George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George's new project The Department - a series
Mariella Frostrup just been made Save the Children Ambassador EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Mariella Frostrup just been made Save the Children Ambassador EmptySun 17 Mar 2024, 22:18 by party animal - not!

»  Back in the UK
Mariella Frostrup just been made Save the Children Ambassador EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Mariella Frostrup just been made Save the Children Ambassador EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
Mariella Frostrup just been made Save the Children Ambassador EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
Mariella Frostrup just been made Save the Children Ambassador EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

» George on the Letterman Show
Mariella Frostrup just been made Save the Children Ambassador EmptyWed 21 Feb 2024, 15:59 by LizzyNY

» George and Amal with a new puppy
Mariella Frostrup just been made Save the Children Ambassador EmptyWed 14 Feb 2024, 19:14 by benex

» Amal new book on freedom of speech released
Mariella Frostrup just been made Save the Children Ambassador EmptyTue 13 Feb 2024, 18:49 by party animal - not!

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Mariella Frostrup just been made Save the Children Ambassador

4 posters

Go down

Mariella Frostrup just been made Save the Children Ambassador Empty Mariella Frostrup just been made Save the Children Ambassador

Post by party animal - not! Wed 21 May 2014, 15:36

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

party animal - not!
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Mariella Frostrup just been made Save the Children Ambassador Empty Re: Mariella Frostrup just been made Save the Children Ambassador

Post by Nicky80 Wed 21 May 2014, 18:03

Maybe I'm blond but in order to read the article I need to sign in  scratch
Nicky80
Nicky80
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Mariella Frostrup just been made Save the Children Ambassador Empty Re: Mariella Frostrup just been made Save the Children Ambassador

Post by party animal - not! Wed 21 May 2014, 18:30

No, Nicki,not a blonde moment! You're right, but other than Mariella's Twitter page, I couldn't find it anywhere else. Hot off the presses!

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Atalante Wed 21 May 2014, 23:24

Fund the people and then you WILL end poverty ! Not all those charities and good will ambassadors ! It's sickening.
Atalante
Atalante
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Wed 21 May 2014, 23:50

This is not about good will or money This is about gender equality where they don't have it, and is connected to the campaign and three day conference that will highlight FGM and the campaign to try to end it

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Atalante Thu 22 May 2014, 09:50

And how will you try to establish genderequality ?  Seesaw of good and e 
Atalante
Atalante

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazy Thu 22 May 2014, 23:25

Atalante wrote:And how will you try to establish genderequality ?  Seesaw of good and e 

Be hopeful Atalante, that they can make it better even if a little at a time.
Mazy
Mazy
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Fri 23 May 2014, 00:30

I suspect Mariella will be speaking at the FGM conference in London in June, and many human rights lawyers are attending too. Amal has taken the lead in the petition.......and Angelina Jolie is known to be speaking alongside William Hague.

Hope to attend on the public days.............

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazy Fri 23 May 2014, 00:44

Sounds interesting PAN keep us posted.
Mazy
Mazy

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Fri 23 May 2014, 00:53

I will.

Expecting to be horrified by some of more graphic films and details - but very fortunate not to be one of the poor women around the world this has happened to, and just trying to help raise awareness...........

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Atalante Fri 23 May 2014, 15:24

The wealthy on this planet need to pay up to change things. And our celebrities are a part of the problem.  Twisted Evil 
Atalante
Atalante

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazy Fri 23 May 2014, 23:06

Atalante wrote:The wealthy on this planet need to pay up to change things. And our celebrities are a part of the problem.  Twisted Evil 

Yes but there are a lot like George who mind you might be rich, but not so much as most think. He has more ways of trying to give back to not just his birth country; but the world. He trys to help the oppressed people all over the world. As does many of his friends. So I think it is wrong to put him in the same category as some celebrity. The ones that need to help more are what we call the 1%, The Koch brothers, Steve Wynn and the selfish billionaires that take and take and give nothing back.

Not George, that is why I started following so closely. I don't follow movie celebrities, I follow him because of the kind of person he is. If we were here in fifty years from now we would see his name in history books for many of the great things that he does.
Mazy
Mazy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down