George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Pastel perfection! George Clooney’s fiancée Amal Alamuddin nails spring time chic in ice blue skater dress as she runs errands   EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Pastel perfection! George Clooney’s fiancée Amal Alamuddin nails spring time chic in ice blue skater dress as she runs errands   EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Pastel perfection! George Clooney’s fiancée Amal Alamuddin nails spring time chic in ice blue skater dress as she runs errands   EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Pastel perfection! George Clooney’s fiancée Amal Alamuddin nails spring time chic in ice blue skater dress as she runs errands   EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
Pastel perfection! George Clooney’s fiancée Amal Alamuddin nails spring time chic in ice blue skater dress as she runs errands   EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
Pastel perfection! George Clooney’s fiancée Amal Alamuddin nails spring time chic in ice blue skater dress as she runs errands   EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Pastel perfection! George Clooney’s fiancée Amal Alamuddin nails spring time chic in ice blue skater dress as she runs errands   EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
Pastel perfection! George Clooney’s fiancée Amal Alamuddin nails spring time chic in ice blue skater dress as she runs errands   EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
Pastel perfection! George Clooney’s fiancée Amal Alamuddin nails spring time chic in ice blue skater dress as she runs errands   EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Pastel perfection! George Clooney’s fiancée Amal Alamuddin nails spring time chic in ice blue skater dress as she runs errands

+17
Boshkash
Joanna
Missa
melbert
isogotit
Butterfly
annemarie
Cece42
lionheart
hathaross
phys major
Nicky80
Silje
LornaDoone
PigPen
amaretti
party animal - not!
21 posters

Go down

Pastel perfection! George Clooney’s fiancée Amal Alamuddin nails spring time chic in ice blue skater dress as she runs errands   Empty Pastel perfection! George Clooney’s fiancée Amal Alamuddin nails spring time chic in ice blue skater dress as she runs errands

Post by party animal - not! Sat 14 Jun 2014, 15:29

New pix today from the Mail

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Pastel perfection! George Clooney’s fiancée Amal Alamuddin nails spring time chic in ice blue skater dress as she runs errands 

She has been thrust into the spotlight following to her engagement to George Clooney.

But Amal Alamuddin is fast becoming just as well known for her impressive sartorial displays as she is for being with her famous fiancé.

The 36-year-old brunette was on trend once again as she ran errands in London on Friday in a Spring chic ensemble.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Pretty as a picture: Amal Alamuddin is fast becoming just as well known for her impressive sartorial displays as she is for being engaged to George Clooney

The human rights lawyer looked seriously stylish in an ice blue skater dress as she puts her slim legs on display.

She teamed the dress with bronze wedge sandals and a black handbag while she clutched onto a coffee cup during her stroll

The brunette beauty left her luscious mane naturally wavy while she shielded her eyes with patterned sunglasses.

Minted: The 36-year-old brunette was on trend once again as she ran errands in London on Friday in a Sprinc chic ensemble

Slender frame: The human rights lawyer looked seriously stylish in an ice blue skater dress as she puts her slim legs on display

Completing her look with minimal make-up, the bride-to-be looked calm and relaxed considering she is reportedly planning a September wedding.

Amal and 53-year-old George - who got engaged in April - are said to be hoping to host their upcoming nuptials in the Italian city in September, exactly one year to the day after they met. 

It comes after the couple cancelled plans to hold their wedding at the Hollywood hunk's sprawling Lake Como estate, because they felt the venue wasn't private enough.

Quick change: The lawyer was then spotted in a pair of grey jeans teamed with a black top and leather jacket later in the day

Off-duty: The day before Amal sported a more casual attire as she went to get a facial

A source told the New York Post newspaper's Page Six: 'George and Amal want to be married in Italy, but they need a location that offers them and their guests privacy.'

The Monuments Men actor - who also didn't want to inconvenience his Lake Como neighbours with the attention his wedding would bring - and Amal were seen dining in Venice a few weeks ago after touring wedding venues and are said to be planning to marry at a palace in the city.

Reports of an Italian wedding for the pair come after it was claimed the loved-up couple are eyeing up a love nest in the South of France. 

The Hollywood actor has allegedly  sent a request to estate agents on the French Rivera to find a large home on the Mediterranean Sea for the pair.

Dedicated: The lawyers was amongst the many in attendance at the Global Summit to end Sexual Violence in Conflict at the ExCel centre this week

Wedding bells: Amal and George are said to be hosting their upcoming nuptials in Venice in September, exactly one year to the day after they met

Last edited by Nicky80 on Sat 14 Jun 2014, 17:39; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added text and pics)

party animal - not!
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Pastel perfection! George Clooney’s fiancée Amal Alamuddin nails spring time chic in ice blue skater dress as she runs errands   Empty Re: Pastel perfection! George Clooney’s fiancée Amal Alamuddin nails spring time chic in ice blue skater dress as she runs errands

Post by amaretti Sat 14 Jun 2014, 15:58

Nice dress . Love the color. The shoes are cool . She always has chic shoes .  Very Happy 

amaretti
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Pastel perfection! George Clooney’s fiancée Amal Alamuddin nails spring time chic in ice blue skater dress as she runs errands   Empty Temp thread do not post

Post by PigPen Sat 14 Jun 2014, 16:01

George looks so happy and enamored in that last photo ( the old one in the car).  Where did that twinkle go?  Same with her. So sad.

PigPen
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Pastel perfection! George Clooney’s fiancée Amal Alamuddin nails spring time chic in ice blue skater dress as she runs errands   Empty Re: Pastel perfection! George Clooney’s fiancée Amal Alamuddin nails spring time chic in ice blue skater dress as she runs errands

Post by party animal - not! Sat 14 Jun 2014, 17:26

Thank you, Nicky. Great looks. If only I was six inches taller.....................

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Sat 14 Jun 2014, 17:26

Thanks Nicky - since you're so good at it, could you move the posts about this same article from the "flawless" thread?  PAN had the link but not the pictures and copy and I'm having issues with my computer today so I couldn't add the article copy and pictures. Thx. (starts near bottom of second page)
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Pastel perfection! George Clooney’s fiancée Amal Alamuddin nails spring time chic in ice blue skater dress as she runs errands   Empty Temp thread do not post

Post by Silje Sat 14 Jun 2014, 17:36

Thanks for the new pics Party Animal. I like the second outfit; the grey jeans and the leather jacket. If I was her stylist I would recommend a tougher look and less girlish. Doesn't George have a nice leather jack somewhere too? Or do I remember that wrong?

News are kind of slow right now. All we get is more of Amals outfits and Stacy's pregnancy pics.
Silje
Silje
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Sat 14 Jun 2014, 17:41

LornaDoone wrote:Thanks Nicky - since you're so good at it, could you move the posts about this same article from the "flawless" thread?  PAN had the link but not the pictures and copy and I'm having issues with my computer today so I couldn't add the article copy and pictures. Thx. (starts near bottom of second page)

Ok have moved the posts and deleted my post. Haven't seen Pan's post in the other thread before  Razz
Nicky80
Nicky80
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by phys major Sat 14 Jun 2014, 17:47

Stacy is that you???
phys major
phys major

Back to top Go down

Post by Silje Sat 14 Jun 2014, 17:59

Sorry Phys Major, who are you talking to?
Silje
Silje

Back to top Go down

Post by hathaross Sat 14 Jun 2014, 18:08

She looks great!! Love the dress and her outfit in the second one with the leather jacket Smile Smile Very nice.
hathaross
hathaross

Back to top Go down

Post by lionheart Sat 14 Jun 2014, 18:59

This has the same vibe as his previous girlfriends. Only they have different backgrounds. If his family didn't comment on the upcoming wedding, I would think they wont actually get married.

lionheart
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Cece42 Sat 14 Jun 2014, 19:39

Hmmmm  How many times a day does this woman change to run errands????????????????

Cece42
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Sat 14 Jun 2014, 19:42

Maybe the first was for her downtime, the second for a meeting with someone. I love the dress on Friday. His family did comment mom and dad spoke.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by Cece42 Sat 14 Jun 2014, 19:52

I wonder when we will see her and George together again.   If he is so SMITTEN with her you would think he would want to be with her, especially if your planning a wedding in three months.

Cece42
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by amaretti Sat 14 Jun 2014, 20:05

I would want to be together . Very Happy 

amaretti

Back to top Go down

Post by Butterfly Sat 14 Jun 2014, 20:29

What exactly is "running errands"? I thought it was buying groceries, paying bills, but mostly buying stuff for home. What is she actually doing?

BTW, I changed my opinion on her style in the meantime - I like it now.
Butterfly
Butterfly
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by isogotit Sat 14 Jun 2014, 21:24

Yes when we will see them together again.  Like the dress.  The little girl outfit has to go.  We just keep posing for those cameras "look at me, I got George Clooney."  The lady who played hard to get.
isogotit
isogotit

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Sat 14 Jun 2014, 21:39

I understand from friends in the neighbourhood that Amal is now being 'doorstepped' by the paps.........quite literally.

I hope for her sake that she can relocate soon........

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Sat 14 Jun 2014, 21:46

Butterfly wrote:What exactly is "running errands"? I thought it was buying groceries, paying bills, but mostly buying stuff for home. What is she actually doing?

BTW, I changed my opinion on her style in the meantime - I like it now.

A different media outlet said she was going to get a facial.

Running errands is anything you do on your day off that isn't your work. What does it matter what she was doing on her day off? Geesh.

As to her being "doorstepped" I'm going to assume that means they're hanging outside of her house? I hadn't heard that term before. I tell ya, this forum is very educational!

As to her not seeing George. Well they are both busy people and they are going to get married. There are things like Skype and telephones and the internet that enable people to communicate with each other without being in the same room.

I like that they both are doing their own thing and don't feel the need to be attached at the hip. I'll bet they talk and text everyday and probably call each other at the end of their respective days.

There is plenty of time for them to be together. And there will be many times they will be apart. That type of marriage works for lots of folks.

LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by Cece42 Sat 14 Jun 2014, 23:03

I wouldn't worry about the paps at her doorstep, she seems to be enjoying it very much.

Cece42
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Sat 14 Jun 2014, 23:19

Well, it's possible, I suppose. After all, she could be marrying someone called George Clooney very soon. That might explain it.

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sun 15 Jun 2014, 00:43

That name is familiar!  Do we know him?  Is he important?
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Sun 15 Jun 2014, 00:45

He used to be on that hospital show.  Whatever happened to him?
Missa
Missa
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sun 15 Jun 2014, 01:15

Isn't he that guy in that shirt on that bike ?

Riding around with bottles of Casamigos 
clanking behind his empty pillion seat ?

Yes.....that's the one !

Coolio
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by hathaross Sun 15 Jun 2014, 01:22

Yes, she got that guy..... lucky her.
hathaross
hathaross

Back to top Go down

Post by amaretti Sun 15 Jun 2014, 02:43

He got her . Lucky guy !!!  Very Happy Very Happy 

amaretti

Back to top Go down

Post by Boshkash Sun 15 Jun 2014, 03:04

We can't say that they are lucky to have found each other! We don't know them, he is an actor,famous, rich, SEEMS nice, she is a lawyer, beautiful, SEEMS nice. That's all, for those who says this marriage  is a show, for all we know, he is Hollywood royalty who could be faking everything, so you can't believe what you like and attack what you dislike, they are done by the same person..

Boshkash
Clooney Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Sun 15 Jun 2014, 03:46

I think anyone who finds someone they want to take the walk down the aisle with is lucky.   And I think given that George is basically a shy person AND he's known internationally, makes it more difficult for him in some respects. There's always that nagging thought in the back of his mind, "Does this person like me for ME or for who they think I am which includes this fame thing?"

I think that's why he's kept the same group of friends for years. Many of them were there before he got really big in the industry so it's probably a safe bet that he knows they like him for him and not the "star" that he's become.

And for those who doubt he's shy I really do believe that. I was at an event where he was speaking and afterward there was a swarm of people around him. Despite being very polite and attentive to anyone who came up to him you could see he was very uncomfortable.  I won't say what clued me into this as I don't want people to start looking for it or discussing it but it was very evident.

The event folks were finally able to pull him away and usher him out a side door.  They stayed with him from that point on until he got in the elevator to the parking garage.

So yes, we don't know either of them at all.  They have jobs where they are "on stage" but really don't we all? No one knows our real personalities when we're at work.  (And for George being papped is work).

We have a work persona and then we could have a different persona with our friends.  (That's why posting your antics on Facebook is not such a good idea!)

We don't know them but really who cares?  None of us is marrying either of them and none of us were dumped by him so that he could date her.  It's their life to live.  We comment but it's not going to change much of anything. I may be uncomfortable about where she stands on some issues, but it really doesn't affect ME now does it. If it affects George then that's his issue to handle (or not).

But I've gotten off topic.

I really do like that ice blue dress. :-)

LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sun 15 Jun 2014, 08:51

well tailored dress are always beautiful

Thumbs up!

interesting points Lorna

and that is right what fascinate me

the REAL one guy
we still don't know

and we never
I guess
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Butterfly Sun 15 Jun 2014, 17:14

Thanks Lorna for the explanation of "running errands" Hello!
Butterfly
Butterfly

Back to top Go down

Post by amaretti Sun 15 Jun 2014, 17:20

She looks great in everything . Benefits of being slender .  Very Happy 

amaretti

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sun 15 Jun 2014, 18:01

I enjoyed your "off topic" post Lorna and agree about 
George being "shy" for the want of another word.
I've picked that up over the years without having the pleasure of ever seeing him in reality as you did. 
That was a privilege. 

We who do eventually find a life partner where we are 
right for each other, NOT perfect, count ourselves very fortunate, and I have a strong feeling that this is 
what has happened for "our George" 
and his lady Amal and I am happy for them both.

End of "off topic."  flower
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Sun 15 Jun 2014, 18:43

Yes, great post, Lorna.

I completely agree with you about the degree of shyness (more so than his father I think, who's a towering presence in his life) but I think the good looks, the sense of humour and cheek have given him the ability to shine in the world and use his 'star power' for want of a better word for the good of others, and his principles in life will propel him anywhere he wants to go. 

And I think he's found a girl who has exactly the same abilities........

And I think that if they have to put up with the paparazzi from time to time, they can also use it for good.....

Cannot imagine what that must be like as a constant, but he doesn't complain. Admirable given what a private person he is.........

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Rachel Thu 19 Jun 2014, 10:12

Looking at her is almost like looking at Elisabetta - the same expression, the same way to dress, how she moves - the eyeglasses
But maybe its just me seeing this...
Rachel
Rachel
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Thu 19 Jun 2014, 12:56

Rachel wrote:Looking at her is almost like looking at Elisabetta - the same expression, the same way to dress, how she moves - the eyeglasses
But maybe its just me seeing this...
no, you're not alone there are at least two.
lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by Atalante Thu 19 Jun 2014, 13:27

Me too !  Twisted Evil
Atalante
Atalante
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by Boshkash Sat 21 Jun 2014, 10:29

Today while I was watching Angels and Demons, I couldn't help but notice a huge resemblance between the actress and Amal..

Boshkash
Clooney Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Silje Sat 21 Jun 2014, 13:16

Ayelet Zurer played Eric Banas wife in Munich as well. She is Israeli and Amal is Lebanese so I guess they have some similarities in looks but I don't think they look a lot a alike.I know some people think Amal looks like Anne Hathaway but I don't see it.

I really like the films based on Dan Brown's books. Hope they do more of those films. I know George is often discribed as Mr Nice Guy.But to me Tom Hanks is Mr Nice Guy.Smile
Silje
Silje

Back to top Go down

Post by Boshkash Sun 22 Jun 2014, 05:01

It was a good movie, but in my opinion Dan Brown's books should be left alone  because the charm of it is in the details and the slow burning, not the hurried, unclear way the movie is made by..

Boshkash
Clooney Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum