George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George's new project The Department - a series
George Clooney's Boys are planning a boozy, debauched bachelor party EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George Clooney's Boys are planning a boozy, debauched bachelor party EmptySun 17 Mar 2024, 22:18 by party animal - not!

»  Back in the UK
George Clooney's Boys are planning a boozy, debauched bachelor party EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
George Clooney's Boys are planning a boozy, debauched bachelor party EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
George Clooney's Boys are planning a boozy, debauched bachelor party EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
George Clooney's Boys are planning a boozy, debauched bachelor party EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

» George on the Letterman Show
George Clooney's Boys are planning a boozy, debauched bachelor party EmptyWed 21 Feb 2024, 15:59 by LizzyNY

» George and Amal with a new puppy
George Clooney's Boys are planning a boozy, debauched bachelor party EmptyWed 14 Feb 2024, 19:14 by benex

» Amal new book on freedom of speech released
George Clooney's Boys are planning a boozy, debauched bachelor party EmptyTue 13 Feb 2024, 18:49 by party animal - not!

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George Clooney's Boys are planning a boozy, debauched bachelor party

+19
Mazy
melbert
fava
Atalante
The next mrs clooney
it's me
bgarabedian
LornaDoone
Pita428
LizzyNY
Joanna
Nicky80
Way2Old4Dis
amaretti
Lighterside
blubelle
Duffy
PigPen
party animal - not!
23 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

George Clooney's Boys are planning a boozy, debauched bachelor party Empty George Clooney's Boys are planning a boozy, debauched bachelor party

Post by party animal - not! Thu 19 Jun 2014, 15:45

We await the pix!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

One might think that a 53 year old man with a bad back who just got engaged to that rarest of birds, “a woman at his level,” would probably not want some debauched bachelor party. After all, George Clooney’s life for the past two decades has been something of a non-stop bachelor party. And now that he’s with his intellectual equal (eye-roll), wouldn’t he realize the shallowness of all that boozing and partying? Maybe, maybe not. According to In Touch Weekly, George’s bros are planning an X-rated bachelor party:

George Clooney’s A-list friends are planning the ultimate bachelor party for him, In Touch Weekly has exclusively learned. And it won’t be just any typical send-off, especially when you were known as the world’s most famous bachelor!

“His friends were talking about strippers, alcohol and barhopping,” an eyewitness at Tre Lune in Montecito, Calif., who heard George discussing the bash with his pals, tells In Touch. “He seemed thrilled to hear that his buddies were preparing an X-rated celebration!”

Although the wedding is set to be in Italy in September, a source tells the mag that the bachelor party will likely occur in the U.S. prior to the nuptials.

One possible location for the event? The nearby Spearmint Rhino Gentleman’s Club in Santa Barbara, according to the source, but George is trying to keep plans hush-hush.

“George kept telling his buds to keep the plans on the down low,” the eyewitness tells In Touch. And that includes keeping them hidden from George himself. “George said more than once, ‘Am I supposed to be hearing all this? Just surprise me!’” the eyewitness shares.

[From In Touch Weekly]

Hm. I do wonder if George is having some buyer’s remorse about the whole engagement rollout with Amal Alamuddin, or even some hesitation in general about marriage. Granted, George wants people to stop laughing at him and joking about how he could never make it work with a woman of substance. But as I keep saying… he actually enjoyed the relationships he had with his C-list girlfriends. He likes when a woman is at his beck-and-call. He likes giving them makeovers, Pretty Woman-style. He likes when they don’t make too many demands. Even if he goes through with the wedding, I feel like he’s going to have a tough adjustment to being one half of a power couple where his wife actually expects him to be at HER beck-and-call.

Last edited by Katiedot on Thu 19 Jun 2014, 16:44; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : updated thread title and added the article, not just the link)

party animal - not!
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

George Clooney's Boys are planning a boozy, debauched bachelor party Empty Re: George Clooney's Boys are planning a boozy, debauched bachelor party

Post by PigPen Thu 19 Jun 2014, 16:10

The comments on the link are hilarious, yet somewhat accurate.  Jlo found out about Ben Affleck's bachelor party and blew a fuse.  End result-- no marriage.  When, not if,  there is a party, I'm sure it will be done so undercover ( no pun intended) that even Amal won't know it happened.

PigPen
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

George Clooney's Boys are planning a boozy, debauched bachelor party Empty Re: George Clooney's Boys are planning a boozy, debauched bachelor party

Post by Duffy Thu 19 Jun 2014, 16:12

They need to invite Bill Murray to the party.

Duffy
Getting serious about George

Back to top Go down

Post by blubelle Thu 19 Jun 2014, 16:19

I wonder if anyone else read the blind item on D listed?  Supposedly while engaged he has had an um encounter with Sandra Bulock that AA found out.  He also had an encounter with another women (no name given) that she doesn't know about.  He is said to be having issues with settling for only one women.  Don't kill me, I just read it I didn't write it.  I am a computer illiterate and don't know how to move the article.
blubelle
blubelle
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by PigPen Thu 19 Jun 2014, 16:24

blubelle- if D listed found out about the 'other woman" you can bet your bottom dollar Miss Thing knew about it long before... if in fact it did happen.  Odd thing though, it's all about Hollywood and international romance.. anything is possible. Who knows!  Shocked

PigPen

Back to top Go down

Post by Lighterside Thu 19 Jun 2014, 16:26

Bill Murray is probably organizing the party! LOL
Lighterside
Lighterside
Super clooney-astic fantastic

Back to top Go down

Post by PigPen Thu 19 Jun 2014, 17:26

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Katie, priceless choice of photo!

PigPen

Back to top Go down

Post by amaretti Thu 19 Jun 2014, 17:49

Oh my more debauchery . He he heeeeee

Last edited by amaretti on Thu 19 Jun 2014, 17:52; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Add word)

amaretti
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by Way2Old4Dis Thu 19 Jun 2014, 18:13

Kind of amazing that his "A-list pals" haven't learned after years in the business to keep their voices low in public places, or to stay in private places, when they're making top secret plans, isn't it?

...Still, cue the staged photos and the non-comment from Stan.

This is hilarious. Wonder how many Mama Alamuddin has made to her star child.

Way2Old4Dis

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Thu 19 Jun 2014, 19:20

I don't think George will do a real bachelor party with strippers and so on. Knowing his past with all the different kind woman this might be not appropriate and the press would maybe make fun of it....But what do I know  Wink
Nicky80
Nicky80
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by amaretti Thu 19 Jun 2014, 19:32

Debauchery . Maybe . bounce 

amaretti

Back to top Go down

Post by Way2Old4Dis Thu 19 Jun 2014, 19:57

Wonder how many Mama Alamuddin has made to her star child.

That should be "... how many calls..."

Way2Old4Dis

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Thu 19 Jun 2014, 21:36

Found on a Bachelor Party Pranks web site !

3) Ex-Girlfriend Surprise -

A great way to scare the crap out of the bachelor is to have a girlfriend of one of the groomsmen call and state she is the bachelor's old girlfriend and wants to see him.
If you are on an away trip, tell the bachelor the groomsmen flew her in for a surprise visit and she is downstairs!
Give the girl some tips about his old girlfriend to make him believe it!

See how he reacts. A great bachelor party prank!
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by PigPen Thu 19 Jun 2014, 21:39

Lest we all forget, this story is coming from In Touch Weekly.  You know how accurate they are!!  sarcasm

PigPen

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Thu 19 Jun 2014, 22:32

Well. I, for one, hope it's true! I hope it's a totally out-of-control night and he has a blast 'cause once she's got that ring on him all that fun is OVER!

Nicky, I don't think he and his friends give a flying f**k what the press thinks. This is his last chance to "party hearty" and I think they'll want to give him a night to remember. IMO, he'll love it.
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by Pita428 Thu 19 Jun 2014, 23:58

I don't know about the strippers though. Do you think they could actually find some that that George doesn't already know? Smile
Pita428
Pita428
Super clooney-astic fantastic

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Fri 20 Jun 2014, 00:20

Pita428 wrote:I don't know about the strippers though. Do you think they could actually find some that that George doesn't already know? Smile

brahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by bgarabedian Fri 20 Jun 2014, 08:44

Well we shall see what happens. all is talk, and I think george is very scared of tying the knot now.But he can enjoy his last night of freedom by having a bachelor party. U go George,Have fun, drink and enjoy for when that ring gets on your finger. you are a taken man and no more freedom. love you george, bg

bgarabedian
Learning to love George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Fri 20 Jun 2014, 11:53

freedom of?
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Fri 20 Jun 2014, 12:10

It's me - Freedom of anything! I think Amal will be a very strict wife.
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Fri 20 Jun 2014, 12:22

lool
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by PigPen Fri 20 Jun 2014, 16:33

bgarabedian wrote:Well we shall see what happens. all is talk, and I think george is very scared of tying the knot now.But he can enjoy his last night of freedom by having a bachelor party. U go George,Have fun, drink and enjoy for when that ring gets on your finger. you are a taken man and no more freedom. love you george, bg
OMG!  I never thought of George wearing a wedding ring, for real. Think he'll do it??

PigPen

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Fri 20 Jun 2014, 16:49

I guess so
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Fri 20 Jun 2014, 18:22

I hope he does wear a wedding ring.
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Way2Old4Dis Fri 20 Jun 2014, 18:28

Well, I wouldn't expect anything less than an epic blowout of a party. They should be putting a team of strippers into intensive training as we speak. There should be barrels and crates of alcohol in warehouses, ready to be shipped, all marked 'CLOONEY.'

They should do it weeks before the wedding; gives him enough time to recover and apologize.

And, most important, every attendee has to leave the cells and cameras at home and never speak of the events outside of the circle. What happens at the Clooney Going Away Party, stays at the Clooney Going Away Party. The rest of us will just have to use our imaginations.

Way2Old4Dis

Back to top Go down

Post by PigPen Fri 20 Jun 2014, 18:38

He owns a tequila company! The party should be at the distillery.  That way, if she gets wind of anything, he can say he was working.   Bounce  Spliff  
 cameraflash  warning

PigPen

Back to top Go down

Post by PigPen Fri 20 Jun 2014, 18:42

Joanna wrote:I hope he does wear a wedding ring.
NO! NO! NO! NO!

PigPen

Back to top Go down

Post by amaretti Fri 20 Jun 2014, 18:46

Wow what a party . He he heee

amaretti

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Fri 20 Jun 2014, 18:47

PigPen wrote:
Joanna wrote:I hope he does wear a wedding ring.
NO! NO! NO! NO!

YESS YESS YESS YESS
YESS YESS YESS
YESS YESS
YESS
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Fri 20 Jun 2014, 20:41

better women knew he is kept
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Fri 20 Jun 2014, 20:55

I don't even think there will be a big blow out bachelor party he'll just slip quietly into the ball and chain.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Fri 20 Jun 2014, 20:57

he is already
really quiet

no?
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Atalante Fri 20 Jun 2014, 21:28

PigPen wrote:
bgarabedian wrote:Well we shall see what happens. all is talk, and I think george is very scared of tying the knot now.But he can enjoy his last night of freedom by having a bachelor party. U go George,Have fun, drink and enjoy for when that ring gets on your finger. you are a taken man and no more freedom. love you george, bg
OMG!  I never thought of George wearing a wedding ring, for real. Think he'll do it??
An atheist is getting married. That's not a very logical thing to do.  clown
Atalante
Atalante
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Fri 20 Jun 2014, 22:16

looool
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by fava Fri 20 Jun 2014, 22:27

Atalante wrote:
PigPen wrote:
An atheist is getting married. That's not a very logical thing to do.  clown

What do marriage and atheism have to do with each other?

fava
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by amaretti Fri 20 Jun 2014, 22:36

Maybe Amal is having a big bachelorette party . Magic Mike style .

amaretti

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Fri 20 Jun 2014, 22:57

a. He's not an atheist, he's an agnostic.
b. Even if he wanted to "slip quietly into the ball and chain" - which I think would be totally NOT George - his friends would never let him. If Amal is truly this wonderful love of his life they'd want to celebrate. If she isn't, they're giving him one last taste of freedom and a reminder of what he's giving up in case he decides to change his mind!  Smile 
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sat 21 Jun 2014, 01:49

George's hand looks very nice with a simple gold band.  Just sayin'
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazy Sat 21 Jun 2014, 03:39

LizzyNY wrote:a. He's not an atheist, he's an agnostic.
b. Even if he wanted to "slip quietly into the ball and chain" - which I think would be totally NOT George - his friends would never let him. If Amal is truly this wonderful love of his life they'd want to celebrate. If she isn't, they're giving him one last taste of freedom and a reminder of what he's giving up in case he decides to change his mind!   Smile 
THANK YOU LIZZY FOR THE AGNOSTIC PART. xxx
Mazy
Mazy
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by amaretti Sat 21 Jun 2014, 03:43

Do you think they will have wild women and whiskey .

amaretti

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Sat 21 Jun 2014, 04:07

You're welcome, Mazy. He may not believe in organized religion, but that doesn't mean he doesn't believe in God - or at least have an open mind about a higher power. Being raised a strict Catholic has to have had some effect on his thinking.
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sat 21 Jun 2014, 08:52

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Monaco GP

while shooting Ocean's saga
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Sat 21 Jun 2014, 09:10

amaretti wrote: Maybe Amal is having a big bachelorette party . Magic Mike style .  
Magic Mike  cheers
Maggy
Maggy
Totally loving George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Sat 21 Jun 2014, 09:16

G looks nice in that pict!
Maggy
Maggy
Totally loving George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sat 21 Jun 2014, 09:23

I know
sweet too
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sat 21 Jun 2014, 10:19

Lovely pic IM....

Hope he wears a wedding ring because that
may be the only way that we'll find out about the wedding....if its kept well under wraps !!

Oh......there's always Aunty.  Coolio 
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sat 21 Jun 2014, 12:15

oh my God

!
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Silje Sat 21 Jun 2014, 12:50

A wedding ring suits his beautiful hands. Makes him even more sexy.

I'm hoping for a big bachelor party but I disagree with you W2O4D I want pics.Smile
Silje
Silje

Back to top Go down

Post by hathaross Sat 21 Jun 2014, 13:40

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
hathaross
hathaross

Back to top Go down

Post by Silje Sat 21 Jun 2014, 13:49

Nice pic Hathaross.Like the watch too.
Silje
Silje

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next