George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George's new project The Department - a series
All about Waldo (heeey - he gets his own thread!) - Page 2 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
All about Waldo (heeey - he gets his own thread!) - Page 2 EmptySun 17 Mar 2024, 22:18 by party animal - not!

»  Back in the UK
All about Waldo (heeey - he gets his own thread!) - Page 2 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
All about Waldo (heeey - he gets his own thread!) - Page 2 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
All about Waldo (heeey - he gets his own thread!) - Page 2 EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
All about Waldo (heeey - he gets his own thread!) - Page 2 EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

» George on the Letterman Show
All about Waldo (heeey - he gets his own thread!) - Page 2 EmptyWed 21 Feb 2024, 15:59 by LizzyNY

» George and Amal with a new puppy
All about Waldo (heeey - he gets his own thread!) - Page 2 EmptyWed 14 Feb 2024, 19:14 by benex

» Amal new book on freedom of speech released
All about Waldo (heeey - he gets his own thread!) - Page 2 EmptyTue 13 Feb 2024, 18:49 by party animal - not!

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

All about Waldo (heeey - he gets his own thread!)

+16
Vi
OofOof
Picachu
LORENZO_
Casey
sisieq
cindigirl
Tigerina
Dexterdidit
Katiedot
melbert
Atalante
fluffy
lucy
Merlin
playfuldeb
20 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

All about Waldo (heeey - he gets his own thread!) - Page 2 Empty Re: All about Waldo (heeey - he gets his own thread!)

Post by Merlin Tue 22 Mar 2011, 14:51

Matt

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by Katiedot on Tue 22 Mar 2011, 16:06; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added pic)
Merlin
Merlin
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

All about Waldo (heeey - he gets his own thread!) - Page 2 Empty Re: All about Waldo (heeey - he gets his own thread!)

Post by Merlin Tue 22 Mar 2011, 15:05

Can't see any for Mikey...I have seen a couple on another forum but can't find them now....
Merlin
Merlin

Back to top Go down

Post by fluffy Tue 22 Mar 2011, 16:08

Merlin you should get an award for most diligent Georgie fan! Your fantastic mate! Hi fives all round!
fluffy
fluffy
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlin Tue 22 Mar 2011, 16:37

Very Happy And super thanks to Katiedot for posting the pictures cheers
Merlin
Merlin

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Tue 22 Mar 2011, 16:38

I believe it is Ben on the right and Waldo on the left. They were in Como, about the time of Ben's wedding.
melbert
melbert
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Atalante Tue 22 Mar 2011, 18:44

Katiedot wrote:Whether you agree or not, Atalante, that's my decision. For as long as someone is a private individual and not a celebrity then I don't want to see links to personal pages such as facebook etc on this site.

A private individual ??? Really, so what's this: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ?

Don't I love people who always get their facts wrong. lol!
Atalante
Atalante
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlin Tue 22 Mar 2011, 18:48

Someone's IMDB page is completely different to their Facebook page .....Ben has his own blog....but I don't think it's appropriate to post it on another blog IMO....I wouldn't want my Facebook page posted on here or on CU even though I am 'friends' with a few people from here and CU... I don't want all 600 (or whatever) members.
Merlin
Merlin

Back to top Go down

Post by Atalante Tue 22 Mar 2011, 19:01

Sorry, I don't see the difference when the individual makes his own facebookpage public to see for everyone. If I post a page like that, it's just sharing public information. I'm not saying you or anyone else has to add him. It's just an objective fact. Point, virgule ! Basta !

If you don't want to make your facebookprofile or tweets public you can go completely under the GOOGLEradar. Just change your accountsettings, as easy come bonjour. So ... Sleep
Atalante
Atalante

Back to top Go down

Post by playfuldeb Wed 23 Mar 2011, 02:35

I dont think either of them is George, Merlin.

Thom Matthews images

Tommy Hinkley:

An interesting thread I found about George and Waldo:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - just gossip, but there is a link to a Waldo image:

playfuldeb
playfuldeb
Clooneyfied!

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Wed 23 Mar 2011, 02:54

That's Waldo and Ben? That pic taken last summer of man in Georges boat on lake, maybe that was Tommy? If he still looks like guy in above pic,well I may have found a new crush! Good-bye Waldo.
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Wed 23 Mar 2011, 03:29

That picture isn't Georges Matt Adler. If you go to Laura San Giacomo's IMDB cause she is Matts wife and look at her pics there are a couple there of her with Matt. There was one last year of him with Laura walking behind Cindy and Rande around the time of Ben's wedding. Yes Tommy Hinkley was in Leatherheads i think he was also in fail safe he has done several things with George. There are pics of Mikey with George coming back from vacation a couple of years ago he is with Grant. If I knew how to post the pics I would I have them all saved!
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlin Wed 23 Mar 2011, 06:40

Thanks Dex...under that picture I posted it said...

A close friend and former housemate of George Clooney

and here it has her picture and that one.....

so someone must be getting this bloke mixed up with him.....

Here is one with the real him and his wife......LOL

Merlin
Merlin

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Wed 23 Mar 2011, 07:50

Atalante wrote:Sorry, I don't see the difference when the individual makes his own facebookpage public to see for everyone. If I post a page like that, it's just sharing public information. I'm not saying you or anyone else has to add him. It's just an objective fact. Point, virgule ! Basta !

If you don't want to make your facebookprofile or tweets public you can go completely under the GOOGLEradar. Just change your accountsettings, as easy come bonjour. So ... Sleep

That's like saying if someone leaves their door open then it's ok to go into their house and take their valuables because they would have closed the door otherwise.

Likewise, just because someone has left their facebook open to the public, you can't assume their definition of public includes a couple thousand complete strangers gawking into their lives.

They may be ok with us posting facebook information here or they may not. We don't know and as the site owner I make the decision to err on the side of caution and not allow it to be posted here.

You don't have to agree with this but that is my final decision.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 23 Mar 2011, 12:11

wow Matt Adler played Lewis in Teen Wolf - don't ya love the 80s

Back to top Go down

Post by Atalante Wed 23 Mar 2011, 18:33

Katiedot wrote:
Atalante wrote:Sorry, I don't see the difference when the individual makes his own facebookpage public to see for everyone. If I post a page like that, it's just sharing public information. I'm not saying you or anyone else has to add him. It's just an objective fact. Point, virgule ! Basta !

That's like saying if someone leaves their door open then it's ok to go into their house and take their valuables because they would have closed the door otherwise.

Likewise, just because someone has left their facebook open to the public, you can't assume their definition of public includes a couple thousand complete strangers gawking into their lives.

They may be ok with us posting facebook information here or they may not. We don't know and as the site owner I make the decision to err on the side of caution and not allow it to be posted here.

You don't have to agree with this but that is my final decision.

Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy, the logic of some. The guy hasn't left his frontdoor open, he's just letting everybody know he's on facebook, that's all. You can just see his picture and his friends, nothing else. Get it ??? Finally ???

So next time you like to censor, just say, " cause that's my policy, the KATIEDOT policy " and not because it's private information and tatataaa. tongue
Atalante
Atalante

Back to top Go down

Post by Atalante Wed 23 Mar 2011, 18:39

playfuldeb wrote:I dont think either of them is George, Merlin.

Thom Matthews images

Tommy Hinkley:

An interesting thread I found about George and Waldo:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - just gossip, but there is a link to a Waldo image:

Oelala, Katiedot should censor that last picture, cause that's the picture from his facebookprofile ! So everybody, CLOSE YOUR EYES ! cyclops lol! lol! lol!
Atalante
Atalante

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Wed 23 Mar 2011, 19:51

melbert wrote:I believe it is Ben on the right and Waldo on the left. They were in Como, about the time of Ben's wedding.
Def Waldo on the left. And, does look like Ben, too, on the right.

sisieq
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 08 Apr 2011, 23:29

That's Waldo (looking a little upkept and tired) with Ben in Italy. It's not a good picture of Waldo as he is actually tall, dark and handsome. He is also smart, caring and very outgoing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Fri 08 Apr 2011, 23:43

Do you know Waldo personally, Texas?

Casey
Learning to love George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Atalante Fri 08 Apr 2011, 23:56

Texas wrote:That's Waldo (looking a little upkept and tired) with Ben in Italy. It's not a good picture of Waldo as he is actually tall, dark and handsome. He is also smart, caring and very outgoing.

Are you selling him or something ? geek
Atalante
Atalante

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 09 Apr 2011, 00:07

Yes, I do. I'm not selling him or anything else. Waldo is a really great guy who is just doing his job and being a friend to George.

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Sat 09 Apr 2011, 00:44

Texas wrote:Yes, I do. I'm not selling him or anything else. Waldo is a really great guy who is just doing his job and being a friend to George.
Sounds good to me. Thanks for answering the questions!

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Sat 09 Apr 2011, 07:03

Thanks Texas, I always thought Waldo deserved better comments than he's gotten over the years for being co-worker and friend to GC.
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Sat 09 Apr 2011, 07:20

Yes, especially all the silly gay rumours. I can imagine his wife gets sick of them too.
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by Atalante Sun 10 Apr 2011, 16:03

He's married ???
Atalante
Atalante

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Sun 10 Apr 2011, 16:31

HE was back during the SL motorcycle accident, don't know about now.
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by LORENZO_ Sun 03 Mar 2013, 20:30

Waldo Sanchez is tall Cubano-American Very Happy
Is no married. No.

He shoots hoop too Basketball
Basket
LORENZO_
LORENZO_
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by Picachu Sat 09 Mar 2013, 16:34

[img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img]

Is this Waldo in the green cap? this was taken the year Ben Weiss got married at Lake Como and i think Emily Blunt too but not together of course.
Picachu
Picachu
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sat 09 Mar 2013, 17:39

Looks like him to me Picachu.
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Picachu Sat 09 Mar 2013, 18:52

hes a bit on the yummy side isnt he

is he married?
Picachu
Picachu
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Sat 09 Mar 2013, 19:05

He is cute! For some reason I pictured him about 5'4" in a suit with an open white shirt and chains down to his navel! He is the best looking friend of George's I've seen! Yum!
OofOof
OofOof

Back to top Go down

Post by Vi Sat 09 Mar 2013, 19:25

I prefer the man in your avatar OofOof

the man with the dog
Vi
Vi
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by amaretti Sat 09 Mar 2013, 20:02

I like Bud the pug .

amaretti

Back to top Go down

Post by Vi Sat 09 Mar 2013, 20:11

dont't know Bud the pug .

nite ama
Vi
Vi
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sat 09 Mar 2013, 21:53

Bud and Lou were George's pugs that he had years ago Vi.
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by playfuldeb Sun 10 Mar 2013, 04:44

English Bulldogs. Gifts to Celine and when they split, he kept them.
playfuldeb
playfuldeb
Clooneyfied!

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sun 10 Mar 2013, 05:56

Stand corrected Deb. Sorry, I'm slipping... Sad
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by playfuldeb Sun 10 Mar 2013, 09:35

never need to apologize; I am unknowledgable quite often on this forum . . .
playfuldeb
playfuldeb
Clooneyfied!

Back to top Go down

Post by Best in Category Sun 10 Mar 2013, 10:02

He looks tall and manly. Very Happy

Best in Category

Back to top Go down

Post by Picachu Sun 10 Mar 2013, 11:54

he does doesn't he, oh heck i think im in love, i just love broad shoulders and a strong chest and oh my!!!!!

At least he hasn't got a silly top lip warmer
Picachu
Picachu
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Velvet Mon 18 Mar 2013, 09:35

[abuse deleted by Katiedot]

Blue Velvet
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Velvet Mon 18 Mar 2013, 09:37

Blue Velvet
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Velvet Mon 18 Mar 2013, 09:38

Blue Velvet
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Wed 17 Apr 2013, 02:28

Copying these posts onto the right thread:

Atalante wrote:
lux wrote:George and Waldo

So where is Waldo now ??? tongue

OofOof wrote:That's what I want to know! There aren't many pics of him or the two together. What does Waldo do? Hair stylist?

it's me wrote:boh I dunno
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Henway Wed 17 Apr 2013, 05:15

Have we had anything saying he was on Monument Men?

Henway
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2