George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George's new project The Department - a series
George Clooney visits a film studio in Shanghai, May 17th EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George Clooney visits a film studio in Shanghai, May 17th EmptySun 17 Mar 2024, 22:18 by party animal - not!

»  Back in the UK
George Clooney visits a film studio in Shanghai, May 17th EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
George Clooney visits a film studio in Shanghai, May 17th EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
George Clooney visits a film studio in Shanghai, May 17th EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
George Clooney visits a film studio in Shanghai, May 17th EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

» George on the Letterman Show
George Clooney visits a film studio in Shanghai, May 17th EmptyWed 21 Feb 2024, 15:59 by LizzyNY

» George and Amal with a new puppy
George Clooney visits a film studio in Shanghai, May 17th EmptyWed 14 Feb 2024, 19:14 by benex

» Amal new book on freedom of speech released
George Clooney visits a film studio in Shanghai, May 17th EmptyTue 13 Feb 2024, 18:49 by party animal - not!

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George Clooney visits a film studio in Shanghai, May 17th

5 posters

Go down

George Clooney visits a film studio in Shanghai, May 17th Empty George Clooney visits a film studio in Shanghai, May 17th

Post by Sevens Sun 18 May 2014, 12:04

I found this on weibo. It was posted today, but someone posted yesterday at about 11am saying George just visited her boss's film studio and they shared a great time. So I'm pretty sure it happened on May 17th.
Here's what her boss posted:
在我们还没回过神的时候,乔治.克鲁尼就这样轻轻地打开了我们「爱要东流入海」电影项目办公室的大门..
Basically it says they're surprised that George Clooney visits their office.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] She's not a famous actress whom I've never heard of and she only got hundreds of followers on weibo, which is half of mine. Normally a star would get millions of followers. So George really made a surprising choice! Very Happy They seem to be independent filmmakers.
Another female director posted some comments about this visit(She had a short film competing in the 62nd Berlinale.):
在克鲁尼先生的背后有张Tilda Swinton的参考图片,他一进来就看到了她,并说:我们是好朋友,可以聊很久。
克鲁尼先生头部遮掉的是Tilda Swinton的图片,他一下子就看到了她,说:我们是好朋友,可以聊很久。
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
(Behind Mr Clooney there was a picture of Tilda Swinton, he spotted her immdiately and said:"We're good friends. We could talk for a long time." )

Last edited by Sevens on Sun 18 May 2014, 12:45; edited 2 times in total
Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

George Clooney visits a film studio in Shanghai, May 17th Empty Re: George Clooney visits a film studio in Shanghai, May 17th

Post by Nicky80 Sun 18 May 2014, 12:26

Thanks sevens that's great that he visited that studio. For sure that motivated those unknown actors/actress.  Thumbs up! 

I love the look in the black & White pic. He looks  Love4 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by Nicky80 on Sun 18 May 2014, 12:28; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : added correct pic)
Nicky80
Nicky80
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

George Clooney visits a film studio in Shanghai, May 17th Empty Re: George Clooney visits a film studio in Shanghai, May 17th

Post by Joanna Sun 18 May 2014, 12:32

Good find Sevens....maybe he's looking for fresh
talent for a new project.
I don't think George is ever off the clock where
his work is concerned !
Joanna
Joanna
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevens Sun 18 May 2014, 13:02

Indeed Nicky, actually we had some great filmmakers having made many internationally award-winning films. For example, we won the Golden Bear at this year's Berlinale! That film was in cinemas this March but its boxoffice wasn't that good. Chinese audience are crazy for massive visual effects in 3D! I'd bet this summer's Transformers would beat Avatar's biggest boxoffice record here!
I'm glad George is paying attention to those independent fimmakers in China.
Actually Zhang Yimou's period film "Coming Home" just hit the cinema nationally on May 16th. Wondering if George would see it cause it won't be out in the US until December. It's a really good film and I've seen it twice! Still lost to Spiderman in boxoffice though.
Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sun 18 May 2014, 14:19

Hey it's great having your input Sevens from 
across the world !
 Give Flowers
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazy Sun 18 May 2014, 23:12

Y es Sevens we learn so much more with your info than just looking at the pictures. Thaks so much for your input and time.
Mazy
Mazy
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Mon 19 May 2014, 00:41

Jo
calm down sugar  It happens 
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down