George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George's new project The Department - a series
George Clooney's fiancée Amal Alamuddin puts on a leggy display in pretty pink dress for lunch in London    EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George Clooney's fiancée Amal Alamuddin puts on a leggy display in pretty pink dress for lunch in London    EmptySun 17 Mar 2024, 22:18 by party animal - not!

»  Back in the UK
George Clooney's fiancée Amal Alamuddin puts on a leggy display in pretty pink dress for lunch in London    EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
George Clooney's fiancée Amal Alamuddin puts on a leggy display in pretty pink dress for lunch in London    EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
George Clooney's fiancée Amal Alamuddin puts on a leggy display in pretty pink dress for lunch in London    EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
George Clooney's fiancée Amal Alamuddin puts on a leggy display in pretty pink dress for lunch in London    EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

» George on the Letterman Show
George Clooney's fiancée Amal Alamuddin puts on a leggy display in pretty pink dress for lunch in London    EmptyWed 21 Feb 2024, 15:59 by LizzyNY

» George and Amal with a new puppy
George Clooney's fiancée Amal Alamuddin puts on a leggy display in pretty pink dress for lunch in London    EmptyWed 14 Feb 2024, 19:14 by benex

» Amal new book on freedom of speech released
George Clooney's fiancée Amal Alamuddin puts on a leggy display in pretty pink dress for lunch in London    EmptyTue 13 Feb 2024, 18:49 by party animal - not!

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George Clooney's fiancée Amal Alamuddin puts on a leggy display in pretty pink dress for lunch in London

+14
theminis
PigPen
it's me
Rose
LizzyNY
isogotit
silly willy
annemarie
fava
amaretti
Joanna
fluffy
Mazy
Nicky80
18 posters

Go down

George Clooney's fiancée Amal Alamuddin puts on a leggy display in pretty pink dress for lunch in London    Empty George Clooney's fiancée Amal Alamuddin puts on a leggy display in pretty pink dress for lunch in London

Post by Nicky80 Tue 20 May 2014, 16:36

George Clooney's fiancée Amal Alamuddin puts on a leggy display in pretty pink dress for lunch in London

She is a highly respected human rights lawyer, but George Clooney's fiancée looked like she could have quite easily made modeling her profession on Tuesday. 

Stunning 36-year-old Amal Alamuddin, who works as a barrister at Doughty Street Chambers, looked picture perfect as she made her way to lunch with a friend. 

Dressed in a gorgeous powder pink cap-sleeved dress, the pretty brunette shielded her eyes from the sunshine in large round black glasses.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Pretty in pink: Amal Alamuddin looked gorgeous in her loose fit pink dress as she headed out to lunch on Tuesday

Pick n Mix: Amal stepped out in a stylish mix and match pair of purple and pink shoes to complement her dress in London

The above-the-knee hemline showed off her toned legs perfectly, with picture perfect Amal matching her pale pink nail polish to her lipstick and shade of the dress.
Amal, who has represented high profile clients such as Julian Assange, worked brain and beauty hand in hand as she carried a brown tan handbag to complement the look.
The tri-lingual lawyer picked quirky mix and match shoes to top off her outfit, with one pink with a purple buckle and the other a purple with pink buckle.

Perfect poise: Amal looked the picture of elegance in her dusty pink dress and black mac jacket

Girl on the go: Despite her new found fame Amal is still working as a top barrister

Amal has found herself thrust into the spotlight following her engagement to George Clooney in April.
The beautiful lawyer has handled the attention with ease as she continues to showcase her seriously stylish wardrobe as she returns to work as a human rights lawyer on a day to day basis.
The 36-year-old brunette looked like a model caught in a fashion shoot as the wind blew her hair whilst she crossed a London street on Tuesday.

Girl about town: Amal looked like she could have been starring in a DKNY advert as the wind blew her hair back as she strolled through London

Got it all: Amal looked like she could quite easily call modelling her profession as the stunning brunette walked through London

Lady that lunches: Amal met a friend for lunch in London, contrasting her look with a brown tan bag

Amal seemed to ignore the heat that descended upon London as she wore a camel trench coat over her white top and browns trousers when she was spotted out on Monday.
She teamed the outfit with a large brown handbag and light brown heels but added a pop of colour to the ensemble with a green crystals style statement necklace.

As the wind swept her luscious locks away from her face, it was clear that the lawyer was listening to music as she made her way through central London.

Best foot forward: Amal led the way into the lunch spot in London on Tuesday

She shielded her eyes from the sun with large shades and her engagement ring was firmly in place after it was revealed that George has already set a date for the highly anticipated nuptials.
George was so keen to tie the knot that he set the date just a week after popping the question.
According to a close friend of Amal, she is poised to send out save the date cards warning friends and family they will need to fly to Italy and then to Lebanon in September. 

September 12 is the date they are aiming for,’ said the friend of Lebanese born, British raised Amal.
‘Everyone thinks they will marry in Lake Como where George owns a beautiful home but Amal feels that is too public.
'They are looking to host a small wedding in an Italian village where they can control the photographers. But they haven’t decided yet. 
'They will then have big parties for her relatives in Lebanon and London.’
George, 53, wooed Amal after meeting her last September – so the wedding will fall on their one year anniversary.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Nicky80
Nicky80
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

George Clooney's fiancée Amal Alamuddin puts on a leggy display in pretty pink dress for lunch in London    Empty Re: George Clooney's fiancée Amal Alamuddin puts on a leggy display in pretty pink dress for lunch in London

Post by Mazy Tue 20 May 2014, 16:51

Looks like this is our daily fashion show, very stunning. Because she goes out to work most days the paps aren't going to leave her alone. They apparently have part of yesterday's text in this article. She dresses very nice for work not over done.

As much as I hate to say it she might just be ideal for George, I hope they are happy.
Mazy
Mazy
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

George Clooney's fiancée Amal Alamuddin puts on a leggy display in pretty pink dress for lunch in London    Empty Re: George Clooney's fiancée Amal Alamuddin puts on a leggy display in pretty pink dress for lunch in London

Post by fluffy Tue 20 May 2014, 16:59

I can't say I agree Mazy. I don't like her dress sense at all! Sorry nothing against AA but it's not right. Only time will tell, so long as we're there for George and eachother, but if he's happy, I'm happy.
fluffy
fluffy
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Tue 20 May 2014, 17:03

I do like her style and I just hope she has fun every
morning deciding what to wear knowing the cameras
are out there.
It doesn't seem to bother her.

Oh....Those Shoes Are Just Gorgeous !!!
Joanna
Joanna
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by amaretti Tue 20 May 2014, 17:08

I like the dress and the shoes are a touch of whimsy . Very Happy 

amaretti
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by fava Tue 20 May 2014, 17:20

Mazy wrote:Looks like this is our daily fashion show, very stunning. Because she goes out to work most days the paps aren't going to leave her alone. They apparently have part of yesterday's text in this article. She dresses very nice for work not over done.

As much as I hate to say it she might just be ideal for George, I hope they are happy.

That way they don't have to write anything new.

I think she looks good, but I really hope this daily look at her won't go on and on. Getting a bit tired of it.

fava
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Tue 20 May 2014, 17:21

Dress is o.k like the shoes.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Tue 20 May 2014, 17:23

I don't mind seeing her it would be nicer if it was her and George.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by silly willy Tue 20 May 2014, 17:47

The shoes, while pretty, seem dated with the bicolor-opposite shoe thing going on. But she seems to like quirky shoes.

The dress: awful -- sorry, but too short and little girlish for her age and attorney. I'm not old fashioned but come on.

What I really like about her (other than her GORGEOUS SHINY HAIR - holy crap, how is it so healthy looking?!) is she has a personal style, which seems a little quirky, but fun!

And guess it says something about her personality.

silly willy
Getting serious about George

Back to top Go down

Post by isogotit Tue 20 May 2014, 18:55

silly willy wrote:The shoes, while pretty, seem dated with the bicolor-opposite shoe thing going on.   But she seems to like quirky shoes.

The dress: awful -- sorry, but too short and little girlish for her age and attorney.  I'm not old fashioned but come on.

What I really like about her (other than her GORGEOUS SHINY HAIR - holy crap, how is it so healthy looking?!) is she has a personal style, which seems a little quirky, but fun!  

And guess it says something about her personality.

Totally agree. I will say it again maybe she will get a stylist once married. She should consider wearing smaller sunglasses. Those big sunglasses makes her nose appear even bigger. She also needs to eat she is rail thin. This is all my opinion.
isogotit
isogotit
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Tue 20 May 2014, 20:01

I don't have a problem with her sense of style - it's quirky and individual - not my taste, but she seeems to like fun clothes when she's not at work.

I do think she should put on some weight, though. Her arms and legs are stick thin and,imo, are not shown off to best advantage in short skirts. She looks like one of those models everyone complained about a few years ago. She's a pretty girl, but she could look better. (And she should get a bra that doesn't show her nipples!)
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose Tue 20 May 2014, 20:41

Ugly dress, let her body shapeless and straighter than it already is. Beautiful legs? Where? her legs look like the handle of a broom haha.
She wants to be little girl and wears short dresses that do not match their age. His clothes are always wrinkled, it's cheesy and ridiculous.
For me she is a joke Laughing Laughing Laughing 

Rose

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose Tue 20 May 2014, 20:57

AA is “FULL OF HIMSELF”.
Poor thing! If she had married GC when he made ​​the film "From Dusk Till Dawn", then we could be envy of her, because at that time he was gorgeous , but now it is just a wrinkled old man with pain hahaha.

Rose

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Tue 20 May 2014, 21:16

Say wha? 

Angie you devil!  warning

bump
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose Tue 20 May 2014, 21:19

it's me wrote:Say wha? 

bump

Smile  Smile  Smile  I only speak the truth

Rose

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Tue 20 May 2014, 21:22

you unkind
and you perfectly know
my friend
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Tue 20 May 2014, 21:59

It'sMe - Don't bother. It's not worth it. You're just giving her what she wants.
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Tue 20 May 2014, 22:28

All bras show nipples when it's a chilly wind !
Mind you, we all have different types of nipples
don't we ?

Shall we have a "nipple revelation chat" in the kitchen 
one day ?
btw...  I've still got the drinks cupboard key !
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by PigPen Tue 20 May 2014, 23:06

New member posting alert!  My first posting, and I'm really happy to have signed on.
On to the topic at hand.... I'm not sure it's Amal reacting to the chilly air.  I love to sew, and it appears that the bustline darts are not made well.  Just an observation.

PigPen
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Tue 20 May 2014, 23:26

Welcome Pig Pen, hope you enjoy your time here. I too thought the darts were the issue and not say the nipples!
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by bunny Wed 21 May 2014, 00:16

I am not crazy about the dress but I love the shoes!
bunny
bunny
Learning to love George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by fava Wed 21 May 2014, 00:18

Totally agree--it's the darts on the dress.

fava

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Wed 21 May 2014, 01:29

Hi, PigPen! Welcome to the club.  Welcome 

Sorry, ladies, but I looked again (and AGAIN) and I don't see darts anywhere near those "bumps". - Just sayin'.

@Joanna - You say you've still got the keys to the drinks cupboard, but is there anything left inside?!  lol! 
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by fava Wed 21 May 2014, 02:04

LizzyNY wrote:Hi, PigPen! Welcome to the club.   Welcome 

Sorry, ladies, but I looked again (and AGAIN) and I don't see darts anywhere near those "bumps". - Just sayin'.

@Joanna - You say you've still got the keys to the drinks cupboard, but is there anything left inside?!   lol! 
really? They come from the waistline.

fava

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazy Wed 21 May 2014, 02:31

The little bands under the bust area make the dress a bit adjustable; which makes folds in the fabric besides the set of darts. xxx
Mazy
Mazy

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Wed 21 May 2014, 02:43

OK - I give up!  Laughing 
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazy Wed 21 May 2014, 02:48

Here is a better picture
Mazy
Mazy

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Wed 21 May 2014, 03:44

I like the dress but wish it were just a little longer. Just me but given she's in a conservative profession I would think I little longer skirt would be more appropriate.

I like the contrast of the coat and the dress though.

LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Wed 21 May 2014, 07:36

Angie30 wrote:
it's me wrote:Say wha? 

bump

Smile  Smile  Smile  I only speak the truth

Well Angie30 you will not be speaking your version of the truth for at least the next 7 days!!!  As a Moderator on this forum I have decided to ban your User Id.

Perhaps you can use this time to reflect on how you can contribute to this forum in a manner that does not include  mocking/laughing at other posters, bigotry, name calling etc.
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Wed 21 May 2014, 10:12

Thank you very much theminis.  Thumbs up!  flower
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Wed 21 May 2014, 12:39

I am a little bitch and what I have consciousness, but between those who bans and thanks mon seems like a forum but a kindergarten.What a pity this behavior by mature women!
lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Wed 21 May 2014, 14:04

@Mazy - Thanks for the picture. NOW I see the darts. I guess my eyes aren't what they used to be. Not her fault, but the construction of the dress bothers me. Whoever made/designed it could have done a better job of it. The placement of the darts is tacky.
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Wed 21 May 2014, 15:06

lela bans are based on those who abuse others here on the forum.  That's what got Angie banned.

We all have things to say about who George dates, what he does in his life etc. and we've at one time or another have gotten into heated debate amongst each other.

But abusive behavior and/or name calling towards other posters will not be tolerated as we are trying to keep this a place where people want to continue to come and read and participate.

Come in, discuss, contribute articles, jokes, recipes, whatever but do it in a manner that does not include calling others here names.

There are people whose only focus is to come here to mock others and make totally inflammatory comments with the only intent of creating discourse on the forum.

If that's someone's intent then they can go somewhere else to do that.  We will ask posters to rein it in and if they repeatedly ignore our warnings they will be banned.

So back to this dress. A little longer as I mentioned before and maybe better darting could have helped. But I do like the color - it comes across here as a dusky pink which I like.
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by PigPen Wed 21 May 2014, 19:06

Lorna Doone thank you for banning Angie. She scares me!

PigPen
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by angie303030 Wed 21 May 2014, 21:18

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You will get tired of banning me, Lorna unloved, I have access to several different computers at the company I work and I can create 100 fakes if I want to Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy 
angie303030
angie303030
Shy poster

Back to top Go down

Post by angie303030 Wed 21 May 2014, 21:19

PigPen wrote:Lorna Doone  thank you for banning Angie.  She scares me!

If you look in the mirror, you may be alarmed more Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing 
angie303030
angie303030
Shy poster

Back to top Go down

Post by angie303030 Wed 21 May 2014, 21:21

AA is dating a wrinkled old alcoholic Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing 
angie303030
angie303030
Shy poster

Back to top Go down

Post by angie303030 Wed 21 May 2014, 21:23

The legs of AA seem a broomstick, ugly woman, nariguda, rat nest hair Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy 
angie303030
angie303030
Shy poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Wed 21 May 2014, 21:26

Banned user Angie303030 as her user name Angie30 was originally banned from the forum by another mod.
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazy Wed 21 May 2014, 21:29

Thanks all
Mazy
Mazy

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Thu 22 May 2014, 00:28

Please PM the mods if you see her come in under a new name.
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Thu 22 May 2014, 00:52

PigPen wrote:Lorna Doone  thank you for banning Angie.  She scares me!

There's nothing to be scared of, because it's not a real person.   flower 

"Just wind" .....a quote from Magnificent Seven !
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down