George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George Clooney and Amal Alamuddin Are Engaged - CONFIRMED - Page 12 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
George Clooney and Amal Alamuddin Are Engaged - CONFIRMED - Page 12 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
George Clooney and Amal Alamuddin Are Engaged - CONFIRMED - Page 12 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
George Clooney and Amal Alamuddin Are Engaged - CONFIRMED - Page 12 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
George Clooney and Amal Alamuddin Are Engaged - CONFIRMED - Page 12 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
George Clooney and Amal Alamuddin Are Engaged - CONFIRMED - Page 12 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
George Clooney and Amal Alamuddin Are Engaged - CONFIRMED - Page 12 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
George Clooney and Amal Alamuddin Are Engaged - CONFIRMED - Page 12 EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
George Clooney and Amal Alamuddin Are Engaged - CONFIRMED - Page 12 EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George Clooney and Amal Alamuddin Are Engaged - CONFIRMED

+49
Luca
Love hides in his hair.
Stonehenge who?
ace
Way2Old4Dis
Cece42
Pita428
Margaret
JJ2
fava
Maggy
Rach Clooney
erik23
silly willy
Rose
Lighterside
isogotit
Atalante
Missa
Katiedot
sparkie
Bidbod
Carla97
Boshkash
Pari
jd68
Sevens
playfuldeb
Mazy
justpassinthrough
Alisonfan
LornaDoone
iamnoone
annemarie
Butterfly
melbert
hathaross
lelacorb
theminis
ktsue2002
What Would He Say
babygirl2
silly girl
LizzyNY
Picachu
Joanna
party animal - not!
Nicky80
Catie
53 posters

Page 12 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

George Clooney and Amal Alamuddin Are Engaged - CONFIRMED - Page 12 Empty Re: George Clooney and Amal Alamuddin Are Engaged - CONFIRMED

Post by theminis Tue 06 May 2014, 04:42

party animal - not! wrote:Frenchiesfans have come to our aid:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Thank you for all your hard work, Jo

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

To me George looks like a poser in the above photo, I can almost hear Action whispered in the background!! Handsome bugger though he is...
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

George Clooney and Amal Alamuddin Are Engaged - CONFIRMED - Page 12 Empty Re: George Clooney and Amal Alamuddin Are Engaged - CONFIRMED

Post by bamboochacha Tue 06 May 2014, 04:53

looks like a fake pic
bamboochacha
bamboochacha
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

George Clooney and Amal Alamuddin Are Engaged - CONFIRMED - Page 12 Empty Us Weekly - 12 May: Clooney Engaged! Why she's the one

Post by Sevens Tue 06 May 2014, 13:28

Here're the scans. Please note some quotes from the "sources" on the pics. They aren't in the article.
Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Tue 06 May 2014, 14:49

Thanks sevens, as it is about the engagement I merged the threads together.
Nicky80
Nicky80
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevens Tue 06 May 2014, 15:25

I think it's a real picture, if you put those two together. They're natural. Not fake.
Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Atalante Tue 06 May 2014, 15:45

More like: ... that night chez Madame Tussauds ...
Atalante
Atalante
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by hathaross Tue 06 May 2014, 17:34

Photoshop...it doesn't work in some people. George is one of them, we are used to see him without make up and photoshop. He looks better on the movies promotion photos than these ones....maybe he was nervous about the announcement?

Thanks for the scans Smile

hathaross
hathaross
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Tue 06 May 2014, 17:51

I for one would like to know more about the book she's writing - my guess would be Syria and whether SSP would aid any hope of bringing anyone to justice................

party animal - not!
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Tue 06 May 2014, 17:59

She writes another book? I new she did one. So there is another one to come? Interesting....
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Tue 06 May 2014, 18:31

Well, according to the US weekly article, they met in October to 'discuss a book she's writing'. Wonder if she set it up..................

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Tue 06 May 2014, 18:41

Ah ok I thought they referred to the one she did already....LOL Me and reading hehe
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by playfuldeb Tue 06 May 2014, 19:24

George looks like he's been picking at his cuticles (check out the thimb holding hte glass) and biting his nails (same hand holding glass). Usually his manicure is right on
playfuldeb
playfuldeb
Clooneyfied!

Back to top Go down

Post by Pita428 Tue 06 May 2014, 20:43

You can tell when she is posed. She is does the look from the corner of her eyes, instead of looking directly at the person who I supposedly speaking. I am starting to find it annoying.
Pita428
Pita428
Super clooney-astic fantastic

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Tue 06 May 2014, 21:03

PAN I moved your post here

Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Tue 06 May 2014, 21:15

Thank you Nicki!

Still trying to get used to the fact that we have a thread called Autumn wedding in London for Clooney and Alamuddin.........

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Tue 06 May 2014, 21:16

lol! 
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by Carla97 Tue 06 May 2014, 21:22

Atalante wrote:More like: ... that night chez Madame Tussauds ...

LOL

In this boulangerie we have traditionally croissants and baguettes. You want apricot pie?
Tarte Abricot à la Boulangerie de COH no. Merci Madame!

And there is a cake song about it,
Tori Amos song
" Baker baker, baking a cake
Make me a day, make me whole again
And I wonder what's in a day
What's in your cake this time"

This was my take on whether the pictures are staged, fake or else. I think they are perfectly normal.  Rolling Eyes 

Carla97
Carla97

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Tue 06 May 2014, 21:23

PAN - Still trying to get used to the fact that we have a thread for "George Clooney and Amal Alamuddin Are Engaged - Confirmed"!  No 
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevens Wed 07 May 2014, 04:35

HELLO! magazine - 12 May
Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Atalante Wed 07 May 2014, 11:55

And Julian Assange is where now ?  Laughing In de vergeetput ! Evil or Very Mad 
Atalante
Atalante

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Sun 11 May 2014, 22:57

Story tonight from the Mirror UK

I think I could believe some of this.

And I could definitely believe the choice of venue for the London house........

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Sun 11 May 2014, 23:02

Well now George moving to the UK is definitely an interesting development.

If it happens then I take back everything I ever thought about George being dependable and predictable.

Guess he's shaking up his life completely for this gal. Hope she doesn't break his heart.
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Sun 11 May 2014, 23:08

Mm, well, I don't think he'll be giving up any of his other homes and Smokehouse offices are in Studio Ciity -

I think they'll just be a plane-hopping a bit more!

And now I'm wondering who the mutual friend is - and 'm thinling Mariella Frostrup

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Sun 11 May 2014, 23:09

...and I can't spell tonight!.......

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sun 11 May 2014, 23:43

t o n i g h t

hahahahahahaha
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

George Clooney and Amal Alamuddin Are Engaged - CONFIRMED - Page 12 Empty George Clooney wooed fiancee with email message: 'The world's hottest man should meet the hottest human rights lawyer'

Post by Sevens Mon 12 May 2014, 04:31

George Clooney wooed fiancee with email message: 'The world's hottest man should meet the hottest human rights lawyer'
May 11, 2014 22:00 By Halina Watts
The Hollywood hunk, 53, met Brit Amal through a mutual friend but she refused his number - so he took a different tack
George Clooney wooed his lawyer fiancee Amal Alamuddin with a string of flirty emails.

The Hollywood hunk, 53, met Brit Amal through a mutual friend at a charity ­fundraising event last September.

When she refused to take his number, he emailed her: “I think the reported hottest man in the world should meet with the hottest human rights lawyer in the world.”

Since then the couple have enjoyed a whirlwind romance with heart-throb Clooney proposing last month.

And we can reveal the actor is house hunting in Richmond, South West London, for a UK base closer to Amal, 36.

A friend of the couple said: “At first Amal was playing very hard to get and would not take his phone number, which simply made George even more intrigued.

“In the end he managed to get her email address and began sending her a series of flirty messages. He was very up front and joked about the fact they were both ­considered the hottest people in their respected ­professions.

“It was all very tongue in cheek but it got the ball rolling. Amal found it funny, but she still made him wait a few days before replying.

“It was George’s forward banter which ultimately got them talking.

“Once she replied that was it – it’s been non-stop ever since.”

Human rights lawyer Amal works at London’s Doughty Street Chambers. She has represented Wikileaks founder Julian Assange in court and is an adviser to former UN secretary general Kofi Annan.

She was voted the hottest barrister in London last year by the blog Your Barrister Boyfriend.

And Clooney is regularly voted the world’s sexiest male.

He previously pledged never to marry again after splitting from first wife Talia Balsam in 1993 and described himself as a “lousy husband”.

Since then he has dated and parted from a string of beautiful women – including Capital FM DJ Lisa Snowdon, actress and wrestler Stacy Keibler and Italian model Elisabetta Canalis.

But friends claim it was only after meeting Amal that Clooney felt he was finally ready to settle down.

The couple, pictured on a romantic dinner date in Mexico just a few days ago, are said to be planning an autumn wedding which will reportedly take place at his Lake Como home in Italy.

The actor is said to be looking for a “posh townhouse” near Richmond’s royal park.

The source added: “George has only known Amal for a few months but with the wedding date set he is now looking for a UK base.

“He wants a place in Richmond because he loves the park and thinks it will be a great place to set up home with Amal.

“She works mainly in London so he will be moving to the UK on a more permanent basis.

"Everyone is surprised at how fast the relationship is moving, but it’s great to see how happy they make each other.”

Follow us: @DailyMirror on Twitter | DailyMirror on Facebook
Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Mon 12 May 2014, 08:38

Sevens I merged the threads together. Pan posted the link here yesterday. Thanks  Thumbs up! 
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Mon 12 May 2014, 11:11

YourBarristerBoyfriends take on the Mirror article

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazy Tue 13 May 2014, 04:25

party animal - not! wrote:

YourBarristerBoyfriends take on the Mirror article

Has anyone read this blog?
Mazy
Mazy
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Tue 13 May 2014, 04:42

Yes, they comment a lot on Amal. I think it was this blog that awarded her the hottest barrister thing last year, wasn't it?
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazy Tue 13 May 2014, 22:09

I think so but they were not kind to George at all, I think.
Mazy
Mazy

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Tue 13 May 2014, 22:24

And the Winner is…..ALAMOONEY!!!

What’s in a name? That which we call a rose by any other name would smell as sweet. Right? Apparently not when in comes to giving celebrity couples conjoined nicknames.
According to Bonnie Fuller, a tabloid editor who talked to the New York Times on the important subject in 2005 (that’s how original this is), nicknames make fans feel as though they are ‘shaping the stars’ images’.
Thus, Bennifer, Brangelina, TomKat and, more recently, Kimye.
We didn’t want the new hottest couple on the block to feel left out of this naming bonaza. So we consulted YourBarristerBoyfriend readers for help in assigning George and Amal a suitable sobriquet.
A whopping 518 responded, with 49.03% selecting ALAMOONEY (like alimony, geddit?). G-MAL narrowly beat out CLAMOONEY for second place. Not many liked CLAMUDDIN or CLAMAL. Too much like an STD perhaps?
To be honest, it is pretty hard to create a dulcet merging of those two rather awkward names. And we think this became apparent when we asked our readers to come up with ‘other’ names.
The 34 suggestions included:
AmalGo, Amalooney [George realizing he’s crazy to marry so above him!], Alooney, Amorge, Amorgeous, Amalge, Alge, A-morge Ala Looney, Happy, Geomal, Looneydin, Clamydia, Clam, Cunts and LOVERS.
We like Clam and Looneydin. 

Thanks everyone for wasting time with Your Barrister Boyfriend!!
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Tue 13 May 2014, 22:41

Hilarious isn't it? Love it, Jo

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Wed 14 May 2014, 01:33

Alamooney exactly what he'll be paying if this doesn't work out!

Guess not to many folks are banking on this one going the distance.

LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Wed 14 May 2014, 01:38

It's OK Lorna.....just British humour.

Good luck with your Lotto ticket btw   Coolio
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Wed 14 May 2014, 01:53

GEOMAL!!

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Wed 14 May 2014, 02:06

Mazy, if all the reports are correct, Our Hero checked out the BarristerHotties website himself, and I don't think he'd be upset by it, or take it too seriously. It's just a bit of light relief from the lawyers in an otherwise serious and very professional working environment.

Another relatively new one is LegalCheek.com....who were ticked off online by a senior figure for breaking the news about George and Amal at the White House, and were advised to leave them in peace if it was true...........

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by PigPen Wed 21 May 2014, 20:09

Lord, I hate to sound like I just fell off the turnip truck... but did People Magazine have to pay George for the exclusive engagement photos and story or where they part of the story themselves?

PigPen
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by justpassinthrough Wed 21 May 2014, 20:27

PigPen wrote:Lord, I hate to sound like I just fell off the turnip truck... but did People Magazine have to pay George for the exclusive engagement photos and story or where they part of the story themselves?

They pay for the exclusive.

justpassinthrough
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by PigPen Wed 21 May 2014, 20:31

That should pay for the wedding!!! And putting their first 6 kids through college.

PigPen

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Wed 21 May 2014, 21:07

Or the Satellite
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Picachu Wed 21 May 2014, 21:53

yep the money would go on the satellite not in his pocket
Picachu
Picachu
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazy Thu 22 May 2014, 00:05

Joanna wrote:Or the Satellite

You know it especially now that they are expanding their scope of activities. God Love him, this is why I think it might be a charitable wedding. Unless not because of AA. Gawd I hate to discuss this part. xxx
Mazy
Mazy

Back to top Go down

Post by Alisonfan Thu 22 May 2014, 09:28

Just looked through this thread. All I see is staged photos - why?

All AA threads same - staged photos. It's like watching a George Clooney movie, that doesn't move.

George does get papped look at today. However, never together???
You can't have it both ways, yes she was papped all last week, photos were supposedly, not staged but papped.
Then " oooo they are way too clever to be papped together". Come on!
(They will be now, unless PR's asleep)

Alisonfan
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Atalante Thu 22 May 2014, 09:58

Indeed George, ..., give it your all !  pointing 
Atalante
Atalante

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Thu 22 May 2014, 17:19

Walking down the street and it's a stage photo. Oh my! LMAO here.

Okay whatever. brahahahaha

LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by PigPen Thu 22 May 2014, 17:23

Lorna Doone  you posted "Guess not to many folks are banking on this one going the distance."--May 13  Wedding                     If this happens,  Lordy- I don't want to be around when her parents learn of it!!    blowup

(Is there a secret to learning how to move quotes, or am I really that technologically challenged)

PigPen

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Thu 22 May 2014, 18:56

PigPen...I hope my explanation will help you.

In order to move "quotes" to another thread you have to do the following:

Klick on "quote" above the post. The second to the right, it looks like that

when you click on it another window opens and it should look like this 

you need to copy the whole text inlcuding the brackets before and after the word quote. Then you go to the thread where you want to post it and just paste it and if you do it looks like a normal quote.  Very Happy 

In case, if you click on "quote" and the post you want to copy looks like that when the new window opens like a real quote

you can not just copy it and move it to another thread. In this case you need to click on the icon far right "switch editor mode" which looks like that

When you click on it that it looks like that again

and then you can copy it and move the quote to another thread.

I hope that helped. Try it out.  Thumbs up!
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Thu 22 May 2014, 19:03

You are so brilliant at tutorials Nicky !  

Gold  Star  time.... sunny
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Thu 22 May 2014, 19:06

lol!  thank you  cheers
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next