George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George Clooney attended the concert of David Hall in Kentucky EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
George Clooney attended the concert of David Hall in Kentucky EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
George Clooney attended the concert of David Hall in Kentucky EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
George Clooney attended the concert of David Hall in Kentucky EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
George Clooney attended the concert of David Hall in Kentucky EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
George Clooney attended the concert of David Hall in Kentucky EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
George Clooney attended the concert of David Hall in Kentucky EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
George Clooney attended the concert of David Hall in Kentucky EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
George Clooney attended the concert of David Hall in Kentucky EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George Clooney attended the concert of David Hall in Kentucky

+6
Katiedot
PigPen
Maggy
LornaDoone
it's me
Nicky80
10 posters

Go down

George Clooney attended the concert of David Hall in Kentucky Empty George Clooney attended the concert of David Hall in Kentucky

Post by Nicky80 Sun 08 Jun 2014, 10:22

Found on frenchies. WOW what a photo shoot LOL

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Nicky80
Nicky80
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

George Clooney attended the concert of David Hall in Kentucky Empty Re: George Clooney attended the concert of David Hall in Kentucky

Post by it's me Sun 08 Jun 2014, 11:10

many nice pics
thanks Smile
it's me
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

George Clooney attended the concert of David Hall in Kentucky Empty Re: George Clooney attended the concert of David Hall in Kentucky

Post by LornaDoone Sun 08 Jun 2014, 14:54

How do les frenchies find all this stuff?  Fascinating!  Nice pics thanks for sharing!
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Sun 08 Jun 2014, 16:44

Thanks! Love seeing him like that!
Maggy
Maggy
Totally loving George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by PigPen Sun 08 Jun 2014, 18:23

In Kentucky to update Mom and Dad on wedding plans?
He's all over the place these days - except....here we are in June, and unless he is hip deep in a project, isn't he  usually in Como by now?  Was in Venice- no sightings at the villa.  Beginning to appear ( IMO) that he's avoiding the place.

PigPen
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sun 08 Jun 2014, 18:41

PigPen wrote:here we are in June, and unless he is hip deep in a project, isn't he  usually in Como by now?  Was in Venice- no sightings at the villa.  Beginning to appear ( IMO) that he's avoiding the place.
Yes, seems unusual for him. But then, it's an unusual year, isn't it?
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sun 08 Jun 2014, 18:55

he fears Maggy peeing on his flowers
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by PigPen Sun 08 Jun 2014, 18:59

As we slowly approach Sept... everyone keep in mind a prank George pulled at Como.  The rumor was Brangelina wedding was taking place at GC villa, so our little prankster order thousands of dollars worth of  flowers to throw the press off

PigPen
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sun 08 Jun 2014, 19:04

no
set tables
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazy Sun 08 Jun 2014, 20:35

He looks wonderful thanks so much Nickey.
Mazy
Mazy
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by Alisonfan Sun 08 Jun 2014, 20:59

In Kentucky to touch base with "His People, His Tribe".
Before entering a whole new tribe.
Time to think about where he has come from, among his people, his family.  If you have to make the BIG decisions in life, this is where you want to be, not surrounded by PR, yes men, or future in-laws.

Alisonfan
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazy Sun 08 Jun 2014, 22:21

Alisonfan wrote:In Kentucky to touch base with "His People, His Tribe".
Before entering a whole new tribe.
Time to think about where he has come from, among his people, his family.  If you have to make the BIG decisions in life, this is where you want to be, not surrounded by PR, yes men, or future in-laws.
Well said.
Mazy
Mazy
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sun 08 Jun 2014, 23:48

May well have been a pre-wedding occasion ?
George looks very relaxed and happy there in
a lovely set of photos.
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Tue 10 Jun 2014, 11:52

Look one more pic from the link above. How funny is that

Nicky80
Nicky80
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Tue 10 Jun 2014, 12:30

Look at those forearms....Wow !
Who is he ?
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Tue 10 Jun 2014, 12:42

who? the man in the middle?
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by hathaross Tue 10 Jun 2014, 13:29

You can see the scar on his elbow. And it´s me or he is getting in shape.
hathaross
hathaross
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down