George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
The summer slim fest - join us as we go on a Clooney diet - Page 3 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
The summer slim fest - join us as we go on a Clooney diet - Page 3 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
The summer slim fest - join us as we go on a Clooney diet - Page 3 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
The summer slim fest - join us as we go on a Clooney diet - Page 3 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
The summer slim fest - join us as we go on a Clooney diet - Page 3 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
The summer slim fest - join us as we go on a Clooney diet - Page 3 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
The summer slim fest - join us as we go on a Clooney diet - Page 3 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
The summer slim fest - join us as we go on a Clooney diet - Page 3 EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
The summer slim fest - join us as we go on a Clooney diet - Page 3 EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

The summer slim fest - join us as we go on a Clooney diet

+12
PigPen
melbert
LornaDoone
it's me
Picachu
Pita428
sparkie
NewFanForever
Joanna
theminis
premiere
Katiedot
16 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

The summer slim fest - join us as we go on a Clooney diet - Page 3 Empty Re: The summer slim fest - join us as we go on a Clooney diet

Post by it's me Sun 27 Jul 2014, 17:44

Xmas ? Very Happy
it's me
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

The summer slim fest - join us as we go on a Clooney diet - Page 3 Empty Re: The summer slim fest - join us as we go on a Clooney diet

Post by Nicky80 Sun 27 Jul 2014, 17:52

That will be a tough season for our diet  Shocked
Nicky80
Nicky80
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Sun 27 Jul 2014, 18:17

Well initially it was to see how much we could lose before George's wedding but hey continuing till the holiday's works for me!
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Sun 27 Jul 2014, 18:30

Coolio  for sure I want to continue.....and not stop in September  Laughing
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by amaretti Sun 27 Jul 2014, 18:34

I have enjoyed having iced coffee as a late afternoon snack .  Very Happy 

amaretti
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Wed 30 Jul 2014, 03:02

How's it all going, folks? Are we ready for George's wedding yet?
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Wed 30 Jul 2014, 03:07

No not quite, think I still need at least 3 more months lol
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by NewFanForever Wed 30 Jul 2014, 03:09

Katiedot wrote:How's it all going, folks?  Are we ready for George's wedding yet?

Not sure I will ever be ready to see George Marry! Mad 

But it sure is helping with my weight loss! Crying or Very sad

Last edited by NewFanForever on Wed 30 Jul 2014, 03:11; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling)

NewFanForever
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Wed 30 Jul 2014, 07:44

I'm not ready yet either. I need at least to lose 3 more Kilos...but those damn Kilos don't want to leave me.....What a fight.... Tears of frustration  But I lost 2 kilos so far.... alien
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by sparkie Wed 30 Jul 2014, 08:38

Katiedot wrote:How's it all going, folks?  Are we ready for George's wedding yet?
 Oh puh-lease!
sparkie
sparkie

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Mon 04 Aug 2014, 14:24

So, day 1 of my three-day detox/cleanse diet thingy draws to a close. So far so good, but I seem to remember that it was days 2 and 3 that were the worst.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Mon 04 Aug 2014, 17:22

How does your detox/cleanse diet look like?? Does it consist out of shakes only???

I think you did that before right?   Or do I have a wrong memory  Laughing
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Tue 05 Aug 2014, 17:26

Yep, this is the same one I did before. It's still no more fun than it was before but I don't half feel virtuous!
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PigPen Tue 05 Aug 2014, 18:22

Nicky80 wrote:I'm not ready yet either. I need at least to lose 3 more Kilos...but those damn Kilos don't want to leave me.....What a fight.... Tears of frustration  But I lost 2 kilos so far.... alien
Might I suggest moving ( as in packing boxes etc).  I didn't join the group diet, but have lost 18 lbs=8.16 kilo  since June 1st (from stress).   Shocked  affraid  Hello!  Under the weather  super cool

PigPen
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Tue 05 Aug 2014, 18:49

Coolio ...I mean kind off ...hehe stress sucks but it was worth losing the kilos
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by PigPen Tue 05 Aug 2014, 19:08

Nicky80 wrote:Coolio ...I mean kind off ...hehe stress sucks but it was worth losing the kilos
My physician is less than amused.  A neighbor brought over a six pack  ( not of beer, darn it) of nutritional supplement drinks.  pale

PigPen
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Wed 01 Oct 2014, 07:24

Ha! Happy to report that I stepped on the scales again this morning after almost two months of not looking and that weight I lost? Still off! Yippeeeeeee!!
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NewFanForever Wed 01 Oct 2014, 07:37

Yes me too I am keeping my weight off with more to come!

Way to go Katiedot!

NewFanForever

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Wed 01 Oct 2014, 22:14

OOHHH am I the only one who is going in the wrong direction? Sad

I will start drinking shake tomorrow again.

Katie what's your secret to keep going and going and lose weight? Pls motivate me and kick my ass Laughing
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Mon 20 Oct 2014, 18:04

Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad

I went on the scale today in the morning......It was awful......

I put on 5 Kilos...my pants getting tighter and tighter. Since 3 days I drink a diet shake once a day to make a stop to it. I try to avoid carbs but it doesn't work as I'm so dead hungry after my morning shake that I eat everything for lunch. Can't control my brain.
I need a detox..... I'm Snack addicted .......

I guess I don't know how to balance my food correctly. I'm Snack crazy.....

Man...5 Kilos and that before Christmas started.....I will turn out to be a fatso by January. I will be a GERMAN FATSO headbang

Sad  Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by amaretti Mon 20 Oct 2014, 18:35

Nicky pick up a spiral veggie cutter . Very Happy

amaretti
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by Atalante Tue 21 Oct 2014, 10:02

Laughing Cheerleader 30 minutes a day: JUMP JUMP JUMP
Atalante
Atalante
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Tue 21 Oct 2014, 17:05

Nicky80 wrote:OOHHH am I the only one who is going in the wrong direction? Sad

I will start drinking shake tomorrow again.

Katie what's your secret to keep going and going and lose weight? Pls motivate me and kick my ass Laughing

There is no secret. What works for me, although every diet advice goes against this, is to weigh myself every day. Seeing the results (even if it's just 100g less) keeps me from reaching for the chocolate.

At the moment I don't have any scales and I'm going a bit squirrelly trying to guess my weight and whether I'm going in the right direction or not.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Tue 21 Oct 2014, 18:47

Sounds like a plan. I just stick a pit of paper on my wall and I will write down my weight now every morning. Maybe that will help.....I will update
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Tue 21 Oct 2014, 19:35

Write it directly on your wall Nicky.  That way it can be part of your exercise program to scrub your walls!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Tue 21 Oct 2014, 20:15

LOL!
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Mon 24 Nov 2014, 19:50

Did anyone ever try weightwatchers? I haven't tried that yet. I'm not fat fat but I'm getting BIGGER. The last two month were crazy...maybe when I count Points this will help.
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by Carla97 Sat 10 Jan 2015, 14:23

Nothing helps or works, I should just learn to live without eating at all, that´s my conclusion Botheration!

January is the month to start a diet. I did. And well…hmm...
in a perfect world I would have already lost extra kilos (better yet never gotten any), skinny and happy I could have une soirée exceptionelle in a romantic ski resort, meet a wonderful man, we would sing karaoke and fall in love. 

Not happening. And it´s not because of weight but there is no snow ! It´s a motivation problem. I am not convinced life would change in any way if I fight and win this eternal war against "fat".

Maybe if I saw a trailer of my life in 2015, people wondering how skinny I look, not malnourished, but "paris thin" that could courage me…I don´t know. Wink
Carla97
Carla97
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sat 10 Jan 2015, 14:55

trailer means?
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Sat 10 Jan 2015, 15:00

I started my 7 minutes Training. Check out the link. it is so cool as I'm too stupid to do Sport. When you click on the link and start the Video you get 7 minutes exercise which you need to follow. You can do it in front of the TV. Somebody told me this is a big help if you do it everyday. I lost 1 kg so far Laughing (and I stoped eating bread and Pasta)

http://www.7-min.com/
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Sat 10 Jan 2015, 15:01

it's me wrote:trailer means?

Like a movie Trailer. i think Carla wanted to say if she saw a Trailer of her future life 2015 in a shortcut as a Trailer how life could be "skinny" that would motivate her. Hope that helps....
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sat 10 Jan 2015, 15:17

ahhhh...

thanks
now I got it Smile
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sat 10 Jan 2015, 18:28

Or, you can be put into a job that really sucks and be chained to your desk and not be able to do anything but your stupid job and you can lose 8 pounds!!!  Just like that!!!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Sat 10 Jan 2015, 19:52

Really??? Don't you eat chocolate at your desk? or you don't eat because the Jobs sucks???.....mmmhhhh I'm not sure if i would recommend to change the job or not. Has pros and cons Razz Razz Razz Razz (no, you better change it)

By the way, I started at my work place to walk now stairs and avoid the lift Very Happy
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sat 10 Jan 2015, 20:45

Chocolate isn't my "go to" food, so that's never been an issue.  I'm more of a salt lover.  I also have to walk a long way from the parking lot (which I didn't have to do at my other job).  Lots of stress with the job and just no available time to munch on anything.  Bumtits!  BUT, I'm liking the weight loss, so I guess there is something good to say!!  Twisted Evil
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Sat 10 Jan 2015, 21:01

OK so your stupid Job as two positive things:

1. you walk more
2. no time to munch

and I guess the stress helps too. AND that you are a salty person  Coolio

8 Pounds is a lot. I want to lose that too. I hope my 7 minutes excercise will help. Compare to you I have lot of time to munch. BUMTITS.
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sun 11 Jan 2015, 02:44

The summer slim fest - join us as we go on a Clooney diet - Page 3 Clap11The summer slim fest - join us as we go on a Clooney diet - Page 3 Clap11The summer slim fest - join us as we go on a Clooney diet - Page 3 Clap11
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3