I just wish I could be half as nice as Mazy. I don't think she's ever said a mean thing to anyone, while I have to hold my tongue more often than I like to admit. She reminds me to live by the Golden Rule, no matter how much I feel like telling someone off.
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevens Mon 23 Jun 2014, 01:44

What's the Golden Rule? Lizzy I think you're calm and honest all the time. You explain your concerns about Amal in a reasonable way which are respected. Theminis you are going to win the most humourous Aussie prize from me! ^O^
Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Mon 23 Jun 2014, 01:50

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The Golden Rule
melbert
melbert
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Mon 23 Jun 2014, 01:52

thanks Sevens/Lizzy

Mel - agree
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevens Mon 23 Jun 2014, 02:22

Thanks Mel! I recognize it is clearly from the Confucius! And it's one of the most famous sayings from him. “己所不欲,勿施于人。”It surprises me a bit as you western people are using this old saying from China. He really got it right thousands years ago!
Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by lionheart Mon 23 Jun 2014, 11:15

Is that Ben Weiss on the boat as well?

lionheart
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose Mon 23 Jun 2014, 16:22

Several people have said she looks like a man. To me she looks like Mr. Bean hahaha. But I know it's only a contract, there is no engagement between them " love"

Rose
Getting serious about George

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose Mon 23 Jun 2014, 16:29

Does Amal is not shemale? One, successful woman of Arab origin who at 36 still not married ... you'd think ...

Rose
Getting serious about George

Back to top Go down

Post by Lighterside Mon 23 Jun 2014, 16:48

Angie is there a constructive purpose to your being so ignorant and insulting in your posting here?  As far as I can tell, you've done nothing but post one insult after the next.  One can only imagine how "beautiful" you must be on the inside or the outside, judging by your tone!
Lighterside
Lighterside
Super clooney-astic fantastic

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Mon 23 Jun 2014, 17:23

Very Happy Is there a way to translate Google translations into English? I read them and the words look familiar, but by the end of the article I still feel like I've read something in a foreign language! It makes me crazy!
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by hathaross Mon 23 Jun 2014, 18:14

Any new? About George and Amal in Como? I´ve been cheking some editorials webpages but nothing...
hathaross
hathaross
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Mon 23 Jun 2014, 18:19

No nothing new it would be posted here straight away  lol!  But I'm like you....waiting for news and checking and nothing is happening.....But I'm sure the next few days we see new pics. They can not hide forever in this small little tiny house  lol!
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Mon 23 Jun 2014, 20:05

PigPen wrote:.....

Regarding photos.  Lainey has yet another take using the same photos.  But she does have some rather tight close ups of photos already here.  Some serious scowling going on.  Perhaps an argument?  Would be quite common, people do argue making wedding plans.

Thanks PigPen, this is a nice close up  Very Happy 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by PigPen Mon 23 Jun 2014, 20:38

Odd smile for George ...  almost the same one in the People exclusive .  maybe the ring was digging into his hand !!!!!

PigPen

Back to top Go down

Post by PigPen Mon 23 Jun 2014, 20:53

Oh great.. I went from a Clooney Virgin to a Clooney Addict???  What's a
Clooney-liciousness, and do I need a note from my mother ?

PigPen

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Mon 23 Jun 2014, 22:12

Clooney addict is based on the number of posts you make. It will change at different levels of posts.

Clooney-licisousness is based on the number of greenies (the green thumbs up) you get on your posts.

If someone clicks on the greenie on one of your comments, it increases your Clooney-liciousness.
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Mon 23 Jun 2014, 22:15

LizzyNY wrote: Very Happy Is there a way to translate Google translations into English? I read them and the words look familiar, but by the end of the article I still feel like I've read something in a foreign language! It makes me I'm sorry, but that you speak another language besides your own?I'm sorry, but that you speak another language besides your own?
I'm sorry, but that you speak another language besides your own?
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Mon 23 Jun 2014, 22:24

G character had to smoke

but he didn't want to

so...

(wrong thread)

Last edited by it's me on Mon 23 Jun 2014, 22:31; edited 1 time in total
it's me
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Mon 23 Jun 2014, 22:26

Lela - I was joking (sort of). I speak a couple of other languages besides English, but that doesn't help when I'm reading a Google translation. They translate so poorly that I have to read and re-read to figure out what they're saying, and even then I'm often not sure. Don't worry about it - I'll survive! Very Happy 
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazy Tue 24 Jun 2014, 07:00

Thank you all for your kind words but I feel most of our members are the tops. That is why I like it here, we work together to try and get the information about GTC out. As Lorna and Joanna put it and sometimes you just need that LOL. Thanks also MelBert for showing the Golden Rule to Sevens, very creative.
Mazy
Mazy
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by sparkie Tue 24 Jun 2014, 08:46

Hey Katie if I promise to censure it this time can I please? I promise I'll be good  Smile
sparkie
sparkie
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Tue 24 Jun 2014, 12:02

Nicky80 wrote:
PigPen wrote:.....

Regarding photos.  Lainey has yet another take using the same photos.  But she does have some rather tight close ups of photos already here.  Some serious scowling going on.  Perhaps an argument?  Would be quite common, people do argue making wedding plans.

Thanks PigPen, this is a nice close up  Very Happy 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
oh my God, is this nice pic? She Seems to me, no cloose the mouth, here Is not possible to say what you think!
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by Boshkash Tue 24 Jun 2014, 15:24

Lela, you can say what u want, but before that, you have to measure what you say, are your constant  insults  for Amal's look or anyone else important? How does it reflect on your personality to have sort of strangers (us,the readers) witnessing it? Don't you have better, more important things to say?? Would you like these things to be said about u??

Boshkash
Clooney Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Tue 24 Jun 2014, 15:40

Sevens wrote:George dresses himself with a suit, which makes this look really formal...finally, he isn't wandering around with outdated T-shirt and slack jeans!
so true! I get tired of seeing him dressed down with his partner dressed to the nines.

Cece42 wrote:I don't believe you have to KNOW someone to form an opinion of them, to me facial expressions tell a lot, and in my opinion they do not come across as a lovely couple or a happy couple!!!
All I can say in over a decade of being on Clooney fan sites is that fans form their opinions first and then look for pictures to support those opinions.

PigPen wrote:Really... are we going down the is she pregnant road already
Yup. We've done this with every woman he's dated so it's way time we start bump watch with her!  alien 

sparkie wrote:Hey Katie if I promise to censure it this time can I please? I promise I'll be good  Smile
Ummm, I'm not sure what I'd be agreeing to here!
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Tue 24 Jun 2014, 17:18

Boshkash wrote: Lela, si può dire che cosa la u vuole, ma prima di questo, si deve misurare quello che dici, sono i tuoi insulti costanti per il look di Amal o chiunque altro importante? Come fa riflettere sulla vostra personalità per avere una sorta di stranieri (noi, i lettori) assistiamo? Non hai meglio, le cose più importanti da dire? Volete queste cose da dire su u?
Hey if you have to criticize what I write, so read well before what I write I like how she dresses Amal, I like his style just that I find it more beautiful when wearing big sunglasses!
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Tue 24 Jun 2014, 19:34

Well Lela you might like the way she dresses but it doesn't come across so nicely. Maybe it is the google translation you use but you come across most of the time very negative when talking about Amal. I read it the same way like Boshkash did.
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Tue 24 Jun 2014, 19:38

Katiedot wrote:
Cece42 wrote:I don't believe you have to KNOW someone to form an opinion of them, to me facial expressions tell a lot, and in my opinion they do not come across as a lovely couple or a happy couple!!!
 All I can say in over a decade of being on Clooney fan sites is that fans form their opinions first and then look for pictures to support those opinions.  

That explains a lot   Wink
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by PigPen Tue 24 Jun 2014, 19:40

Was it ever decided, by us of course, if that is Ben Weiss on the boat en route to the restaurant?

PigPen

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Tue 24 Jun 2014, 19:49

I could be wrong , but I don't think thats Ben.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Tue 24 Jun 2014, 19:55

It looks like it will be a slow summer for pictures. I think it is good for their privacy and safety but not for us who like seeing George.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by PigPen Tue 24 Jun 2014, 19:58

Give it time.  He won't/ can't hide in the house.  Nick and Nina are due soon and the usual suspects for the 4th of July.

PigPen

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Tue 24 Jun 2014, 20:14

PigPen wrote:Give it time.  He won't/ can't hide in the house.  Nick and Nina are due soon and the usual suspects for the 4th of July.
I am not aware that Nick and Nina have come for the 4th of July in the last 5 years!Ben Weis the re is always
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by Picachu Tue 24 Jun 2014, 21:08

PigPen wrote:Was it ever decided, by us of course, if that is Ben Weiss on the boat en route to the restaurant?

Thats definately Ben
Picachu
Picachu
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Tue 24 Jun 2014, 22:13

lelacorb wrote:
PigPen wrote:Give it time.  He won't/ can't hide in the house.  Nick and Nina are due soon and the usual suspects for the 4th of July.
I am not aware that Nick and Nina have come for the 4th of July in the last 5 years!Ben Weis the re is always
 I'm pretty sure they go every year at this time.  When we see pictures of them in Italy, it's usually around this time of year.  Don't you remember that weird parade across an open field to dinner with George and Stacy, her parents, and Nick and Nina, among others, from a couple of summers ago?  It might have been the same year, but there are also photos of G and SK, Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan, and Nick and Nina in a motor boat heading to dinner.  Ben does seem to attached at George's hip, though.  

I can think of only one incidence (of which there's photographic evidence) of George out to dinner with a woman, just the two of them, and that was with SK.  Once. I get having Gio tag along for safety in Europe, but seriously, you go out to eat alone with Grant, why can't you have a nice private meal with your lady friend?
Missa
Missa
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Tue 24 Jun 2014, 22:20

Maybe theres a reason to be more security conscious when he is out with his current partner, you never know when there is a crazed fan stalking around just waiting for the opportunity to spill a drink on his ladys lap!!
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Tue 24 Jun 2014, 22:34

I remember coming out alone with Elisabetta in Rome, Milan and Como
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by Picachu Tue 24 Jun 2014, 22:41

I remember that too, there's one of Elizabetta I think kissing him in a restaurant and no one else with them, was actually nice to see for a change rather than the parade of people
Picachu
Picachu
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Tue 24 Jun 2014, 22:48

He and Eli were in the sushi restaurant in those pictures.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Tue 24 Jun 2014, 22:50

To be fair we don't always see pictures when he is out and about.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next