George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
fake - For those who think George Clooney's engagement is a fake to cover up a dark secret EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
fake - For those who think George Clooney's engagement is a fake to cover up a dark secret EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
fake - For those who think George Clooney's engagement is a fake to cover up a dark secret EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
fake - For those who think George Clooney's engagement is a fake to cover up a dark secret EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
fake - For those who think George Clooney's engagement is a fake to cover up a dark secret EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
fake - For those who think George Clooney's engagement is a fake to cover up a dark secret EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
fake - For those who think George Clooney's engagement is a fake to cover up a dark secret EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
fake - For those who think George Clooney's engagement is a fake to cover up a dark secret EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
fake - For those who think George Clooney's engagement is a fake to cover up a dark secret EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

For those who think George Clooney's engagement is a fake to cover up a dark secret

+20
sparkie
fava
Missa
Nicky80
Rose
Way2Old4Dis
ktsue2002
LizzyNY
Lighterside
What Would He Say
playfuldeb
Mazy
Joanna
Sevens
LornaDoone
theminis
Picachu
janieb
phys major
Katiedot
24 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

fake - For those who think George Clooney's engagement is a fake to cover up a dark secret Empty For those who think George Clooney's engagement is a fake to cover up a dark secret

Post by Katiedot Thu 01 May 2014, 04:37

Ok, I've copied over a number of posts from someone who's jumping up and down in her desperation to share her "news" about the "secret" motivations of this marriage announcement, so this thread is for everyone here who thinks that George Clooney's getting engaged to Amal is a business contract only.  

Those of you who disagree with this theory have other threads to play in.

You're welcome.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Angie30 wrote:I think the more interesting question would be: How many years will be the signed contract

Angie30 wrote:
Nicky80 wrote:Do lifetime contracts exist???  Very Happy

I meant that this relationship is false. There is no love or emotional involvement, only a financial contract that benefits both parties
Angie30 wrote:What I said is not terrible, it's just the reality I believe. I already said what I think about the preferences of GC. Some fans think he is a God and forget that he is a flawed human being like any other. For me this relationship with AA is totally a business has nothing to do with love.
Angie30 wrote:I was the first person to say that marriage is a sham, that GC has other preferences, and that's all part of a plan for him to enter politics
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

fake - For those who think George Clooney's engagement is a fake to cover up a dark secret Empty Re: For those who think George Clooney's engagement is a fake to cover up a dark secret

Post by phys major Thu 01 May 2014, 05:10

You have it wrong there Angie, George couldn't possibly enter politics here in the states after this.He will be lucky if his career survives this. But you are right about the Business arrangement..Oh, someone also asked me to pass this on:  someone needs to plant the idea in George's head that he better look into English divorce laws. they can be pretty tough.

Oh and why hasn't Stanley commented?? is it because he has had it with George's shenanigans! Evil or Very Mad

Last edited by phys major on Thu 01 May 2014, 05:19; edited 1 time in total
phys major
phys major
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

fake - For those who think George Clooney's engagement is a fake to cover up a dark secret Empty Re: For those who think George Clooney's engagement is a fake to cover up a dark secret

Post by phys major Thu 01 May 2014, 05:17

Oh I forgot this bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce 
phys major
phys major

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Thu 01 May 2014, 05:30

phys major wrote:Oh, someone also asked me to pass this on:  someone needs to plant the idea in George's head that he better look into English divorce laws. they can be pretty tough.
I assume you're referring to the fact that British law courts often don't recognise pre-nups? Although sometimes they do.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by janieb Thu 01 May 2014, 05:51

I HIGHLY doubt that there is some dark "secret" out there that only MARRIAGE to someone would solve.  I really don't think that he would involve his family in ANYTHING that would ring of a "conspiracy".  I think that he has just found the someone that  he can truly be happy with without any of the drama.  I don't think that 7 months is too short of a time to know somebody before marriage.  I have a friend that knew her husband for 4 months before they got married and have been happily married for over 20 years with 2 kids.  I am really tired of all of the stories and innuendo's over this.  Get over it people.  He's finally found "the one"!

(my apologies Katie. I just read what you said the thread was for. If you want me to remove this post, I will).
janieb
janieb
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Picachu Thu 01 May 2014, 05:55

What a sad thread
Picachu
Picachu
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Thu 01 May 2014, 06:02

janieb wrote: (my apologies Katie. I just read what you said the thread was for.  If you want me to remove this post, I will).
No worries, and your post can stay. Freedom of speech and all that!
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by janieb Thu 01 May 2014, 06:20

Katiedot wrote:
janieb wrote: (my apologies Katie. I just read what you said the thread was for.  If you want me to remove this post, I will).
No worries, and your post can stay.  Freedom of speech and all that!  

Thanks Katie!
janieb
janieb
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Thu 01 May 2014, 06:58

phys major wrote:You have it wrong there Angie, George couldn't possibly enter politics here in the states after this.He will be lucky if his career survives this. But you are right about the Business arrangement..Oh, someone also asked me to pass this on:  someone needs to plant the idea in George's head that he better look into English divorce laws. they can be pretty tough.

Oh and why hasn't Stanley commented?? is it because he has had it with George's shenanigans! Evil or Very Mad

Lucky if his career survives??  If it can survive (which it has gone from strength to strength) his dating habits of the last 20 years, it surely will survive him marrying Amal (or anyone for that matter).  

Maybe you should tell the person who asked you to pass on info re English Divorce Laws to direct their concerns to Stan...
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by phys major Thu 01 May 2014, 07:24

Oh thanks, it has already been done!! Nice to know there isn't one thread where someone can express there opinion without being attacked, Oh just FYI One of the insiders I know said this site is like a war zone!!
phys major
phys major

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Thu 01 May 2014, 07:31

Take it easy Phys major - Im just expressing my opinion which obviously differs from yours - doesn't mean you are under attack.
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Thu 01 May 2014, 07:39

Ok, let's take it easy. Disagreeing with someone else's opinion isn't being attacked. It's part and parcel of being on a discussion forum (where many people talk) rather than a blog (where only one person talks).

I opened this thread as I could see there'd be people who want to share their, let's say, alternative views on the engagement.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

fake - For those who think George Clooney's engagement is a fake to cover up a dark secret Empty temp merge with Dictator

Post by Rose Thu 01 May 2014, 22:35

[this post has been moved from another thread as it was off topic - katiedot]
She must be cold, materialistic and ambitious. The type of person who will do anything for money, so easily accepted a contract fake relationship with Clooney. It was probably a millionaire contract, not to mention the other benefits that it will have with this liar marriage.
A person who defends dictators kings and a man accused of rape (Julian Assange)? what we think?

Rose
Getting serious about George

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Fri 02 May 2014, 05:18

I've deleted my own fucking post because there is nothing that you can say to the
Spoiler:
person that would make a difference in their continual insistence that George has been in contract relationships.

But frankly, I cannot for the life of me understand why this
Spoiler:
continues to spew this bullshit.  IT'S NOT LIKE SHE'S EVER DATED HIM NOR WOULD HAVE EVER HAD A CHANCE TO DATE HIM!  SO WHAT THE HELL DOES IT MATTER IF HE DID HAVE A CONTRACT RELATIONSHIP!?

So, yea, okay I'll change my post but I'm still calling her out.  She knows I KNOW some of her alternative names and the more she posts here the closer we're going to get to figuring out exactly where she's coming from.

And since I've been accused of having NSA connections
Spoiler:
let me tell you something, you're closer to the truth than you really know cause I have family members who COULD get to the NSA.

So watch your back.  And the next time you call me a name on IMDB I AM going to register THERE and dog you till the end of time.

Last edited by LornaDoone on Fri 02 May 2014, 06:34; edited 2 times in total
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevens Fri 02 May 2014, 05:45

Is this Ocean the same guy "George Stout " sreading the same BS on People?
Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

fake - For those who think George Clooney's engagement is a fake to cover up a dark secret Empty temp thread please dont post

Post by LornaDoone Fri 02 May 2014, 05:46

yup and it's a woman.
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Fri 02 May 2014, 07:30

Sevens wrote:[this post has been moved from another thread as it was off topic - katiedot]
Is this Ocean the same guy "George Stout " sreading the same BS on People?

Lorna, re your reply "yup"

Was it known all the time by Katie and the mods that this poster
was a troll last year ?
Joanna
Joanna
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazy Fri 02 May 2014, 07:51

okay I'm lost as to what all this is about.
Mazy
Mazy
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by playfuldeb Fri 02 May 2014, 07:56

I pm'd regularly with Oceans over a three month period last fall and got the impression from our conversations that it was a guy. I have no idea who George Stout is
playfuldeb
playfuldeb
Clooneyfied!

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Fri 02 May 2014, 08:26

Joanna wrote:Was it known all the time by Katie and the mods that this poster was a troll last year ?
 There's the obsessed fan (the "IMDb nutjob") who's known to use multiple usernames on this forum, having conversations with herself.

The sock puppet accounts that I recognise get banned.  Other ones I can't be sure of.

Ocean still visits this forum every day, even though she's changed her username to "...." so perhaps she'd like confirm whether or not she's also posting as George Stout on other websites because I certainly don't know for sure.

playfuldeb wrote:I pm'd regularly with Oceans over a three month period last fall and got the impression from our conversations that it was a guy. I have no idea who George Stout is
Oh my! Oceans is female - she's said so herself. Even if she hadn't, it would be clear that she's female because there aren't any men who have her obsession with George Clooney's love life and the need to trash the looks of whoever he's currently dating.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by What Would He Say Fri 02 May 2014, 11:07

Oh I feel such a big FOOL.

Earlier this week, Ocean came back to my attention.

For those who don’t know Ocean started here about a year ago-ish, presenting himself as a man ( I thought for a few week a gay man, and spoke to him thus)  After a few weeks he made the “announcement” I am a “straight man” on a pst, I was surprised.

Ocean the Straight man continued to post for several more weeks, Did not post for a good while then came back as a women. Bonkers, I know, but I was pleased to see him/her back so I did not question it.  I was pleased to see her back because she was extremely eloquent, well informed on may subjects, if she or any of us came upon something we had never heard of she would be the very first to look it up and come back to inform/educate us on what ever it might be.  Her research skills were not only super fast but expert in both delivery and accuracy.

She would boast a little mentioning an article read in The Washington Post or whatever, while flying back from New York.  That she spent the summer in Europe.  That she would be spending Christmas on Pacific timezone…it’s all there in her posts.

In my heart, I still felt Ocean was a “gay man” … and truth is we simply don’t know.

And here is the danger we don’t know who any of us are ……

The internet is fraught with danger, I have spent a good chunk of this week thinking about this, as I have young nieces and nephews and many God children, who all have iPads and phones at very young ages.  This site, the only one I have been on, has been a total eye opener and for that I am so grateful, I am now in a position to pull together some form of advice and guidance for them.  I doubt I will ever do this again, as it is a form of addiction.
It plays games with your head.  It’s like Alice in Wonderland nothing is as it seems.  In the real world we have to make decisions on a minute to minute basis evaluated by the circumstances we find ourselves in.  Here, on COH, the circumstance are housed in a dark back ally that in full light of day you would never think of going down.

Earlier this week Ocean came to my attention. Because, there was talk  Ocean was Amal.   And do you know what, who knows?

I will do one more post,re George then I’m over.  I don’t like addiction, or manipulation.

Thanks for the experience, it was a valuable learning curve for me, and hopefully the next generation of family and friends will benefit greatly by my experience here . Hello!

@Katie, your mocking of the fact that I spend time on YOUR forum, showed a lack of respect for us the posters, and possibly what you think of us in general. Not the best PR move for your forum.
What Would He Say
What Would He Say
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Fri 02 May 2014, 11:19

what would he say wrote: Earlier this week Ocean came to my attention. Because, there was talk  Ocean was Amal.
 Erm, no there wasn't.  Not on this site, but good of you to put it out there now.  

what would he say wrote: @Katie, your mocking of the fact that I spend time on YOUR forum, showed a lack of respect for us the posters, and possibly what you think of us in general.
 What on earth are you talking about?  Given how much time I spend here, I'm not in any position to mock others for coming here even if I wanted to.  I'm proud that people choose to come here.  I did tease you for you complete lack of insight into yourself claiming that this site isn't important to you when you spend so much time here [the point of the conversation being that even busy people can make time for frivolous activities if it mattered to them] but that's as far as it goes.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lighterside Fri 02 May 2014, 12:17

Well, I for one, feel completely vindicated because I told you all when Ocean started posting that it was "the mentally challenged one" but no one believed me and I was told to stop picking on new posters. I can sense her coming from a country mile, I don't know why everyone else gets fooled...the proof is always in the "pudding"! (her posts)
Lighterside
Lighterside
Super clooney-astic fantastic

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Fri 02 May 2014, 12:21

Lighter - I don't think many people here WERE fooled, other than those in whose interests it was to pretend to be fooled.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Fri 02 May 2014, 15:10

WWHS - PLEASE tell me you're not leaving COH for good. I look forward to your posts more than most and would miss you very much. Not all the posters are trolls. Mostly they're really nice and have a lot to say about many things, not just George. Maybe take a break to re-think, and then come back.You know the good really does outweigh the bad.  Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad 
LizzyNY
LizzyNY
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevens Fri 02 May 2014, 15:24

I'm confused, what does troll mean here? Something bad? Can't find an explanation in the dictionary...
Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Fri 02 May 2014, 15:52

Katiedot wrote:Lighter - I don't think many people here WERE fooled, other than those in whose interests it was to pretend to be fooled.

Didn't you have long conversations with her last year Katie ?
We're you fooled by her too ?

I know I certainly was, much to my bitter regret now that 
Lorna has revealed the truth about her, for which I'm very grateful.

I'm very upset about it today.
Joanna
Joanna
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by ktsue2002 Fri 02 May 2014, 15:58

I don't understand this conversation. We all hide behind a facade? How is this different? I think I am a little too honest on here at times. Of course, I always try to keep in mind my audience, but I believe I have said a few things I regret later.
ktsue2002
ktsue2002
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Way2Old4Dis Fri 02 May 2014, 16:00

Sevens wrote:I'm confused, what does troll mean here? Something bad? Can't find an explanation in the dictionary...

A troll is a person whose sole intent on a forum is to antagonize, misinform, spread vicious rumors, or generally start and maintain trouble.

Way2Old4Dis

Back to top Go down

Post by Way2Old4Dis Fri 02 May 2014, 16:04

ktsue2002 wrote:I don't understand this conversation. We all hide behind a facade?  How is this different? ...

Yes we all have a "facade," in a way. One. One that's honest, if not completely open. That's the difference.

Way2Old4Dis

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose Fri 02 May 2014, 16:37

oh my god! hahahaha

I don’t care about George Clooney!
I do not think he's attractive. To me he is just an old man with the ugly lips. I like well-made mouth.
And he's old enough to be my father. Therefore, I do not give a damn if he is going to marry, I just like him only as an actor .. But that does not stop I think he is gay.
I do no want to convince anyone, it is just my opinion.
Now, if it annoys some deluded women who dream about him, I have no guilt.

Rose

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Fri 02 May 2014, 16:39

Joanna wrote:
Katiedot wrote:Lighter - I don't think many people here WERE fooled, other than those in whose interests it was to pretend to be fooled.

Erm, no. To me it was abundantly clear by the crazy things that she was posting who she was.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose Fri 02 May 2014, 16:45

Oh and I wanted to know who is George Stout, he's in this forum?

Rose

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Fri 02 May 2014, 17:30

George Stout was an American art conservation specialist and museum director who founded the first laboratory in the United States to study art conservation, as well as the first journal on the subject of art conservation.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

That's my story and I'm sticking to it! brahahaha

But what does any of that have to do with George's supposedly fake engagement to hide some secret as espoused by those who wear tin foil hats sitting at their computers talking to their alter egos?

Nuthin, nuthin at all!
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Fri 02 May 2014, 17:55

And to answer your question Angie30 if George Stout is in this forum? No, he is on the screen to watch. The movie "Monuments Men"...I would everybody recommend to watch it.  cheers
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Fri 02 May 2014, 18:01

In the interest of ending all this discord, I'll come clean:  I'm Amal.  I'm typing this from the beach in Cabo as we speak.  I apologize for any typos up front; this ring is so heavy, I kep hittimg the wr0ng keees.

Let's be honest, I only applied to law school in the the US so that I'd be closer to him.  I pursued international law and have worked in numerous countries around the world solely so that I would be able to keep up with his conversations about Darfur.  In fact, I planted those articles in the New York Times about Darfur that initially grabbed George's attention ten years ago.  Nick Kristof is my pen name; HE DOES NOT EXIST.  Further, I spent last Christmas in Cabo hypnotizing his family and friends, using the key phrase "I am his MATCH. I am his MATCH. "My mother provided me with a special mix of Druze herbs with which to spike his vodka and cranberry on April 22nd, and my plan finally came to fruition.

I will grant you that this seems like a lot of effort to get a man, but we all know he's not just any man, don't we?  And now I'll finally be able to get my dream job: guest star on a low-rated basic cable drama!  Thank you all for the help you've given me in making this a reality.  Maybe you can swing by OUR HOUSE in Como sometime.

Not really. The guards will shoot on sight.

cheers
Missa
Missa
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Fri 02 May 2014, 18:07

Razz  Razz  Razz  Razz  Razz  Razz  Razz  Razz 

LOL! 

But hey Missa you forgot something  cough sorry I meant to say Amal cough

you are just a fake engagement to COVER up the dark secret ....

And baby I'm the dark secret HA

So yes stay out of our property or as you said the guards shoot on sight  Gunslinger 

LOL!

Last edited by Nicky80 on Fri 02 May 2014, 18:10; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added thought)
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by fava Fri 02 May 2014, 18:11

Katiedot wrote:
Joanna wrote:

Erm, no.  To me it was abundantly clear by the crazy things that she was posting who she was.

The crazy things, the syntax, the screaming caps, the same adjectives that she uses everywhere else on the web (the minute I saw "horse-faced" about EC or "giant" about SK I knew it was her), the references to "PR contract relationships"--even if the first post doesn't tip you off, it usually doesn't take long before the agenda is revealed.

fava

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Fri 02 May 2014, 18:26

Missa ROTFLMFAO!!!
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Fri 02 May 2014, 18:36

Missa - YAY!  LOL! LOL! LOL! LOL! LOL! LOL! LOL! LOL! 
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Fri 02 May 2014, 18:41

@Angie30 - I'm confused.If you think George is old, unattractive and gay and you don't care about his life, why are you coming to a George Clooney fan site that is the opposite of all that? Makes no sense to me.
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Fri 02 May 2014, 18:46

LizzyNY wrote:@Angie30 - I'm confused.If you think George is old, unattractive and gay and you don't care about his life, why are you coming to a George Clooney fan site that is the opposite of all that? Makes no sense to me.

Because she cares about him as an ACTOR! Did you miss that part buried under all the insults? And anyway, why is it weird to spend your free time discussing someone you find old and unattractive? My friends on the Abe Vigoda's Open House Forum beg to disagree.  Thumbs up! 
Missa
Missa
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Fri 02 May 2014, 18:54

Shit is Abe still alive?

LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by Picachu Fri 02 May 2014, 19:14

ok i change it from what a sad thread to what a weird thread
Picachu
Picachu
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Fri 02 May 2014, 19:24

Yeah Right
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Fri 02 May 2014, 19:25

I\'m with stupid 
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Fri 02 May 2014, 19:28

10 out of 10
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Fri 02 May 2014, 20:36

found it on frenchies and this video is so stupid weird I thought it matches here (didn't know where else to post it) hehe

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Fri 02 May 2014, 20:53

Nicky -lol!  lol!  lol!  lol!  lol!  Wouldn't that be a hoot?!!!
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Fri 02 May 2014, 21:06

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Sofa bounce Sofa bounce Sofa bounce 

LOL!
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next