George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George's new project The Department - a series
George and Amal Go To Downton Abbey - Page 2 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George and Amal Go To Downton Abbey - Page 2 EmptySun 17 Mar 2024, 22:18 by party animal - not!

»  Back in the UK
George and Amal Go To Downton Abbey - Page 2 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
George and Amal Go To Downton Abbey - Page 2 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
George and Amal Go To Downton Abbey - Page 2 EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
George and Amal Go To Downton Abbey - Page 2 EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

» George on the Letterman Show
George and Amal Go To Downton Abbey - Page 2 EmptyWed 21 Feb 2024, 15:59 by LizzyNY

» George and Amal with a new puppy
George and Amal Go To Downton Abbey - Page 2 EmptyWed 14 Feb 2024, 19:14 by benex

» Amal new book on freedom of speech released
George and Amal Go To Downton Abbey - Page 2 EmptyTue 13 Feb 2024, 18:49 by party animal - not!

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George and Amal Go To Downton Abbey

+17
PigPen
fava
annemarie
lionheart
Joanna
Alisonfan
Ballycuan
Nicky80
fluffy
Boshkash
Picachu
bamboochacha
theminis
LornaDoone
amaretti
Sevens
party animal - not!
21 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

George and Amal Go To Downton Abbey - Page 2 Empty Re: George and Amal Go To Downton Abbey

Post by Joanna Sat 24 May 2014, 20:52

Gio will have everything under control....
As Usual.

Yahooooo
Joanna
Joanna
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

George and Amal Go To Downton Abbey - Page 2 Empty Re: George and Amal Go To Downton Abbey

Post by Alisonfan Sat 24 May 2014, 21:18

The least he could do is get out of the car to greet her, that's what gentleman would do. Or is he angry he had to be there at all. They knew they were going to be papped, why not a big hug and kiss on the cheek and hold the car door open for his lady. Pap or no pap this is just stinky, and not the George we know. Suspect 

Was this supposed to be Wednesday night, funny it was raining where I was.

Alisonfan
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Sat 24 May 2014, 21:27

I don't think these papped shots are what they seem.....it smacks of a scooter pap just catching the tail end of the story.......don't believe for one minute Our Hero is likely to drive up to her flat and whistle her down from her place as he sits in the car.......which evening was it she was leading a seminar?

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Way2Old4Dis Sat 24 May 2014, 21:30

Let me get this straight. He flies across the ocean, at night, after a busy week, makes a beeline for her place... and then calls her down to the car,with not so much as a step inside her place or getting out of the car to hold the door? I'm kinda not impressed.

Last edited by Way2Old4Dis on Sat 24 May 2014, 22:32; edited 1 time in total

Way2Old4Dis
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Way2Old4Dis Sat 24 May 2014, 21:34

I can't do anything quickly enough on this Kindle...

Way2Old4Dis
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by lionheart Sat 24 May 2014, 21:37

They were in a in bed hurry.

lionheart
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Sat 24 May 2014, 22:12

Way2Old4Dis wrote:Let me get this straight. He flies across the ocean, at night, after a busy week, makes a beeline fir her place... and then calls her down to the car,with not so much as a step inside her place or getting out of the car to hold the door? I'm kinda not impressed.

Guess I didn't think of that. I was thinking they were trying to avoid being followed by paps and just wanted to get away in a hurry.
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by fava Sat 24 May 2014, 22:28

LornaDoone wrote:
Way2Old4Dis wrote:Let me get this straight. He flies across the ocean, at night, after a busy week, makes a beeline fir her place... and then calls her down to the car,with not so much as a step inside her place or getting out of the car to hold the door? I'm kinda not impressed.

Guess I didn't think of that.  I was thinking they were trying to avoid being followed by paps and just wanted to get away in a hurry.

We have no idea of the sequence of events, so I am going to give hime a break. Maybe this after she packed-- he could have gone up to her door earlier.

fava
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Fri 30 May 2014, 10:45

Little nasty funny video.

I couldn't find the code for the video to post here so here is the link

From Chelsea Lately

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Nicky80
Nicky80
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Fri 30 May 2014, 11:02

Mm, they handily forgot that sometimes the venue is near the bride's hometown, not the bridegroom's!

They sounded very bitter............

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Sun 01 Jun 2014, 10:21

PAN I moved your post here

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Nicky80
Nicky80
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2