George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Anglina Jolie in Elle Magazine June 2014 EmptySun 17 Mar 2024, 22:18 by party animal - not!

»  Back in the UK
Anglina Jolie in Elle Magazine June 2014 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Anglina Jolie in Elle Magazine June 2014 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
Anglina Jolie in Elle Magazine June 2014 EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
Anglina Jolie in Elle Magazine June 2014 EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

» George on the Letterman Show
Anglina Jolie in Elle Magazine June 2014 EmptyWed 21 Feb 2024, 15:59 by LizzyNY

» George and Amal with a new puppy
Anglina Jolie in Elle Magazine June 2014 EmptyWed 14 Feb 2024, 19:14 by benex

» Amal new book on freedom of speech released
Anglina Jolie in Elle Magazine June 2014 EmptyTue 13 Feb 2024, 18:49 by party animal - not!

» George's kids don't know hes famous yet....
Anglina Jolie in Elle Magazine June 2014 EmptyMon 05 Feb 2024, 11:29 by party animal - not!

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Anglina Jolie in Elle Magazine June 2014

3 posters

Go down

Anglina Jolie in Elle Magazine June 2014 Empty Anglina Jolie in Elle Magazine June 2014

Post by Joanna Thu 08 May 2014, 18:25

flower http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/angelina-jolie-covers-june-elle-i-never-thought-id-have-children-201475

Angelina Jolie Covers June Elle, Says "I Never Thought I'd Have Children" or "Be in Love": See the Stunning Pictures
CELEBRITY NEWS
MAY. 7, 2014 AT 10:38AM BY MADELINE BOARDMAN

• Anglina Jolie in Elle Magazine June 2014 Facebook-share

• Anglina Jolie in Elle Magazine June 2014 Comment-button
  • [email=?Subject=Angelina%20Jolie%20Covers%20June%20Elle,%20Says%20%22I%20Never%20Thought%20I'd%20Have%20Children%22%20or%20%22Be%20in%20Love%22:%20See%20the%20Stunning%20Pictures&body=Check%20out%20this%20story%20from%20Us%20Magazine!%20http%3A%2F%2Fwww.usmagazine.com%2Fcelebrity-news%2Fnews%2Fangelina-jolie-covers-june-elle-i-never-thought-id-have-children-201475]Anglina Jolie in Elle Magazine June 2014 Email-button-new[/email]

Anglina Jolie in Elle Magazine June 2014 1399471988_angelina-jolie-elle-467
Angelina Jolie looks stunning in Elle.Credit: Hedi Slimane for ELLE
One of the most talked-about celebrities in Hollywood is opening up. Angelina Jolie appears on the cover of the June issue of Elle magazine and divulges details about her personal life with partner Brad Pitt and the big surprise that came with her life.
Jolie, 38, stuns on the front of the publication, looking gorgeous in black-and-white shots.
PHOTOS: Angelina and Brad's family vacation
In one of the inside images, she laughs as she sits on a stool in a well-cut black suit. Her towering black pointy-toe heel balances on the edge of the seat as she covers her smiling face with her hand. In another photo, she stares straight into the camera, posing in a black button-down shirt tucked into a high-waisted black skirt.
Styled and shot by Hedi Slimane in collaboration with the actress, Jolie wears minimal makeup in the cover shoot, her cheekbones standing out with her long hair flowing down her back. The actress is dressed in all black and a T-shirt shows off her bicep tattoo.

Anglina Jolie in Elle Magazine June 2014 Angelina-jolie-elle-cover-inline
Credit: Hedi Slimane for ELLE

The ink on her arm lists geographical coordinates that are meaningful to the actress: the birth places of her six children and the same of Pitt's hometown in Oklahoma.
Jolie, who stars in the upcoming Maleficent as the fairy tale villain, never anticipated having those seven lines.
"I never thought I’d have children," she told Elle. "I never thought I’d be in love, I never thought I’d meet the right person. Having come from a broken home—you kind of accept that certain things feel like a fairy tale, and you just don’t look for them."
PHOTOS: Brad and Angelina's love story
Jolie found her "person" in Pitt, 50. "You get together and you’re two individuals and you feel inspired by each other, you challenge each other, you complement each other, drive each other beautifully crazy," she told the publication about her partner. "After all these years, we have history—and when you have history with somebody, you’re friends in such a very real, deep way that there’s such a comfort, and an ease, and a deep love that comes from having been through quite a lot together.”

Anglina Jolie in Elle Magazine June 2014 Angelina-jolie-elle-inline
Credit: Hedi Slimane for ELLE

She also touched on her famously wild past. She told the publication that her twenties were "misinterpreted as [me] wanting to be rebellious."
PHOTOS: Angelina's Us Weekly covers
She went on to add, "In fact it wasn’t a need to be destructive or rebellious—it’s that need to find a full voice, to push open the walls around you. You want to be free. And as you start to feel that you are being corralled into a certain life, you kind of push against it. It may come out very strange, it may be interpreted wrong, but you’re trying to find out who you are."
The former wild child is now the mother to six children with Pitt. Her youngest daughter Vivienne, 5, appears in the upcoming Maleficent with her—a decision Jolie did not take lightly. "For young Aurora, they needed a child who wouldn’t be fazed by the Mistress of All Evil hissing “I don’t like children” in her face," Jolie explained. “And my little Vivienne—we call her my shadow, because there’s nothing I can do to shake her. I can be tired, I can be grumpy, I can be in a terrible mood, and she doesn’t care… we couldn’t really cast anybody else… Brad and I made the decision that we wouldn’t keep [the children] from sets and the fun of making movies, but we wouldn’t [glorify it either] -- we wouldn’t make it a good thing or a bad thing. But I would really prefer they do something else." 

Read more: http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/angelina-jolie-covers-june-elle-i-never-thought-id-have-children-201475#ixzz3197bN8p9 

Follow us: @usweekly on Twitter | usweekly on Facebook
Joanna
Joanna
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Anglina Jolie in Elle Magazine June 2014 Empty Re: Anglina Jolie in Elle Magazine June 2014

Post by Maggy Thu 08 May 2014, 18:36

Thanks, Jo!
Interesting read.

Love the the first outfit and shoes!
Maggy
Maggy
Totally loving George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Anglina Jolie in Elle Magazine June 2014 Empty Re: Anglina Jolie in Elle Magazine June 2014

Post by playfuldeb Thu 08 May 2014, 18:43

I think she is very pretty, but I don't think the photographer did a good job capturing her beauty.
playfuldeb
playfuldeb
Clooneyfied!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down